Peace Talks

Story Info
Two college girls let the passions of protest go too far.
16.4k words
10.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the silence, each of them sat wearing feigned smiles. Those expressions not aimed at each other, mind you, but into their steam-releasing mugs of coffee. Neither of the two twenty-somethings having even made eye contact since Zahra arrived. The events of the day before instilling a frosty chasm between the two college students. Two classmates, who had not necessarily been friends, but had at least been acquaintances. The other, before that day, being a person they liked, if not someone they knew well.

That civility and presumed pleasantness being the case, even though they were each a member, if only in blood, of peoples that had been torn apart. Set at odds. And at war, since either of the two girls could remember. Zahra being Palestinian American and Chloe being a Jewish American.

Part of those ethnicities though they may have been, neither of the two paid even a single thought to the conflicts that brewed and boiled half-a-world away. Battles that happened in a place neither could recall having visited. Fought over slights neither ever knew, let alone understood.

That is until the last month, or so. When each found themselves swept into separate groups of friends that believed hard. Spoke loudly. And took every opportunity to espouse beliefs and aspersions that were not only new to each of the girls but compelling, in a strange, guilt-magnified way.

Those views and voices brought Zahra to a rally for Palestinian rights taking place on her college's Campus (the University of Miami). And in opposite, from those on the other side of the political chasm, Chloe to the counter-protest - she being a student at that same school.

There, each of the two girls regurgitated the words they had heard their friends say, chanting with them and half of those gathered. Each holding signs. Each marching from one end of their barricaded area to the other. Enjoying their first feeling of taking a stand, even if the cause was new to them and the conflict foreign. But, as happens at protests of such passion, things quickly got out of hand.

When it did, barricades fell and lines advanced. At that advance, shouts became yells and chants screams. Crowds on either side of the issue meeting and mixing - challenging and shoving. Somewhere in that chaos of freedom and speech, Chloe and Zahra met. Not as classmates, or acquaintances, but as enemies, at least for that moment.

A moment in which their blood pumped and tempers flared, the two only daughters of rich families facing off. Each pointing in each other's face and shouting.

"Terrorist!" Chloe accused blindly.

"Oppressor!" Zahra roared back without true cause.

For they two, no logic held sway at that moment. No reason. No thoughts of all the days spent before, seeing and smiling at one another. Only hatred. Only anger. Over slights neither gave nor suffered.

The two locking glares as they shoved their signs at each other - each even spitting at the other, when they could no longer control their tempers. Both such attempts at humiliation and aversion missed in the madness of the pushing crowds, and arriving officers.

But just as the moment seemed to be spiraling into actual conflict. When each had it in their mind to reach for the other and hurt. Campus guards arrived, splitting and dragging not just they two, but the adverse crowds apart in riot gear.

It was only hours later when each had left their passionate comrades, that they began to feel it. The sting of regret, and the disbelief at what they had become in that moment, together, in the crowd.

They had become their parents. The men they saw on the news. And every other person they had ever seen that was so involved in the conflict, that they could not see it clearly or at all. And so, with Chloe's number still in their phone from years before, Zahra texted - only a minute or two before Chloe would have done the same.

Those texts sent from one and then back were soft. Apologetic. And most of all wanting of a chance to meet - to talk. An opportunity to mend what had been broken, not just between they two, but within themselves.

A conference of two that was arranged for the next day. The day which saw Chloe and Zahra sitting awkwardly on a shared couch, smiling at their warm beverages. A sofa with sat in the middle of Chloe's house, one she lived in alone - thanks to her family's money.

A sofa on which they sat, neither wearing shoes. Zahra having removed hers out of respect upon entering the home and having seen her host without a pair on of her own. Each in comfortable blouson dresses - Chloe's gray and Zahra's green. Neither of the two, despite their own physical comfort, sure what to say or how to start. Until finally, Chloe spoke.

"Look, I..." She said in a voice more akin to a quivering whisper than a confident beginning.

"You don't have to...," Zahra responded, thrilled that her host had spoken first, and broken the silence that lingered between them.

As each spoke their broken, unfinished sentences, they looked up to each other and then laughed. The relief of the other's softness washing over them like a wave of calm.

"What got ahold of us?" Chloe asked in a demure chuckle.

