Paying the Rent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already thinking about this because I couldn't remember when ordering who said which color. "Maybe I ordered your favorite color for her so you could see her in your favorite color. Did you ever think of that?"

"Sneaky. I like it." Says Kristen.

I hold the 2 glasses out and then pull them back. "You want more bubbly? I want to see you two kiss like I kissed you both a moment ago for 15 seconds."

They look at each other. You can see the lust and uncertainty in their faces. They silently nod to each other and take a step towards each other. They reach out for each other and kiss. At first it was like a teenagers first kiss. Then something clicked for Chris and she held Kristen tight and really kissed her. All you can hear is the moist kissing sounds and 2 women mmmmmmming here and there. They finally break the kiss and I realize Chris has a hand just resting just above one of Kristen's boobs.

They are just looking into each other's eyes until I clear my throat. They turn to me smiling and take the glasses I am offering and both of them knock it straight back and wave the empties at me for refills. They sit on the couch with me in the arm chair. They are sitting side by side, Kristen starts rubbing Chris's bare leg as we talk.

I keep up some small talk forcing them to sit there for about ten minutes. Chris has put her arm around Kristen and alternates rubbing her shoulder and stroking her hair. "Would you ladies like to adjourn to the bedroom?" I ask. They both just nod at each other. "Well why don't the two of you hop on the bed, and I will sit on the chair and watch for a bit."

Kristen looks at me. "Really you don't want to join us?"

"Oh I am joining you after I watch the two of you have sex. I want to see you two lick, kiss, suck and finger each other to orgasm. Then after both of you have cum and your pussies are nice and wet then I will join you."

"Oh trust me I am wet." Answers Kristen.

"Chris once you are both on the bed I want you to reach inside her panties, and slide 2 fingers in her. If she is as wet as she says she is you will continue to finger her. You will not remove your fingers until you have replaced them with your tongue."

By now we are in the bedroom and they are standing beside the bed. Kristen speaks up. "Do I have a say in this?"

I pull out my nightstand drawer, dump it on the bed and pickup the ball gag. With authority in my voice. "I hear anything else out of you mouth right now that isn't moans of pleasure then you earn this until Chris is done with you."

Chris looks at her. "You don't want that."

Kristen looks at me with an impish look and meekly answers. "Yes sir."

I smack Chris on the ass. "Get on the bed ladies and get to it. No touching the toys until you have both licked teased and fingered each other. After that the toys are fair game."

They climb up on the bed and are kneeling across from each other. Chris reaches under Kristen's baby doll but I can't see. The baby doll is falling around her wrist and hand.

"Chris I can't see with Kristen's baby doll on. Pull it off her." I tell her.

I see them look at each other and Kristen nods. Chris pulls the hem up. Kristen's boobs get caught a tad and jiggle a bit as the baby doll pulls off past them and over her head. Her nipples are a little shorter than Chris's but definitely fatter. They will be fun to bite and tease. They are both staring at each other with anticipation and lust to touch a woman, or be touched. Chris reaches down with her hand and slips it inside Kristen's sheer panties. I can see her hand moving under the material and then Kristen lets out a long MMMMMMNNNNNN.

Kristen then reaches out and pulls Chris into a kiss and starts playing with Chris's nipples through the sheer material while they make out like teenagers. Chris breaks the kiss and puts the palm of her hand on Kristen's chest and gently pushes her back while smiling at her. Kristen doesn't fight it but once she is on her back Chris's fingers slip out of her. Chris's puts her hands on Kristen's hips to pull her panties down but Kristen isn't lifting her bum to pull them off. "Please! I want to taste you. Do you not want me to?" Chris asks.

"I want to. I just can't believe this is really happening." Kristen answers.

"Only if you lift your bum." Chris tells her.

Her only answer is to raise her hips. Chris pulls off the sheer panties and tosses them at me.

"Kristen." I put her panties to my face and inhale. "Now spread your legs and let Chris get her first taste of a woman's pussy."

Chris put her hands on Kristen's legs and gently pulls them apart. Chris starts kissing her way up one of her legs. Kristen is muttering soft "Oh god. Oh god." As Chris gets closer to licking her. Chris's face is completely covering my view but I know she has tasted her fist pussy. Kristen gasps very loudly. "Oh shit. Oh god. So nice."

For a few minutes it's nothing but muttering and wet slurping kissing sounds. Kristen's hands are grabbing the sheets in her fists. She lifts her head. "Chris." Chris looks up. "Please use your fingers too. I am so close. Please make me cum."

