Peaches and Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers

Peaches stroked both of our cocks for several minutes. The feeling of our cocks rubbing together and her hand wrapped around both of them felt incredible. Peaches maintained eye contact with me while she stroked both of our cocks, which made it even more sensual. After several minutes, Peaches announced that she was going to come at the same time I felt my own orgasm building. She began spurting just a few seconds before I also came, and our cum combined in a large pool on my belly.

When we were both done spurting, Peaches released our cocks and bent her head and began slurping all of our cum off my belly. When she had a mouthful, she straddled me, pressing her crotch into mine, and bent forward until her face was about a foot above mine. She winked at me and parted her lips slightly and I opened my mouth as our cum dripped from her mouth.

Our combined cum fell in a thin, continuous string from her mouth into mine. Both of our cocks had softened after we came, but Peaches was moving her hips slowly, rubbing our lubricated cocks together. I found the whole scenario incredibly erotic.

As much as I wanted too, I did not swallow our combined cum as it slowly dripped into and filled my mouth. Before the last drop exited Peaches' mouth, she lowered her lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth along with the last of our cum. We kissed passionately, transferring the cum back and forth several times before both swallowing a mouthful.

Peaches raised her head a little and smiled down at me.

"I love having sex with you," she said.

"I love having sex with you as well," I replied. "That was so hot."

"Which part?"

"The whole thing. The butt plugs, the frottage, coming together, and especially that kiss. I think that was the most erotic sex I've ever had.

Peaches smiled beautifully and nodded her head in agreement. "Definitely the most erotic I've ever had. I love that you're willing to do anything I want."

She leaned forward and kissed me again, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I loved the way her body felt against mine. I loved the incredible sex we were having whenever we were together. I hadn't felt so much joy and pleasure with anyone since my divorce was final.

"What do you have planned for tomorrow?" Peaches asked, breaking into my thoughts.

"After I take the HIV test, I thought we would go on a Key West Trolley tour, followed by some time at the pool or beach, if that works for you. And tomorrow night I thought we would do a pub crawl. Somewhere in there we'll have to find a few minutes for more great sex."

"You better find more than a few minutes!" Peaches laughed.

We kissed some more, and then we got into bed and I wrapped my arms around her as I spooned her.

"Butt plugs in or out?" I asked.

"I'm leaving mine in," she replied.

I decided to leave mine in as well. I loved the way it felt inside me. "Me too," I said.

Peaches pressed her ass into my crotch and I kissed her shoulder. She drifted off to sleep after a few minutes, but I lay awake for some time after, wondering about the intense feelings I was having. I was pretty sure I was falling in love, and that scared me. I fell asleep wondering what the future held.

In the morning I left Peaches still sleeping, pulled on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops, and walked down the street to a CVS pharmacy I had noticed on the drive in the previous day. I purchased an OraQuick Home HIV Test and walked back to the hotel, stopping at the free breakfast bar in the hotel and picking out some fruit to take back to the room.

Peaches was awake when I returned to the room, sitting up in bed with her lovely breasts exposed as she flipped through the channels on the TV. I gave her the selection of fruit and a cup of coffee, and then I opened the HIV test kit and read the instructions. It was pretty straightforward, so I followed the instructions, swabbed my gums, and set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes. Peaches ate her fruit and drank her coffee, watching me somewhat anxiously.

At the end of 20 minutes, I compared the test strip to the examples in the instruction booklet. Peaches got up and walked over to look over my shoulder.

"Negative!" She exclaimed. I looked at her and smiled, having reached the same conclusion. Peaches wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled her into my lap, enjoying the warmth and silky smoothness of her flawless skin. My cock swelled as she wiggled her ass in my lap.

"I want you to fuck me right now," she said a few moments later.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stood up, holding her in my arms as I did so, and carried her the short distance to the bed, setting her on her feet. She grabbed the Astroglide off the night stand and then bent over with her elbows on the bed. I gently removed the butt plug from her ass, lubricated my cock, and plunged it into her asshole. Peaches cried out as I entered her and looked over her shoulder with a huge smile on her face.

"Come in my ass," she ordered.

I was soon fucking her ass hard. Peaches was moving her hips back to meet my thrusts, the skin of my thighs slapping against her ass cheeks audibly as my balls bumped against hers with each stroke. After a few minutes I told Peaches that I was going to come. Peaches cried out as the first of several jets of my warm cum spurted deep inside her. I came a lot, and Peaches said it felt wonderful. I thought it felt pretty wonderful as well.

When I was drained, I slowly moved my cock gently inside Peaches ass until it began to soften and I eased out of her.

"That was fucking awesome!" Peaches said, standing and turning to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, feeling her hard cock press against me. I wanted her cock in my ass and I told her so and soon she was removing the butt plug that had been inside me since the previous night, lubing my ass and her cock, and plunging into me. Peaches fucked me as hard as I had fucked her, coming deep inside me a few short minutes after she entered me. I loved the feeling of her warm cum splashing deep inside me.

After her soft cock slipped out of my ass, Peaches and I collapsed on the bed in each other's arms.

"That was pretty fucking intense," Peaches murmured against my lips following another kiss.

"That was incredible, Peaches," I replied.

We lay in each other's arms for several minutes, kissing occasionally. Then we got up and took a quick shower together. After drying each other off, Peaches put on bikini bottoms, tucking her small cock downward. Then she pulled on a bikini top, much skimpier than the bottoms, and then a pair of shorts. She put on a little makeup and looked sexy and gorgeous when she was done. I wore surfer shorts and a t-shirt. We both put on flip-flops, Peaches packed a small bag, and we headed out to catch the Key West Trolley.

As we stood at the Trolley stop waiting, I said, "You're so beautiful."

Peaches smiled. "Thanks," she said. "I like hearing you say that."

We spent the morning riding around Key West, seeing the sights, getting off the trolley when we wanted to spend a little more time at an attraction. We took a lot of cell phone pictures of ourselves at the Southernmost Point in the U.S. and the Little White House, went into a couple of museums, and had lunch at Sloppy Joes, where we ate a little and drank a lot. After lunch we rode the Trolley to Higgs Beach, where we spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing and splashing in the ocean. Even after she took off her shorts, Peaches was passable. She looked so sexy and feminine in her bikini with her mocha-colored skin.

Peaches wanted to watch the sunset again, so we packed up our things, rinsed off at an outdoor shower, and headed back to Sunset Pier on the Trolley. Once again we were able to get a table on the water, ordered drinks and watched the sunset. After the sun had gone down we walked the several blocks to the Conch Republic Seafood Company and had an excellent dinner, and then we took a cab to Sloppy Joes and started our pub crawl.

After a drink at Sloppy Joes, we walked down Duval Street to Rick's Bar, then Irish Kevin's, the Lazy Gecko and the Red Garter Saloon. We had a drink in each bar, and had a good buzz going when we left the Red Garter. We continued down Duval Street and went into Coyote Ugly, where Peaches danced on the bar with several very attractive bartenders. They even dragged me up onto the bar for a little while. It was a lot of fun and we had more than one drink there. After leaving there, we made a final stop at the 801 Bourbon Bar.

It was late when we got back to our hotel room. We were both a little drunk, although the walk had helped clear our heads a little. I removed my clothes and helped Peaches remove hers while we waited for the bathtub to fill. When she was naked, I stood back and looked at her, yet again amazed at how feminine her body was in all ways except for her perfect cock.

"What?" Peaches asked.

"You are so beautiful," I said.

"Thanks," Peaches replied, smiling her dazzling smile and stepping forward to wrap her arms around me. We kissed, pressing our bodies close, and my cock began to swell.

We climbed into the bathtub and I turned on the jets. Peaches sat in front of me again, leaning back against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I had such a good time today," Peaches said when we were comfortable.

