PB Ch. 01 - First with Doris

Story Info
An introduction to the Prone Bone.
2.9k words
4.38
6.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

The Prone Bone

Note: This is a work of fiction. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent (18) and free to participate in the described activities. For background on the Characters Tina and Sue see my stories: Sue Next Door and the Tina Series - Shoreguy

My brother Dominik, the Big-Dummy, had retired early and moved to Florida. We both worked for the same company but my job was deemed necessary while his job was in a category that allowed for a generous early retirement offer. He took the offer and I had no choice other than to just go to work and like it. He was the older brother and I hoped that I would get a similar buy-out when I got to his age.

I was just completing an extended period of seven twelve-hour days per week during a refueling outage that discovered a few annoying items that had to be addressed before start-up. It had been nine long weeks of work-eat-sleep-work. Tina had decided to accept her truck driving husbands' plea to return home, mostly at the pleading of her children and the man himself.

On what was likely one of the last days of the outage schedule, I received a phone call from my Sister-In-Law Joanne telling me that my brother had managed to fall off the ladder while cleaning out the rain gutters and he had broken his hip. He was in the local hospital expecting to be discharged home in a couple of days. Surgery was still a possibility but a return home for a few weeks was the likely short-term activity. If surgery was necessary, it would be at least eight to ten weeks out.

Joanne was very concerned about taking care of Dom and all. She had arranged for a hospital bed to be delivered to the house and was making preparations for his return. When I offered to fly down and help out, she thankfully accepted the offer and said that I was more than welcome. I called the hospital and verbally abused the big dummy as was appropriate.

I had plenty of vacation on the books and a discussion with my boss, who also knew my brother, led us to a plan where I would take two-weeks off with the possibility of an additional two weeks if the situation warranted it. Sue, my next-door neighbor, agreed to watch over my houseplant and collect my mail while I was gone. I would call her every few days for an update and she would contact me if anything 'important looking' came. I was soon 'in the air' on my way to Tampa.

After a quick, but pleasant, interaction with a well-endowed young woman at the car rental counter I was soon following the GPS instructions on some of Florida's interesting highways. All the billboards advertising remediation services for 'sink-hole' problems were a little disturbing.

I arrived at my brother's place thanks to the GPS. He lived in a golf-course adult community with single story homes spaced around the eighteen-hole facility. There was a small bar-restaurant along with a community hall. It was all well-kept, neat and looked very expensive. That was sure some buy-out deal!

I rang the doorbell and Joanne greeted me with a big fleshy hug. She was happy to see me and told me that the ambulance bringing Dom home was expected 'at any minute'. I had just brought my luggage into one of the spare rooms when the doorbell rang again. It was the ambulance crew -- they soon had Dom on the hospital bed which was in the living room. He was pretty groggy having been appropriately medicated for the journey. Although happy to see me, he was soon back asleep. I helped Joanne arrange things and generally feel better about having him home. There was a big cast starting from his waist and running down his left leg to just past the knee.

Joanne and I fussed around Dom for the remainder of the afternoon. I soon felt like dinner time was approaching and I offered to go out and get something. Joanne said not to bother, a friend was bringing something over at around six. Dom was still sleeping so we just relaxed in the living room for a while.

Promptly at six, the doorbell rang and Joanne took a tray from a lady as she entered the house. I watched attentively as the neighbor lady came into view. She still had a shopping bag over her arm which I offered to take from her. Smiling she said: "Hello, my name is Doris -- I live a few doors down the street." She offered her hand for a shake.

I took the opportunity of shaking her hand to do a little observing. Doris was a healthy-looking middle age woman. I guessed her age at somewhere near fifty with dark hair, a sweet face and a proud pair of chest trophies on display. I maneuvered myself so that I could follow her into the kitchen area which allowed for additional observation. A reasonably snug pair of slacks revealed a particularly attractive posterior.

I was promptly dismissed back to the living room as Joanne and Doris assembled the quick dinner. Dom was still out so all I had was the early evening news on the TV. I could hear the ladies talking quietly as the dinner was spread. Soon enough, I was summoned to 'sit up at the table' and we enjoyed a quick dinner. Doris had done well and the compliments were generous. I offered to help with the cleanup but was sent back into the living room to 'keep an eye on your brother.'

