All Comments on 'Peace Corps'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Created a nice set of erotic memories. The shower scene more drawn out/revealing than in first Guam piece. xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

By the way, always enjoy reading your oft changing Biography. Not unlike the erotic scenes you create in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of cultural references and then the sex was dropped on the reader like a cold bucket of water. Had their been some native ritual that led to unexpected lesbian sex this story would be a 5 of 5 stars.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I love how you switch from eating pussy to eating ass, very hot!

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the great comments they mean a lot XOXO

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

This was one of my favorites. I cannot get enough of eating a woman's pussy, and your descriptions nail it, make me hungry for it. Only a few women know the joy I have of licking her ass and making her cum. Your writing makes me want it even more.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

I love being nose deep in a woman's ass while my tongue fucks her pussy, it's heaven. Loved this one, too.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

so nice to hear from the readers XOXO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...