Paying Tuition Ch. 03

Story Info
College girl finds a boy is more than just business.
2.1k words
4.78
6.5k
7
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
841 Followers

Another month passed and the results were amazing. Cam was a real entrepreneur and a crazy good businessman. The website traffic had exploded, and my pictures and videos were generating almost $10,000 a month. It made no sense to me still, but I had the cash to prove it. Cam had started selling my socks and panties online also. Guys that would subscribe to my site could purchase things that they saw me wear online. They seemed to really get off on that because the first month of online sales was almost $3,000.

The goal was always to work enough during college to pay for tuition and all my expenses. Cam's little venture had blown that idea away. I had plenty of cash now and was saving a bunch for future semesters. Working at the restaurant was not really needed anymore. All I needed to do was get sweaty in my clothes, give them to Cam and boom, cash would flow in. So, I decided to quit my six day a week restaurant job.

Cam stopped by to pick up some more clothes and I told him I was quitting. He furrowed his brow and shook his head, no. I laughed and asked him why he thought he had a say in whether I worked or not. Cam, being Cam, got very animated and told me that my bopping around, barely clothed at the restaurant was part of my alure. It was free advertising. He said that many of my repeat customers would come to the restaurant just to see me. He then admitted that he would tell them that he could get the actual socks or panties that I was wearing that night from my laundry basket and give them to them. Fucking Cam was a marketing genius. He seemed to have this all figured out.

He explained further. He had been telling guys, not only at our school, but at the other schools nearby, that they could come in and see the actual girl that wore the things he was selling. This had become a huge draw from other campuses. I giggled and thought back over the last few weeks. My section had been super busy, abnormally busy. Now I knew why. He was pimping me out to his customers so tht could get a free peek. This guy was something else.

I listened intently then gave what he said a bit of thought, then told him I would not quit but would cut my hours down to four days a week. Cam took what I said seriously and seemed to be noodling a plan in his head but stayed silent. After a minute or two, his face lit up and said that four days a week would be perfect because we could use my extra days off to do videos for the folks that wanted to give tributes on the website. I playfully slapped him and called him a slave driver and asked him if I ever got time for myself. Cam got all nervous and tried to back peddle a bit. I let him suffer a little, then told him I was his to do with what he wanted. Cam's face lit up and immediately wanted to schedule time for videos. I told him that the first thing the next day would be perfect.

I got up early, put on my exercise clothes and left for the gym. Cam was waiting outside my dorm with a little Go-Pro. He said that he was going to film me exercising for the site. I rolled my eyes and told him to follow me. The gym was empty, and I started with some stretching. Cam was all up in my body with the camera. Close ups of my tiny B-cups, my crotch, legs, and sneakers. He then asked me to start on the treadmill. I did what he wanted and started my run. Cam never stopped videoing. It was as if he was a professional movie director. At one point he stopped me, then took my water bottle and dribbled water between my breasts and down my ass crack. I howled; the water was cold. He said that he needed more "sweat stains." WTF, fucking Cam, the porno man. He had me take some towels and wipe under my arms, my neck, and my legs, then told me to keep them. He was going to try a new product, my sweaty towels. We spent about an hour making me sweatier than I really was, then left.

That evening was my night off and I was studying biology. There was a knock at the door. It was Cam, holding his laptop. He said he wanted to show me the final edits of the filming he had done that morning. We sat next to each other on the bed. He opened his laptop, chose the file, then hit play. Holy shit, the video was incredible. The quality was like something off an HD TV. His movements were smooth, the edits were crisp and professional and above all, he made me look so fucking hot! At no point could you ever see my face, it was always just barely out of the shot. He had videos with three themes. The first was sneakers, socks, and feet. He had me running, leg pressing and stretching. The one he was most proud of, was me running, taking off my sneakers and socks, rubbing my sore feet, then finishing with a toweling off at the end. Cam said that this video would be a real money maker.

Theme number two was all about my crotch and butt. Again, I was running, doing leg presses, and stretching. This time the camera was scanning all of my private parts, focusing on the wetness. Cam was happy that I wore a white thong, because he got a couple of glimpses of it on video and said that he could sell dozens of those online by saying they were the actual pair I was wearing. What a sneaky little shit.

Lastly was the whole-body fitness theme. Cam filmed sweeping views of my legs, arm muscles and little sexy peeks of my abs as I lifted weights. He asked me to set aside my gym shorts and top as he thought he could get a really good price for those. He finished with a video he made just for me. It started with me walking out of the dorm. His voice appeared on the video and began to narrate. "Mornings are never more beautiful than this morning." It then cut to me stretching. "Perfection can not be improved, only admired." The next scene was me running. "You are fast and smooth like a thoroughbred horse." Then a scene of me lifting weights. "You are strong like and confident like a lioness watching over her domain." The last scene was me wiping down and pulling my hair back into a bun. "Your perfection is a gift that no man should take for granted. It is a gift that must be hard earned and cherished and not easily won."

My chin dropped. My eyes watered. I was gob smacked and was totally speechless. No one had ever been that sweet to me. Cam obviously cared for me. Between my legs I felt my pussy just gush with wetness. I turned to Cam, took his face in my hands, and buried my tongue deep inside his mouth. It took him by surprise, and he seemed to squirm a bit, then got into the moment. I leaned into him and knocked him down into my bed. I slid my hand between his legs and found a rock-hard friend. I rubbed his cock through his pants. Slowly, he tentatively placed his hand between my legs and began rubbing. We played for a few moments, then I whispered to him to take off his clothes. Cam shyly asked me if he was getting a bonus. I giggled and said that this had nothing to do with work, this was me wanting to be with him. I felt him tremble a bit in my arms. He was so incredibly shy and a bit endearing at the same time.

In seconds, we were both naked. This time, I was on the bottom. Cam looked down at me and stared. I asked him what he was looking at. He replied that he had no idea why someone as gorgeous as me would be with him. I reached down, grabbed his cock, and placed it on my labia and began to rub it. Cam's body stiffened. I told him to relax, then guided his rigid manhood into my very wet pussy. Once he was fully inside me, I told him to slowly thrust his hips. Cam did exactly that. The look on his face was priceless, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he bit his lower lip. Old Cam was having the time of his life and I had to admit, I was too. I reached around and grabbed his butt and told him to pick up the pace. He did. I could tell he was close already. The poor guy had not had enough experience to gain any stamina yet, but I was willing to train him. I decided I wanted to see if I could make him cum by just fucking with his mind. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles. I ran my heels up and down his ass crack and whispered, "do you like my tiny feet on your butt, Cam?"

His answer came hard and fast. His body stiffened. Cam drove his amazing cock deep within my loins. His hard balls began to pulse against my ass, then I felt the rhythmic thump of his cock pumping warm, salty goodness deep inside me. Cam gritted his teeth, then took my face into his strong hands and drove his tongue deep into my awaiting mouth. It felt good to have such a kind and loving man deep inside me. Just know that someone that was inside me, wanted to be with me. Not a typical frat guy looking to get his rocks off. No, someone who cherished me, for me. No one had ever made me feel so appreciated, so loved. Just the thought of it made me have a little orgasm. Nothing earth shattering, just a nice warm feeling flowing across my body. It started from deep inside me, then traveled in a soft wave towards the bottom of his shaft, then back again deep inside my belly. It was like no other orgasm I had ever had. It was not the tie me up and use me till I pass out orgasm. No, it was warm, nice, gentle and I liked it.

Cam finished and collapsed on top om me. He was out of breath and in post orgasmic heaven. Then, out of the blue he sat up and reached down between my legs and placed his thumb on my clit and began rubbing. I took his hand in mine and told him to stop. Cam looked devastated and asked me if he had done something wrong. I told him that it was just the opposite, his cock had given me a beautiful orgasm and that I did not need another, I was very happy and satisfied. Cam looked relieved and cuddled up next to me. We spooned for a while, then I turned to him and told him I had a question. He told me to ask away. I asked him if he would be my boyfriend.

Cam bolted upright, as if he had been given an electric shock. He seemed very uncomfortable. I pushed my bottom lip out and made a sad face and told him that this was not the reaction that I had expected. He paused. Finally, he responded by saying he did not think it was a good idea. I was a bit pissed and asked why. He said that part of my "alure" was that I was a lonely college student and if I had a boyfriend, it would cut down on sales. I grabbed him by the throat and flung him onto the bed, then climbed on top of him. I put my face close to his. I told him that I wanted to be his girlfriend and I did not care if it hurt sales. At first, he protested, then Cam being Cam thought for a minute. He asked if it could be our secret. He absolutely wanted to be my boyfriend, but he also did not want our little venture to be hurt by anything he did. I kissed him passionately then looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Yes Cam, it can be our secret." He smiled broadly and said, "it's a deal."

drdick69
drdick69
841 Followers