Peach Elixir, Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her ass, digging his fingers deep within her flesh, then started lifting her up and down. He used her like a cheap onahole, making her squeal and spurt out more jizz until she reached the point of dry orgasms. She stopped counting after three (by the second she was already quite incoherent), and it went on for a while until he groaned in her ear and emptied his load inside her.

As soon as he was done, he pulled out, and Mistress pushed a thick plug in AJ's gaping asshole.

"We don't want you to leak it too early," she teased, before slapping her quite harshly.

AJ had just been fucked; She was still too hazy to respond coherently.

-----

The Cuddles

It took a few minutes for the post-orgasm hazy AJ to realize that she was being carried. Jun held her like a princess, one hand under her back and the other under her legs.

"Heyy," she muttered, bringing one hand against his muscular chest.

"Hey," he whispered back, a smile appearing at the corner of his mouth.

"Where we going?"

"Back to your room. You looked like you could use a few more hours of rest, and neither of us have anything on the day's schedule after this morning's milking. So, I thought, you know, we could... chill."

"I'm okay with that," AJ whispered, almost too low for Jun to hear. She did enjoy spending time with them.

Once they reached her room, he dropped her and she stretched her arms and back.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got a few good ones on my laptop."

"Laptop? Why not watch it on the TV?"

AJ looked around the sterile-looking bedroom, then stared at Jun and lifted her hands. "What TV?"

Jun stared back silently for a few seconds. "Do you... really not know?"

AJ watched wide-eyed as Jun tapped a very subtle button on one of the white sterile walls, which slowly opened to reveal a hidden flat screen television.

"Was this here the whole time!?" She screamed.

"Yeah! All subject chambers have amenities." He grabbed the little remote that was encased beneath the screen, and threw it at the bed. "I mean, you've seen the one in my room, right?"

"I thought that was a special privilege you had earned because you've been here for so long!"

"I mean," he shrugged, "you could've asked."

AJ pouted, which Jun took as a challenge to cheer her up. He did so by kissing her roughly, which worked as intended.

They ended up spooning, Jun holding her tight from behind while she explored the menu of her newly discovered smartTV.

"There are SO many apps for porn," AJ blurted out. "There's one for hypnosis porn!?"

"Oh yeah, that one's a rabbit hole."

"You've tried it before?"

"Yeah. Brat-X Jun once programmed my TV to play a playlist of gooning hypno when I woke up the next morning. I ended up masturbating and edging for like thirty hours. Doctor Lavar had to come fetch me because I had missed an appointed test. She almost got caught in the spiral too." He tsked. "I was so fucking sore after that. I couldn't feel my clit for like a week."

"Brat-X Jun sounds like a pain in the ass," AJ spouted.

"She's a goddamned gremlin is what she is. Literally. Last time I turned into her, she caused like twenty thousand dollars' worth of electrical damages within the Emporium. Now I'm barred from drinking Brat-X in the building."

"Damn..."

"I know."

As he talked, Jun's hand moved over AJ's thigh, rubbing her gently and fondling her thick legs. She enjoyed his touch very much and rubbed her ass against his crotch in response.

"I wonder what you would look like on Brat-X," Jun whispered. "I'm sure you would still look very fuckable." He finished his sentence with a kiss against her neck, and AJ cooed softly at the touch of his lips.

"Mistress has been talking about making me try Elixir," she confided. "Like, drinking regular Elixir, seeing how it would interact with my peach body."

"You know you don't have to call her Mistress when she's not around, right? Or, at all, for that matter. She's really not as dominant as she pretends to be."

AJ didn't reply. Part of her wished she had Jun's confidence, but another part didn't mind being a docile sub for anyone being a little mean to her. AJ didn't kid herself anymore; She was well aware of her humiliation kink, and she wasn't too mad that others exploited that part of her to make her feel good.

Jun seemed to realize that AJ wasn't really in the mood to talk about what to call her Doctor, so she switched the subject back. "So, what do you wanna watch?"

They cuddled while watching superhero movies. Their viewing was often interrupted by long makeout sessions and handjobs. Jun couldn't cum inside her, so she jerked him off and had him shoot his loads all over her. She had his sperm on her wide ass, on her flat chest, and in her hair.

In the middle of the afternoon, Jun stood up and stretched. AJ watched with wide eyes as his body contorted. His body shrunk dramatically with the sounds of his bones rearranging, his shape becoming gradually curvier with each inch of lost height. AdoniX Jun was turning back into regular Jun.

As soon as her transformation was complete, Jun came back on the bed, sliding back behind AJ. There was a definite contrast between the two spoonings, but both were enjoyable.

"So, you never turn back?" Jun asked a few minutes later.

"Nope."

"You wouldn't want to?"

"No!? No. No! Absolutely not." AJ had never felt more sure about anything in her life. "I have no interest in going back to what I was. The life I had, the job I had... the body I had..." She shuddered. "I hadn't truly realized how bad my dysphoria had gotten until it was gone, like, until the morning I woke up looking like this." She gestured towards her current body.

Jun kissed her on the neck, then added, "you do look fucking fantastic."

AJ blushed. "Thanks."

She did look fucking fantastic.

-----

The Three Creampies

The next day's milking was done in the company of three fit guys, two of which AJ recognized from the gym. The two she recognized had dragged her into the men's locker room one evening after a workout, and she had creamed her cage repeatedly while they spit-roasted her. She was eager to feel them inside her again. The third guy was a bit more slender, but his massive bulge caused AJ's heart to skip a few beats.

She was still strapped in the machine when Mistress took the jar to study it. Crystal, the thick redheaded nurse, was by her side, eyeing the three studs with unashamed desire flashing through her eyes. She'd probably stay with them after they'd be done with AJ.

Mistress placed the jar in a weird looking machine, then read something on the little screen beside it. While the contraption did its thing, AJ looked at the jar, trying to see if she could discern any pink swirls in it.

"Colorimetry is coming up at point seven percent," Mistress said.

"Ah, yes, indeed," Crystal agreed.

"You have no idea what this means, don't you."

"Not a single clue," she admitted, her eyes still glued to the three buff dudes.

"Basically, the machine detects an average of 0.7% of the pure pink color within the entire solution, meaning that the Peach Elixir has less than one percent of the pink contaminant."

"Oh," Crystal let out while turning back towards the Doctor. "That's actually not as complicated as I thought it was."

Mistress sighed, then snapped her fingers. "Milking's done. She's all yours, boys. Remember to each cum only once, in her ass, and make sure to plug her when you're done."

AJ fidgeted on the machine. She was still restrained, with her naked butt completely exposed. The men disappeared behind her, snickering and whispering gross stuff about her. Her head, however, was left in Crystal's care, who held her by the chin and rubbed her hair nefariously (Crystal was the kind of gal who did everything nefariously).

"I bet you can't wait to feel their big cocks stretching out that tight little ass of yours," she whispered. "Oh, but wait... That messed up hole is probably not very tight anymore, after every cock that's passed through."

AJ blushed. Two hands had started groping her large butt.

"She can be a real vice grip down there," Mistress said without looking at AJ or the nurse. "One of the main effects of the Peach Elixir is to keep her sphincter healthy and efficient, no matter the number or size of anal intruders."

Crystal lost her wicked smile. It seems that she was attached to the idea that AJ's anus could be broken and damaged over time.

"Well that's not very fair..." she muttered.

"If you're dissatisfied with the state of your asshole," Mistress chided while grabbing a pile of notes, "feel free to buy some Peach Elixir."

AJ's gears turned loudly within her head as she processed what had just been said. "You've started selling the Peach Elixir?"

"Not on the market, but employees of the Emporium can already buy some of the early stock."

"I'm good," Crystal muttered. Though, she waited until Mistress had left the room before adding, "don't want to be turned into a dumb little test subject." She looked down at AJ. "Yes offense."

AJ didn't respond, because her mind was too focused on the lubed up fingers stretching her rear-end. One guy was preparing her hole, while the other two rubbed their shafts against her large cheeks and fondled her thighs.

Crystal lifted the hem of her tiny nurse dress, revealing her bare crotch. She didn't waste time shoving her butt against AJ's face, who licked and kissed like the good girl she was while a tall handsome stranger shoved his cock up her ass.

The dick felt amazing, making AJ moan loudly against the nurse's booty. He fucked her hard, pumping into her with no thoughts about her well-being. She took it, and came just as he did, her caged cock dribbling weak semen while her rectum got flooded with thick potent man-milk.

The second cock entered her immediately after the first pulled out. Despite climaxing a few times while they pounded her, she never relented her duties as the nurse's ass-kisser.

She got spanked hard by her suitors, who made sure to leave their marks on her phat ass. The first man eventually moved to the front, which made Crystal stop grinding her ass against AJ.

"So, we can only cum once in the Butt-Bimbo?"

"Y-Yeah," Crystal cooed, fidgeting with her hair and biting her lip.

He approached her, and his land ended up grasping the small of her back. "But there's no quota on you, is there?"

Crystal giggled. "No, of course not..." She turned to look at AJ, who was just receiving her second anal creampie. "Fuck me in front of her?"

The first man chuckled. While the third one entered AJ, the second one joined them near her head.

"Look at her," Crystal said to the two men as they began undressing her. "Look at her dumb cock-drunk face. She lives for this shit. She'd spend all day every day getting sodomized if she could."

AJ's tongue hung out of her mouth, dripping saliva towards the floor. She wasn't exactly in a position to deny what the other woman was saying.

One man grabbed Crystal and lifted her against his chest, causing her to let out a high-pitched "oooh!". He aligned her over his dick, and then penetrated her. The second man come up from behind, groping her thick thighs and positioning his dick against her asshole. AJ watched as the nurse got double-penetrated right in front of her eyes. The sight was rather enticing.

The exciting show of the other woman getting fucked became a bit frustrating after the third man finished. AJ, still strapped into the machine, her rectum full of cum and her anus plugged, had to watch as the nurse and the three studs continued having fun without her. Crystal took them in all of her holes, jerked them, kissed them, sat on them. AJ wanted to be part of this, but at that moment she was just the lame cuck in the corner having to watch other people have all the fun.

They made her watch for well over an hour, during which she could do nothing but thrust fruitlessly against her restraints, her little cage flopping back and forth with each movement.

When Crystal's boyfriends were finally satisfied, they had covered her in three times the amount of spunk they had shot up AJ's ass.

They all left together, with Crystal, who said she wanted to go grab a quick shower.

AJ had to wait another hour for Crystal to come back and untie her, after which she kicked her out of the room with a harsh spank on the butt.

-----

The TEN Creampies

AJ was flabbergasted when she saw what awaited her in the milking room. She had expected ten men, but instead she was facing a wall of gorgeous women. Amongst them was Mistress, of course, still overseeing the pink swirls experiments, and Ana, the well-endowed nurse. AJ's eyes quickly noticed the many bulges on the ladies' tight pants, and it became clear that today would be a little different.

Jun was there, though she didn't recognize that specific Jun. This new Jun had huge bolted-on tits, a ponytail that reached her bouncy bubble butt, long pink nails like velociraptor claws, massive pillowy lips, and a foot-long dick that bulged through her pink leggings. She only recognized her thanks to her eyebrows, which was pretty much the only feature of Jun that didn't change whenever they turned into an alter-ego.

AJ assumed there was an Elixir variety that turned the drinkers into big dicks bimbos and wondered if all of the girls here had taken it.

"Strap in, loser!" Ana screamed at her, which made the other girls laugh.

The milking went well, with the numerous women helping stimulate her by spanking her, pinching her nipples, groping her everywhere, rubbing their huge smelly dicks all over her face, and of course by playing with her small ballsack as it hung below the tiny dome cage.

Once again, Mistress collected the jar and placed it in the colorimetry machine. The measurements weren't even halfway done when a huge dick stretched AJ's asshole wide open.

"One point eight percent. Notable uptick compared to yesterday." She transcribed the information on her notepad, and then left after reminding the ten girls (including Ana) that they were to creampie AJ only once each.

AJ had to commend the girls' resolve, for none of them tried to fuck her a second time, despite each and every one vocalizing how much they enjoyed AJ's snug rectum.

Their cocks varied in size and shape, but every single one made AJ sing in ecstasy, and she came over and over until her tiny caged dicklet ran out of juice to spew out. Her backdoor was left gaping between girls, and those that finished moved in front of her into a big horny pile.

The sixth girl was particularly well-endowed, and used AJ's asshole like a cheap fleshlight. She stretched her open, pushing the entire length inside her cum-filled guts. She bent down over AJ, allowing her to hear her moans clearly. Despite the orgasms-induced haze, she recognized Jun's voice in the feral moans that warmed the back of her neck. Jun's big-dicked bimbo persona didn't talk much, not to praise AJ nor to humiliate her. But, with a huge satisfying cock like that, she didn't need to talk.

The rest of the girls had their turns, filling up AJ's ass one after the other. Ana took the last turn, abusing AJ's gaping hole with her hands first. She teased AJ's prostate with the expertise of a medical professional, making her cum twice before she even stuck her cock inside. At this point, AJ's brain was barely able to process anything outside of her over-stimulated butt.

In front of her, the pile of girl kept stroking each other, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking any available hole. A pile of big-dicked bimbos letting themselves fall to their basest carnal instinct. If AJ hadn't been satisfied by ten consecutive ass fucking, she would feel desperately jealous to be in the middle of the fuck-pile.

Ana plugged her, unlatched her and pushed her out of the room as soon as she finished with her, and AJ was left to hear the rest of the gangbang through a closed door. It made her miss the frustration she had felt the day before, as she'd watched Crystal and the three studs have fun in front of her.

Taking her clothes, which Ana had thrown at her feet while kicking her out, AJ quickly made her way back to her room

-----

The Test Results

Five point two percent of pink was measured in the next day's jar.

"Obviously, more tests will be needed to confirm the link, but our results so far are promising," Mistress announced gleefully while examining the jars.

AJ, having a mouthful of Ana's cock, couldn't respond.

"We still want to verify if oral ingestion induces the swirls, of course," Mistress added while placing one hand on Ana's shoulder. "Make sure to fill up that whore's mouth, darling."

Ana blushed a little and slowed down her thrusts into AJ's throat. She turned towards the doctor, who gave her a sweet kiss.

Mistress stayed by the nurse's side, whispering praise and caressing as she finished fucking AJ's mouth.

Ana's cum was thick and salty, and it took some effort for AJ to swallow it all.

She was untied from the machine and pushed out of the room, but she had enough time to see the sultry expression that the other two women shared. Mistress definitely had a favorite nurse.

-----

The following days saw AJ getting fed several more cumloads, in the name of science of course. On those following morning, none of the newly produced Peach Elixir had any pink swirls, confirming that those appeared only when she received semen anally.

There were no nurses working in the milking room on the third morning of the blowjob tests, so AJ was alone with Mistress. Once everything was done, Mistress instructed AJ not to get creampied. "Until we know what its effects are, let's not contaminate the supply with pink," she told her. "On that note, let's talk about the next battery of tests." Mistress sounded gleeful, and she groped AJ's substantial butt as she talked. AJ couldn't help but feel a bit anxious about those yet-unknown tests.

"We've acquired a number of willing participants to test our delicious product," Mistress explained. "You've produced more than enough material for a broad study. We'll do comparative tests, including oral ingestion and enemas, and some repeats with and without the pink swirl to see what it changes."

AJ did a double-take. "Oh," she simply said, unable to find anything more substantial to say. She wouldn't be the one subjected to humiliating and degrading tests. A strange feeling of gloom filled her as she realized that other people would get to have fun instead of her.

"Are you sad because I'll be playing with other people?" Mistress asked, strengthening her grip on AJ's ass.

"N-No, it's okay."

"Don't worry, you'll be able to assist. I'm sure you'll love to watch what your butt-juice does to other people."

AJ shrugged, trying not to look too pleased. She would indeed very much like to watch that.

"But, regarding you..." Mistress' voice trailed a little. "Eternity has expressed an interest in observing you under the influence of Elixir."

AJ's brows furrowed. "Elixir-Elixir? or Peach Elixir?"

"Real Elixir. You're already producing Peach Elixir; We doubt ingesting it will impact you much. But, we are intrigued to know how your body will react to the traditional Elixir."

"When?" AJ asked, her voice shaking a little.

Mistress stayed silent for a few seconds, seemingly in deep thoughts, then said, "fuck it, how about doing it right now?"

AJ gasped. She didn't know the procedures and rules at the Emporium, but Mistress' hushed tone and cavalier attitude seemed to indicate that she was not supposed to be giving her some Elixir right now. Maybe there was a planned schedule, one during which other people would be present to witness the effect?