Paying the Rent Pt. 02

Story Info
Paying the back due rent with sex.
13.6k words
4.58
46.7k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

I got up Sunday morning, and I felt Great. Chris had left sometime after I fell asleep. It was a nice day and I figured I would walk to my local coffee shop and get a muffin and coffee. I walked by my desk and realized I needed to write out a cash receipt for one months rent for Chris. As I walk by her apartment on the way out I slip it under her door.

I was sitting on a bench enjoying my coffee when I remembered the conversation with Chris about being with a woman, and I get a semi-evil thought. I download and sign up on a dating app as a couple looking for a woman. I post a still picture from the GoPro of her sitting on the bed in the lingerie and mask and one of the two of us in the mirror with the blindfold on her. I write up the ad and send it. Now it's time to sit back and see if we get a bite.

Over the next few days I get multiple replies from guys. "Do you want a guy for a threesome?" Those just get deleted. Friday afternoon I get a reply from a woman. She is average in looks, black hair, maybe a little heavier than Chris, but certainly not someone you would kick out of bed. I reply to her and we do 2 rounds of emails. She is divorced about a year, lonely and has always been curious like Chris. She doesn't want to go further without verifying Chris is real. She is afraid I will be a single guy trying to get laid.

We agree on a video chat later that evening. I text Chris.

Me - I need you up here at 7:45pm to talk.

Chris - I thought we agreed every 2 weeks

Me - We did. This is to actually talk. Are you looking to earn a punishment?

Chris - NO

Me - 7:45pm with a nice V-Neck showing some nice cleavage and a little make-up.

Chris - What is going on?

ME - See you at 7:45pm

At 7:45pm there is a knock at my door. I open it and there is Chris with a floral print shirt that has a nice v-neck and she is showing a nice amount of cleavage. I wave her in. "We have a video chat in 15 minutes."

"What?" She asks.

"I took out an ad on a dating site for a couple looking for a woman." I tell her.

"You did WHAT?" I hand her my phone with the profile up. "You took Pictures?"

"Didn't you see me do it? Oh that's right you were blindfolded." I say with a big smile.

"Oh my god I don't believe this. You know if these get out my salon will be ruined. My good clients won't come back and I will only have guys looking for a peek." She rants.

I raise my voice a tad. "First off. No one can tell it's you with the mask or blindfold. Second, don't forget to do what I say. Third they are for my use only. Fourth and finally Relax."

I take my phone back and open the emails. I hand her my phone back with the entire email history open. "Read the emails."

She sits onto the couch with a sigh and starts reading. "Is this for real?"

"It's all there, and it's why you are here so we can video chat with her. She was afraid I was a single guy looking to dupe her." I tell her

"Oh my god." She holds her hand to her mouth. "I don't know if I can." She says quietly.

"The other night it certainly sounded like you wanted to."

"Part of me does, and part of me is very nervous to try."

"You mean like you were the first time you had sex?" I ask.

"Well yes...no. Oh god I don't believe you are actually trying to set this up."

"All we are setting up is a discussion, and maybe if that goes well a public meeting. Maybe coffee or dinner." I tell her.

Chris just sits there shaking her head. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please."

I give her my drink of choice a whiskey on the rocks and she tosses it back, coughs and waves it at me to refill. I pour her another that she starts to sip. It's a few minutes later and my laptop is dinging to accept a video chat. I click accept and there she is. Taking a closer look she looks a lot like Chris. We make introductions and find out her name is Kristen. Kristen and I are doing most of the talking. I tell Kristen, Chris and I have known each other for a couple of years but just started dating. Kristen is divorced for a little more than a year now. Chris is sitting like a deer in the headlights only saying something when she is asked something.

Kristen addresses Chris directly. "Chris are you ok? You haven't said much."

"No I am ok just thinking." She answers.

"Are you thinking about what you told me the other day?" I ask

Chris turns to me. "What did I say?"

"Fantasizing about kissing a woman's lips and feeling her boobs and nipples."

"Oh My God!" And she buries her face in her hands. "I can't believe you said that." She says behind her hands.

Kristen is smiling on the screen. "Chris....Chris look at me." Chris pulls her hands apart and looks at the screen. "I am thinking the same thing and a little more. That's why we are doing this. Talking like this. I am sitting here thinking what it would be like to kiss you. To kiss a woman for the first time like that. Imagining what it would be like to feel you breasts and tease your hardening nipples....and a whole lot more. Are you thinking the same thing?"