"I don't know! It was so strange. I am so sorry I spit at you." Responded Zahra, as she placed her left hand on Chloe's bent knee.

"Same. Oh my god, same. And calling you a terrorist? Out of line. Out. Of. Line. You are so not responsible for the sins of your people." In the same, kind, happy tone, Chloe made her comment. And yet...

"Sins...?" Zahra said sharply, as she yanked her hand free of Chloe's dress-exposed leg. A twinge of electricity seeming to crackle and jump up her spine, as a moment of light apology turned harsh and accusatory in a flash.

"Oh - no, I didn't mean... I was saying, the terrible attacks on Israel, you didn't do those things!" Chloe scrambled to defuse, not really understanding what it was that had made Zahra react as she did.

Resisting the immediate urge to rage, Zahra, closed her eyes and spoke. Wanting to make sure her words were understood. "Those attacks, are bad, yes. But they are only carried out because Israel is systematically destroying everything the Palestinians have had, and have!"

It was then that Chloe felt her own spine tingle, and her fingers tightened around the ends of the red scarf that hung from its wrap around her neck. "You mean..." The Jewish American too tried to remain calm, while still educating her guest with the knowledge she only obtained days before, from the words of others. "...Israel is protecting their own land. The land the Palestinians live and lived on is owned by Israel. Not just now, but before the Palestinians even came to that land!"

Just hearing the words spoken, and in such a tone of arrogance made Zahra take a deep breath through her nose, her lips shut as she tried not to yell. "Yeah, having your land stolen from you must be hard! Like the Israelis, YOUR people did to MY people! But regardless of who FUCKING owns it, where do your people get the right to become NAZIS! Have you seen the conditions of where the Palestinians are forced to live?! Have you seen how your people treat my people!? I can't even believe you're defending the things they do..."

Somehow, Zahra had made it through her lecture without bursting into flames or violence. And somehow, in an equally impressive miracle, Chloe found a way to listen to it, without suffering the same loss of control. Instead, with all the focus and willpower she had, she waited - perhaps less than patiently to correct those things said. "If your people don't like the conditions of the land they are GIVEN by the CHARITY of my people, maybe they should move to one of the countries that attacked us! Who still want to attack us! Maybe they'll GIVE you what you seem so desperate t..."

Before Chloe could finish her diatribe, Zahra launched herself, grabbing two handfuls of her host's hair, as she crashed down atop her on the couch. "Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPPPP!!" The Palestinian-American shouted as she yanked at her classmate's beautiful brown hair.

"Bitch! Get the hell off of me!" Chloe retorted, even as her own fingers reached for Zahra's thick black hair. Hair she yanked on hard, in an effort to remove the enemy atop her.

"Take all of it back! RIGHT NOW!" Even with her head bent back, and her neck strained near to the point of breaking, Zahra had one focus: making Chloe retract what she said. Her own inexperience with the arguments they both used, making her even more frustrated than she otherwise might have been. She too having only been restating what she had been told by friends in the recent past.

"No! YOU TAKE IT BACK! What you sai-AAAGGGHHH!!" Chloe demanded in part before she found her head pulled so hard to the left, that her body bent, and she began to hang halfway off the couch beneath her guest. "FUCK!" She shouted in complaint, as the girl on bottom recovered the focus to speak.

"I tried to be nice to YYYAAAAA-Ooomphhh." Zahra, in her sudden control, began, before a sharp tug at her hair pulled her not only over, but off of her enemy. The Arab finding her head hitting hard against the coffee table that sat just a foot and a half from the sofa.

"Come here!" Zahra heard in the darkness of her closed eyes. Her own hands having moved from her rival's hair to her own head, to feel for blood, bumps, or both. But as she felt for the damage already done, her Jewish host sought to inflict more by reaching down after standing and grabbing the shoulder straps of Zahra's dress.

At first, those grips held and allowed Chloe to pull Zahra up to her knees, but thereafter, they pulled up and off, the Arab's dress with them. Despite the failure, and as scarf fell from shoulder to floor, Chloe's intention did not change. Leading her to toss the green dress to the side.

But as soon as she bent over, Zahra charged and buried her shoulder in her rival's stomach. The blow sending Chloe back, as Zahra drove forward. The latter tackling the former to the carpeted ground, each now free of the couch and the coffee table.