"I'm glad," I replied. "I had a great time as well."

"When I was growing up in Costa Rica," Peaches continued, "we didn't have any money. It didn't get much better when we moved to the States. My parents did their best, but we never really took a vacation. When I moved out, I was in worse financial shape than ever, and once I started turning tricks, I was working all the time. This is the first real vacation I've ever had."

"If I had known that," I replied, "I would have made a week of it."

"How could you know? Besides, this is perfect. You've given me a little taste of what a real vacation is. Next time, we can make it a week, or more."

"I'll start planning it as soon as we get home."

"I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to next time," Peaches smiled up at me.

After our bath, we took a quick shower. We spent a lot of time kissing, and after we had dried each other off I picked Peaches up and carried her into the bedroom. I eased her down onto the bed, and lowered my face to hers, kissing her softly on the lips.

Peaches said "Make love to me, Drew."

For the next hour I kissed, licked, sucked, and nibbled every inch of her body except her rock hard cock. I started with her ears and neck, moved to her shoulders, sucked each of her fingers on her right hand and then moved up her arm. After reaching her shoulder I moved across her chest, trailing kisses, and then moved down her left arm, finally sucking on those fingers as well. I moved back up to her breasts, spending a lot of time on her hard nipples. Then I moved down to her feet, sucking each of her toes, and then licking the skin between her toes.

"Oh my god," Peaches whispered. "That feels so good!"

I licked the bottoms of her feet, gently nibbled on the soft skin on the sides of both feet, and then kissed and licked her ankles. I moved up her right leg and then back down her left. I loved the taste of her soft skin.

When I was done with her legs I moved back up to her breasts, licking and kissing them, and then sucking on her nipples. After that I slowly moved down her body, trailing kisses over her sides and belly. When I reached her cock, I lingered just long enough to lick her pre-cum into my mouth, and then had her turn over onto her stomach.

I spread her legs wide and knelt on the bed between them. I took a few seconds to admire her slim waist and perfect ass, and especially her mocha-colored skin. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulders, pressing my hard cock length-wise into the crack of her ass. Peaches moaned with pleasure.

My own cock was leaking enough pre-cum to lubricate me enough to slide my cock up and down the crack of her ass. After several minutes, I began working my way down her back until I finally reached her ass. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and kissed her asshole, and then flicked my tongue over it rapidly several times. Then I ran my tongue from her asshole up to the top of her crack and then back down to her perineum several times.

I had Peaches get up on her knees and reached between her legs to stroke her cock while I licked her ass. She was dripping pre-cum, so I pulled her cock back toward me and licked the head of her cock clean. Then I took her cock into my mouth and sucked it while I worked a thumb into her asshole.

It seemed like just a few moments later that Peaches said she was going to come. Shortly after that, Peaches cried out and her warm cum erupted into my willing mouth. I swallowed all of it, continuing to suck her and stroke her shaft as it slowly softened. Cum continued to ooze out of her after she was completely limp, and I drank it all.

When there was no more cum oozing out of her, I moved back up and inserted my other thumb into Peaches' asshole, spreading her wide. I inserted my tongue into her gaping ass and ran it around the inside edges, and then inserted it as deep as I could. I rimmed her asshole for several minutes, occasionally inserting it as far into her ass as I could. Peaches was well-lubed with my saliva, and my cock was slick with my own pre-cum. I gave her asshole a final lick and removed my thumbs, moving forward on my knees as I did so.

Peaches looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as I eased my slick cock against her asshole.

"Fuck me, lover," she whispered, and I slid the full length of my throbbing cock into her tight asshole.

Before long I was slamming my cock hard into Peaches' ass. She was moving her hips back to meet my thrusts, and our skin slapped together audibly. I fucked her hard like that for several minutes, and then I got up on my feet. Peaches raised her ass a little higher into the air and I re-entered her and resumed fucking her hard and fast. I was amazed that I lasted so long after all the build up, but I finally felt my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum, Peaches!" I managed to say between grunts.

"Give it to me!" Peaches cried.

I slammed into her several more times, holding back as long as I could, and then my cum was shooting deep into Peaches' ass. I came a lot, and jet after jet of my warm cum splashed deep inside her. When I finally pulled my cock out of her ass, Peaches turned and took it into her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. Then she had me lay on my back while she straddled my face and squeezed my cum out of her ass and into my mouth, telling me not to swallow. When she had squeezed out as much as she could, she turned to me and we kissed, and I passed my cum to her. Peaches swallowed it all with a smile, and then she lay back and I tongued her asshole clean.

"That was the most amazing sex I think I've ever had," Peaches finally said as we moved up with our heads on the pillows. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her ear, neck, and shoulder.

"That was definitely the most amazing sex I have ever had," I told her after several minutes.

"I could stay like this forever," Peaches whispered, pushing her ass against my crotch.

Me too, I thought to myself. Once again I fell asleep analyzing my feelings for Peaches.

In the morning after a light breakfast, we went on a half-day snorkeling excursion. Our boat was full of college age swimmers and the girls were all scantily clad. Peaches looked better than all of them in her pink bikini. Hers was not as skimpy as the other girls, but she looked amazing in it. We had a great time.

We arrived back at our hotel just in time for a quick shower. We had packed in the morning so once we were dressed, I loaded the car and we checked out. We had lunch at the Half Shell Raw Bar, and then we stopped by the Key West Key Lime Pie Company so Peaches could buy a pie for Cream. By the time we got on the road it was 2:30pm. We had the convertible top down again, Peaches looked incredible in a flower print bikini top and denim shorts, and the day was perfect.

When we arrived back at Peaches' apartment, I carried her bags upstairs and she carried the pie and some other gifts she had purchased for Cream. After we were inside, Cream came out of her room wearing only panties and a bra and looked stunning as always. There were kisses all around, and Cream cut us all a slice of pie while Peaches told her about every minute of our weekend. Cream looked at me several times during the discussion, winking at me once.

"Are you staying overnight Drew?" Cream asked when Peaches was done.

"Please stay," Peaches chimed in.

"How can I refuse?" I responded.

Cream had a date from 9:00 to midnight, but promised to come right home after that to join us. Then she went back to her room to finish preparing. I helped Peaches clean up the dishes, and then poured us both a small glass of 12 year old Flor de Cana Centenario Rum. We sat on the couch with Peaches practically in my lap.

"To a great weekend," I said, holding up my glass, "And many more."

"Many, many more!" replied Peaches, and we each sipped the sweet rum.

We talked about places we wanted to go on our next vacation. After a number of ideas, I suggested a cruise and Peaches loved the idea. We were discussing possible dates when Cream came out to the living room, looking gorgeous in black leather shorts, leather knee-high boots with four inch heels and sheer black stockings underneath, and a sheer white blouse with a very visible black lace bra underneath.

"Wow!" Peaches exclaimed. "You look stunning, sugar."

"Thank you, Peaches," Cream replied. "What do you think, Drew, or can I assume from the way your mouth is hanging open that you approve?"

"I definitely approve," I said with a laugh. "You're beautiful. And very sexy!"

Cream leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you, sweetie. I'm looking forward to seeing you later."

Cream kissed me again, and then hugged and kissed Peaches.

"Don't let him get away before I get home," Cream said to Peaches.

Peaches and I walked Cream to the door, we all kissed again, and then she was gone. Peaches looked at me and smiled, and then led me by the hand to her bedroom.

"If you don't mind," Peaches said over her shoulder as we walked into her room, "I'd like to take a nap while Cream is gone. We're going to need our strength when she gets home."

A nap sounded good to me. I helped Peaches undress, and then quickly stripped out of my clothes as she got into bed. Peaches held out her arms to me and I joined her in bed and we wrapped our arms around each other. Peaches also draped a leg over my hip and we kissed.

"Best weekend ever," Peaches said between kisses.

BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers