All Comments on 'Peach Fuzz'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She must return

Nice fantasy. Love the school uniform and the idea of getting her to expose herself to him.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 9 years ago
Short and sweet......GREAT!!

Deliciously direct and to the point. It leaves MANY ideas for follow-up chapters!! Keep on writing!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
Yes, please

... continue this story. She needs to cum again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fuck yeah!!!!! More please!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
how soon will she

deliver all the merchandise he purchased?

so she can learn even more about herself?

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Debbie will be returning to kindly old Mr. Wilcox very soon

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
but I have to admit

he is a bit of a predator, and a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unlikely

I don't know how many 18-year-old virgins there are, even in a Catholic school. This is the age of the hook-up and explicit TV shows that would have been illegal 50 years ago.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry pal

I dated a woman in her forties who had only a little wisp of hair down there and she had never shaved. You can draw your own conclusions about the story but the fact remains that the girl in question is 18 so I'm not covering my ass but just writing a story about a very naive girl. They do exist.

One could say that men who want women to shave their pubic hair are pedophiles. In my book pedophiles are sick and none of my characters in any stories are underage. This old guy just likes young girls of legal age.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
RE Comment on age

We should remember, just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Keep writing on this story, I'm curious about where you will take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the story is fine but to keep you and the rest of us from getting into trouble lets make the folks a little older

CDinpantiesCDinpantiesover 9 years ago
No age issues

Clearly stated she was 18 so there is no age issue. Don't like it don't read it. Good story so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
naturally

I have known three mature women who have almost no hair on their pussys like a juvenile girl. It is not unheard of at all. Enjoy the story without all the drama folks.

bamabikerbamabikerover 9 years ago
forcing is forcing

Although the age was listed, the point is that she she she didn't want to do anything especially not to be touched or eaten. A comment about being from a religious school puts a stronger point on the fact that she is probably more naive then other girls her age. This is molestation without permission & the old pervert should be looking for the parents as well as possibly the police.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 9 years agoAuthor
Forcing is indeed forcing

The problem there is that there was no forcing, as the story clearly states that Debbie was not trying to get away. She was not drugged or liquored up. She was confused because her body and her mind were sending her mixed signals, and perhaps she was coerced but there is nothing that suggests she was forced to do anything that deep inside she wasn't at least curious about. Big difference between the two and anyone who suggests otherwise is mistaken, but if somehow I conveyed the impression that the old guy was anything but a horny old guy who fancies younger women of legal age that was not my intent.

I do appreciate the feedback though.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good Story

You certainly would have scared me into thinking that she was underage with just peach fuzz. Certainly that helps to build the tension. Also we get the impression that he went beyond the originally established limit by making contact instead of just looking, but I do have the impression that the young lady will be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Debbie Returns!

Tell us what happens when Debbie returns with the purchases -and

becomes a woman.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous