Paying the Rent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen reaches down and starts stroking me. "What's the timer set on this time?"

"Orgasms." I say

"Oh that sounds nice." Says Kristen

Kristen starts to try and climb on top of me. I have to hold her off. I need to slide down the bed so Chris can sit on my face. Kristen wastes no time. Once I am stopped she straddles me and starts with just humping herself against my hardon. Dragging her pussy lips and clit across the length of my dick. As I am watch my view gets blocked as Chris lowers onto my face. She stops and looks down at me. "Turn around so you are facing Kristen and you can watch her. Maybe you two could kiss and tease each other."

As I say this I feel Kristen's pussy sliding onto me and enveloping me oh her warm, wet and tight pussy. She bottoms out on me I hear a bit of a moan but it is muffled as Chris sits on my face and rubs her pussy against my mouth. I spread her cheeks and lick at her pussy like a starving dog. I alternate the best I can between her clit and tongue fucking her pussy. She must like it since she starts rocking her hips back and forth on my mouth. The rocking turns to grinding and shortly after that she squeezes her thighs around my head, grabs my hair holding me in place and she cums. I won't say she floods my face but I certainly feel the juices seeping out. Once her orgasm is done she rolls off me to the side.

Now I can see Kristen rocking on me. Her tits swaying a little with her rocking motion. She looks down at me with a huge smile. As she bends over to me and starts kissing and licking Chris's juices off me. Once she has me licked clean she gives me a deep wet kiss. Now that she isn't sitting on me I start pushing up from underneath her. She breaks the kiss and moans as she drops her head into my shoulder and neck. I keep bucking up as best I can. Kristen is moaning in my ear. "Yes please. Yes. Don't stop. Oh god."

I am thinking I am going to run out of steam with this core workout. Just moments later she lets out an "Ugh." And drops her body weight on me almost panting as she orgasms. She catches her breath and rolls off me. "Wow that was nice." As she flops on the bed.

I look over at Chris. "Next."

She waves me off with her hand. I don't give her a chance. She is saying no to me. I warned her about that. She is face down on the bed. I straddle her hips and push my dick between her cheeks/thighs. I honestly was thinking of fucking her pussy but I got her ass. It was rough, but it popped in after a millisecond delay and Chris Howls. "Nnnnnnnooooooo."

I stay buried deep and don't move. "I wasn't planning on fucking your ass, but you said No to me. I have warned you about that, but since I am here."

"Please no. It hurts." Chris half cries.

"So if Kristen lubes you up it would be ok to fuck your ass. I did promise you both I would fuck all three holes. Plus you are due. We missed your anal when Kristen asked to not wait to get fucked." I look at Kristen. She has a look of horror on her face. "Grab the lube and get over here." She is kneeling beside us. "When I pull out I will start counting. When I get to 20 I am fucking her ass. If you don't lube her properly she be in discomfort because of it. If that happens when I am through with her ass I am fucking your ass with only the lube left on me. A little incentive to do a good job."

She is just staring at me with her mouth open. "Do you understand?"

A very quiet "Yes sir."

"Good girl." I pull out. "1...2...3.... I get to 14 and Chris's ass is Shining with lube. Kristen pours a bunch on me and rubs it all around my shaft. 19..20. I aim myself down and push right in. All you hear is one big wet squelching noise and Chris moaning with each hard stroke in. After a few hard strokes I ask Chris. "Why did you wave me off when I wanted you to sit on me? Haven't I warned you about refusing me?"

She answers but has to pause to give little Ugg's and moans as I plow into her ass. "Yes... I am ...sorry. I...just...needed a....minute. I was...sensitive."

"Then you should have used your words. I am a nice guy. I can be reasonable. Let's make a little wager. I will let Kristen help you out." I bury myself deep in her ass and stay put. "Both of you pay attention now. I will pick a number between 1-5 for how many minutes I will fuck Chris's ass. If Kristen matches my number. I will stop now, and fuck your pussies until I cum. If she is wrong I will split my number between you both. So let's say I pick 4 and she is wrong you both get 2 minutes of ass fucking. There is that 1 in 5 chance you get it right. Are you both willing to play?"

They look at each other, and Kristen says. "You have to write it down first. No cheating."

"There is a pen in my dresser. Give it to me and I will write it on my hand. That is if you both agree."

Again they look at each other and then both say "Ok". Kristen gives me the pen. I write a number on my hand and close my fist.

"Guess away Kristen." I say with a big smile.

Then she starts thinking out loud. "I don't think it's 1 or 2. He would want to fuck us more then a minute each. I don't think 5. I don't think he is that mean. So 3 or 4? It's a coin toss."

"Are you really trying to apply reason to my thinking right now with my dick snuggled nice and deep in her tight, warm ass?"

Kristen just stares at me looking for a clue then finally announces "4 minutes is my guess."

"Are you sure? Is that your final answer?"

"Yes my final answer."

"Well I hate to say your thinking was all wrong. I chose 5." And I let it hang for a moment "And then decided to give some time off for time served so I choose....4". And I open my hand to show my choice, as I pull out of Chris's ass. As soon as I am out I point myself a little more south and push back in.

My angle was off so my head slipped in but then stabbed the inside top of her if you will. This made Chris gasp. She pivoted her hips and a fraction of a second later I was buried in her pussy and fucking her.

This isn't a great position for me. I get off her and pull her up by her hips so she is on her hands and knees and I push back into her from behind. I grab her hips and start fucking Hard.

Chris gives a loud grunt almost with every stroke. "Kristen she said she was sensitive. Reach under her and rub her clit. I want to feel her cum as I fuck her."

Kristen leans down to Chris's head and whispers to her. All I hear is Chris say "Please be gentle."

"Of course." Kristen smiles as she moves down and reaches under Chris. I feel her fingers now and again as I am fucking in and out of her. Chris is grunting with my strokes and moaning as Kristen rubs her. It doesn't take long before she lets out a shriek and pulls forward and away.

With a shiver in her voice "Please no more. I can't"

I climb off the bed, stand at the edge and look at Kristen. "Next."

She gives me a blank look. "I told you I am fucking both of you until I cum. Chris needs a time out. Get over here on your back. I want to watch you as I fuck you." I tell her.

As she crawls over all muttering. "Oh god"

Kristen rolls onto her back and I grab her thighs and hug them to me as I push into her in one stroke and start pounding again. My reward was a loud "Ugh". They get a little quieter but she is grunting with every stroke. I am watching her tits flop and shake as I fuck her. I can feel I am almost there and I want to cum.

Kristen starts panting "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I am going to cum again."

I keep fucking when I feel her orgasm. I keep plowing into her and she is trying to pull away. She manages to pull her legs away and I pop out. I start jerking myself to cum. As she pulled away she pivoted so I grab her head to turn her to me to finish in her mouth. I don't make it and I cum on her face. The first shot lands on her nose and cheek. Her face changes to a look of surprise. Her eyes and mouth open. This allows my send spurt to fall right in her mouth and she coughs hard. I am guessing it dropped perfectly down the back of her throat. The rest is drool that I try to wipe and her lips but she pulls away, so it gets wiped on her cheek instead.

I lean against the bed. I am worn out from the hard fucking. Chris is just staring at Kristen's face covered in cum. Kristen reaches up with her hand. "Wait don't touch it." I tell her and and I reach for the phone.

"No pictures." She yells.

"It's not a picture to keep. I want you to see how sexy you look. I bet you have never let a man cum on your face have you?"

She shakes her head no. "Let me take the picture you can see how sexy you are and you can delete it."

She rolls her eyes but says "Ok."

I snap one and send it right to my tv. There is her face splattered in cum on my 46" TV. "Chris what do you think?"

"Wow it was sexy to watch. I have never watched a man cum, and she looks so sexy like that." Chris is just staring at Kristen.

"Chris you want to kiss and lick the cum off her face don't you?" I ask.

Chris looks at me, and then at Kristen. "Can I?" She asks Kristen.

Kristen holds out her open arms and Chris falls into them. They start kissing. Chris kisses a spot clean and kisses Kristen on the lips as if to share the little she got. After her face is clean of cum they climb up the bed and lay back snuggled against each other.

I stretch out on the bed and I realize I am done. For the first time tonight I am totally soft. The ladies breathing has softened and no one is talking. I think they are asleep. I just close my eyes and lay back.