"Fucking kike bitch!" Zahra screamed as she rose back up in her matching green, lace, bra and panties. She grabbing the bottom of Chloe's gray dress as she stood - pulling it both up and over her host's head with a quick, yanking lift.

Dress removed though it was, Chloe did not linger in embarrassment or modesty. No, instead she instead reached up for her standing classmate, and then grabbed her green panty band. She then using that grip to pull and drag the lace garment down the Arab's toned thighs.

Unsure what to do as her lower undergarments dropped, and half-seized by modesty, Zahra tried to step forward and away from Chloe. But with her panties binding her flexing calves, she tripped and fell forward next to the carpet in front of the lit fireplace.

Chloe, in her bright blue, lace panties and bra, sensed an opportunity and chased after her Arab guest. The beautiful Jew diving after, and landing atop her rival's back. Her still bra-covered breasts pressing down on Zahra's back, just as a forearm snaked around the neck of the same.

"You attack me in my own fucking house, you Muslim cunt?" It sounded like a question, but as it was spoken, Chloe made sure her enemy could not answer it. The outraged host pulling her bicep tight against the windpipe of she who was asked.

As that chokehold settled in, Zahra began kicking with her feet and digging her toes into the carpet, to try and drag herself away from the woman atop her. But as those efforts failed under their combined weight, and as her own air supply dwindle, the Arab girl began to reach for something - for anything she could find with her hands. But with each such attempt, Chloe wrenched her chokehold tighter. Punishing her rival for every attempted escape, all as she taunted her.

"Fucking bitch. You're not going anywhere." Came after a failed reach for Chloe's hair.

"Ah ah ah, be a good girl." Was added, after a series punches failed to land in any significant way on the dominant Jewish girl's body.

"Mmnnn Mmmm, not gonna work." Chloe chimed as Zahra's fingers reached to scratch the face of the former, all as she tightened her choke one last time.

But after all such attempts failed, and in turn, each earned a reprisal, Zahra did the only thing she could, just before her oxygen ran out. Reaching down and up for Chloe's panties, and then yanking them down as far and as hard as she could. And though that was not far, only down past her Jewish tormentor's cheeks, it somehow distracted Chloe. Who looked down, and for only a moment, loosened her choke.

It was a small opening, yes, but all that Zahra needed. As within a flash, she rolled and threw her host off of her to the left. With the choke that had so clearly threatened to end their battle, and knock her unconscious release, Zahra hacked on all fours. The Arab girl coughing desperately as she fought to breathe once again.

Chloe, for her part, stood, letting those barely removed blue panties fall to the ground before she again moved towards her prey. "Apologize, bitch..." Came a demand, as she stalked. "Right now." She added, before stopping only a foot from Zahra.

A Zahra who was still struggling to remain conscious and breathe, let alone counterattack. But still, even in that state, she responded, "fuck ... you ... Jew..."

A response that came and was responded to not with a retort of words, but a kick. A harsh one that was slammed right into Zahra's ribs - ribs which were exposed as their owner remained winded on all fours. "Ouuuggghh!" That same owner bellowed as she collapsed to her side, and then rolled to her back.

"Oh my god, you Arab-trash are all so stubborn! Fine!" Chloe said in frustration, as she again walked towards Zahra, fulling intending on punishing the Arab until she gave what was wanted.

To deliver such punishment, the pantiless Jewish host, spread her legs and placed one on either side of Zahra's still recovering body. From that dominant position, and with all the confidence in the world, Chloe commented. "I'll just have to make you apologize." Before she began to lower herself into what she intended to be a straddle of her rival's midsection.

But as Chloe lowered, Zahra reached, despite her broken appearance. Her hands latching onto Chloe's blue, lace bra, and tugging hard - not down, but forward. A pull that not only snapped the bra at its clasp but also sent her host flying forward. A sudden sending that ended in Chloe's head smashing into the metal fireplace screen in front of her hearth, and then collapsing down to the brick base below it.

"Greedy fucking jew..." Zahra muttered, not yet able to stand. Her head still spinning, and throat still aching from Chloe's hate-fueled offense.

"Bitch, bitch, BIIIITTTTCCCHHHH!!" Zahra began to chant, as she fought her way back to her feet. Her lungs still on fire, and her head still aching from its collision with the coffee table. And yet still, despite that state, she made her way to Chloe, stepped down with her bare right foot on her back, and then grabbed two handfuls of her rival's silky brown hair. Hair on which she pulled hard, trying as best she could to snap her Jewish host in half.

"Fuck, fuuuuu-OOWWWWEEE!" Chloe offered in agony, as her enemy pulled - the room spinning, whether her eyes be open or shut.

Effective though her attack was, Zarha, could barely stand. She wobbling, even as she pressed the sole of her foot down into the square of Chloe's back. A wobbling which continued, until she dropped, ass-first down on the brunette. An impact that not only knocked the wind out of the downed Jewish girl but also drove the upper part of her ribs into the lip of the brick fireplace landing.

At least, she wasn't trying to snap me in half any longer, Chloe thought just a moment too soon. As just as the hope ran through her mind, Zahra sought revenge - she trying to lock her rival in a chokehold, just like the one she had been in. But as she reached, and wrapped her arm, Chloe panicked, knowing she was in no shape to endure or escape such a hold. And so, to avoid it, she spun as her Arab enemy leaned forward to take her hold.

And though it hurt, with the brick lip beneath her scraping, and still gouging into her upper back, she made it. The Jewish host completing her turn beneath her rival's straddle before she found herself locked in a breath-stealing sleeperhold.

Not expecting the turn, Zahra had little time to pull her own upper body back, and before she could, Chloe reached for and around her. She on the bottom clinging to she on top, if not for offense, to keep her from doing anything else. The Jewish host looking just to hold her guest there. To slow the fight down. To breathe, before things escalated any further.

"Let go of me..." Zahra demanded, as she relinquished her straddle, and slid her lower body down Chloe's. The Arab girl's bare sex passing over that over the naked mound of her enemy, as their bodies aligned, in their ground-bound embrace.

"No...," Chloe responded in defiance, not fear - even as their bodies came settled together. The only fabric between them between the bras of the two classmates, Chloe's already unclasped, loose, and ready to come off.

"Let..." Zahra began as she glared into her rival's eyes, her fingers lacing through Chloe's hair and then tugging sharply before she continued. "...go of meeee."

And though the pulling of hair hurt, Chloe only tightened her grapple. Locking her hands behind Zahra's back as she glared back at her enemy. "No, bitch..." The Jewish girl again refused, needing the moment of inaction to continue.

For a moment, Zahra just pulled at Chloe's hair, unsure what to do, with so little room to work with. But finally, finally, when it came to her mind, she warned. "Fine. I'll just bite you then."

"No, no, nooo." Chloe began to panic, and in response, leaned her forehead up into her enemy's. Wanting to make sure no sudden movements of head could happen without her having a say in the matter.

Despite all the fire of the battle that had already taken place and the hatred each felt for each other. Something about that moment. That closeness. And the feeling of their nearly naked bodies pressing together, made them both feel almost ... dizzy with anticipation and excitement.

Despite that feeling, however, and how quickly their hearts beat as they laid their together in their hateful embrace, Zahra still leaned in, and spoke. Just as her lips pressed to Chloe. "Bitch..." A word she spoke just before biting, her teeth closing around and then digging into her Jewish's host's bottom lip.

At first, the bite itself was a warning. One Zahra kept loose and soft, as she waited for Chloe to release her bearhug. But when she refused without words, and instead tried to pull her bottom lip from her rival's mouth, Zahra bit: hard. Her teeth piercing gum and finding the telltale taste of copper in only a second. A discovery by force that caused Chloe to scream, and release, though not before she used her fingers to pull the clasp of her enemy's bra open.

Chloe had assumed, that as soon as she let go of her grapple, so too would her classmate release her locking of jaw. But instead, as the pinned Jewish girl let her grapple fall, Zahra, brought up her legs, and with them pinned Chloe's legs. Then, her hands, which had only a moment earlier held hair, moved to the host's cheeks and sought to keep her in place. All as Zahra gnawed. Not in sharp, intense bites, but in a long, grinding one.

At the pain of it, and as Chloe's blood began to flow down her own cheeks and into her mounted classmate's mouth, the eyes of the same began to leak. Her tears and blood flowing, as Zahra continued to torture - the pinned Jewish girl having not else to do but move her hands to her rival's shoulders and push. Desperately.