Payson's Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied in that deeper than normal voice, "Sweetheart, stop teasing me and get your cute little butt down here!"

I was halfway down the stairs when I looked to see Becky still seated on the couch. Her blouse was opened and her giant, bra covered boobs were out for me to see. She had also removed her shoes and socks. Her jeans had been removed and were draped over the back of the couch. Becky was leaning back against the couch with her thick thighs spread and her hand buried in her high-rise support panties. Resting on the couch beside her was the phallus-shaped dildo she'd sodomized me with the night before.

While I tip-toed down the rest of the stairs, I was unable to look away from Becky touching herself beneath her panties. In that same gravelly voice, Becky told me, "Payson, I know the things we did earlier today made you a very horny sissy. But you need to know that I loved making you do those things. Every time you blushed or I saw your little penis throb under those sissy shorts, my pussy gushed. And when I stripped you in front of those women, I almost lost it. Sweetheart, I really meant it when I said I'm going to love embarrassing you for the rest of our lives together."

I stood in the middle of our living room wearing only cute mint green panties. My little penis was super stiff and a moist spot was growing on my panties near the squishy head. I tore my eyes away from Becky's hand moving beneath her panties to look her in the eyes. In a soft voice, I said, "I love you, Becky."

Her eyes drifted up and down my body. "I love you too." She then withdrew her hand from her panties and asked me to come kneel before her. I took small steps until I dropped to my knees between her spread thighs. Becky picked up the dildo and held it against her pubic mound as if it were her own cock.

I knelt there, biting my lip while looking from that big cock up to Becky's eyes and then back down. My penis was throbbing wildly in my panties and my heart was pounding in my chest. I squeaked in a rather high pitch, "Becky..."

She smiled down at me kneeled before her. In that familiar gravelly voice, "Sweetheart, I want you to give me a nice blowjob."

My back arched deeply and I whimpered softly while leaning forward. I puckered my lips and placed a kiss on the tip of the dildo while staring up into Becky's eyes. I paused for only a moment before stretching my lips around the plum sized head of the dildo. Becky moaned out loud, "I must be the luckiest woman in the world. You are the sexiest boy I've ever met. And you're all mine."

Letting the dildo slide out of my mouth, I wrapped my hands around the shaft and began to stroke it up and down as if it were a real cock. In a soft voice, I said, "I love being all yours. And I'm going to love being your bride." I then maintained eye contact while taking the dildo back into my mouth.

While holding the dildo with one hand, Becky reached out with her free hand and ran her fingers through my hair. "You are so precious. I'm going to take such good care of you."

I began bobbing up and down on the dildo while looking into Becky's eyes. My lips were slippery with saliva and passed over the dildo with ease. The longer I sucked on it, the more I began taking in my mouth. I took more and more of it until I gagged myself.

Becky grinned and uttered, "I'll be getting a strap-on in the very near future. I'm dying to take hold of your hips and fuck you properly."

My lips left her dildo with a loud 'Pop!'. I giggled, "Don't tease me!" I then bent down and began licking up and down along the sides of the dildo.

Becky replied in a deep voice, "I'm not teasing."

When the dildo glistened with my saliva, I bent lower and licked the balls of the dildo. The scent of Becky's arousal attacked my senses and made me even hornier.

Laying my hand over Becky's that was holding the dildo, I gently moved it up out of the way. I then leaned down and licked along the moist spot on her panties. I blew my warm breath through her panties onto her sex. I sucked her through her panties. While I licked along the edges of her panties between her thighs, she hooked her thumbs under the waist of her panties and began to lower them. When her thick, bushy pubic hair came into view, I moaned. I loved her dense forest of jet-black pubic hair. Leaning back on my heels, I reached out and removed her panties the rest of the way. I folded her big panties and set them on the floor beside my knee.

The hair close to her lips was matted down with her arousal. Her pussy was peeled open like the petals of a flower. Her clit was engorged and poking out from between her swollen lips. I paused for a moment to admire its beauty. The scent of her excitement was intoxicating. Glancing up to her eyes, I briefly smiled before leaning close to her and began making love to her with my lips, tongue, teeth, chin, nose, and fingers.

Wiggling my nose between her fat lips, I poked out my tongue and licked along while raising my head until my nose bumped against her clit. I drew a few slow circles around her hard button with my nose before moving upward until I sucked it into my mouth. Moving my hands between her heavy thighs, I used my thumbs to spread her lips apart and slid them up and down between her slippery lips.

Becky spread her legs wide apart and ran her fingers through my hair. She began to talk to me while I pleasured her. "Sweetheart, I was very proud of you today. I made you do things that couldn't have been easy. But you did them. You did them for me."

Her hips began grinding up against my face as she got closer to achieving the orgasm she deserved. "Payson, slow down. I don't want this to end yet. Here..." She moved the dildo back over her pussy. "Suck on this for a while longer."

That familiar shiver of horny-ness shot up my spine as I bent forward and wrapped my lips around the head of the dildo. Looking up into Becky's eyes, I began to bob up and down on the dildo. My saliva was dripping down the sides of it and the sucking sounds of my actions echoed around the room. While holding the dildo with one hand, Becky used her free hand to guide the pace of my blowjob.

"You are so fucking sexy! Hang on!" She had me pop off of the dildo and scoot back away from her. I watched with wide eyes while she aimed the dildo at her pussy and then slowly slid it inside of her. The plump lips of her pussy wrapped around the phallus as it disappeared into her body. It was the sexiest thing I could imagine seeing. I squirmed and my little pink penis throbbed wildly beneath my panties.

After thrusting the dildo in and out of herself several times, she pulled it out and set it back on top of her thick bush of pubic hair. It was gleaming with her juices. She wagged the index finger of her free hand at me. "Lick it clean."

A moan slipped out from between my lips. My back arched deeply as I leaned forward and took the dildo back into my mouth. I could taste her musky pussy on that dildo. And that spurred me on to lick and suck on that phallus with even more enthusiasm. I sucked on the head. I licked up and down the sides of it. I took each of the artificial balls into my mouth. When I'd cleaned her juices from it, I wrapped both hands around the shaft and began to jack it off while sucking on the head as if it were a lollipop.

In a raspy whisper, she asked, "Do you like sucking cock, Payson?"

My lips slid off of it, but I continued to stroke it up and down with my hands. In a strangely squeaky voice, I confessed, "Yes I do Becky. I like it a lot."

We continued to look into each other's eyes when Becky whispered, "That's good. Because I love watching you suck cock." She moved the dildo aside and while pulling my head back down between her thighs, "But I can't wait any longer. Sweetheart, finish me with your mouth."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I leaned forward and sucked her rigid, bullet of a clit into my mouth and began to gently, very gently nibble on it with my teeth while tickling the tip with my tongue. Becky grabbed hold of my hair in her fists and pulled me against her drenched pussy. She growled, "Right there! Don't stop! Good boy! Just like that!"

Becky's thighs soon clamped down on my head. All sounds in the room became muffled. When her clit slipped from between my lips, she tightened her grip on my hair and began to slide my face up and down along her dripping pussy. It didn't take long before her thighs clamped down even harder and I struggled to breathe while she crested in orgasm. I looked up through her forest of pubic hair and saw her orgasm face. Her body twitched and spasmed several times. I was just beginning to panic from being unable to breath when her body relaxed and I was able to fall back on my heels.

While I caught my breath, Becky began to come down from orgasmic bliss. She liked to see me with her juices on my face, so I made no move to wipe them away. I waited patiently, sitting on my heels with my knees spread wide. Feeling so sexy wearing my new mint green panties. The moist spot from my leakage had grown to the point that it looked like I'd wet myself.

A nasty grin spread across her face when she said, "I've got an idea. Lower your panties so I can see your peenie."

Without hesitation, I did as I'd been told. I lowered the front of my panties behind my little pouch so my penis poked out proudly. Her expression never changed, she continued to glare at me and grin. The look on her face my little penis dribble its excitement out in big, clear drips of precum.

Becky sat up on the couch, took hold the dildo and leaned forward. She held that dildo directly under my stiff little penis. The difference in size between my pink penis and that huge dildo became perfectly apparent. Everything about that dildo was bigger. It was longer, thicker, even the balls were giant compared to mine.

Becky whispered, "Payson, Sweetie, I want you to tickle your peenie. I want to see you squirt onto this dildo. And Baby, when you're done. I'm going to want to see you lick it clean."

My mind tried to tell me not to do it. But this was Becky. Becky knew I fantasized about being with men. She knew all my secrets! I didn't have to tell her anything. She just knew. On some level, the idea of licking my cream from that dildo was like a line I shouldn't cross. But the majority of me wanted to do this. I wanted to do this for Becky.

So I reached down with my first finger and thumb and began to rub around the neck of my little penis. I knew I'd have to let my cream ooze out if I was going to somehow keep it on that dildo. So I tickled my penis just below the pink head. I looked from Becky's eyes to my little penis and back up to Becky. I was so horny. I'd been extremely horny for the majority of the day. But I'd somehow managed not to squirt. But touching myself, knowing I would lick up my mess from the dildo, I lasted all of 15 seconds before Becky and I both watched the first drip of pearly white cream spit out from the pink, squishy head of my penis. I stopped stroking and tickling myself. I had to if I was going to keep my juices on the dildo.

My body spasmed and muscles throughout my body tensed up and my toes curled into tight knots. High-pitched squeaky noises erupted from lips each time my delicate penis erupted, sending a line of my pearly white cream, filled with millions upon millions of little sissy sperms out onto the length of the dildo Becky held in place. When the last drop of my love clung to the head of my penis, Becky used the fat head of the dildo to wipe it up. She then began to slowly raise that creamy dildo toward my mouth.

Becky didn't need to prompt me, I ignored my post-orgasmic blues and parted my lips while she slid the head of the dildo into my mouth. I tasted my cream at the same time my lips locked down around the neck of the dildo. Opening my eyes, I looked up at Becky who was smiling.

"Payson, you look so damn cute right now! But Honey, you need to hurry before it starts to drip!" She then pulled the dildo from my mouth and presented the side of it before my lips. I didn't think about it, I couldn't. I leaned in, licking, sucking and slurping up every last trace of my orgasm from the shaft of that dildo.

Becky looked down into my eyes while I passed my tongue over the dildo one last time. She whispered, "Sweetie, I need to get going. I'm meeting your Mom for drinks in a half hour."

My eyes popped open and I fell back on my heels. "Really?"

She smiled down at me licking creamy cum from my lips, in a sexy tone she said, "Yes. When she got the image I'd sent her of your new pierced ears, she replied and asked if I wanted to meet her at The Penalty Box, that sports bar she likes so much."

I shivered when my penis began to swell again, "But Becky, I thought we were going to spend the rest of the day together?"

"Payson, I promised your Mom I'd meet her. I can't back out now." Her eyes wandered over my body as I slid off my heels and sat on my butt, laying my feet flat on the floor in front of me. I kept my knees spread apart while leaning back on my hands. Becky grinned and said, "I could bring you along, but I know how much you hate sports bars. Maybe I should invite my Mom to come keep you company."

My little penis swelled to its full three and a half inches. My back arched and I whimpered, "Becky! Stop it!"

She leaned back on the couch and gazed down upon my pink erection. "You really should get to know her better. She is going to be your second Mother very soon." She let that fact sink for a few moments. An image of Constanza entered my mind. She was very much like Becky. She was a full-figured lady with wide hips, a big butt, and enormous boobs. But unlike Becky, Constanza spoke with a thick Spanish accent. We often had a difficult time holding a conversation because we struggled to understand each other.

Constanza always greeted me with a hug. She was very touchy-feely, especially when her husband, Javier wasn't nearby. I found it very pleasant to have my body fondled by my future mother-in-law. She was always very gentle with me as if she was afraid I would be broken. After every one of our visits, Becky would tell me that her mom always offered to watch over me if Becky needed a night out with her friends.

Becky interrupted my thoughts with the softest of whispers. "Say your name."

I moaned, "Payson Martinez."

She smiled and whispered, "Ask me to call my mom. Tell me you want her to keep you company."

My pink penis flexed again. My knees spread even farther apart and I whispered, "Please call Constanza and have her come watch me."

Her voice dropped an octave or two when she said, "I'm going to tell her we went on a panty shopping spree for you today. And I'm going to tell her we bought you a nightie too. I'm going to ask her to change you into that nightie before putting you to bed."

Reaching down, I lifted my panties back up so they covered my little penis. My back arched with my rising arousal as I whispered, "I guess I should go shower again before she gets here."

Becky smiled, "A bath would be better. And I want you to still be in the tub when she arrives. I'll send her up to keep you company in the bathroom before I leave."