"Yes. There I said it. Yes I am."

"Is it exciting you like it is me?"

I stand up, and pull Chris up me. "I can check that". I push my hand into her spandex. Chris screams 'No' but I have her by the waist with my arm.

I hear Kristen giggle. "Oh my god you are really checking."

I pull my hand out of her pants and I pull her back down onto the couch. I put my wet fingers nice and close to the camera. Chris is trying to pull my arm away. "No, don't show that." It's too late.

Kristen is leaning closer to the screen. "Chris, I would say yes you are excited . Fair is fair though."

She stands up revealing she is in a t-shirt and panties and there is obvious wet spot. She sits back down. "Chris did you see I am as excited as you are?"

Chris is still just staring at the screen. With a small smile she says "Yes I did."

"So can we agree we might both be real nervous about this, but I think we both want to do this."

"Yes, and I am going to need a few drinks I think." Chris answers.

"Oh absolutely." Kristen answers. "That's his job. Getting us happy before."

I speak up. "Just to be sure I will have more then just one 'job' right?"

Kristen doesn't miss a beat. "I haven't been touched by another human being in about 20 months. You bet you ass you have more than 1 job. You better bring your A Game for both of us."

I smile. "Yes ma'am."

"So it seems like we are all real. We are interested in meeting and getting together. Do we want to try a restaurant now that they are open for outdoor seating?" We all agree to meet at a local pub that is about 15 minutes from the apartment so no one has to drive after drinking.

"I am going to make one request. I want both of you in a light summer dress, commando with sexy cleavage." I tell them.

Kristen smiles "Oh you do. Chris what if I said I want to see you in a sexy dress as much as I want to be in a sexy dress for you guys. I will promise to go commando if you will Chris."

"Really? No bra or panties?" Asks Chris.

"Oh god no. My girls need a bra in public, just no panties. Plus it will tease him all night too."

Chris smiles. "I can do that."

"I have a better idea. Kristen what size bra do you wear?"

"Why?" She asks with a big smile.

I take a moment Google searching. "I will order you both one of these." I put my phone up with a picture of a sexy bra that is just a shelf if you will. It holds the boob up, leaving the nipple and above exposed

Kristen laughs. "I will if she will."

Chris reaches for my phone. "What are you showing her? Why are all men pigs?" As she looks at the screen

"Come on Chris. Live on the wild side. I will be daring if you will. I wear a 38D."

Chris looks at me. "How do you always get your way. 38C." She sighs

I drop my tone a bit. "Because you are submissive and like doing what I tell you. Kristen would you consider yourself submissive?"

She tries to avoid answering. "Well...."

I interrupt. "That's a yes or no question."

For the first time she seems a tad hesitant. "I guess submissive."

"You don't guess. You are. I knew it after chatting for a few minutes, I just wanted to hear you admit it. There is one other thing Kristen. What dress size do you wear?"

"Dress size? Why?"

"Weren't you taught you don't answer a question with a question? What size do you wear?" I can see her hesitation and emotions on her face. "Tell me the answer and I will tell you why." Chris is sitting there silently.

Kristen finally caves. "18-20".

"Thank you. Assuming we come back here both of you will have sexy baby dolls I will order waiting for you to change into while we have a night cap and talk. No saying no. You will get changed when we come back." The two women are silent. "Ladies I want to hear you say I agree. I want to be able to see you two sexy ladies in some lacy sexy nighties."

They are both staring at each other through the video chat. "Here is how I see it ladies. We make it back here after dinner for one reason: a threesome. I want both of you dressed appropriately so you will agree to put on the baby dolls I get for you or we just won't come back. Chris I know you are Really excited for the girl girl. Kristen you are excited for the girl girl and fucking me I know. The price for admission is wearing what I tell you as we have a drink when we get back. Agree now or we can just forget it all."

Chris is the first to answer. "I agree."

Followed by Kristen. "Ok. Ok, I agree."

We have some small talk after that. Who likes to drink what so I can have the proper booze in the house. Then I ask their favorite colors and promise if I can I will have their baby dolls in their favorite color. I should have guessed pink and purple. Kristen says she has to wrap it up. We have been chatting close to 35 minutes

We arrange to meet at the pub Friday at 6:30pm. I get Kristen's address to get her bra sent to her, and we end the chat.

I look at Chris and she is off in space. "Well?" I ask.

She looks at me. "I don't believe this is really going to happen. I don't believe you just 'set it up' as you said."

"Chris, you should know one thing about me I won't be deterred. I want something I reach for it....I plow straight thru obstacles...I make things happen, and sometimes I just get lucky. This happening tonight was a little of all of the above."

She just shakes her head and smiles. "Now I hate to sound rude, but I have a buddy coming over after his shift to drink some beer and watch tv. Unless you are looking to stay to play waitress or entertain us...?"

Her smile turns to disgust real fast. "No. I will go." She gets up and leaves. After the door closes I smile. I have no friend coming over, but neither do I want to assure her it will all be ok. I want her thinking, worrying and fantasizing about next week all at the same time. I go grab another drink and start looking at lingerie. I order 2 sexy, frilly, sheer nighties, and a couple of interesting toys. Jesus I can't wait for Friday.

At about 6pm I am knocking on Chris's door. She answers it wearing nice summer dress. It's showing a fair amount of cleavage and is above the knee showing some leg. "Did you get the bra?"

"Yes"

"Are you wearing it?"

"Yes"

I reach up to feel her up to check and she pulls back. I give her a look. "I want to check." She stands still. I run take her boob gently in my hand and run my thumb from under her boob and up. I can feel the bra and then her exposed nipple. I pull my hand away. With a smile in my voice. "Was that so bad?" I offer her my arm and we head out to the pub. As we walk along I reach my arm around her waist and start feeling her waist and ass.

"May I help you." She asks

"Just checking if you are going commando. I don't feel any underwear." I tell her.

"I am."

I pat her on the ass. "Do you like it?"

"It's different."

"I wonder what you will think about it walking home if you start getting excited and maybe a little wet?"

"Do you enjoy embarrassing me?"

"Yes, but I also enjoy watching a woman get excited. Pushing you like this does that little by little. It's fun." I tell her. She just shakes her head. She knows she will never win this game.

We arrive intentionally a little early and get a table and 2 drinks while we wait. No sooner do the drinks arrive I get a text through the app.

Kristen- I just parked are you here

Me - Yes we have a table. What are you wearing I will waive you over when you walk in

Kristen - No panties, a new bra I got in the mail and a light blue summery dress as instructed LOL

I don't have time to read and respond and I see her. I stand up and waive her over. She comes to the table and Chris and I both stand up. Kristen gives me a little more then a friendly hug. She then steps over to Chris and hugs her. Kristen sits with Chris so the ladies are sitting side by side. Chris's dress does show cleavage but wow Kristen's shows a lot. Her bra is covered but just barely and her nipples are showing through the dress.

I smile at them both. "You guys look great!"

Chris smiles and Kristen says "Thank you." Kristen hooks her arm in Chris's and turns to her. "Are you as nervous as I am?"

Chris smiles "Probably more. I am on my second drink."

"What? No this is our first." I say.

"I had a drink before you picked me up."

Kristen laughs. "I have to catch up."

I waive the waitress over and we order a round and I order some appetizers while we decide on dinner. When the food arrives I order another round.

Kristen looks at me. "If I didn't know better I would say you are trying to get us drunk."

"You don't know better. I want you both just happy and relaxed. I want you to wake up in the morning and have a clear recollection of all the events to come tonight and have no regrets. I just want to relax your nerves and get you ladies out of your own way."

Kristen raises her glass. "To being relaxed with no regrets."

Chris toasts and adds "Please don't encourage him."

We all drink and enjoy some small talk. Kristen tells a little about her life after her divorce. Chris talks about her salon.

Kristen interrupts her."That's it. That's where I know you from. It's been so long at this point it didn't click. I go to that salon and usually have Julie do my hair."

Chris looks horrified, and she hisses at me. "See I told you this would happen." She drops her face into her hands.

Kristen puts her hand on Chris's arm. "Honey what's wrong. What did I say?"

"I told him posting the pictures I would be recognized. "

"Oh god no honey. It wasn't until we were sitting here did I get the feeling I knew you. You are absolutely unrecognizable in the pictures."

