Peach Elixir, Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ watched the gorgeous dark-haired doctor bend down and open one of the cabinets from which she retrieved a small vial filled with pink fluid.

"Oh jeez," she muttered. The fluid in the vial had a similar color to the swirls in her Peach Elixir, but it didn't have the same shine.

"Did you seriously say "oh jeez"?" Mistress sounded and looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry?"

She sighed. "Well, let's hope this makes you less of a dorky little bitch."

AJ's cheeks flushed. She accepted the vial as Mistress handed it to her, and then carefully opened it. It smelled of vanilla and strawberries, two of her favorite scents.

"Drink up, Butt-Bimbo."

AJ did as she was told, and downed the pink liquid.

-----

The *Elixir*

The Elixir was smooth as it went down, like swallowing a pink cloud. It took effect instantly, bringing me back to life.

Yes. Me.

Gorgeous, VIP, divine, bitchy. Me.

The doctor chick stared back at me with wide eyes, obviously waiting to know if the Elixir had worked. I looked down at my body, and found it just as it was when I left it. Long luscious blond hair, flat chest, fat booty and thick thighs. A perfect pear-shaped goddess, in dire need of worshippers.

I had vague notions of what AJ had done using my body while I was gone, and it was pathetic. She had kneeled to this four-eyed cunt without hesitation, calling her Mistress, like some dumb leashed dog. She had even let her put a cage on my dick.

It had been utterly stupid of her to unleash me like that. No one in the room but us, and no restraints on me. I was gonna eat her up.

"Did it work?" She asked. I could hear the faint tremble in her voice. She smelled like fear.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. She needed to understand who was in charge, and fast.

"A-AJ!"

I kicked her on the tibia, sending her to her knees. Fear reached her eyes. They shined wide behind her glasses.

I spat on them. Saliva covered one of her lenses and fell to her cheek. She was too stunned to respond.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. Not an ounce of sympathy belied my voice, for I had nothing but spite for that loser.

She obeyed, albeit hesitantly. I spat again, making her flinch. Then, she waited like a dumb doe with her spit-filled open mouth.

I lifted an eyebrow, challenging her to show me what she was made of. Her true colors showed her to be a coward, for she swallowed my spit without trying to fight me. At no point did she even try to lift her hands against me.

"As you can guess," I hissed, "I'm not AJ."

She blinked repeatedly, looking more nervous by the second. "Who... who are you?"

I laughed. "Who am I? I'm me, baby! I'm the narrator, the protagonist, the center of the universe. I am so far above you, it's ridiculous." I released her shoulders, and began pacing the room, as if to give my perfect body something to do. "I am lust incarnate. I am not tempting, I am temptation. I am the daughter of Aphrodite. I am... Aphrodite... Junior." I laughed, amused by my own jest. "I guess I am AJ, after all."

I spread my arms and legs to show myself to her, in all my perfect beauty.

"C-Complete personality change," the doctor mumbled, going to her labcoat's pocket to grab her notepad. "Evident narcissism, and-"

"Shut the fuck up."

That stopped her in her stupid tracks. She even dropped the pad back in her pocket.

"Come on, let's go find your boss and have my shackles removed."

"You-"

"No arguing, dog."

She got up, her cheeks bright red, and followed me as I made my way towards Eternity's office. I didn't need to look back, I knew that Lavar followed me.

On our way to the Vixen, several men and women crossed our path. For once, I could walk naked through the Emporium without anyone trying to grope or spank me. Whether it was something in my eyes, the confidence in my walk, or Elixir-induced pheromones, it didn't matter; Everyone knew who I truly was.

Eternity had her own personal assistant, who's desk was empty when we reached it. I didn't knock on Eternity's door; I barged in.

She sat behind a lavish pine desk, and she looked up at me over a row of jar filled with my product.

I saw a glimmer of recognition when our eyes met, and she gave me a knowing smile. I could hear the wet noises of her assistant's mouth, who was hard at work beneath the vixen's desk.

"E-Eternity," the doctor said, sounding a bit out of breath after our quick march. "She... She took..."

"I know," Eternity simply said, not breaking our staring contest. "Come, Doctor Lavar." She held up her hand, the one with the key to my cage.

The dark-haired weasel slinked to her boss' desk, grabbed the key from her bracelet, and quickly undid the lock around my genitals.

"You plan on using your dick?" Eternity asked, her voice toxic with honey.

"Not at all," I replied. "I just don't like the implications of the cage."

"Understandable."

"I've been hibernating for much too long, forced to watch a loser bumble around using my perfect body... I don't want to live permanently in the recesses of AJ's mind."

"I understand, dear, believe me, but-"

"No buts, I will not-"

"Silence."

Eternity's voice felt like a lightning bolt. Trampling the doctor had been a piece of cake, but the Vixen offered a much tougher challenge. She exuded power and sensuality, to a degree that made her at least my equal. I wouldn't apologize for cutting her off, but I wouldn't do it again.

"My primary goal here," she continued, "is this." She gestured at the line of jars in front of her. "Doctor Lavar was not officially ordered to test you with Elixir." She threw a noxious glare at the doctor, who clearly wanted to melt into the floor. "We don't know if you ingesting Pure Elixir will have a positive or negative effect on Peach Elixir production. If it turns out to be a detriment, I'm afraid you'll have to live the rest of AJ's life trapped in her horny bimbo brain, forced to watch her waste the opportunities that you would've seized."

The House always wins. I didn't know what my freedom meant for the Elixir production, but I had to plan for the worst. I had to make myself useful.

"I could model for the Emporium," I announced.

"Model?" Eternity bent forward, placing her elbow on the desk to put her chin on her hand. "Please, do elaborate."

"You want to sell the product, yeah? And make money off of it. Supply and demand, honey. Market me. Show me off. Let people know how fucking amazing they could be after ingesting my product. Make them desire to be as glorious as me. Then, it won't matter if I produce less than AJ, because the product will sell for more."

Her eyes made a series of quick movements as she did the mental math. She seemed to be considering my offer.

"We could have AJ model for us," she finally said.

I laughed at her. "AJ? AJ!? You think that dork can handle the spotlight and fame of modeling!? The oaf's got my rockin' hot bod', but she has none of my charisma. Or any, for that matter. She'll stutter through the first ad you try to film her in, and people will, deservedly, shun the product."

Eternity lowered her eyes and smiled. She held up her hands, then looked back up to meet my stare.

"I'll consider it."

"That's it?" I replied a tad curtly.

"Do you know how precious the time and consideration of a Vixen is?"

"Do you know how precious my time and consideration is?"

"I've seen my fair share of self-important Elixir alter-egos over the years, sweetie, and they always think they're the hottest shit. Which, fair, is kind of the point of Elixir." She pushed her glasses back up on her nose. "But don't forget that we made you, and we can just as easily unmake you. And it is not your product. It is the Emporium's."

I stared back silently. I didn't want to underestimate Eternity's threat, but I also didn't want to show her any sign of weakness. During our tense staring contest, the only noise in the room was the gagging and slurping of her assistant.

"Fine," I finally let out. "Thank you for your consideration."

"You're very welcome..." She lifted an eyebrow and opened her hand.

"Aphrodite," I answered her silent question.

She chuckled softly. "You're welcome, Aphrodite."

I turned towards the doctor, and made a sign for her to follow me. Nervously, she turned towards the Vixen, who gestured for her to go on and follow me.

"You won't be in charge of the body for very long, Aphrodite," Eternity said. "What are you planning to do before you change back?"

My body was already poised towards the door, but I turned my neck a little in her direction. "There's a doctor and two nurses that need to be taught lessons.

Lavar shook as she heard me say those words. Seeing her afraid and submissive filled me with burning lust.

Gods, I love being me.