Peach Elixir, Act 03

Story Info
AJ becomes the main source of new Peach Elixir.
8.5k words
4.82
5.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Routine

AJ started each morning with a scheduled milking. She would get dressed in something simple and skimpy, then would visit the milking room and strap herself into the machine.

Some days, Mistress would be there to handle the machine, but AJ was usually handled by one of two nurses. Turned out, the Emporium's nurses were even ruder than its customer service reps.

The first nurse was Ana, the black blonde from the mean girl trio that often harassed AJ in the gym's locker room.

Ana had a thing for overstimulation, so she often strapped vibrators on AJ's nipples and cage, while turning the milker's dial to the maximum. That, and she always made sure to keep AJ's mouth busy, either by kissing her sloppily, or by shoving her dick in.

For such a short lady, she was packing one hell of a shaft, and it pleased her immensely to make AJ gag on it. She always made sure to put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow on AJ while she was strapped in, because she loved seeing black tears streaking down AJ's cheeks.

She would only free AJ after her fourth or fifth orgasm, kicking her out of the milking room in her underwear, with ruffled hair and a face full of black lines and cum. It was humiliating, in a way that made AJ's caged dicklet twitch wildly, even after it had already spewed out several watery loads.

The second nurse, Crystal, was a curvy redhead with a passion for verbal humiliation. She started every session by insulting AJ, all while she rubbed her fat ass or her plump hairy cunt against AJ's mouth. Crystal's favorite nickname for her was Butt-Bimbo, which had caught on in the Emporium as AJ's unofficial title.

Crystal was also a hell of a gossip, and she seemed to love having regular sessions with a submissive bound girl that couldn't walk away from their conversations. This had the advantage of letting AJ know some of the secrets within the Emporium's workforce. While Crystal bitched about almost everybody in the company (she especially didn't like Jun), she rarely bitched about the Vixens, and she never spoke ill about the founder of the Emporium herself, the illusive Evie Hyde.

AJ had only heard mentions of the woman, and they were always positive. She wondered if she would get to meet her one day, or if she was too low on the social ladder to ever deserve her attention.

Unlike Ana, Crystal didn't kick AJ out of the milking room in her underwear. She kicked her out naked, with nothing to cover her tiny pink cage, and after covering her skin in crude sexual writing. She especially enjoyed writing "Please ______ me" on AJ's lower back, changing which verb she wrote in the middle from day to day. AJ's favorite one was "Please creampie me", as it had led to her receiving a dozen thick loads in her mouth and butt.

And then there was Eternity. AJ had known pretty early on that she was someone important, but it still took a few days for her to know exactly who she was.

As it turned out, Eternity was one the Emporium's Vixen, which were the most powerful ladies within the company, below Mrs. Hyde herself.

She was the Vixen overseeing the production and trials of the new Peach variant, which meant that she basically owned AJ. At the very least, she owned AJ's dick, seeing as the key to her chastity cage hung from one of her bracelets.

Surprisingly, Eternity was... nice. She often complimented AJ, caressed her and hugged her. She never screamed at her, choked her or slapped her. While, to be fair, AJ did get a bit of a kick out of the constant humiliation and abuse she got at the Emporium, given that she was a degradation-craving submissive masochist, it was also nice to have someone treat her gently from time to time. Eternity was not the only one who was nice to her, but she was the most consistently amicable.

AJ's new schedule included frequent visits to the gym, where she was left to fend for herself in the locker rooms. Sometimes, she would let herself get dragged to the boys' locker room, while other times she would walk into the girls' locker room, right into the clutches of some mean horny bitches. She would very often start her exercises with cum stains on her workout clothes, and she very rarely showered alone afterwards.

She saw the nutritionist once a week about her diet, and several times a week for stress relief (for the nutritionist's stress). Doctor Marsh, working in tandem with Mistress and Eternity, made various diet tests to see how different food would impact Elixir metabolization rates.

It was found that piles of greasy fast food led to the highest production, and thus AJ's new diet included stuffing her face full of pizza, hot-dogs, burgers and fries every day.

They also tried out different drinks. Coffee and hot chocolate decreased production, while alcohol and carbonated drinks increased it. Tea, water, and, surprisingly, peach juice all had no impact on production level. Although, Doctor Marsh still made sure to remind AJ to drink a lot of water, for her general health.

The high-fat diet caused Elixir production to double up, from a liter and a half daily, to three liters a day. It also made AJ gain four pounds in three weeks, with all of that weight going directly to her booty.

And then, there was Jun.

Of all of AJ's regular intercourse partners, about half were Jun and their many alter-egos. Some were nice to AJ, such as the original unaltered Jun, the buff stud that was AdoniX Jun, and the dimwitted BimbX Jun. But others were... a lot less nice. Elixir Jun, in particular, was a huge bitch who took great pleasure in tormenting AJ. Elixir Jun's favorite trick was to get creampied a lot, and then make AJ eat thick gooey cum out of her holes.

There were rumors within the Emporium that AJ and Jun might be dating, which AJ found preposterous. She knew she was cute, but she was nowhere near Jun's league, at least in her own opinion. They were just friends with benefits, and they both had a lot of other frequent sexual partners, so, yeah. Not a couple.

All in all, this new life was going swimmingly. AJ was pleased with her situation, and she was getting very used to her feminine body. Each day living as her true self confirmed that her previous life was but a bleak reality. There were no possible scenarios where she would ever consider going back to being a man. She was a woman, and a damn fine one at that.

And her gorgeous curvy body was now the main producer of Peach Elixir.

Life was great.

-----

The Adonis

AJ had been at the Emporium for three weeks. When she got out of her room that morning, sporting a tiny neon pink crop top, dark wool pantyhose and a short pleated black skirt, she almost bumped into Jun, who stood a few feet from her door.

He (for it was AdoniX Jun) was totally dashing, wearing a white tank top and a pair of black jeans. AJ, almost as a reflex, gazed down at his crotch, and then blushed when she saw the sizable bulge. Jun had chugged an obscene amount of varied Emporium products during their years as a test subject; Their internal chemistry was a tad wonky, leading to some of the juices having unexpected effects. One time out of four, AdoniX left them with a fully working vulva, despite everything else turning into masculine traits.

His masculine perfume overpowered her nose, and she couldn't contain her smile. AJ wanted to blurt out a sheepish "hi", but he spoke first. After giving her one quick look, Jun chuckled and said, "really?"

She looked down at herself. "What? What is it?"

"That top, with that skirt, and wool pantyhose?" His tone was more concerned than mocking, though it still was a little mocking.

AJ blushed hard "They're... They're cute..."

"Yeah, individually. But together, that outfit is kind of a mess."

AJ sucked in a breath. "I'm sorry," she pouted. "I've only had a few weeks of practice to dress up girly..."

Jun lifted his sharp eyebrows. In all their forms, Jun always had the same perfect eyebrows. "Come on, let's get you back in and change your outfit."

AJ let out a sharp breath, and then got back in her room, followed closely by the tall handsome charmer. "You're just saying those things to watch me take off my clothes," AJ said in a falsely-offended voice.

"Oh! Look who's getting snarky!" Jun replied playfully. "I mean, yeah, that's a plus," he admitted while grabbing the top of AJ's skirt.

She let out a soft "oooh" while he pulled the skirt and pantyhose all the way to her ankle, and she continued to moan when she felt his hands and his lips against her butt. Her thong had been thoroughly devoured by her ass.

"Wh-What should I... What should I wear?"

He gave her rump a smooch. "Yoga pants," kiss, "would go great with that top." Kiss. "Something black," kiss, "or the same pink."

"I got... I got a black pair."

She backed up against his face, squishing him a little between her thick cheeks, then she spotted the clock.

"Jun, it's almost nine. I... I gotta go... I have the... the milking session..."

"Oh, I know, I'm going there too," Jun said while getting back up.

"You're... You're also getting milked?"

He scoffed. "Nah, Doctor Lavar just told me I had to be there at nine when you got there."

"Why?" AJ asked while kicking off the clothes at her feet.

"No idea." He gave her rear a playful slap. "She didn't tell me, I didn't ask."

"Did she tell you to be in dudebro mode," she asked while retrieving some form-fitting pants, "or was that your executive decision?"

"She told me to show up with a dick. I'm guessing to bang you."

AJ almost tripped while putting on her pants, distracted by Jun's last sentence.

She watched herself in the mirror. Jun was right, this outfit looked better. But the pants left very little to the imagination; She could even see the outline of her cage.

"You look great, toots."

I really do, AJ thought while gazing at the hot fat-assed blonde in the mirror.

They made their way together towards the milking room, with Jun holding her by the waist. No one harassed her or groped her when she was accompanied by Jun.

Mistress and Eternity were in the milking room, waiting for them.

"It's two past nine," Mistress said curtly.

AJ opened her mouth to say something, but Jun spoke first. "My fault. She would've gotten here in time if I hadn't gone to her room to fondle her."

AJ looked at the ground to avoid meeting anyone's eye.

There was a moment of silence, which was eventually broken by Mistress.

"Noted. AJ, dear, look up."

AJ met her piercing gaze, then watched her as she went to a nearby steel counter. On it were four jars of Peach Elixir. Mistress gestured for them to get closer, and so all four of them ended up standing in front of the jars.

"Tell me, sweetie," Mistress asked, placing a hand a AJ's shoulder. "What do you see?"

"Peach Elixir?" AJ offered sheepishly.

"Yes... But, what do you see within the Peach Elixir?"

AJ bent down to get a better look. Three hands all moved onto her butt at the same time.

Jun chuckled. "It's like when couples are on a date at the movie theater and their hands meet in the popcorn. Except now, AJ's butt is the popcorn."

"In this analogy," Eternity replied, a hint of sultry teasing in her voice, "the three of us would be on a date together then?"

"I wouldn't mind that," Mistress cooed.

AJ felt a tad awkward hearing the other three flirt with each other, literally behind her back, while they were all grabbing onto her ass.

And then, she saw something. In one of the jars, a pink swirl moved through the glorious fluid.

"Pink?" She said, turning her head back and meeting Eternity's gaze.

"Precisely," the gorgeous blonde replied. "That's what we're gonna be looking into today."

-----

The Pink Sparkly Swirls

AJ noticed the dates on the jar lids. They were the four most recent ones. The one from three days ago had a higher proportion of pink sparkly swirl, and staring at it was almost hypnotic. There was also the fact that her hypersensitive ass was being groped, making her stay in her submissive position, moaning and staring at the swirls.

"Oh?" Jun said when he also noticed the peculiar patterns within the jar. His voice woke AJ from her light trance.

"Why... what is it?" she asked, her voice cracking a little. There were some fingers moving beneath her waistband.

"Do you remember what you did four days ago?" Mistress asked, sounding a little snarky.

"Four days ago?"

"Last Friday."

"Last Friday..."

AJ's eyes opened wide. The hands left her buttocks, and she turned to face the other three. They were all so pretty, so confident, so intimidating. Mistress lifted an eyebrow as if to urge her to keep speaking.

AJ balled her hands into fist to keep them from shaking. She was pretty sure that Mistress, Jun and Eternity all knew the details already, but retelling it was still embarrassing.

"There was an investor's dinner on Friday... Some executives from JP Morgan Chase had some kind of VIP package, and they visited the sauna. I was also there, and they began..."

AJ swallowed, her eyes keeping to the ground. "They started flirting with me, and then, one thing led to another..."

"Please," Mistress said, "spare no details."

"So, while they were flirting, one of them got close and put his hand on my thigh. When they saw that I wasn't pushing him back, the others also clustered around me and began putting their hands on me."

"How many."

"Six. Some were around my age, others were much older. They took off their towels, and then pulled mine away. They... They..." AJ had to take a moment.

"They all leered at me with such lust," she finally let out. "Like I was... am this wonderful precious thing for them to have their way with." She placed her hands over her chest. "I've never felt so desired before the Elixir. It's amazing."

"Awww," Jun cooed, watching her with a smile.

"And so, of course, they made me kneel in the middle of them and took turns using my mouth and hands. Each cock had its own distinct flavor. I loved it. After that, they placed me on a bench, and took turns spitroasting me."

"How many creampies?" Mistress asked, notepad and pencil in hand.

AJ stared back at her, then looked at the Peach Elixir jars.

"Do you think that's what caused the pink swirls."

"We're pretty confident about it, yes. How many creampies?"

"Hum... Three finished on my face and a little went in my mouth when I was on the ground. On the bench, I'm not sure, but like four or five in each hole? One of the young guys came three times, twice in my behind."

"So, Friday you get a bunch of loads in you, and then Saturday morning, your Elixir is filled with pink sparkly swirls."

Some of the others also had pink swirls. Then again, AJ had also been fucked on the other days preceding milkings.

"Sunday's jar has a decent amount of pink in it," Eternity observed. "Did you get fucked Saturday?"

AJ nodded. She was glad that no one asked for any details. Saturday's romp with the locker room's mean girls had been especially humiliating.

"Then, here's what we'll do," Mistress said, closing her notepad. "After your milking, we will do some tests, starting with anal creampies."

AJ's eyes widened. She met Jun's eyes, who gave her a smile. "We gotta do what we gotta do," he added, playfully nonchalant.

"We'll start with one anal load today," Mistress instructed. "Then three tomorrow, then ten the day after that. We will then repeat the same numbers, but with throatpies." She gave her a sultry look, which made AJ blush even more than she already was. "Now, darling. Get on the machine. It's time for your milking."

-----

The Creampie

AJ got strapped in for her milking, with Jun and Eternity standing in front of her.

When Mistress placed the pump on her sphincter, she let out a satisfied moan, and Peach Elixir trickled out of her. When Jun took off his pants and Eternity lifted her skirt, AJ's asshole excitedly pushed out a load.

Jun's large dick bulged obscenely through his thin boxers, and AJ could see the shape of every vein of the shaft she knew and loved.

Eternity's package, hidden beneath a cute pink thong, was much more modest in size, but it made AJ's mouth salivate nonetheless.

The two cocks were unveiled, and AJ's mouth opened on its own. While she was getting milked, she had two marvelous dicks to suck on.

Jun's dick tasted manly, virile musk mixed with a little bit of sweat. He rubbed the entire length against her face, pushing his ballsack against her plump lips.

The taste of Eternity's cock wasn't as strong, but her perfume flooded AJ's nostrils and messed with her brain a little. Utterly feminine, her scent was sweet and flowery, and her precum tasted distinctly like pussy juice.

They pushed their cocks together into AJ's mouth, who moaned against them while the machine kept titillating her sensitive behind. When she looked up, she saw them share a kiss. Jealousy filled her, but she wasn't sure whether she was more jealous of Jun or of Eternity. Then again, she was the one getting their cocks, so it's not like her situation was too dire.

Eternity reached her peak first, and pulled out to splatter her load on AJ's face. Gooey jizz dripped down from AJ's long eyelashes as she continued to polish Jun's rod.

Jun pulled out when he got close, but didn't cum; He knew he was supposed to keep his load for AJ's butt.

"Good girl," Eternity whispered against her ear while lowering her skirt.

As soon as the milking was done, AJ quickly ended up in Jun's arms. She didn't look at them, but she knew that Mistress and Eternity were watching her with keen interest.

"You did good," Jun told her, throwing a look at the jar full of peach-colored fluid. "How do you want to do this?"

AJ blushed a little. "Can... Can you lift me up? Face to face?"

Jun scoffed. "Can I?" He lifted one of his muscular arms, then flexed his massive bicep. He was magnificent.

His other arm went down AJ's back, his hand grasping onto the soft flesh of her large ass. She was still bottomless, having not put her pants back on after the milking. Her bare ass, being fondled by a large man's hand, was on full display for the enjoyment of the two women behind her.

Once he felt satisfied with his flex, Jun grabbed her with both hands, taking hold of her thick thighs. He lifted her, and she automatically spread her legs around his torso, wrapping them against his solid body. Her tiny little cage rubbed against his midsection, leaking precum all over his six-pack.

He pulled his dick up and placed it against her pucker, causing her to inhale sharply.

"Excited?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

She nodded, feeling too ditzy to speak.

He turned to the side, and then nuzzled her head with his own to make her face the two women.

"Does it excite you," he whispered, his voice ruff and his breath warm, "to be watched while you're getting your ass wrecked?"

She nodded. Her eyes moved between Eternity and Mistress, who both seemed amused by the sight of her.

Jun's dick pushed past her sphincter, and she let out a high-pitched cry. He went deeper, and she moaned louder with every additional inch entering her.

Her legs shook and her voice broke pathetically as she reached her peak. Her cum dribbled out of the cage, running between Jun's abs. He hadn't even started thrusting yet.

"Did she already cum?" Eternity asked, not taking her eyes off of AJ.

"Yes," Mistress confirmed. "She's always been a pathetic prejac. Her heightened sensitivity only makes it worse."

"That's okay," Jun said, kissing AJ's cheeks. "You can cum as many times as you want on my dick, darling."