All Comments on 'Peach — A Story'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A nit wit?

You're a good story teller but "suffer the fool". You should've just kicked his ass and left with Peach.

I couldn't go past his...being a dumb ass. I'll bookmark it and try to read it latter.

Maybe the story reminds me to much of myself!

bobkit

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Self-Centered Fool

Your character, Freddie, has to be a self-centered, immature fool. Still, the story is pretty good once you get pass his ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Near perfection

It was a nice erotic story and the charecters were believeable, but mayby freddie was a bit too thick headed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Un-f'***ng-believeable

I can only assume this was written as an editorial of your preception of the dangers of video gaming obsession. No red blooded male could be that naive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total crap as usual

i stopped after a few paragraphs. why did you start in the middle of the story? wheres the background? wheres the character development? wheres the plot? this was not a postable story it reads like a story outline or first draft. get a good editor and delete it then rewrite it from the beginning and move forward.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
To "total crap as usual"

Really dude?!?! Of all the complaints you could make, that was it?!? Fuck man maybe you should stick to reading Harry Potter or Twilight or some other God-awful kids book. Sounds like your style.

Author, I loved the story. I can see why you did them like that, but the long paragraphs got tiresome after a while. Anyway, it was a fun story, and I appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too bad

I thought I'd read some screwed up stories on this site, but this took the cake. I refuse to believe in this day and time anyone would act like the brother. The sister was great and was willing. But the brother just couldn't pull the trigger. Why this was labeled incest taboo is beyond me. What a mess!

The old guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous