Peace Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then, that as Jewish thighs began to squeeze, Arab ribs began to ache. All as Chloe wrapped her arms around Zahra's neck, pulling their bodies close, and the lips of the former to the ear of the latter. "Got you, rag-head..." Chloe said in a teasing whisper, her rival's hands pressing to the carpeted floor to try and find some kind of base to work from.

"Shit, shit, SHITTTTT!!." That same rival spoke, not to Chloe, but to herself, until Chloe's thighs flexed, sending a wave of pain through Zahra's body.

"Mmmm, god, yes!" Cheered Chloe at her enemy's pain, both the sound of it and the feeling of it. Her enemy's naked body shivering in misery, even as it pressed to the bare form of she who inflicted as much.

"God, noOOoOOo" Zahra groaned as she collapsed to her side, her hands moving from floor to squeezing thighs to push at them so that she might somehow free herself.

But as Zahra pressed without success at her enemy's thighs, Chloe shifted. The Jewish girl doing so by using her flexed legs and gripping hands to pull her enemy into a seated position, and herself, into the lap of the same. Her leg scissor still locked in. And her bare breasts resting only inches below her Arab guest's groaning mouth.

"Give it to me..." Demanded Chloe, without explanation, but instead with a devastating pulse of her thighs, which she closed as tight as she could around her rival's abdomen.

"NoOoo... What...? What do you want...?" Asked Zahra in a haze of pain and exhaustion. Her hands moving to Chloe's thighs once again to push, the force she could muster even less than before.

"Whimper...," Chloe said, as she pressed her forehead into Zahra's, almost nuzzling her nose with her enemy.

"What. I do-eRrraaaahhhhhh." At the sound brought about by another tight squeeze, a whimper as requested, Chloe smiled.

"That's it... Mmmm... Beg me. Beg me to stop. Like your people beg my people for food and water." No other day. No other moment in her life would she have said such a thing, but there, lost in her battle with Zahra, she had no limits. No mute button. She would say anything and everything to hurt her. To make her mad. To drive them deeper into their hateful cocoon of racial war.

"Fuck y-" Zahra began, defiant still, but before she could even finish her response she found her face buried in Chloe's tits. The latter having used her free hands to pull the former forward and into them. Nestling the Arab girl's mouth between two perfectly shaped breasts.

Reacting to that sudden smother, Zahra moved her hands to Chloe's stomach and pushed, trying to free herself. But it was not her push that allowed as much, for instead, Chloe pulled her own breasts back on her own.

"I love it! You Muslim girls are so weak..." Chided the Jewish host as she continued to hold her prey between her thighs. Squeezing and then softening, again and again. Tormenting she who dared challenge her in her own home. "Do you feel it? When you push me, it does nothing... You're mine... I own you..." She added almost playfully as she lifted her chest in threat, letting Zahra know at any moment she might be smothered again. "No wonder your men always go for white women and leave you alone to fuck the camels."

"Bitch... I hate yo-" Again Zahra went to respond, and again her face found itself buried in breasts - Jewish breasts.

"Ah, ah, ah... No need to be mean; you know it's true. No man wants an ugly brown bitch like you." It was then, as those last few words left Chloe's mouth, that she felt it: Zahra beginning to sob into her breasts.

"Mmm hmm, there you go. Let it out, cunt." Chloe said softly, before suddenly seizing her legs tight. As tight as she had ever been able to squeeze them so far, her energy returning, as she sat there in her rival's lap.

And when she squeezed so forcefully, so cruelly, Zahra cried out, yanking her head back from Chloe's breasts. "Alllaaaaahhhh!" A name - a prayer yelled out before once again, Zahra's face was pressed between tits.

"Shhh, shhhh, there is only one god and his name is Yahwey." Again the words sounded soft and almost loving, but they were anything but. They were laced with hatred and filled with venom.

But as those words drifted off, and Chloe listened for whatever sound apart from crying she might hear, Zahra mumbled. Saying something so low, the Jewish girl atop her could not hear it.

"What...? What was that, my Muslim slave?" Chloe asked as she pulled Zahra's head back from her breasts. But as soon Zahra was clear of those breasts that surrounded her, her Jewish tormentor suddenly felt a sharp tug at the back of her brown hair. A tug that pulled her back, and then back further, at least far enough for Zahra to lean forward and latch her teeth onto the inside of Chloe's right breast.

A latching - a biting that was delivered with all the fury of a woman who could feel hate to the very depths of her soul. One that caused Chloe to scream out in pain, and as fast as she could, let loose her leg scissors so that she could get away. But even as Chloe withdrew, Zahra followed, maintaining her bite all the way to the ground. Releasing it only as she dove atop her rival's chest, and with an outstretched arm, lock her deep in a headlock. With Zahra's underarm and left abdomen pressing down on Chloe's bare hurt breasts. The sweat from their brows seeping into their cut, bloody, and swollen faces, causing a pain each had to fight just to remain engaged.

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD! I am NEVER letting you go, you JEWISH PIG! FUCK YOU! JEWISH BITCH! CUNT!" Zahra raged, her mouth exploding like a volcano. She being outraged, even after the pain she inflicted, by all Chloe had done to her.

"Zahra, I..." Chloe began, suddenly terrified by her rival's anger.

"No! Shut up!" Came her enemy's reply, as she pulled her headlock tight, angling her host's neck until she could feel it popping.

"Ooooooohhhh shhiiiitttt, STOP IT!" Chloe demanded before she began raining her fists down wherever she could land them, but just as those fists started to fall, Zahra, rolled slightly to her right, yanking Chloe off the carpeted floor and to her side. A move that muted all the damage the striking girl sought to inflict with her right arm, leaving only a single strike from Chloe's right hand to make it through.

With that storm weathered, Zahra let her legs push her up, not just to her knees, but then to a stand. And with her feet secure beneath her, and with Chloe coming along for the ride, still stuck in a headlock, the Arab girl tossed. Throwing her Jewish rival forward and into the thick arm of the couch. On which she landed, half over, and half behind. A position she raised up from, only to find herself caught in a body-to-body full-nelson applied by Zahra.

"Alright, you white-skinned bitch..." Zahra began, her ample breasts pressing into Chloe's back. A sensation that the host might have focused on, were she not so concentrated on finding a way out of her resurgent enemy's grasp.

"Let me go!" Commanded Chloe, even as she pressed back against Zahra. Trying to move back from the couch so that she might have some room to maneuver herself out of the hold.

But just as Chloe got used to the idea of some kind of struggle, muscle-against-muscle with Zahra. In which she would fight to escape, she suddenly felt the sole of her rival's foot drive into the back of her knee. A painful and momentarily crippling sensation that sent she down, with her enemy's weight atop her. Chloe's face slamming hard into the hard, wooden arm of the couch.

That blow, clever and unexpected as it was, left Chloe spinning, though she did not move. She feeling like her bell had not only been rung but dropped from its tower and shattered. And just as that state of confusion and ache set in, she felt herself forcibly spun around - the arms of her enemy wrapping around her a moment later. A wrapping that was soon thereafter followed by a tug, as her own body pressed to that of her enemy.

Breast-to-breast. Tummy-to-tummy. Mound-to-mound though she suddenly was with her enemy, all Chloe could focus on is the squeeze. One that focused tightly around her middle and lower back. One that forced the air from her lungs and a groan from her lips, as she found herself lifted off the floor.

"Uggghhhh, god!" Cried, Chloe, as the pain set in. A pain that coursed through her bloody, sweat-covered body, a body too tired to turn such a hold into anything other than suffering. Her initial attempts at lifting her legs into some kind of scissor failing, as her muscles found themselves too sore and worn out to assist.

"Mmm hmmm, where is your Yahway, now, cunt!? Huh!?!?!" Zahra demanded to know as she hopped, causing Chloe's body to lift and then crash back down into the tight bearhug crushing her body.

"Fuck!" Is all that Chloe offered in reply, as she reached behind her, trying, without success, to find some way of prying her rival's grip loose.

"Weak, Jewish, Bitch! Give it to me!" Demanded the Arab, calling back to what Chloe demanded of her, not but moments earlier.

"Uuugggghhhh... Hhh... Hhhhh..." Chloe moaned, as the weight of her own collapsing body began to weigh her down and push her deeper into her enemy's bearhug.

"That's right..." Responded Zahra, before she hopped again. An act that once again bounced her rival into the air and then back down hard. The ass cheeks and under thighs of the same crashing down on Zahra's flexing upper thighs. But with that crash, came a scream of pain, as Chloe's spine ached without end.

"Mmmm... Typical Jew! You can dish it out, but as soon as someone hurts you, you cry..." Commented Zahra, her lips curled into a wicked smile of contempt, even as holding Chloe's sweaty body up began to tire her. "How about one more, bitch..."

One more hop. One more bounce. But on that occasion, just as Chloe came back down, Zahra dropped down to her knees, and caught her rival, only just before she dropped to the same. Making the force with which she slammed down into her classmates's bearhug exponentially worse. Causing her to not only cry out again, but then to moan - not shortly but in a long, pitiful wail. Her body thereafter falling limp and collapsing against that of Zahra's.

"Let me... Let me go..." Chloe whimpered, as she and her rival's sweaty bodies settled. The former's leg spread wide, but with knees bent, and held just off the carpeted floor below. A position that put the absolute utmost amount of pressure on her spine.

"No. I told you... Never..." Zahra's voice trembled as she spoke, she finding it harder and harder to keep Chloe's knees from dropping to the ground. A dropping which would provide the relief the Jewish host so desperately sought - an end to the devastating pressure applied to her already weakened lower back.

But in her agony, Chloe could not see that difficulty, especially with her rival's face pressed forward and leaning into chest. That face, which contorted with exhaustion and effort, being angled away from the brunette's tear-wet eyes.

And so with no hint, as to how close she was to her suffering be relieved, at least in part, Chloe bent her own body back, raised her arms, and pushed against Zahra's olive-skinned shoulders. A pushing which came with more whimpers than force, as there was so little strength left in the blue-eyed warrior.

Despite that weakness, the sustained push drained the raven-haired bearhugger's reserves, causing her to shake as she held on. She and her rival's bodies covered with sweat and dried blood. Liquids which pooled between them in their long, lingering, and yet one-sided embrace.

"Urrrggghhhhh, AAhhhhh, let me go!" Chloe cried, as her pushing suddenly stopped and she collapsed forward onto Zahra. The Jewish host's chin coming down to rest on her tormentor's sweat-sheened shoulder.

At that moment, Zahra wanted to respond. To refuse. To tell her enemy, once again, that she would never let her go - just as she had promised. But her lips could give no such words, nor her lungs provide the air for them, for her strength was failing. Her muscles giving out. And just as Chloe added a pathetic and quivering "Please," Zahra let her drop. The brunette's knees finally dropping to the carpeted floor, in a straddle of her Muslim classmate's hips.

"Thank y-" Began Chloe, she believing that Zahra had released her out of mercy. But just as she began to sound out the words, her enemy once again wrapped, this time, her arms around the host's middle torso. Pulling her again into a bearhug, but this one bringing the two sweat-covered women chest to chest and face-to-face.

"No, no no, I told you. I'm keeping you - my own little Jewish slut!" Zahra exclaimed before tightening her bearhug and causing Chloe to scream out, with all the volume she could muster. All before her body went limp, she entirely unable to withstand any more of her rival's squeezing grasp. Even if the point of pressure had been moved. Even if was not her chest, lungs, and breasts which stung, and not her already destroyed lower back.

"Mmm, do you remember that leg scissor, bitch?" Zahra asked as she pressed her forehead to Chloe's - looking deep into her eyes, as tears continued to fall from the same.

"How you teased me? Hmm, well..." Again Zahra squeezed, and on its effect, Chloe could only moan out in pain and exhaustion. A sound the raven-haired beauty almost consumed, breathing it in as she let her lips linger just a centimeter away from those of the brunette's.

"No, Zahra. Please..." Chloe began to beg, her body beginning to quake with pain and fatigue from their battle.

"Give in. Submit to me. Jew to Arab. Right. Now." The words cut Chloe even as she sat there, collapsed in her rival's squeezing arms.

And in that moment of pain, weariness, and humiliation the two sat. Zahra holding on, and Chloe just remaining. Enduring, if what she did could even be called that. But finally, Chloe raised her hands to Zahra's shoulders once again. This time, not to push, but pull herself forward and her lips to her enemy's ear. There, she let loose small, hitched and pained breaths, sounds which made Zahra shudder with excitement.

Not only because they were a sign of her rival's pain, but because they were the sounds of her defeated classmate preparing to surrender - she was sure of it. Sounds which turned into sensation, as Chloe leaned even deeper into the well between shoulder and neck, and pressed her lips to Zahra's ear.

Phantom or imagination though it may have been, Zhara, at that moment would have sworn, she felt her enemy licking and nibbling. A feeling, real or not, that made her bearhug loosen and focus wane. And when it did - when the Muslim's attention was averted if only for a second, Chloe finally spoke. "Never..."

A word which sent both into action. Zahra, searching to re-tighten her grip upon Chloe, and the latter to push in a sudden shove. A shove that angled Zahra back, just far enough for the sudden escapee to lean forward and bite. Just as she had been bitten before, letting her teeth sink into the mocha skin of the inside of her rival's left breast.

In a blink, the raven-haired woman who had been tricked and pushed, scrambled for distance. A scramble which left her off-balance and ill-prepared for another shove by Chloe, one that sent the beautiful Arab girl careening back and into the arm of the couch on which their battle had begun. Her lower back hitting that bulky wooden edge at the oddest of angles, causing her to groan out in a heavy and unexpected pain.

A pain and a placement Chloe took advantage of, as the brunette thereafter and with speed, charged forward, tackling Zahra. Not up and over, or down and under, but back onto the arm of the couch. A landing which again made Zahra cry out, as Chloe laid on her. The back of the raven-haired warrior aching terribly, as she above her let her weight lean this way and that. She wanting to even the score, and leave their backs equally ruined, even if that equality came from different causes.

Despite her attempts, eventually, their collective weight toppled back, and off of the couch arm. Leaving the two women standing face to face again, even if their legs were weak, and their bodies tired. A mutual state of fatigue that led Zahra to yearn for distance, some space, so that she might for a moment, cradle her lower back and bend to perhaps relieve some of the newly inflicted pain.

With that in mind, Zahra shoved her chest forward and into Chloe's. A blast of bodies that pushed the gorgeous Jewish girl back, and away in a sloppy stumble. One that came to an end just before she who took that journey spoke. "Don't you push your weak, Arab tits into mine!"

Through the pain, through the weariness that ravaged her body, Zahra responded, even as she leaned forward hands on her knees. "You... You don't even want to compare your Jewish breasts with mine, bitch..."

"Oh, I don't? And why would that be, huh? You afraid to have your camel udders flattened?" Dared Chloe, she finding her hands pressed to her knees just the same, despite her words of confidence and daring.

Finally bringing herself back up from a deep bend, Zahra glared. Her breaths still heavy, and her every muscle still aching. "Why? Because I don't know if I want my beautiful areolae and your ugly ones touching! I might catch some kind of ugly tit, Jew disease."

At the words, Chloe began to storm forward, stopping after only a few steps, realizing, or perhaps remembering that she needed more time to recover. "I'll make you regret saying that... You Arab bitch."

The threat alone seemed to pull Zahra forward, like gravity, but she too stopped, knowing she had to rest. Had to have a few more moments before she could do anything to the enemy that now stood only feet away. "The only one of us who is going to regret anything is YOU. When I get done with breaking your pathetic white tits with mine."

As glares narrowed, so did the space between them, as Chloe, without intention, moved forward. "Your dirt-brown tits have nothing on mine. You hear me? NOTHING!"

Before she could counter the magnetism that pulled at her or even speak, Zahra again stepped forward, leaving only a half-foot between the two. "These tits...?" The Arab girl began, as she cupped her breasts together in threat. "...are better than yours, bitch... Especially these sexy little nipples."

Simple though the challenge was, it was enough to elicit a quick and cruel response. "I will destroy those fucking nipples, you terrorist cunt. You'll be begging me to stop." A response, and a step. One that moved Chloe's body into Zahra's - their breasts meeting and foreheads pressing together as they continued to glare, eye-to-eye.

"Fuck you." Zahra almost spat, as she shoved her breasts into Chloe's in challenge.

"After I'm done with your ugly brown nipples, I might." Chloe hissed back, their faces so close each could taste the other's hate-laced breath.

"Please... When I'm done with your prissy little pink nipples, I'll be the one fucking." Came the guest's retort, one she offered as she pushed her forehead into Chloe's, a pressure that caused both girls pain.

It was then that the two women fell into silence. Each staring as deep into the other's soul as they could. Their breasts pressing forward on either side, before falling back. Daring each other to make the first move, though each knew they had to milk the standoff for all they could. Wanting to recoup as much energy as they could before they began the next stage of their battle.

With that in mind, they began to turn. Leaning their upper bodies into each other as they did. Their tear-matted eyelashes meeting and sticking together at their tips as they came closer and closer. Each of the two finding the moment more than electric. More than intoxicating. Neither able to remember a second before, or a thought they had ever had about what their lives might have been like after.