Chris's only answer is to reach her hand up under her mouth and slide her fingers in. I can't see the action but I can see Chris's arm working back and forth a tad.

Kristen drops her head back with a deep moan. It's just a minute or so later. With the sheets clenched in her fists. "Don't Stop. Please so close. Don't stop licking. Ugh. Ugh. AAAAHHHHH. OH SHIT SHIT. YYYEEESSSS"

Kristen is twisting on the bed a bit and Chris pulls back. Her mouth and chin are a wet mess.

I call out to her "Chris did you like going down on her?"

She looks at me and gives me a big smile and nods.

"Are you looking forward to being on the receiving end?"

"Oh god yes."

"So go hold her while she calms down and tell her."

Chris crawls up beside her and opens Kristen's hand to release her hold on the sheet. Kristen turns her head, opens her eyes and gives Chris a huge smile. She lets Chris lay next to her and then rolls a tad to get up close and personal with Chris. I can hear their soft conversation.

Kristen is staring into Chris's eyes. "Thank you so much. I haven't cum like that in a Long time. I almost forget what it was like to have another person touch me, and to have that first touch in such a long time to be a woman! You were so good. You just kept up a slow steady touch, licking and sucking me like no one ever has. My orgasm just kept building with it. You were amazing. I guess it's true a woman knows another woman's body. Oh god I am babbling. Can we just hold each other for a minute?"

Chris wraps her arm around her and snuggles into Kristen's shoulder and neck. "Of course."

They lay there for about a minute and I get up bring the champagne glasses in. I put theirs on the nightstand and Kristen reaches over and dabs her fingers in one glass and wipes them on Chris's lips and then kisses it off. After they break the kiss Kristen sits up and pulls Chris up. Chris tries to talk. Kristen puts her fingers to Chris's lips to silence her. She mimics me. "I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth but moans of pleasure." They giggle together until Kristen starts to pull Chris's baby doll off. The giggles turn to lustful stares. Once her baby doll is off Kristen reaches out and starts pinching and pulling on Chris's longer nipples. Chris lets out a soft gasp when the pull gets a little hard.

Kristen starts kissing Chris's neck. "Can I kiss your nipples?"

Chris is quick to answer. "Please do."

Kristen leans forward and at first kisses one and then the other nipple. She then switches back and licks one and then the other. They fall back into the bed and Kristen starts sucking on her nipples like a nursing baby. About every 30 seconds alternating one to the other. Chris alternates between closing her eyes and rolling her head back, and looking down to watch as she cradles Kristen's head against her. Chris is gasping and moaning the whole time.

Kristen then decides to head south and starts kissing her way down Chris's body. She gets to the waistband of her panties and shifts on the bed. Chris doesn't need to be prompted. She lifts her hips and Kristen puts her hands on her hips to pull off her panties. The minute they are off she spreads her legs. Kristen positions herself just inches from Chris's pussy and rubs her hand over her pussy lips.

"Oh Chris you are beautiful. I have never seen a woman's vagina from this point of view." She gently rubs her fingers along her lips. Running her fingers along and then back through. She spreads her lips and then rubs her fingers up exposing her clit. She then pushes a finger into Chris's pussy.

Chris gasps and her head pops up to look down at Kristen. Kristen stops with her finger in her. "Did I hurt you? Did I stab you with my fingernail?"

"God no. It feels nice. Once I was licking you I stopped thinking and I just did it. Now with the rolls reversed every touch is an electric jolt. My mind is a jumble of oh god it feels nice. Oh god it's a woman. I am so excited and worked up I am ready to explode."

Kristen is smiling. "It's different isn't it, a soft woman's touch?"

"It's amazing."

"I am going to stop talking now and kiss and lick you. I want to make you cum so bad." Kristen doesn't wait for an acknowledgement or answer. She lowers her face into Chris's pussy and kisses her clit.

Chris gasps "Oh fuck." And her head drops back onto the bed. Chris reaches down and runs her fingers through Kristen's hair as she goes down on her. After a bit she changes from running her fingers through her hair to holding Kristen's face to her.

Kristen pulls back and looks up at Chris. "Are you getting close?"

"Oh god yes. PLEASE Don't Stop."

"Oh I am not planning on stopping." and Kristen drops her face back down. Chris lets out a gasp as she makes contact again. Kristen isn't done. I watch as she slides her hand under her chin. Just a split second later Chris yelps and I can see Kristen's arm moving.

Chris is saying nothing understandable. Gasping. Moaning. Groaning. Her hips are bucking every now and then, and then it happens. She holds Kristen's head to her almost clenching her hair between her fingers and lets loose with a loud. "GGGGAAAHHHHHH....FFFUUCCKKKKK. She holds her hips off the bed, holding Kristen to her for about 10-15 seconds and then lets out a big sigh and drops to the bed letting Kristen's head go. Kristen pulls back and has a huge smile on her face. Chris's juices all over her face. She crawls up the bed and cuddles with Chris. Chris snuggles into Kristen's chest.

Chris starts to come down from her orgasm high and she realizes her lips are near Kristen's nipple. She starts to kiss just above her nipple when Kristen sighs and puts one hand under her breast to pick up her nipple. She uses the other hand behind Chris's head to roll her head forward to reach her nipple. Kristen lets out a soft moan as Chris has another first of sucking on a woman's nipple.

I clear my throat and stand up. I pull off my shirt and drop my pants. I am now naked. I start my way towards the bed. "I told you I wasn't joining until you each made the other cum. Now I will join you two." I crawl on to the bed, lean back against the headboard and spread my legs. "Ladies show me what those talented mouths can do. Why don't you take turns. The winner will get a mouthful of cum you can share with the loser or keep for yourself."

As they move towards me Kristen speaks up. "What if I need to get fucked? I have been on a very long dry spell."

"You will blow me first and get that load that's ready to pop. Whoever makes me pop gets to decide who gets fucked first and where."

"Where?" Asks Kristen

"Before you ladies are done my dick would have been in your mouth, pussy and ass."

"Anal?" She says a little nervously. "It's been a while."

"Ok fine. I can help with that. Both of you on your hands and knees. You can both have butt plugs while you blow me."

Kristen's eyes go a little wide but she moves beside Chris. I grab the Anal Lube and using my finger rub some around and just inside Kristen. I then repeat that with Chris. I try to be nice and use the small plug on Kristen. With one easy push she takes it all, so I pull it right back out. She lets out a groan. "That was too small." I say, and I take the medium one and lube it. As I push it in it stops a little past halfway. "That's better." I push a little hard. She groans a tad as it pushes in and then gasps as it gets sucked in. I move over to Chris. I take the large one and push at about ½ way it catches. I pull back and push harder. She groans all the way in and then loudly gasps when her ass sucks it in. I slap her ass. "Kristen got the medium so tonight you get the large one."

"Jesus that feels big." she groans.

"Don't move." I tell them as I pick up my phone and take a picture of their two asses in the air with plugs in their asses and their pussies wet. I crawl back into position and spread my legs. "See ladies I care."

Kristen smiles at Chris. "Maybe if I win I will have him fuck your ass first."

Chris is smiling and a bit shocked. "That's the thanks I get for being your first bisexual partner. A good ass fucking?" Kristen is giggling.

"Ok I am overruling you ladies. Loser gets her ass fucked after the blowjob." They look up at me a little surprised. "You each get 1 minute intervals. When I say swap if you don't pull off immediately you will get spanked later. Kristen you are our guest if you will. You can start now, and I start the timer. She doesn't move. I turn the phone so she can see to timer going. "The clock is ticking."

"Oh shit." She crawls forward so she can blow me.

Chris is right behind her so she can be in position when it's her turn. Kristen is doing a good job. She is using lots of tongue, but before I know it her time is up DING.

She reluctantly lets me go and Chris dives right on. It doesn't take long and I am tapping the back of her mouth almost in her throat. She never takes me out of her mouth and keeps sucking. I lay there and just moan and then DING the damn timer goes off.

Kristen starts licking my head and all around. I moan some and then she puts her hand at the base of my dick and starts energetically face fucking herself while her tongue licks and licks. I moan again. Jesus this feels good. DING! Fuck! The timer again. Kristen has a sad face as she pulls off. She knows I am close.

Chris saw it too. She dives on. Pushing me as deep as she can. Sucking hard as she pulls off me and pushing back down. I look at the timer 22 seconds left. I am not making it. Chris sees me look at the timer. She pulls back to just my head. She sucks and licks hard. Not 15 seconds later I left out a loud groan and fill her mouth with cum. Grunting with each spurt. Just as the last spurt comes out. DING.

Chris doesn't miss a beat she gently pushes Kristen off my leg and on her back. She crawls over her and gives her a deep cum filled kiss. They lay entwined in each other's arms licking and slurping my cum back and forth.

I lay there relaxing for a bit as their cum swapping kiss turned into a make out session. Which turns into Chris sliding down a bit on Kristen so she can kiss lick and suck on her nipples. She pops her head up to look at both of us. "Now I get why guys love sucking on nipples. There is something about having it in your mouth and sucking on it. Feeling it's stiffness. Knowing the woman is turned on. Feeling her shiver. Listening to her gasp or moan. It's sexy. That said your nipples are amazing. They are so much thicker then mine, and so fun the play with." Chris goes back to it as Kristen gets a little embarrassed having her nipples complimented.

I see the clit sensitized jar and I grab it. I nudge Chris off Kristen and rub some onto Kristen's clit, put a little more on my finger and rub it on Chris's. As I rub Chris she looks down. "Oh god. That again?"

Kristen sounds worried. "What again?"

As I hold up the jar to show her Chris explains. "It's not bad but it's going to make your clit all tingly and more sensitive for a while."

Kristen smiles. "That doesn't sound so bad."

"Good now get back on all fours, side by side again ladies. Time to swap the plugs."

They look at each other a little nervously. I know what I am planning, but they don't. All they know is I promised to fuck the losers ass after my blowjob. I move to Chris and teasing her as much as I can while I do it. I pull, release, pull, release on the plug as I pull it out of her ass. Once it passes it's widest spot just as her ass pulled it in, it spits it out. She moans as it pops out. I rub in some fresh numbing lube around and just in her asshole, and leave her with her gaping ass. I move over to Kristen and again pull and release on the plug a few times to tease her. She moans a bit more than Chris each time the plug nears halfway and I let her ass pull it back in. I then decide to treat it like a bandage and rip it off. One quick pull and it's out.

Kristen howls a bit. "Holy shit. You could have warned me. Maybe taken it slow. Jesus that was a surprise." Her hand reaches back to hold her ass. "Oh my god. It's still so open." As her fingers gently probe around her asshole.

"You aren't done yet." I re-lube the large plug and put it in Kristen's gaping ass. The first ⅓ of it just falls in the hole. I then start pushing. It takes a few pushes and she has ⅔ of it. "Kristen how long since someone has fucked your ass?"

Between grunts and groans as I keep pushing the plug in and out of her ass to get it all the way in her. She answers. "Probably 3-4 years."

"Did you like it?"

"It was ok sometimes when I was worked up. My husband only ever used my juices and spit as lube so sometimes it's wasn't all that good."

I pat her ass. "Good thing he is gone then. I squeeze a little more lube out onto her ass and toss the bottle on the bed. First you need a good numbing lube to help. Then you need to stretch it out with the plugs, and then you need to fuck it." Just as I say 'fuck it' I give the plug an extra nudge and her ass swallows it all.

Kristen lets out a large gasp and sigh. "Oh shit that feels big. Oh my god."

I try to distract her. "Ladies is anyone feeling and tingling from the gel?"

Chris raises her hand. She knows what it feels like. Kristen says. "I am not sure if I am still a little turned on or maybe getting a little turned on from you playing with my ass. I am not sure."

"Chris slide under Kristen so you can hold her while I fuck her ass. You can hold her to your chest and she can play with your nipples."

Chris gets into position and they start to kiss while they tease and pinch each other's nipples. I start to pull the plug out. I can hear Kristen first moaning into Chris's mouth as they kiss. They break the kiss and Chris holds Kristen's head to her chest. Whispering to her and soothing her as the plug finally pulls free.

I lube myself up and step up behind her. I tap her ass with my hardon and she stiffens a bit. "Are you ready for your first anal in almost 4 years?"

Kristen looks back at me. "I am a bit nervous."

"Are you ready for you first dick in almost 2 years?"

"If you were about to fuck my pussy I would be ready to climb the walls."

I smile at her. "Trust me we will get there. First things first." I slide my dick down the crack of her ass until it catches on her open asshole. I line up and her gaping ass is all but taking my dick. I give the smallest of pushes and my head pops in. She lets out a small Oh and gasp. "That was easy. Your ass is lubed and stretched and my dick popped right in."

I hold her hips and push in until I bottom out and stay buried in her.

Chris is stroking Kristen's hair still holding her head to her chest. Kristen is sighing and moaning. I pat her ass to get her attention. She looks back at me. "God it feels so big. I feel so full." I take that as an ok to continue. I pull back until it's just the head of my dick in her and push in again. She lets out a pleasurable moan.