Dom was semi-awake so I chatted with him as best I could. He told me that he needed to piss so I handed him the urinal that was next to the bed. He used it and handed it back to me. I emptied and washed out the urinal in the bathroom finding Doris and Joanne in the living room when I returned. I sat on the couch next to Doris while Joanne sat in the recliner next to Dom. We watched the TV and talked for a while. I learned that Doris was a widow having lost her husband a little over three years ago. She had two grown children who both lived up North in Pennsylvania and visited her infrequently. At around nine Doris announced that it was: "Time for me to get on home."

Joanne suggested that, since it was dark out, I walk with Doris escorting her to her house. I readily agreed and we were soon slowly walking up the sidewalk. Doris put her arm through mine which made the walk just that more pleasant. On a few occasions I could feel the swell of her breast press against my upper arm as we walked. I waited as she unlocked her front door after which she turned to me, held up her arms for a hug and thanked me for the walk home. She went in and I went back to my brother's house to find Joanne making ready for Dom to go to sleep and, presumably me too. I bid her a good night and went into my room.

The next day was fairly busy. The home health aide was due at around ten am. Joanne identified a few errands for me to run. She did help me program the destinations into the rental car GPS before I was on my way. I finished all but the food shopping just after noon. I finished up following her list at the grocery store and returned back just after one thirty. Dom was a lot more awake and alert that afternoon and we talked while Joanne put the groceries away. Dom had a few concerns about a dripping faucet in the laundry room which I addressed. Turns out that the washing machine hot water hose needed a new rubber washer which I replaced with one that I found in his little workshop.

Doris arrived about four thirty carrying a beautiful layer cake that she had baked. She stayed for dinner and we all enjoyed her cake for dessert. The evening went much as the night before and I was again walking Doris home just after nine thirty. We seemed to walk a little slower, arms linked, while Doris asked me questions about my life in New Jersey. She eventually got me around to Tina. I was beginning to explain how I had been with Tina for almost a full year when we arrived at her front door. She invited me inside explaining: "Dom and Joanne know where you are."

We sat comfortably on her sofa and talked some more. Talked means that I mostly talked while Doris listened and asked a few questions. Some of her questions were tending to the personal like: "You and Tina had an active sex life?" and "Tina was an adventurous lover?" and things like that. I tried to turn it around and asked the same kind of questions about Doris and her late husband. She admitted to being a 'little' adventurous but shied away from any details. It eventually seemed like time for me to go back to my brothers but this time, as I was about to go out through her front door, Doris gave me a nice long hug and a quick kiss as I left. I walked back to Dom's house a little excited and a little confused.

Third day was a little different. After the Home Health aide came and went, Joanne announced that she was going to the hair dresser and that Doris would come over to help me sit with Dom. Doris arrived just after lunch and Joanne promised to be back quickly. We sat on the sofa and Dom and I told stories of our youth while Doris pretended to be interested. When Doris excused herself to go to the 'necessary room,' Dom confided in me: "Her and Joanne are as thick as thieves -- almost like sisters."

Our conversation continued after Doris returned. We eventually discovered that we all liked to play Pinochle and decided to play a few hands that night. I moved a small table over to the hospital bed and put three of the dining room chairs around it -- perfect. We sent out for pizza after Joanne got home and eventually settled in for a rousing card game. We bid, played and enjoyed the game till after ten. Dom started to look a little tired so we decided to call it a night. I was expecting to walk Doris home, as usual. Just as we were leaving Joanne said her goodnight to Doris and asked: "PB?"

Doris just smiled and we were on our way. As we 'slow walked' up the sidewalk, Doris clung tightly to my arm and seemed even happier than usual. We didn't talk until we reached her front door: "Come on in, I have something that I want to discuss with you." I was happy to accommodate and we were soon sitting on her sofa once again.

Doris started with: "I was thinking about how much you remind me of my husband. You're just about the same size and some of your mannerisms are similar. I was wondering if you would like it if I shared a little more of my past with you?"

I was interested in what she had to say so: "Yes, please continue."

"Harry and I were active lovers up until close to the end. I was usually able to tell his mood and, frequently, his needs fairly accurately. There were times that he was tender and loving and very romantic. There were also times when he was just plain 'horny'. I'm beginning to sense the 'horny' vibes coming from you. Am I right?"

