Paying the Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike in the Slave Houses, at the Slave Market the auctions were done individually and Claire who was among the last was able to attend Susie's sale for $387,000, and she couldn't help but rejoice as it meant she could apply not to be sold a second time.

When it was her turn Claire was still looking just as embarrassed as last time, although it would be obvious to anyone who saw her that her flushed cheeks said one thing and her dripping pussy said the opposite. When the auction was over, Claire's value had reached $537,000, the attendant who came into the room to take her away congratulated her on her price and took her to one of the market's waiting rooms.

Claire was more scared than ever, the person who had paid that kind of money for her was going to do everything he was allowed to do to amortize that money and the only thing Claire knew about him was that he was present in the market and that he must be very rich to pay that kind of money for a simple slave girl. Claire heard a noise and saw the door open and noticed how she was again wetter and more excited than ever waiting to meet her new owner.

12