Peaches and Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDrew42
BiDrew42
516 Followers

When I woke up, the sun was up. The first thing I realized was that my cock was fully erect. The second thing I realized was that Peaches was sucking it.

"Good morning," I said, smiling down at her.

Peaches removed her mouth from my cock, smiled up at me, and said, "Good morning to you! You woke me up poking me with this so I decided to take advantage of it. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I replied with a laugh.

I have no idea how long she had been at it, but Peaches lowered her mouth to my cock and was soon bobbing her head up and down while fondling my balls and stroking my shaft. It felt amazing.

"I want you to fuck me now," she said, several minutes later.

I retrieved a condom from the night stand and we re-positioned ourselves. I fucked her doggy style for several minutes, and then she turned onto her back and I re-entered her tight ass facing her, up on my knees. Peaches was leaking pre-cum and I wiped it up with my fingers and then licked my fingers clean, loving the taste of her. I began stroking her cock while I thrust inside her, and she was soon fully erect as well. I wanted to last until she came, or we came together.

After several more minutes, I felt my orgasm starting to build and began stroking her faster. Peaches was moaning softly and just as I felt that I could hold out no longer, cum erupted from her cock and splashed onto her chest and belly. I quickly withdrew my cock from her ass, removed the condom, and then stroked myself a few times until I was also coming all over her chest, stomach, cock and balls. I spurted several times, and there was a lot of cum all over Peaches.

I stroked myself until I was empty, and then reached down with both hands and massaged our combined juices all over her small breasts and stomach. Then I lowered my face to her crotch and cleaned my cum off of her cock and balls, taking her limp cock into my mouth and gently sucking on it occasionally. When I had completely cleaned her cock and balls, I moved up and began licking our combined cum off of her torso. It tasted incredible. Peaches moaned with pleasure as I licked her clean.

"That was amazing," she whispered when I finished cleaning her.

"Tasted amazing, too," I replied.

"Thank you for such an amazing night and morning."

"It was my pleasure."

"Always such a gentleman," Peaches said with a beautiful smile.

We showered together, spending a lot of time cleaning each other's cocks and balls. After drying off, we went naked into the kitchen where I made coffee and asked what she wanted for breakfast. Peaches wanted bacon, eggs, and toast, so she sat and watched while I quickly prepared everything. When I delivered her plate to the table she told me she wanted a kiss, so I bent over and she planted her lips on mine and was soon exploring my mouth with her tongue. My cock began to swell and I was disappointed when Peaches broke the kiss. When I stood up she stared at my hard cock with a smile.

"It's nice that I have that effect on you," she said.

I retrieved my plate and sat across from her at the small table. Peaches smiled at me and began to eat. I hadn't seen her without her makeup before and she still looked very feminine. She was completely passable even without makeup.

My cock stayed hard all through breakfast. Peaches took care of that for me as soon as we finished eating, giving me another incredible blowjob while I stood in front of where she was seated. When I came she swallowed every drop, maintaining eye contact with me until my cock finally started to soften. I then led her back to the bedroom and watched while she got dressed, applied minimal makeup, and fixed her hair.

"You're beautiful," I said when she turned to me.

Her smile lit up her face and she leaned over and kissed me. After that I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and drove her home.

"I had a really good time," Peaches said when I pulled into a parking space near the stairway by her apartment. "I hope we can do it again sometime."

"I'd like that," I replied.

Peaches looked at me for several seconds, and then smiled and leaned forward for a kiss. I kissed her, and once again it didn't take long for our kiss to turn passionate.

"You're so hot!" I exclaimed when we broke for air.

"So are you, handsome," Peaches replied, opening the door.

I watched as she walked up the stairs, admiring her perfect ass. I called out to her through my open window, "Can I see you tonight?"

She turned and smiled at me, a little sadly. "I'm on the clock tonight."

"I'll bring money," I called up to her.

She waved and went inside, and I drove home. I thought about Peaches during the drive and decided that I did indeed want to see more of her. I hadn't dated anyone for years, but I had really had a great time the night before, and Peaches seemed to enjoy herself as well. I wanted to experience more of that, as well as the awesome sex. I was much more attracted to her than I had been to any hooker I had ever known. I realized I wanted to be more than just another john to her. I wondered if she was having similar feelings.

That night I cruised around looking for her, but Peaches wasn't out while I was driving around. I did see Cream at the Laundromat, and pulled up to talk to her.

"Well, look who it is," Cream said, leaning down to look through the open passenger side window. "How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good, Cream," I replied. "You look gorgeous tonight."

"Honey, I know why Peaches is so hooked on you," Cream said. "You sure know how to make a lady feel good."

"Is she going to be around tonight?"

Cream looked at me searchingly. "Sorry baby," she said, "she's got an all night customer back at our place. I'm available if you're looking for a date."

"Hop in," I said, and she quickly complied.

We drove to Cream's private spot, and she gave me an incredible blowjob. It felt great, but I couldn't stop thinking about Peaches. After Cream had straightening herself up, I drove her back to the Laundromat. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips before she got out of the car.

"I'll tell Peaches you were looking for her," Cream said.

"Thanks," I replied.

"See you soon, sweetie," Cream said as she climbed out of the car.

I didn't see Peaches or Cream for the next couple of weeks. I did speak to Peaches by phone a couple of times, but we couldn't match up our schedules. I had sex with several transsexual prostitutes during that time period, and while I enjoyed all of them, I found myself comparing them to Peaches and found them all wanting. The sex was awesome with all of them, but there had been something more with Peaches. I wasn't sure what it was; I certainly didn't believe it was love, but something made her stand out above the rest.

I got home late on Thursday night after work and a stop for a blowjob on the way. I was getting ready for bed when my phone rang. The caller ID said "Peaches" so I quickly answered.

"Hi, Peaches," I said.

"Well, hello there," she replied. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you as well. I would love to see you if you have some free time."

"Well as luck would have it, I'm off tomorrow after about 1:00pm, and I am inviting you to spend the weekend with me. I want you to make all the plans, but just so we're clear, I don't expect any money for my time. Okay?"

"That sounds perfect, Peaches," I said, trying to think of something fun to do other than just sex. "How would you like to spend the weekend in Key West?"

"That sounds perfect." Peaches replied. "I've always wanted to visit there."

"I'll pick you up at 2:00, if that works."

"Sounds perfect. I can't wait."

"See you then," I said.

"Bye," Peaches replied.

I went online and made a reservation for a Junior Spa Suite at the Orchid Key Inn, which I had stayed at many years before with my ex-wife. It was centrally located on Duvall Street and I had really liked the little boutique hotel. After that I got into bed and masturbated while thinking about Peaches' sexy body.

In the morning I went for a run and lifted weights, and then after a shower I packed an overnight bag. I also loaded a sports jacket and some dress shirts in case we ended up someplace that required more than jeans and a t-shirt, which is unlikely in Key West. I had lunch about noon, and then left my house at 1:15pm. I stopped at a drugstore and purchased a package of condoms and some bottled water for the drive, and I arrived at Peaches' apartment promptly at 2:00.

Peaches opened the door when I knocked, looking amazing in white Capri pants and a pink bikini top. She was wearing minimal makeup and had her curly hair pulled back into a ponytail. She leaned forward and kissed me briefly on the lips, and I stood looking at her when she stood back and told me to come in.

"What?" She said when I didn't move.

"You're beautiful," I replied.

"Thanks," Peaches said, a huge smile lighting up her face. "You look pretty damn good yourself. I'm almost ready. Come in."

I stepped in and Peaches closed the door and walked back to her room. I followed her, once again admiring her gorgeous ass. Her suitcase was packed, and I helped her close it and zip it up after she put in her makeup kit and a few loose items. Then she slipped on her sandals and announced she was ready. I picked up her suitcase and she led the way to the front door. Cream was coming up the stairs as Peaches closed the door.

"Well hello, lovebirds!" Cream said as she reached the landing. I kissed her briefly on the lips and then she hugged Peaches and gave her a noisy kiss.

"You two have a wonderful weekend," Cream said as we started down the stairs.

"We will," Peaches called back.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Cream started and then said, "Screw that! Do everything I would do."

"We will," Peaches and I said together, laughing.

Cream watched as I placed Peaches' suitcase into the trunk, and then held her door open as she got in.

"Such a perfect gentleman!" Cream called from the landing, waving at me as I walked around the car to the driver's side. I waved back and got in, and then put the top down. Peaches and I waved at Cream as I backed out of the space and then drove out to Biscayne Boulevard.

Peaches leaned close and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm really looking forward to this," she said into my ear.

It took about five hours to get to Key West. It was a beautiful day and we talked nonstop during the drive. Peaches was fascinated by everything, especially the Seven Mile Bridge. I told her I entered the Seven Mile Bridge Run every year and that started a long conversation about my running program. At one point I asked Peaches if there was anything she wanted to do while we were in Key West.

"I want to watch the sun set," she said. "I have always heard how spectacular it is, and I've always wanted to see it. I can't think of anyone I'd rather see a Key West sunset with than you."

"That's an easy one," I said. "Anything else?"

"Whatever you have planned. Oh, and lots and lots of sex."

"I had that at the top of my list as well."

"Good," Peaches replied with a smile. "I've really missed having sex with you."

When we arrived in Key West, I drove directly to the Sunset Pier. It was still a little early, so I didn't have any trouble finding a parking spot. We walked hand-in-hand along the pier, and then I led Peaches into the Sunset Pier Bar, where we were able to get a table right out at the end of the pier. I ordered a couple of Rumrunners with Bacardi 151 floaters and an order of conch fritters. Peaches sat very close to me and we kissed frequently. I really enjoyed being with her and I was really glad we had this opportunity to spend some time together and get to know each other better.

Our drinks arrived. "To you, Peaches," I said, raising my glass and leaning forward for a kiss. Peaches raised her glass and after the kiss, we both drank. Our conch fritters arrived a short time later, and Peaches loved them.

The sky was beautiful as the sun started to set. There were some high clouds in the distance and the sun turned them bright orange as it dipped below the clouds and settled toward the water. It was a truly spectacular sunset, and Peaches was in awe. As the last of the sun disappeared below the horizon, I kissed Peaches passionately. When we broke to catch our breaths, Peaches whispered, "I am so horny right now. Let's go to our hotel and fuck until the sun comes up."

I paid the tab and we stood to go. There was an older couple sitting at a table nearby and they were both smiling at us. I smiled back and said hello.

"You two are such a cute couple," the white-haired woman said as we passed.

"Thank you," Peaches replied with a dazzling smile.

We made the long walk back to the car and were at the Orchid Key Inn about 15 minutes later. After checking in we were shown to our suite. Peaches was suitably impressed with the suite, which had a Jacuzzi tub and a large shower in the bathroom.

"Let's take a bath," Peaches said, turning on the water. When she had the water temperature where she wanted it, she turned and walked into my open arms. We kissed, and it was exquisite. I untied her bikini top and she removed it, and then she pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. Peaches leaned forward and kissed my left nipple, and when it became erect, she sucked it into her mouth. Peaches sucked on both of my nipples, and then I returned the favor. I loved the way her skin tasted.

I knelt on the bathroom floor and unbuttoned and unzipped Peaches' pants, sliding them down over her hips to reveal a white lace thong. Her hard cock was straining the sheer material. I kissed the head of her cock through her panties, and then slipped her panties down as well, and she stepped out of the pants and panties and kicked them aside. Her cock was right in my face and oozing pre-cum, so I wrapped my right hand around her shaft and licked the head of her cock. Peaches placed both of her hands on the sides of my head, and while she didn't hold me in place, I interpreted that she wanted me to suck her cock.

I licked the head of her cock, cleaning the pre-cum off of it and savoring the taste. Then, while I gently stroked her shaft, I licked and sucked her balls for several minutes. After that I licked the underside of her hard shaft from her balls up to the underside of the head of her cock. She was leaking again, so I happily cleaned her up. I licked every inch of her cock and balls for several minutes, and then I took her full length into my mouth. I tightened my lips around the base of her shaft and sucked gently while licking the underside of her shaft.

I bobbed my head up and down several times, and Peaches began gently thrusting forward as my lips moved downward on her cock. After a few more minutes, Peaches took over completely, holding my head in place with her hands while thrusting her cock into my mouth. My own cock was rock hard and dripping wet and I loved the feeling of Peaches fucking my mouth.

Peaches was grunting and thrusting harder and faster. I was fondling her balls with my right hand and felt them tighten just before she came, squirting several jets of warm cum into my mouth and crying out with pleasure. I swallowed all of her delicious cum, and continued sucking on her cock, draining her completely as her cock slowly softened.

"That was amazing," Peaches panted as I gave the head of her cock a final kiss, and then stood up. Peaches pressed her lips against mine and her tongue parted my lips.

Peaches turned around and bent over to test the water temperature. Seeing her perfect ass in such a perfect position, I once again got on my knees and spread her ass cheeks with my hands and then licked her puckered asshole. Peaches shivered with pleasure and said quietly, "I love the way you spoil me."

Peaches spread her legs a little wider and bent over even further, allowing me easier access to her ass. I ran my tongue slowly up and down the crack of her ass, pausing at her asshole each time to give it special attention. After covering her ass crack with my saliva, I inserted the index finger of each hand into her asshole and spread it wide. I inserted my tongue into her gaping asshole and flicked it rapidly around the edges and Peaches moaned with pleasure. I rimmed her ass for several minutes, lubricating her thoroughly, loving the smell and taste of her.

My cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. I reached down and spread it all over my cock, and then stood and positioned my cock with the head pressed against Peaches' asshole. Peaches lifted her right leg up onto the side of the tub and I pressed my hips forward and slid my cock into her ass. Peaches cried out as I buried my cock balls deep in her ass.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered as I slowly withdrew my cock until only the head remained inside her.

I fucked Peaches' tight ass, slowly at first and gradually working up to a steady, rapid rhythm. Her asshole felt incredible. I'd been inside her for about five minutes when I realized I hadn't put on a condom. I quickly pulled my cock out of her.

"What's wrong?" Peaches asked, panting.

"I forgot a rubber," I said.

"It's okay," Peaches said, smiling at me over her shoulder. "It's too late to worry about it now."

Fortunately the moment wasn't ruined, and I quickly slid my cock back inside her asshole. Peaches moaned aloud and I was soon fucking her hard and fast again. A few minutes later, I pulled out and spurted warm cum all over her lower back while Peaches moaned with pleasure. When I was done spurting, I leaned forward and licked my cum off of her back, keeping it in my mouth. Peaches stood and I turned her around and kissed her, transferring my cum into her mouth. We swapped my cum back and forth several times, and then we each swallowed some and continued kissing.

"That was so hot," Peaches whispered when we finally broke the kiss.

"It certainly was," I replied, holding her close. "Sorry I forgot about the condom."

"When was the last time you had an AIDS test?"

"Three months ago. It was negative."

"Have you had any unprotected sex since then?" Peaches asked, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Only with you and Cream," I replied.

"Okay," Peaches said, "I think we're okay, but if you don't mind, tomorrow we should buy a home AIDS test for you to make sure."

"I don't mind."

"If it's negative, I think we can dispense with condoms after that," she continued. "I really want to feel your cum inside me."

"That sounds perfect," I replied.

I stepped into the tub and sat down and then Peaches stepped in and sat down between my legs with her back to me. I turned on the jets and she leaned back against me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. I kissed the back of her head.

"This is so nice," Peaches said. "I'm so glad we came."

"I'm glad too," I replied. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

We relaxed in the Jacuzzi tub for about a half hour, and then I had Peaches lean forward and massaged her back and shoulders. Then we showered together and after drying each other, we went to bed. Peaches had bought along her butt plugs, and our foreplay consisted of lots of kissing and cuddling, touching, and inserting the butt plugs into each other.

I was surprised to see that over two hours had gone by since we had gotten into bed. I currently had the largest of the three butt plugs in my ass, and Peaches had the medium plug in her ass. We had been kissing and licking each other's bodies, and we had been sucking each other's cocks in a 69 position for several minutes. Peaches instructed me to lay on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor and she stood between my legs and wrapped her hand around both of our cocks. She squirted some Astroglide on both of our cocks and began stroking.

BiDrew42
BiDrew42
516 Followers