I admitted that it had been a while since I had been with a woman; almost a year to be exact. I was curious as to what she was leading to; so, I asked: "Yes, horny would best describe it. Especially when I'm in the company of good-looking women."

"I think that I can ease that situation if you're interested."

I couldn't think of anything to say other than: "Yes, please."

Doris stood, took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She stopped me just inside the door and had me stand there facing the side of her bed: "Just stand there for a minute."

She came close, put her arms around me and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. She felt good up against me. She smiled and said: "I'm going to take my clothes off and I'd like you to do the same." With that, she started to unbutton her blouse. I 'followed suit'(Pinochle reference) and watched intently as she slowly revealed her magnificent body. After the blouse came her slacks, then the bra. Her breasts were magnificent! Finally, her panties were off revealing a trimmed but not shaven bush. By this time, I was down to just sox and decided to leave them in-place (too much trouble).

We stood there for a few moments just staring at our nakedness. I was, of course, by this time showing a response to her beauty. "I'm going to get some 'slippery stuff' out of the table while you come closer to the bed."

I took a few steps closer as she retrieved a small bottle from the night table: "Now, I'm going to get things going by putting a little of this on you, if that's ok?"

She took my big smile as a yes. A few drops of the liquid went into her hand and then onto my now very rigid erection. Her touch was soft, warm and very welcome. When I was as stiff and well lubricated as she wanted, she said: "Now, I'm going to kneel down on the side of the bed. You come to me and find your way into me. Go slow, but don't stop until you're all the way in. OK?"

I nodded my agreement and watched as she climbed onto the bed. She reached across the bed and grabbed a bath towel which I hadn't noticed. She slid the towel under her and spread it out: "OK, I'm ready."

I needed no further prompting. The sight of her kneeling there was so erotic that I almost lost it just from looking. I moved up close, slid by cock up and down through her cleft eventually finding the warm, wet and slippery entrance. A gentle push had the head started in. A little more pressure gained a little more distance. A gentle rocking of my hips got me further with each little push until my pubes made contact with her glorious hips. Once 'all the way in,' I put my hands onto her hips: "Wow! You really feel good."

I could hear the smile in her voice as she said: "OK, now just stay with me. I'm going to lay down and I want you to stay deep as you put yourself onto my back. Put your arms and your knees on the bed. OK, let's go now."

Doris started to move forward and I followed as best I could. I tried to stay deep inside her but slipped out a little as we got into position. I ended up on top of that fine ass with my elbows and forearms on the bed on either side of her. My knees were just outside her legs and I was in heaven. I waited for further instructions.

After a few moments, Doris said: "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Well, when are you going to start stroking me?"

I needed no further guidance. The fuck 'was on'. I tried to use long slow strokes but her pussy was just too warm, wet and snug. I soon found myself delivering fast and shallow strokes which brought the ultimate end into sight: "Oh, I'm going to cum."

Doris moaned: "Yesss, give it to me. Hold my tits -- squeeze them when you cum."

I slid my hands, palms up under her chest and grabbed two handfuls of flesh. I could feel her nipples poking into my palms and that's when I lost it. The throbbing started in my abdomen and spread down to my groin. I erupted into a strong orgasm delivering a significant deposit into that lovely lady's' vagina.

It took a few moments for my head to clear. By that time, I was noticeably deflating and slowly being evicted from my temporary occupancy. That's polite talk for 'going soft and falling out'. I lifted up and put myself down facing her on the bed. Doris turned to face me. She moved closer and gave me a long sensuous kiss: "Did that make you feel better?"

"That was wonderful. Can I thank you?"

Doris smiled again: "You already did. I enjoyed it too -- didn't you notice?"

"To be honest, no. Did you have an orgasm?"

Doris giggled a little: "Actually two -- but who's counting?"

I felt the drowses coming on: "I probably should get going. It wouldn't look good if I was still here in the morning, right?"

Doris agreed. We got up off the bed together and kissed one more time before I started to get dressed. A bathrobe was all that she needed so she was done before me. I waited for her to come back from the bathroom -- she looked radiant. You know, that glowing 'freshly fucked' look that some women get.

Anyway, Dowis escorted me to the front door and gave me one more sizzling kiss before she opened it. "Tell Joanne that I gave you a 'PB'."

"What's a PB? It sounds like some kind of sandwich."

"PB stands for 'Prone Bone.' That's what we did in there."

I slept very well that night.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers