Peaches and Granpa Healy

Story Info
Granpa and Peaches desired taste for forbidden fruit is born.
9.5k words
4.43
44.7k
51
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story is fiction. The characters are all over the age of 18.*****

Granpa Healy's leering gaze overshadowed his face. He pushed his tongue out, rooting it around his lips with instant desire as he watched his 20 year-old granddaughter step out of her short-shorts.

Peaches Healy had the classic 36-24-36 body shape and an ass that made anyone take notice. Light eyes and dark lush hair made Peaches prettier than she gave herself credit for and Granpa loved her with all his might.

Two years ago, during the summer visit to her grandparents farm, Granpa caught Peaches being naughty in the barn, masturbating in the loft with her sex toy.

He watched her begin to play and just as she was starting to cream good, Peaches realized Granpa Healy had been in the loft with her all along.

She knows now, he enjoyed watching her dildo fuck herself just as much as she got a load off watching him coax cum up through his fist.

They've been playing the voyeur game with each other ever since.

Of course..it wasn't too long before their sex play overheated, spilling over onto each other, becoming hands-on.

Granpa suddenly became obsessed, unable to stop himself from tongue enforcing the most agonizing pleasure upon Peach pussy, all creamy and appetizing like some yummy dish.

They played games now to have even more secret fun.

Today they would play, "Trade ya".

Now the barn was always a place she and Granpa took pleasure together. The bales stacked high in the hayloft made the perfect perch for pussy eating.

It was Sunday and Granma Healy was at church. She'd be gone for at least another 2 hours, maybe more, since she was playing bridge after Mass.

"Grannpaa", Peaches said sexily, doing a twirl to dance her naked bottom in front of him.

"I need to buy a hot little dress, some heels and some thigh-highs. I'll trade ya for the money to go shopping?"

"And what do I get in trade?" he said, teasing and licking his lips.

"You know what I always give you Granpa!"

Hopping up on a blanketed bale, Peaches spread her legs and pussy lips looking up at him through her lashes like a horny pussy girl, good and ripe to suck.

Granpa unbuckled his overalls, untied a little of the strings and heeled off his boots. Kneeling on a lower bale, he got into position, his face right between sweety pie thighs.

He sniffed and inhaled her pussy scent, blowing on her slice like it was hot succulent meat.

Peaches did as expected and raised her peasant blouse over her 36C cup titties so she could lean on her elbow and look down directly into Grandpa's eyes and at his mouth.

It was against the rules to take her eyes off Granpa. She had to look at his hard cock precumming, and watch his tongue, lips and fingers whip her cunt frothy.

Peaches' cummy cunt was Granpa's fantasy pussy come true.

The ritual was for her to spread thighs and hold them wide open for his tongue lashings.

He held her up to his mouth like slurping and drinking out of a bowl and Peach juice squirted him in the face like pee.

Granpa never tried to fuck, he thought only eating her out excused this desire from being true "incest".

He loved oral sex. And he loved making Peaches cum as intensely as possible with his tongue and fingers. It all became his orgasm as well.

He got off best in life feasting his eyes on Peaches' traumatic cum faces, torturing her with his tongue twisters, bringing her to the brink of madness from so much stimulation, like tickling her too long.

Peaches and Granpa had been showing each other pussy, cock and cum for over two years now. Guys her age were never even as good as Granpa's fingerings, let alone like him eating her pussy. So this summer, Peaches decided today would be their first fuck if Granpa would allow her to go that far with him.

Meanwhile, she thought to start out as usual playing, "Trade ya".

"Scooch forward some more."

Granpa held down the blanket they used out there as Peaches shed her top and sat closer toward the edge of the platform bale. There were also bales arranged to lean against so she was comfortable, warm and juicy, ready to cum.

They matched each other's stares. Mirroring lust in their eyes, both mouths slack and wet. Peaches held her coochie lips all the way open for him to look at. Granpa pulled his thickening cock up and down, warming up for his session of edging, looking at Peaches' pussy like it was a plated meal.

His granddaughter's orgasms made him stiffer than any little blue pill ever could. He loved the tension and strength of his cock rearing up as he watched her play with sex toys and Rabbits.

Peaches' pussy glistened. Granpa caressed the insides of her thighs softly squeezing and pinching her ass flanks, thumbing sensitive crack.

The melting cream sensation felt so good, Peaches purred and throbbed for his touch. His hands were very large and weathered but the callouses added a texture to his gentle fingers that rubbed Peaches juicy and so very wet. He pressed G-spots over and over triggering her to cum multiple times, every time. She always squirted for Granpa.