Chris is clearly upset. "Something like this getting out could ruin my salon. That is if I ever get to open it again."

Kristen hugs Chris. "Oh Chris I would Never betray your confidence like that." She gives her a long hug rubbing Chris's back. She then reaches into her purse and hands Chris a work ID for a nicer private school. "The reverse is true. If this ever got out to my school I would lose my job and be black balled. Take a picture of it if you like. You trust me....I will trust you."

Chris shakes her head. You can see tears rolling down her face. "I just got so scared. If I am lucky I can open my salon soon on a limited basis. I am scared to death I am going to lose it. Then you are a customer...."

Kristen reaches out and pulls Chris into a hug. At first it's a caring hug but then Kristen whispers something I can't make out, but I can see her kiss Chris's neck a few times. They break the hug and they are both a little flushed and their nipples are clearly visible now.

I clear my throat. "Are we ok ladies?"

They both look at me and then at each other and smile. They both look at me and in stereo say. "Yes"

I waive the waitress over for another round and to order dinner. The rest of dinner goes smoothly. The ladies get friendly and chatty. The food and drinks are a great change from cooking at home and takeout for the last few months.

The waitress has cleared the plates leaving us to finish our drinks while she runs my credit card. So I bring the conversation back around to tonight. "So are you ladies ready for something a little more comfortable and a night cap?"

They both still look a tad nervous and aren't answering me. The waitress brings over the check to be signed. I tip her and sign it. I look up at them. "I have 2 yes or no only questions. Do you still want to do it?"

They look at each other and give a small smile and both answer "Yes"

"Are you both still nervous?"

"Yes" with giggles

"Then let's head to the apartment where I have 2 nice bottles of champagne chilling." I stand up and offer Kristen and then Chris my hand to help them get up. They then link their arms together and walk out with me following behind. We get I little further up the street and I force my way between them so the three of us are walking arm in arm. "As nice as the view was from behind, this view is pretty good too." I make no attempt to hide I am looking down the front of their dresses.

Chris speaks first "God why are all men pigs?"

Kristen adds. "Well the view must be good but you don't have to be so obvious about it." She giggles. "All pigs in the back." Before I know it the ladies have removed their arms from mine. Stepped ahead of me and are back walking together arm in arm. Giggling all the way.

I speak up to be heard by them a step or two ahead. "Hey how can I be sure you are both commando as promised. They look at each other and then a moment later they are both mooning me and then the dresses drop back down. Yup they are both commando.

"Thank you very much ladies." I say laughing.

We get back to my apartment and I am asked "Where is the bubbly?" By Chris.

I open the fridge and hold out two bottles. Kristen cheers a little. "Oh the good stuff. Can we have a glass?"

"I will open it while you change." I drop my tone a tad. "Kristen yours is on my bed. That's the room on the right. Chris yours is in the spare room on the left. When you are both dressed as promised you can come out and claim your bubbly. They both are just standing there. Ladies, that was not a request. I am not afraid to bend you over the couch and spank your bare asses. You agreed to this now Go."

Chris grabs Kristen's hand and pulls her towards the bedrooms. I hear 2 doors close and I turn to open the champagne. I have 3 glasses poured and waiting for the ladies. I hear one door open and Kristen walks out.

"Jesus you look good in that." I walk up to her and hold her by the shoulders as I lean down and give her a deep kiss. I surprise her at first and she jumps a tad, but she recovers quick as her fingers run behind my head and through my hair as we kiss. Chris walks out as I break the kiss. I look up and whistle. "Man who ever picked out these outfits knew what he was doing."

Kristen spins to look at Chris. Chris comments as she spins. "That looks beautiful on you."

Kristen blushes. "You should talk. You look stunning."

I reach my hand out the Chris and pull her to me. With that same hand I hold her head still and lean in "You look Amazing." And I give her a deep kiss. Kristen tries to step back but I gently hold her in place with my other arm. We break the kiss and I can see the lust in Kristen's eyes. Let's make them wait a bit. "Who wants bubbly."

Chris is quick to reply. "Me." and she steps around me.

I hand out the glasses and raise a toast. "To a night of firsts." We all toast and the women almost swallow it in one gulp and want refills. I start pouring.

Chris says "You got the colors wrong."

"I did? Are you sure?"

"Yes Kristen has my favorite color and I have hers."

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers