Paying Tuition Ch. 04

Story Info
College girl finds a boy is more than just business.
2k words
4.76
5.5k
6
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Another month ended with a heavy envelope from Cam. He said that the website was going very well. I had over 700 subscribers. About 30 had sent tributes and Cam had rewarded them with dirty panties, socks, and sweaty gym clothes. A few weeks ago, I had complained to Cam that I was shopping more than I was going to school and that we needed to come up with a better way to do things. Cam, needless to say, had an immediate solution. He said that from this point on, he would buy all my clothes. He knew my size and he knew what sold best. He said he had found a site online from China that sold clothing in bulk, and he could get things there for pennies a piece. That's my Cam always looking out for the bottom line. I gladly agreed to his plan.

As we discussed how much I had made that month I asked Cam a pointed question. It was obvious that there were thousands of shy lonely men out there, willing to spend hard earned dollars to buy my smelly clothes. Cam had proved that. But why? I asked Cam to explain. Cam quickly became Cam and got animated. He said that men had become emasculated over the last twenty years. Men use to be men, rough, gruff and rude. Society had changed and had become feminized. It was no longer acceptable for a man to tell a woman she looked good. Worse yet, touch a woman without getting a ten-page permission slip signed and notarized beforehand. Now a days, it was just easier to jerk off to porn. The alternative was terrifying. He said that being accused of sexually assaulting or raping a woman was more feared than death.

My mouth dropped. I told him how frustrating it was to be a girl. Men seemed distant and afraid to speak to us. We spent our days focusing on body issues and questioning what was wrong with us. I told him that my girl friends all had vibrators and dildos and used them regularly but desperately wanted to feel the touch of a real man on them and inside them. Cam looked at me and said it was my fault. I responded quickly by asking him why it was my fault. He said that when women demanded their rights, a certain group of women pushed the envelope too hard and ruined it for both sexes. So, now its jerking to porn, vibrators, dildos, and loneliness. My mind was spinning. How the fuck did we get here?

I pushed further. I asked Cam what kind of pleasure a guy would get jerking off to my dirty clothes. In his animated way, he told me that it was very exciting. I responded by telling him to show me. His eyes became as wide as saucers, and he froze. I reached into my laundry bag and pulled out an especially dirty pair of panties and threw them at him. Jerk off, I demanded. Show me what you and your customers do to get off. Cam looked like a deer in the headlights back at me and asked, "really?" I pointed to his crotch and demanded for him to jerk off.

Cam slowly unzipped his pants and removed his ample cock and began to stroke it. He closed his eyes. He lifted my panties to his face and took a long slow sniff. I watched as his cock immediately became rigid. Cam rubbed my panties on his face, then took another long sniff. Watching him jerk off in front of me was weirdly arousing. I slid my hand into my shorts and began to rub my clit. Cam's hand slowly increased the speed of his stroke. His soft moans wafted through my room. He seemed to really be enjoying himself. Watching him stroke made me want to get on my knees in front of him and devour his beautiful cock, but I resisted. I wanted to see this through.

He lowered my panties and wrapped them around his now very engorged manhood and began to stroke violently. Strangely, watching him use my dirty panties as his sex toy had me on the edge of orgasm. My fingers attacked my hard clit and probed my wet hole. I laid back onto the bed in preparation of the orgasm that I could feel growing inside me. Cam's hand picked up speed. He was furiously stroking his panty wrapped cock. Suddenly he propped himself up on his toes, threw his head back and trembled slightly. Then, within a split second bent himself totally forward and began to cum. He quickly curled my panties into a ball and placed them at the tip of his exploding penis. Shot after shot fired into the white cotton, deeply soaking uselessly into the fibers. What a waste, I thought. Perfectly good cum being wasted. Within and hour his cum would be nothing more than a crusty stain on a pair of women's panties.

Watching him have an orgasm, sent me off on my own personal adventure. Small waves of electric shock coursed through my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. As I laid there, I felt my hand get wet with my orgasmic juices. I was not someone who squirted when I orgasmed, but I did produce copious amounts of thick gooey wetness. I opened my eyes to see Cam looking back at me wide eyed. He still had his cock in his hand. The panties in his other hand were a sopping mess. Cam had had quite an orgasm and my panties took the worst of it. I motioned to him to sit next to me on the bed. I slipped my hand from my shorts. It was covered in my warm gooey goodness. I placed my hand on his lips and pushed my cum covered fingers into his mouth. As I did, I asked him if he would rather taste a real woman or jerk off to porn. Cam shivered and softly said a real woman.

I kept feeding him my sticky fingers until he had licked them clean. I thanked him for showing me how he jerked off. Cam looked at me as if he wanted to say something but was too afraid to do so. I told him to spit it out. He said he had always been afraid of girls like me. I asked him what type of girl he thought I was. He said gorgeous girls. I giggled at that. He continued. He said girls like me were so confident and sure of themselves, they never seemed like they wanted or needed a man. He said I was seen as unapproachable. Cam said the night I had given him my dirty socks was a night he will never forget. He said that he immediately got a hardon that lasted for hours. He went back to the frat house and rolled them into a little pussy and fucked them. He said he came twice that night. Once in each sock. All the while, fantasizing that it was my pussy he was fucking.

I asked him if it felt good on his cock. He said it felt nice. I asked if it felt as nice as the real thing. Cam looked at me and got all serious. He said that nothing feels as good as my pussy. He said that if he died today, he knew what heaven would feel like. If he had his way, he would spend the rest of his days inside me. Once again, that little shit knew exactly what to say to get me all gooey inside. I told him to shut up and pushed him to the bed and climbed on top of him. I reached between his legs and grabbed his cock and asked him if he was man enough to come a second time. Before he answered, his cock answered for him. I felt his cock grow in my hand. I wanted it inside me. I wanted to feel his girth, stretch my tight pussy. I needed to feel his body against mine. I ripped off my clothes and forcefully told him to get undressed quickly. Cam flung his clothes off as directed. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed onto him. I straddled his groin, cowgirl style and guided his thick tool into my wetness. My pussy was ready and swallowed his erection whole.

Cam's eyes closed as he moaned in pleasure. My hips rocked back and forth. His thick cock rubbed against my clit and created a perfect friction. It would not take long before I would be ready to cum. I leaned down and kissed Cam. He was a good kisser. His tongue explored mine, they danced in unison in a ballet of sexual passion. His strong hands caressed and explored my body. It was as if he had been practicing his moves. This was not the Cam who lost his virginity in my bed, no, this was a man that knew what he was doing. His stamina had improved considerably too. By now he would have blown his load but instead his penis was firm and ready for action. I took that as my signal to try some rough riding. I had not had a good hard fucking in almost a year.

I leaned to one side and rolled over onto my back. Instantly and without coming out of me Cam was on top of me. I looked up at him and whispered that I wanted him to fuck me hard. He seemed hesitant. I slapped his face and told him to be a man and fuck me. That slap flipped a switch in that boy. Without a word he was pounding my ass into my little dorm mattress. The springs of the cheap bed squeaked and groaned. The whole bed moved back and forth until it walked itself into the wall. Soon the room was filled with the knock, knock, knock of the frame banging the cinder block wall of the dorm. I dug my long, French tipped nails into his ass to be sure he could not escape. He stared down at me, eyes glued to mine, teeth clenched. He was a man possessed.

The base of his thick weapon attacked my helpless clit, beating it into blissful submission. I threw my legs around his waist, locked my heels and flung myself into a ferocious clitoral orgasm. My body shook violently below my attacker, my nails dug in deeper drawing blood. I gasped and screamed as though I was being murdered, yet Cam did not stop. He was on a mission, one that he would successfully complete no matter what was happening below him.

Cam's constant pounding extended my orgasm out longer than usual. I could feel the energy being sucked from my body by the intensity and duration of my orgasm. I became dizzy and lightheaded. In my stupor I felt Cam's body stiffen, then he stopped breathing, followed by a deep growl. He drove his cock so deep inside me I thought I would split in half. His body flexed and bent with each ejaculation. Sweat poured from his body. He normally shot four to five loads before his cum turned into a slow dribble. Not this time, no, I lost count at seven hard thrusts and full shots. My belly felt warm, like I had just consumed coffee on a cold day. But this was not coffee, this was the piping hot seed of my lover, planted deep within my womb. It felt amazing, he was amazing, my whole school year was amazing. His body fell upon mine. His weight felt strangely comforting on top of me. I kept my hands on his tight butt and kept my legs wrapped around him. We laid there as one for what seemed like an hour.

Cam's cock retreated and slipped out of my wet pussy, followed by a gush of his warm salty cum. He rolled over onto his back. I cuddle up next to him and threw my leg across his body, plastering my wet pussy against his thigh. Cam lay there, breathing deeply, trying to catch his breath. I whispered that I did not want him to leave tonight. I wanted him to lay with me in my bed tonight. I did not want to be alone.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers