Peace Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That moment being their everything.

Their rivalry. Their hatred for one another being the sum total of their superficial existence.

And thought that soul-seizing intensity made them quiver and shake as they pressed together. Finally, it drove Chloe to wrap her arms around Zahra, to which the latter did the same. The host's right arm moving under the guests left, and vice versa. The two dropping from their standing position next to the couch to their knees together. Still forehead-to-forehead. Still glaring. Hating. And desperate to hurt each other.

"I ... hate you..." Muttered Chloe, as she felt her rock-hard nipples cross with Zahra's.

"I hate you ... more..." Zahra responded as she tried to deal with that same connection. One of stabbing, rigid nipples crossing like swords - like daggers clashing and sparking in a knife-fight.

Difficult though it was to move past that sensation. Hard as it was to focus elsewhere once those cores had been triggered, Chloe did so. The brunette battler leaning back and smashing her tits in Zahra's. A collision which caused both of the two women to grunt out in pain and compressed lungs.

A collision which came again, at first initiated by Zahra in retaliation, and then by both in unison. Each of the two allowing their wrapped arms to loose to give them space, only to constrict them a moment later to bring them forward and into each other once again. Each meeting met with a loud slap of sweat-wet flesh. Sweat which found itself kicked up and into their swollen faces.

Sprays and sounds which continued, both with mutual thrusts, and those of one alone, as the two women warred with their breasts. Arab and Jew testing their bodies against one another. Tit against tit. Nipple against nipple. In one of a series of contests, their pride had drug them into. Pride that pushed and pulled them forward and into one another. Again and again. Harder and then softer. Grunts and moans the symphony that played soundtrack to their struggle.

A struggle which continued in silence, until finally, Zahra could resist no more. "I can feel your Jewish tits breaking under mine, slut."

As the words were hissed, each of they two looked down. Watching their large, mirrored breasts, pressing and flattening together. Each hyper-vigilant of even the slightest hint of one breast overlapping the other's. "Your brown tits are nothing. You are nothing... No wonder your men make you cover up so much of your bodies."

"Bitch!" The copper-skinned Arab girl responded. And though she and her rival insulted and then replied, they were each mesmerized and entirely focused on the war that waged between them.

"Cunt!" Chloe spit back in words, before she let one of her hands drift to Zahra's black hair and yanked. Not so hard it would move her, but as a small gift of pain. A gift, Zahra replied, as their formerly averted eyes raised and locked to each together. Each glaring. Each hating so much they could taste it.

But even as breasts slammed into breasts, and wounded lower backs threatened to give way in their struggle, they felt something happening. Something they fought with hateful talk, even as their rhythmic slamming slowed, and then suddenly, stopped entirely.

"Fuck..." Zahra exclaimed, almost breathlessly.

"Feel that, Muslim bitch?" Chloe asked, as she felt their nipples clash. Their nipples bend. The Jewish's girl's seeming to survive the encounter, if not entirely, a degree or two better, as she found herself able to speak as she continued to tug at her enemy's hair. But as she reveled in that feeling of dominance, suddenly, with a quick shift of breasts, it was Chloe who was frozen, and Zahra who asked, confidently.

"Do you feel that, Jewessss?" Oh, it was like candy. Like gold. The feeling of Chloe's nipples bending back. Desperate to escape that feeling, the brunette shifted her breasts. But with every move she made, her rival followed. Keeping their nipples locked together, and Chloe's pinned.

"Don't try to get away from me, you weak nippled rat girl. You asked for this..." Even while the words were being spoken, Zahra could see it: the panic in Chloe's eyes. It replacing her confidence. Her anger. Making her hand drop from her enemy's hair, even as that same enemy pressed their breasts together with ever greater force.

A tightening of bodies and embrace that made Chloe release a half-whimper, half-gasp, as her own still hard nipples continued to bend. "Oooh, yes! Is this what you wanted, Chloe? To feel what a real woman's nipples can do?"

Again and again, Chloe tried to escape, to wriggle, to find some new angle at which her own nipples might escape their pin and retaliate. But, with every attempt, Zahra matched her, masterfully. The Arab girl's nipples dominating those of her Jewish rival to such an extent that the latter's were driven back. As brown nipples inverted pink ones - the former stabbing and in that way, invading Chloe's breasts.

An occurrence which, because of the shame of it, caused Chloe to cry again, even as her tormentor hugged her tightly to her as they remained there on their knees. Not out of any love, but to keep that humiliating state secured.

"Mmmmm, cry for me..." Zahra taunted, as she again pressed her forehead to Chloe's, nuzzling their noses together as cute lovers might. The victorious Palestinian American teasing the breast-ruined Jewish girl in her moment of greatest shame.

A shame that brought only sobs from Chloe, who could not speak, or even move. Her arms going limp, as she let her body do the same. Hoping that Zahra might release her and free her nipples from the torture and degradation of inversion.

"Give in to me..." Zahra demanded in a voice so soft it sounded like it might have been sung by the seraphim.

"Noooo..." Chloe whimpered back pathetically, her tears not stopping, only running down her cheeks to her devastated breasts.

"Say you're mine..." Once more, the Arab asked.

"Neve-aarrrhhhh..." Began the Jewish girl's defiant reply, before Zahra pressed herself forward, once again driving her own rock-hard nipples into space once owned by Chloe's own.

"Oh god..." The brunette whimpered, even as she raised her eyes to Zahra's. Those eyes beautiful sapphire eyes submitting, even if her mouth would not. Her every bit of snarl gone, replaced by an expression of complete desolation and surrender.

It was only then, when Zahra saw that look on her enemy's face, that she released her squeezing hug, and with a single hand, pushed Chloe to her back on the carpeted ground.

There, she who had finally been released raised her hands to her breasts - to her nipples, and began to massage. The psychological pain of having her nipples inverted by her rival being almost worse than the pain that she found lingering.

But as she who continued to sob did what she could to move past scars that from that day on would never truly heal, Zahra fell forward. Letting herself drop between Chloe's spread legs - her own mound coming to a sudden rest atop her enemy's - that meeting becoming the fulcrum of her missionary mount.

From that mount, Zahra looked down at her prey as sweat dripped, a prey which looked only to the side avoiding all eye contact. She still without even a single flexed muscle or lifted limb. She was Zahra's to do with as she pleased, the Arab girl assumed and believed. But that unspoken submission was not enough. Not after all Chloe had done and said.

And so Zahra reached out, to the scarf she had been wearing when first she arrived in this home and on this battlefield. Not lifting her body from her enemies, save in the smallest of leans. One that she chanced without worry, certain her rival was bested - beaten - and a shadow of her former, defiant self.

But even as that confidence swelled, and she took the scarf into her hand, Chloe grabbed. Chloe bridged. Chloe rolled, both she and her mounted opponent. Not in part, but in whole, shoving Zahra to her back only a moment before the possum-playing brunette chased after her. The latter placing and securing her every body part above and on top of the same of she with whom she warred. The brunette locking her onyx-haired enemy beneath her. Their bodies perfectly aligned, from toes to forehead.

"BITCH!" Zahra exclaimed, as her hands raised to take retaliatory grasps of Chloe's hair.

"Thought you had me, didn't you, cunt!" Chloe responded as she took her own handfuls of her rival's hair.

Without speaking another word, Zahra struggled to free herself. Lifting her head, only to find it pinned beneath her enemy's. Straining with her legs to either kick up or shift free, only to find Chloe match the same deftly.

"God! DAMNIT!" The Arab girl seethed, as her efforts stopped.

"Oh ... don't be mad at him. He doesn't even exist - at least for you." Like a switch, Chloe's confidence returned, and she once again set herself to tormenting her classmate.

"Fuck you..." Growled Zahra, as she glared up at she who pinned her. The sweat-covered breasts of the two women pressed together once again, though in a different kind of struggle. One that was body vs. body. Not in part, but in entirety. Every inch of the two women fighting and pushing - one trying to escape and the other to control. A microcosm of their exhausting battle. A window into their competing souls.

To those words and the setting of their contest, the brunette did not respond. Instead, she just laid. Focusing her every thought on making this the end of their battle. No distraction. No discussion.

At least if Chloe could resist the urge to taunt her foe... At least if she could quell the part of herself that squealed with glee everytime Zahra felt frustration and pain...

Into that silence, one matched by Zahra who concentrated her energy on escaping her enemy's pin, they together drifted. Their eyes breaking from their long glare, as their heads turned and swollen, bruised, and bloodied cheeks came together to rest.

Rest though such cheeks did, and speak though the two did not, still it came. "Uuuuggggghhhh..." A grunt from Zahra, who pressed upward with everything she had left, an everything that felt like nothing at that moment.

"Hmmmmmnnnn..." And as one came from the Arab, so too did one come from the Jew atop her, who pressed herself down. Even against her rival's cinnamon-colored left hand, which strained against ivory left shoulder, pushing until the former gave way in utter failure.

At that attempts defeat, they just rested. Each of them. Neither moving or taunting. Just saving up whatever they could for the next attempt. The next of what could be an infinite number of contrary pushes. One that came and then passed. Followed by more that passed and then came.

Each of the two women draining every ounce of energy they had left to bring their battle to a close. One hoping they had reached its end, and the other hoping there was but one more reversal of fortune left to occur.

It seemed like hours that they laid there - Chloe on top and Zahra on bottom, with nothing but a pool of sweat beneath them earned by their efforts. But in reality, it was only a paltry third of such a period. A mere twenty minutes that the two enemies laid there struggling against and with each other.

At least before the slickness of their thighs caused Chloe's to slip, and Zahra's to escape - at least for a second or two. A state ended as within a blink their legs coiled around each other. Such desperate wrapping coming to an end as the small bend between Chloe's foot and shin caught behind Zahra's Achilles tendon. The legs of the two rivals bound at that moment, in a tight, muscle-seized grapevine.

A catching that caused Zahra to break the silence and curse, "Bitch."

A lament responded to by Chloe in a voice more hiss than whisper. "Got you."

"Get off me." Zahra demanded, as she once again found herself trapped. But even as she asked, she fought, using her legs to try and will her way out of their grapevine. But as Zahra exerted, Chloe did too, causing their legs to quake as they fought one another with their lower halves.

But with her placement on top, and also in the vine behind, Chloe was able to bend Zahra's legs out and up, causing the latter to groan out in pain. The legs of the beautiful Palestinian American bending in a way they were not meant to bend.

"Owe, FUuuGgHH..." Came words of pain, that turned into words of pleasure. The mounds of the two women laid perfectly atop one another. With the apex of their sexs finding themselves forced and then ground together whenever such a battle of legs came back to a settlement.

A sensation not lost on Chloe, who even in her dominance, shuddered. Her lips letting loose a small whimper of pleasure, as her eyes closed, and her brutalized cheek rubbed against her rival's.

"Do it again, bi-" Chloe demanded in taunt, but before she could even finish, Zahra had begun. Her legs flexing, as she once again attempted to power her way out, even with the consequence of such attempt known to her.

An action which caused not one, but both girls to whimper together, cheek-to-cheek, as they laid there together on the carpeted floor of Chloe's home.

It was only then that it came back to her. Something that seemed to have happened lifetimes ago, and yet still, it had returned. Zahra's wetness. The wetness Chloe felt when she dug her nails in to destroy. But before that thought could be examined and analyzed, it came again. Zahra's legs flexing, Chloe's clasping, and the sensation that came thereafter.

One that again made the two warring women whimper, and this time, to turn their heads. Leaving themselves no longer cheek-to-cheek, but once again forehead-to-forehead.

"Cunt." Whispered, Chloe.

"Whore." Responded, Zahra. Each in a voice so quiet, it seemed as if they were hiding them from anyone else who might hear, though no such persons existed. The shame of it making them each want to hide, but not separate... But not stop...

And yet still, in the pause that then lingered, Chloe's mind spiraled. From the wetness to the holds she had locked Zahra in, and then those her enemy had applied to her. The pain of them. The sounds they made. But most of all, the closeness.

But just as it all dawned on her, the intimacy of their struggle, Zahra once again tried to escape, pushing with all of her might. Their bodies quivering and expending what seemed to be their very last reserves of strength. But when it ended - once more in failure. The struggle, again the pleasure came.

A pleasure which caused their breaths to catch, and lips to quiver together, as each leaned in closer. Each of the two letting loose the smallest, most delicate sounds of lust and desire one has ever heard.

A sound that led Chloe to open her eyes, and find, for the first time, her foe's glare without fire. In fact, it was no glare at all, but instead something more akin to the gaze of a caged tiger at the zoo. She being so exhausted. So overwhelmed by all that had happened, that she could offer nothing, save for the glisten of barely withheld tears.

But even in the shock of seeing as much, Chloe found the focus to press her advantage. She leaning to the left, and with her body pinning Zahra's right arm. All while her right hand moved to the Arab's left wrist, and grabbed it. The Jewish girl, only a second later pulling it up, and above her rival's head of black hair. With it there, and before Zahra knew what was occurring, Chloe grasped, and locked down that overhead wrist tightly.

The pinning host leaving her classmate without hands with which to act, while leaving herself open to do so, at least with one. A one that quickly rose, and cupped Zahra's swollen, cheeks, even as Chloe looked down, her eyes alight with desire and triumph.

"Now... Give in to me." Chloe demanded again, this time, confident that she would get the submission she sought.

And yet still. Despite the look in her opponent's eyes and the trapping that just occurred, Zahra refused. "Never..." It was the same word each had said to the other throughout their battle, and yet ... something about this utterance was different. It lingered longer - the voice of its speaker hushed and wanting.

The sound of it, though maddeningly sexy, was not enough to soften Chloe's approach to getting what she wanted. And so, with a quick shift, and a release of their grapevine, the Jewish girl let her own sweaty body slide off of Zahra's. Then, once her white hip landed just to the side of her rival's brown one, Chloe wrapped her legs around her enemy's right leg. Locking her in tight, just as she who locked began to lower her head.

A lowering that came with a leaning, as the brunette brought her mouth to Zahra's hard, brown nipple. "Give..." Chloe commanded as her lips sealed and teeth slowly clenched.

With a hot gasp, Zahra began to squirm, as she found herself both wanting Chloe's mouth atop her nipple, but also fearing the same.

"No, I won't..." The words, when written, sound confident, but they could not have been said with any less force. Her voice wavering like a candle in the strongest of winds.

Without a response, Chloe's teeth locked down, hard at first - cruel at first, only to soften a moment later. The Jewish girl's tongue being applied thereafter, to softly lick and play with the nipple within her mouth.

"Owe! FUCK!" Zahra cried as her rival's teeth bit in, but then, as that pain softened, she moaned. The feeling of her enemy's tongue gliding across the center of her breast being too much to ignore.

"You fucking, dyke ... let me g-GOOODDD!" Zahra began to protest, even as her voice shook with excitement. But just as she neared the finish of her rejection - her lie, Chloe bit again. Harder. Letting her teeth keep their pressure longer. Only to again dissolve into a soft, sexual nibbling.

"Give..." Came Chloe's only verbal response. One that came just as her free right hand came down harshly against Zahra's swollen left cheek.

"No!" Zahra almost screamed, more to convince herself of her seriousness than Chloe. And yet, even as the sound of it echoed through their domestic battlefield, Zahra cried out again. Not in words, but in a pained whimper. One elicited by a sudden tug on her onyx-black hair. A pull by that same, free hand of Chloe's. One that kept it's grip, warning Zahra that should she refuse, it would pull again.

"Please... I..." The seemingly broken Arab girl began, before she found herself again interrupted, this time by pleasure. As Chloe again began to play with her nipple. Not with a bite, but with a stroking tongue that sought to reward her for wavering on the precipice of defeat.

"I... OWWEEEE!!" Came another wounded wail, as Chloe pulled at hair again.

"Fuck! Ok, I... I..." Still she could not say it. Still she would not give in. And so Chloe moved her hand again. This time. Not to cheek. Not to hair. But lower. But further. Until it slowly began to slide down Zahra's stomach. It moving every second closer to the Arab girl's soaking wet core.

Sensually and teasingly though Chloe's fingers moved at first, as it neared Zahra's sex, those fingers stood. And the nails at their tip began to dig in. Harder and harder. Deeper and deeper. Until they crossed over Zahra's mound, threatening to stab. To destroy when they arrived.

That threat, her own escalating desires, and the utter exhaustion that gripped her made Zahra squirm. She trying weakly to escape, and free herself from Chloe's multi-level grasp. But just as those efforts began to wane, the fingers of she who battled them arrived.

Those digits pressing down and in, as they slowly entered the sex of the pinned Arab girl. Softly at first. Teasingly. So much so that Zahra began to moan out in expectant pleasure. But before such thirst was quenched or the intentions of inserted fingers were made known, the brunette spoke, the sound of it reverberating through Zahra's excitement-hardened nipple. "Tell me you're sorry."