Peaches and Granpa Healy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost methodically, they positioned themselves to masturbate in full view of each other, their eyes locked in lustful stares. There mouths watered for the pleasures induced and they encouraged each other to make themselves cum, and cum good again.

It was a wonderful bonding experience.

They came to do it every chance they could for the rest of the summer.

And of course, just two weeks before Peaches would be packing to get home before school, their playing heated and spilled over onto each other, becoming hands-on for Granpa.

One night, overcome with need, Granpa crawled from his bale to Peaches', heading straight between her thighs, desperate to drink what she had cumming while she lay splayed, playing in front of him.

From then on, every visit to the farm ended with Peaches' pussy throbbing and juicy from Granpa's generous mouth. * * *

This summer of her sophmore year, Peaches was determined to give as good as she got. She needed to please Granpa the way he pleased her, making her pussy ache for use.

Today was her first day back and they had been licking out tongues and winking at each other, blowing kisses behind Granma's back throughout the day.

They couldn't wait to see each other later that night in the barn.

Meanwhile they celebrated the summer visit, ate a good meal, drank and made merry. Granma was a good sport all around, giving the beer some hearty gulps after Peaches chided her into trying some, teasing she needed to broaden her horizons and party a little. "Let loose a little, Grams, just this once!"

As expected though, she promptly passed out, leaving them to finally be alone to come together.

Granpa had created the perfect love nest in the loft. Thick blankets covered the floor with several pillows of different sizes scattered about. The hay bales had been rearranged to hide them from view at the entrance of the barn. The gesture sent Peaches into heat and she immediately kneeled to Granpa.

Her mouth was heaven sent. Granpa reveled in the sensation of himself wet and sucked deep inside a sweet, warm mouth again. He stood still for a good while just enjoying the taste.

One hand supporting his hip, Granpa couldn't take it much longer. Moaning and hissing in rising urgency, he tilted his pelvis up and down to meet her bobbing head, holding her ponytail with the other hand. Faster and faster they pumped. He wanted to cum in her mouth so hard!

"HoOohGoodgirl..." Granpa's voice was ragged and catching in ecstasy as he tugged at her hair, pulling her head off him before it was too late to stem the rolling force that was making him want to cum too quickly in her hot little mouth.

"Take your time now and lick me slow Babygirl," he said, steadying his breath.

Taking a seat, Granpa lay back leaning up on his elbows to watch Peaches. Eager to feel this long awaited sensation, he wanted to direct her in the special ways to having her mouth get fucked.

He looped stray tendrils of hair around her ear. Cupping her chin as she engulfed and slobbered his turgid bulb, Granpa loved seeing her lips stretching in and out of shape.

"That's right..suck that head harder and harder for a while... sssssahhhhyessthassoogood... ahhh let me touch that pussy pie."

Peaches pussy throbbed knowing Granpa was pleased. When she turned for his thick fingerfuck, it slipped in and out easily hitting it's mark, making her cum and hum to endure the sharp pleasure.

"Yeeesss! That's right. Now come back around and swallow Granpa cock all the way, all the way" he urged, so excited he actually started hurrying Peaches' action, pushing her head, bringing her mouth a little further down on him than he intended.

AHHHHAA! YEESSS! You good little pussy girl!! Slow down now!"

Granpa quickly pulled his cock free of her sucking lips and juicing hands. He wanted the feeling of this blow job to go on forever so he could recall every detail whenever he jacked off without her.

"First, suck slowly, all the way down on it..then go up and down, faster and faster. All the way down and up on that cock..YEEESS!"

Granpa palmed the top of Peaches' bobbing head, savoring himself being taken deep down her slimy throat, nearly licking balls as she bobbed down.

"Come bring me that pussy. Turn around and give me the 69."

Peaches turned again and straddled Granpa's head. She scooched around to find her pussy on his mouth and gasped in exquisite ecstasy as his mouth met her there.

The goodness they shared would never stop. They would always find time to be together. There literally would always be cock between them. To prolong the inevitable fuck was nonsense. They needed the fullness of their physical pleasure combined.

Turning around. This time to get fucked, Peaches sat wet pussy on her grandfather's lap, pleasantly surprising him.

Looking into his widened eyes, Peaches reached down and watched his blissful expression as she guided cock where he could ejaculate in his sown son's seed. Fertilizing it, a risk, since they were fucking raw.

Granpa sat paralyzed in a shock of euphoria. Peaches growled deeply as the pleasure engulfed her, filling her pussy with her own lineage and cum. Granpa was so rigid and big against her hard little clit. She rode him faster and faster and she couldn't take her eyes off the cream they rubbed out together.

It was thick and looked meant to lick, like any other cream. Peaches turned again for Granpa to do just that, sucking out her creamy pie while she licked the same off his balls and cock, jerking it up and down in her hand.

Peaches admired the beauty of his cock, standing for what they were doing to each other. The thought of their pleasures moved Peaches to straddle him again and Granpa immediately held on to thrust with her this time, up and down, again and again. He cupped his wide hand across her mouth to quiet her as he held her, bucking ecstatic sobs out of her with a cock whipping that kept making her cry out behind his palm.

Cupping the other hand over a titty, he quickly pumped up and down inside her, sitting up to get good leverage, flipping Peaches over onto her back.

The instant he was between her thighs with her legs against his hips, Granpa dug his feet in and plowed her cunt like a rutting bull.

He grunted and hissed, riding waves of pleasure for as long as he could before uploading into her.

Peaches moaned and panted, matching her pleasure with his, thrashing her body against the best fuck she had ever had.

"HooOOgood little fuckgirlfuck" Granpa slurped, murmurring over her head as he pushed and pulled cock in and out of his granddaughter's cum. So much wetness was drawing him closer and closer to spilling his own deluge.

Peaches could feel his cock knocking and percolating to erupt. Her own orgasms folded over Granpa's rising cum and she couldn't help but squeeze cunt around his tunneling cock and fuck.

"Nnngh...nngh..Ohh..oooahaa fuck cum into me!"

"Ahhh!...Peaches!...Juicy pussy! Juice Granpa's cock!"

"OhhhGod I'm cumming'Pa! FUCK!Don't stop! OUYEESSS!! Let me fuck you! Keep cum!cumming!"

Peaches knew her grandfather could easily get her pregnant. She didn't care.

'That wouldn't happen the first time around anyway', she thought, but the possibility proved a thrilling chance to take.

"Put daddy cum in me! OhhhGODJus this once! Haaa..ssswho!fuck..I feel you fucking cum! OhhYYesss!!" SHOOT IT INTO ME!"

Within split seconds, Granpa thought of the possible consequences of their actions. Weighing in his mind what could happen turned him on more then he had ever imagined.

And admitting that to himself triggered his eruption to spew and begin it's flow. Even then, he could have pulled out of his granddaughter but the urge to truly consummate their first fuck overrode all reason.

Peaches was wanton, greedy to feel the great cum she helped create in Granpa. She craved the ecstasy of the thumping goodness in the thrusts, and the pulsing sprays from his fathering cock.

She hooked her hands behind her knees to widen herself around him even more, steadying herself to feel every drop of cum canon inside her pussy.

Granpa cupped and lifted Peaches' ass up to bring her even closer, dumping cum into her as deeply as he could.

"CUM!I'm cumming!" He quickly pumped his hips as the squirt of cum spilled over into his grandbaby's cunt, cupped and open under him.

Peaches' mouth flew open with breathtaking ecstasy. She immediately felt a knock from the punch of cum to the stomach. The incestasy knot formed in that instant. They couldn't let go even if they wanted to. Wrapped in lust, she and Granpa looked at each other, knowing at that moment what was happening. She was filling with fertile seed, and they knew it.

Too late to take anything back, Peaches and Granpa drained sperm together, fucking each other good to the very last drop.

They sat sealed in their juices for awhile, Peaches' head against Granpa's chest, still squeezing cunt, nearly resuscitating grand, father cock.

"HoooGirl.." Granpa sighed in satisfied relief. "That was a good girl" he said, pulling out from between her wet thighs.

"Let's get up from here now before your Granmother gets back."

"Mmmm"...Peaches moaned lazily, wiping her pussy dry with a corner of the blanket (there was so much cum), feeling fat as a sitting hen.

"C'mon JuicyFruit" Granpa said, checking the time already tying up a boot.

The new nickname seemed apropos and the irony did not slip past Peaches. They both knew they had probably crossed the line of no return.

They would also deny the probability of conception this first time, but deep in their hearts, they weren't quite so sure.

Peaches and Granpa Healy came simmering against each other to fuck almost every night.

Nothing but having each other would do and they found the best and most valid reasons to be together, fucking, for hours.

Granma never suspected a thing. She was actually relieved to escape her husband's roaming hands, bothering her, fumbling at her privates.

Days passed and love's kernel bred between them just as sure as their physical love bonded solid in the secrecy between legs and thighs.

Peaches immediately felt the doubling cube of pregnancy's beginning, flowering in her navel from their very first fuck. The slight and imperceptible hardening in that space just above her mons had her smiling to herself, sneaky and strangely unconcerned.

Granpa had indeed felt the potent jolt. Since then, his cock wavered and moved like a divining rod, reflexively starting to lift in Peaches' presence, proof his hardening loins could point out it's planted seeds. He often felt sick to his stomach now as well, sympathetic and constantly full in his ball sack.

It was just understood the pregnancy topic would not be mentioned. As it were, they would wait, and let it organically manifests on it's own rather than speak it into existence.

But Peaches had felt their sex conceive the first time Granpa cocked into her. She was also sure Granpa could feel it as well, delivering it to her.

She hoped they had gotten pregnant. The thought made her hot and throbby and excited for all they had done.

She and Granpa could not stop fucking. Getting pregnant was an exciting risk and Peaches actually wanted to push out what they'd been fucking in. She would be keeping any get from Granpa.

For the rest of the summer, each fuck seemed more fortified in passion than the last. The kind of fucks thick in cum, sticking up in the womb, instead of creaming out onto the bedding.

Tonight, they would fuck in Granpa and Granma's hayneedle style four poster bed. Granma was leaving for a bingo road trip with church members, and Peaches couldn't wait for their alone time.

She had also gotten two types of pregnancy tests and tonight would be the moment of truth.

Granpa and Peaches eagerly dropped Granma off at the bus in the church parking lot.

"See ya, Granma! Remember what I said, relax, let loose and have fun!"

"I will and I'll be back with a bundle" she laughed, excitedly stepping onto the bus.

The word 'bundle' brought a smile across Peaches' face that lit up to others as bright and happy. The mental workings of a family plan though, are what truly hid behind the sly smile.

They stopped to have dinner at a restaurant, teasing each other, prolonging the almost unbearable sexual tension.

At one point, Peaches took off her sandals to rub soft toes over Granpa's crotch underneath the table. He flicked his tongue over her fingertips, sucking her fingers, reminding her of his tongue and other talents.

On the way home, Peaches tried her best to convince Granpa to let her suck him while he drove home.

"Girl, are you crazy?!"

"I feel like I can't help it, Granpa. I just want to fuck all the time!"

"You jus wait til we get home, Girlygirl. I got something for you."

"And I got something for you too!"

Once they got home, Granpa felt comfortable enough to smoke his pot in the house since Granma was gone for the weekend.

Giddy, horny and uninhibited, they discarded their clothing as soon as it sunk in there truly was no reason to stop them from walking around naked together.

Granpa's hard-on was constant and Peaches couldn't take her eyes of it. If walls could talk, passionate echoes of sighs would bounce around the room repeating words that prove they fuck.

"Oh Granpa, I love to suck your cock," Peaches said, softly lengthening him from the base of his shaft, stretching his cock up through her fist to suck deep down onto it, kneeling between his legs as he sat on the couch.

Granpa's cock flashed shiny pointing up, like a cobra causing hisses to escape his mouth, mirroring the pleasure in Peaches'.

Watching her play with the family jewels was indeed a pleasure. He brushed back her hair as she quaffed down on him, hoping with all his might, his cum had pearled inside her.

Peaches knew pleasing her grandfather always involved pleasure for herself. She gulped and gagged on him for his ultimate approval, wanting to make up for Granma not indulging his every pleasure.

Peaches thought, 'she has no idea what she's missing'.

Right now she was so greedy for him mouth, and pussy, pity rose in her heart for Granma's frigid world.

"Where's the surprise you mentioned," Granpa asked, gently pushing her back. They had plenty time to play.

Grabbing her purse from the dining room table Peaches took Granpa by the hand, pulling him into the bathroom.

She stood in the shower while she ripped the test out of the box and packaging.

"What're you doing and what's that?"

"Gonna see if 2 lines come up. Find out if I'm pregnant or not."

Granpa blinked as though he hadn't given pregnancy a thought. He had, but continued to doubt it would happen to them. Wasn't he too old?

"I'm too old to be able to get anybody pregnant," he thought out loud.

"No. you. are. not!" Peaches retorted with a frown. "Only women get too old to have babies. Men can keep fucking them in for as long as you still have loads of sperm that can swim."

Shaking her head as she tried to push a flow of pee, "I gotta pee pee on this and I can't pee."

Granpa turned on the sink faucet. Peaches sat forward on a bench in the roomy shower. Granpa's cock hung thick, hosing over wide, and never really flaccid. There was no doubt in Peaches' mind that thing could fill her gut full of baby.

The piss started to come. She put the fibrous end of the stick mid-stream of it, waiting for lines to appear.

They came clear almost immediately.

"I knew it. I knew it."

Peaches looked up at Granpa and placed her hand on her belly beneath her navel. Granpa looked to the test and her belly and back again.

"You sure..y"

"I have another test just to make sure", she said before he could finish.

Granpa's thoughts swirled with mixed emotions. It was strange how the first thing that entered his mind was how they would explain the baby resembling him so much.

He was scared. And thrilled.

He knew now he wanted what they had done to be seen, even though people would have no idea they were looking at a child created incest.

What a difference a fuck makes. He recognized he had gone full circle from denial, to wanting nothing but the quenching drench of incestasy pouring through him.

Very slowly, his cock began to move and lift. Confirmation of his planted seed brought on a tumescence that embodied the pregnancy.

Peaches got the second test.

"Oh shoot..I have to make more pee."

The foremost thought for Peaches was second confirmation Granpa had for sure fucked the baby into her. Her pussy clinched with the possibility and she could feel cum's knot tucking deeper and deeper inside her loins.

From playing with her pussy, to pleasure along with Granpa, their relations could have only led to this moment.

Peaches felt natural and unashamed, wanting the forbidden fucks and any babycum from them. She felt noble even. Pregnant by a Grand father.

Their eyes met.

The private bond between them would always command full sexual attention when they were alone.

Peaches caught the look in Granpa's head. She knowingly sat back on the shower bench, spread her legs wide and opened her cunt lips for Granpa's eager and much needed kiss there,..naturally.

Granpa got on his knees between his granddaughter's thighs and made her cum over and over again, his cock in hand, stiff and bulging for release.

"Ohh yeeahh..ewyeahlet me pee on it," she said urgently, reaching for the test on the bench, pee flowing now.

Granpa grabbed it and held it, pee flowing over his fingers registering the test positive for what he had done right there in his hands. He was guilty of this forbidden love for his granddaughter, but he no longer feared what any one would think.

Right then, social defiance became the new norm. It was his own family business what he did in his life. He was truly the "pater familia," and he was pregnant again. Thinking of the hot coitus of his incest, Jack loved how full in cock and balls he felt, knowing he drizzled streams of cum spraying across the same hardy gene pool.

Suddenly, he picked Peaches up, her legs straddled around his waist, arms around his neck. Searching for the sight of love for him in her eyes, he found it, as he pressed and maneuvered his cock to slip up inside her, hoisting tight Peaches cunt up and down on his cock.

"Ahhh!...YESS!...Fuck! Keep fucking fathercock in me!..AH!..AH!" she said, bouncing in time with each word.

For once, they kissed passionately, grunting and panting with each pump and buck, absorbing orgasms of heaving thrusts.

"Ohhhhlook down...look what we do..OhhOGod that's good..haaassshaa" Granpa panted, his cock snapping to pop and jizz..

"FUUUCK!!I CUMMIN' in FUCK!! Ahhh...hohohaa...FUCK!

Granpa squeezed and creamed inside Peaches with all the glee and freedom of feeling nut'seed blast off.

Peaches stayed open, every hole in her body receiving whatever could be fed in.

Her grandfather even plied her asshole with his bulbous middle finger for the first time, locking in the love knot they were fucking in. The bathroom mirror showing their image serpentine like and lustful.

He walked them into the master bedroom. Cradling her in his arms, he crawled up the middle of the bed with her, Peaches' cunt juice and sticky, suctioned against his pelvis. They laid still in each other's squish for awhile.

"You're going to have to pin this on one of your boyfriends."

"I know...Don't worry.. I'll pick somebody that looks like you."

He slid off her, hungry for the creampie they'd made.

"And we're filming the birth.. It makes me hot to think of you, watching me, push out what you came inside me." Peaches decided, watching him eat, swooning from the pleasure they would always share.