He spread her inner pussy lips and blew spit kisses. He always said her pussy was like a mouth and he loved kissing her lips down there.

Peaches felt the beginnings of climaxes rippling up and down her clit just from feeling Granpa's hot and moist breath against her thighs as he kissed and licked them.

"Kiss pussy Granpa! Ssss..eeew..hurry! I'm soo hot! Wanna cum in your mouth for you!"

He took his time and softly spread her lips apart with his meaty thumbs. The curve of his tongue clicked against the sweet underside of her clit, quickly flicking it, licking it backward and forward.

Immediately, shocks of ecstasy spasmed from Peaches' pussy down through her legs, causing her thighs to tremor. Her pelvis jerked, tilting even further up against Granpa's mouth and she couldn't help but swipe cunt with him, lapping it quickly against his mouth and tongue.

"Mmmmhaaaa!...mmmfuuck!! OhhhBigdaddy cock looks sssoogood! Suck me!!", spitting the words through gritting teeth, even her voice trembled.

Granpa spit on his fingers and rubbed into the hole of Peaches' pussy. He dug into her honey over and over, licking the drips of sweet cum off his sausage fingers.

"Squirt that cream for Granpa," he whispered alternately probing, sucking pussy lips and licking delicious twat.

With each lap of his tongue, Peaches gasped and surrendered to the blissful feeling of liquifying into Grandpa's pleasing mouth.

It was part of the ritual that Peaches stay as quite as possible through the intense ecstasy. Being too loud made Grandpa clamp her mouth shut with one big hand, digging long fingers bent and hard knuckled into her with the other.

These tortures felt so good Peaches dared not cry out but learned to pant, hiss and moan quietly, strictly for Granpa's listening pleasure.

"What's Granpa got?" he asked breathing heavy, lips and tongue near drooling.

He turned to the side so she could see just how long, thick and heavy his erection stood. The sight of him made her clit move in response.

Using long squeezing strokes Jack pulled and pumped his fat rod, thumbing a glaze of precum over his cock head with one hand, thumbing Peaches' clit up and down glazing her with the other.

"Haa! oooGranpa it's cum! I'm cumming!" Peaches whispered.

"Watch my cock!..sssoo ready to spit!"

He yanked cock harder and harder, making slap and spank sounds. He turned to the side, flicking his cock to make it flop up and down from it's heaviness.

"I asked you girl! 'What's this'? You know what to say! Whatchu see Granpa got!?"

"Your hard cock! Showing it to me!"

"Let me see you play with your pussy."

Peaches took her two middle fingers and began shoveling them in and out of her cunt. Granpa loved seeing her fingerfuck herself until she came. Watching her as she sniffed her fingers, licking them, watching her pull at her nipples.

Granpa threaded his long cock through his fist, gathering up the ecstasy he longed to pour out of himself.

"That feel good when I suck your pussy?" he asked, joining in to pull at one of her nipples as well.

"Yes sir," she said, submissive to the coming sensations Granpa's tongue and lips inflicted. The pinch of his fingers, fueling her for the cumming agony.

He tucked deeply back between his granddaughter's thighs, tongue fucking the honey welling inside her.

Slurping Peach juice, he turned his head at an angle and Granpa's expert tongue flicked at a spot that caused her cum to burst and splash against his own lips.

"Ohh yeah...ouou..ohhgawd Granpa..sssthatfeelssogood!" Peaches moaned, her eyes rolling up behind her eyelids.

Watching her made Granpa all the more thirsty. He took pleasure engulfing Peaches' whole cunt with his mouth, gulping and leeching cum from her while she hummed soft moans of pure tortured pleasure.

Peaches marveled at the magic of Granpa's mouth. She looked at his cock and knew she wanted him in her mouth. Suddenly, she reached for him, shucking his cock up and down in her fist.

Clucking and wagging his tongue Granpa grinned, "You ready for that now, are you?"

Copying Granpa's moves, Peaches got up to kneel in front of him. Nodding, she licked and sucked his balls first, inhaling his earthy scent. He was so stiff and long she pumped him with both hands.

Pulling cock down onto her tongue, she sucked his great head the way you suck and twist your tongue around a big lolly.

"Lolly Pop..Mmmmm," Peaches whispered, plumbing his cockhead down her throat, hefting Granpa balls with her other hand.

"AHHA! Oh good sweet mouth!"

Granpa's own mouth watered as he looked down to watch his granddaughter erotically swallowing his penis, raising cum's white blood already between them.

The last time Jack Healy was serviced with a blow job he was a soldier in the Vietman War. He and Maybel had only been married a year before he was deployed. She was a virgin and so far their sex life was strictly kissing, titty touching, the missionary position and boring.

Once he was stateside, his desire to experiment sexually left Maybel cold and suspicious as to where this sudden "perverted curiosity" came from.

She'd heard stories about trampy women taking advantage during wars, wooing soldiers for money and sex.

Granma began to loath Granpa for even suggesting she put her mouth on him in this way. Maybe it was her religion, either way, sex became more of a duty. She never forgave him for even asking and then never wanted sex with him much after that.

So through the years at some point almost every day, Granpa masturbated, flinging his cum off in the barn.

Then at 18, Peaches became a visual fantasy he could never erase from his mind.

It was about 2am and he happened to be in the loft rubbing out a big one when Peaches suddenly came into the barn!

'She's never come up here any other summer visit', he thought. At least not while he was laying here.

Granpa scrambled to pull up his overalls crawling between stacked bales to hide behind.

He thought maybe she had seen him but she climbed up and without looking around crawled to the hay niche he had just been sitting in.

His heart beat wildly in his chest as he squatted behind the squared bales. It didn't take long to see what she had come here to do. Silently inching forward to watch, he could just make out enough to be able to peek around a bale and see her without being seen.

Peaches was too distracted to hear what was probably field mice.

She reached into a sack slung over her shoulder, pulling out lube and a blanket beach towel to spread. She pulled off her boyshorts and t-shirt.

Kneeling down, she squeezed her titties, pinching nipples to bring them erect and caressing her shapely body. She fingered herself and pulled on a titty.

"SsssOOoo...sss..ohhhh," she whispered, hissing softly.

She reached into the sack once again pulling out a rubber dong. Caressing it lovingly, she licked then sucked at the head swallowing the whole cock deep down her throat.

Bending over and spreading her ass open, she swiped her peachy looking cunt over and over with the cock.

Granpa couldn't believe the luck of this turn-on. He steadied his heart and excitedly held his breath. Even though this was his granddaughter, he put that out of his mind and watched like he was looking at porn.

Peaches rubbed her hands all over the dong, licking and sucking it so wet. Laying down, she put it between her tittiies, sucking the tip of it, rubbing boobs along the shaft. Taking the dildo by the balls, she slowly slid it down her stomach, poking it against her coochie.

"Ssssha..sssouyeah..ssoogood," she murmurred to herself.

Pressing the cock in slowly, ridging the shaft against her clit, she began plunging it in and out of her tight little hole working up a climaxing rhythm.

Granpa's cock flexed on it's own as he watched and listened. Her sex toy looked to be average size.

'Just as large as Granpa's cock' he thought, as he quietly put his overalls back down on his ankles, bringing his hardness back out for its spray. Watching his granddaughter, he stroked his penis long and slow, precum dewing his cock head, because of her now.

Peaches fucked herself faster and faster, pushing cock in and pulling it out of what was a very wet, pretty, and trim little pussy. Her mouth flew open in pure pleasure as she guided the cock into her pussy. Slowly in and out, then faster and faster. She pumped cock to the hilt, digging and poking spots in her pussy that made her cum, cum, cum.

Granpa's hand strokes followed Peaches' moves for as long as he could hold off. But he had to force himself to stop. He realized he could be stuck up there way too long. He needed to slip back into the house and back into bed with Granma Healy.

Deciding to take a chance and make his presence known, Granpa figured Peaches would hide behind some bales once she realized someone else was up there. That would give him a chance to leave.

Then his cock moved again, reminding him of needs not to be denied.

He loudly shuffled some hay. Fake yawning. Stretching and patting himself like he was wiping off hay. He heard Peaches scramble as he kept making noise enough for her to hide.

Sure enough, when he came from behind the bales she was no where in sight.

Horny with hope that she could see him from whereever she hid, Granpa sat up high in the open on one of the bales. Overcome with the urge to expose his cock, even if Peaches wasn't peeking, he didn't want to pass up the chance to masturbate at least in earshot of her showing how he did this here as well.

He visualized Peaches jacking off in front of him, the two of them masturbating together. His penis stood hard and stiff. Harder than he had felt it in a long time.

It wouldn't take long for his pleasure seed to shoot and spill, dripping over his hand. Yanking fast, spitting on his hand and rubbing his cock through his knuckles, he gathered more and more precum stroking faster, yanking harder and harder to spit up his cum.

Peaches peeked around a bale. She had a full frontal view of her grandfather's hardened penis about to blow!

Titilated by the sight, Peaches remembered how hearing her parents fuck always turned her on. And now she couldn't take her eyes off Granpa's cock! She was enthralled and mesmerized. She loved seeing any cock hard and ready to cum, it always made her want to fuck it and cum as well.

Now, seeing Granpa's cock out and stiffened, she felt just the same, wanting to fuck and cum. Right then, she knew she was gonna keep sneaking to hear and catch him every chance she could.

'Does he always jack-off in the loft', she wondered. Either way, she'd be back to find out.

Granpa Healy began a low soft moaning and huffing to go with the rhythm of pulling his cock up and down. Hefting his balls, he pulled back on his shaft like it was a sling ready to fire.

"HAAAA!! FUUCK! OLHHO..YEEAHFUCKTHASGOOD!!

Pumping cum out, it splurted in an arch making crackling plops and skeet sounds dripping onto the hay floor.

He was proud how much he sprayed once he finally came it all out. As was his habit, he squeezed the last drops of semen forward and down through his cock shaft, flinging the excess cum off his hand. Panting, recovering his breath, he pulled up his boxers and overalls.

Jack Healy's sex life had evolved once again. Self pleasuring was now an innocent secret he wanted to share between himself and his granddaughter.

'This isn't incest,' he insisted to himself. They were just loved ones, loving themselves, and enjoying the sight of that love.

Taking that chance once again Granpa spoke softly out loud saying,

"Like looking at that hard cock cumming?.. Let's play together. Just watching. You watch me..I'll watch you... Cum play tomorrow."

Next day Granpa climbed into the loft. He didn't see or hear Peaches. Still, he masturbated vigorously, lusting for his granddaughter to take him up on his offer.

The day after that he came again. Still no sign of Peaches. He came for several days straight but kept finding himself jacking alone.

Finally, he figured she was ashamed and embarrassed to ever do such a thing with him. She never showed sign of hearing his suggestion. She was a pretty little actress if she had heard, looking him straight in the eyes in front of Maybel, without even the slightest blink or blush at the dinner table.

But Peaches had definitely heard what he said, and she was so horny to do it. So so wet to look at Granpa cock again. Just too shy to break the ice. She would sleep with a super quiet Rabbit gyrating and vibrating cum in her pussy all night, dreaming of the cock she saw and wanted.

So after a couple weeks and no Peaches, Granpa decided to become an exhibitionist.

One day during a mid-morning break, he stood next to the barn window waiting to see if he could catch a glimpse of her. Lately, just the thought of them playing together kept Granpa heavy and hard throughout the day.

Finally, he saw her going toward the coop. Now was his chance!

He hurried out the opposite side of the barn, hustling to speed up ahead of her to get to the front of the little shack first. She was strolling giving him just enough time to be there before she did.

His jeans and boxers rode his hip. Heavy cock was out in one hand jacking it nice and slow, hardening it, as the other hand held a finger to his lips to tell her, "Shhhh.."

He stood tall and built from hard farm work. Strong and sinewy in limb, Granpa Healy was in great shape for a 70 year old taking years off his black Irish looks.

Peaches stopped short, a little startled to suddenly see Granpa but her eyes went straight to his cock, the sight of it triggering her fascination with all things sexual.

Almost hypnotized, the nervousness of "breaking the ice" melted away.

Peaches gulped back the water in her mouth and kept looking at naked fathering cock, rearing to spill nut. She loved watching it and he just wanted to show her.

Granpa's eyes dimmed in ecstasy and his mouth silently formed exclamations of climaxing to cum with ragged breaths.

Stiff and straining to hold back cum, he edged, watching Peaches' lovely changing expressions seeing his penis out in front of him, pointing an invitation at her.

Her mouth gaped a little and she licked her lips to keep from drooling. The undivided attention made Granpa gasp and jerk.

His cum erupted, spewing out onto the grass. This time in the open, right before each other's eyes.

Peaches let out an audible sigh as she looked up into Granpa's eyes, then nodding a little moan looking at the hock of cum.

Later, deep in the night after Granma was for sure snoring til morning, they tipped out to the loft, lube, toys and pillows in tow.