Peaches and Granpa Healy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything for you Juicyfruit, anything for you.."

It was such a constant turn-on for Peaches to think of Granpa between her legs; how he made her cum so good. All she craved now was incested fucks. Peaches found it hard to spread for other guys more than once. They just couldn't make her stay hot to come and fuck again.

So she had two one-night stands and then decided it wasn't worth it all to continue hiding her pregnancy. She wanted to be free.

She also wanted to give Granpa a second family and no one ever need know their truth. He was too spry to keep living his dry life with Maybel. And Peaches and Jack couldn't keep their hands off each other whenever they saw each other.

During Thanksgiving holiday they fucked exquisitely in quiet contractions of deep climaxes and orgasms during the time when everyone else napped after dinner. The three exits in the garage made for a very fortunate refuge space for them to hide, dosing cum into other.

And it had been golden the first night they were all together as well once everyone was sound asleep. Jack deliberately left the garage door open to optimise all the exit routes and they met there at around 3:20am, fucking and sucking each other til they heard people rousing for breakfast.

The holiday ended with Grandpa bloating seed into Peaches all weekend long.

She could no longer hide being pregnant.

When her mother Anne finally asked if she was, Peaches sighed turning aside from loading the dishwasher, and admitted to being, "with-child out of wedlock," as her grandmother admonished as soon as she heard. Maybel was convinced everyone in the world was "going to hell in a handbasket and that Peaches' 'fast girl condition' was par for the course with today's young people."

When asked who the baby's father was Peaches said indignantly, "It was mistake, okay people! What difference does it make?! It was a one-night stand..whatever! It's my body and my baby, I don't need him to raise it on my own."

Jack smoothed over the awkward silence that followed leaning back in his chair saying, "Whoohaw! Looks like I'm going to be a great and grand father! You and your little baby will do just fine in the world of today as long as you've got family support and money. And you've got both," he said, getting up to kiss Peaches on the cheek rubbing his palm over her belly swell.

No one picked up on his words, their meaning or his actions and he knew he had to exit the room to hide his burgeoning cock twitches. After all, he stood surrounded by family in the homestead kitchen, his batter, thick and bunning inside his granddaughter's hot oven. The turn-on was reflexive and couldn't be helped.

Maybel bowed and shook her head, crossing herself sucking air through her teeth in judgement.

Jack went into the upstairs bathroom to take down his jeans and admire his own bull cock in the full length mirror behind the door.

Oh how he wished he could just bend a little further and manage his cockhead into his own mouth..

Now that it was known Peaches was full to the brim with some cock's seed, Jack felt free! In today's world of free love, his donation could stay safely anonymous.

The thoughts hardened him to the fullest. Waving cock up and down, shucking it up and up through his fist, he drew up precum, and preened at the profile image in the mirror.

Overcome with an urge to exhibit, Jack opened the bathroom door facing the top of the stairs, naked phallus up and out for any and all to see coming through the hall or looking up the stairs. Taking the risk of being seen was invigorating and liberating.

Everyone was downstairs so he stood there relaxed and tranced, masturbating with relish and obsession. Listening to his family, he'd groan when they got loud and shot his ejaculate all over the carpet, some of it reaching and landing on a stair face.

He stood there, staring down until his drained cock hung flaccid, pulling up his boxers and jeans zipping them and starting down the steps, just as one of the cousins came bounding around the bannister.

Later, Peaches licked him up like a dripping ice cream cone, listening to him confess about jacking off in the hallway and loving to suck and fuck his seed into her.

They carried on every chance they got.

Peaches excitedly began prenatal care. Loving every minute of showing, her pussy was so fat and constantly throbbing, she needed to make herself cum every day.

Finally, she couldn't take another minute away from Jack.

So not even Grandpa knew when she decided to quit school and have two men and a truck move her into an old loft apartment building in downtown Chelsea, Indiana about 15 minutes away from Healy Farms.

Jack picked up on the first ring, "Heyy, I was just thinking of you," he said softly. Maybel was in the kitchen so he moved from the living room onto the porch.

"Good because I can't take it anymore and I need to see you. I'm at the Storl apartments. Park in the back and go through the back door. Up one flight to your left, I'm in the first unit on your left."

"Wait wha-?"

"Just hurry and come over", she whined. She hung up and texted him her new address.

Jack went into the kitchen and claimed that he was off to pick up some bull sperm.

"Don't wait up cause me and the boys'll probably play cards and have a sip or two at the bar."

"Ok sweetheart, but promise you'll call a cab if you have even just a couple drinks. It's a sin driving drunk."

"I will Mama. I will", he said, blowing her a kiss. He knew then he would spend the night with Peaches, but tell Maybel he passed out in the truck in the bar's parking lot, never getting a chance to call a driver.

Jack got to Peaches' door and was greeted with her full sweet nakedness, ripe like a succulent melon. 5 1/2 months pregnant now, she had that cute shape and beautiful glow. And Peaches was horny as hell like some greedy little piggy, snorting and wallowing in the sweet incested pools they filled. She seized in pleasure on top of her sire cock, riding out cum, ecstatic from the freedom to live in such an extended family.

Jack fucked his granddaughter's sweet pussy ever so good now, drinking in all her pleasures, licked up and swallowed down his throat. He fucked her deep, thinking about his baby bred cuming out of the pussy he needed.

Jack and Peaches carried on very successfully living their titillating and secret lives. Between the two of them, they always knew where Maybel was in her scheduled, predictable life of simple pleasures.

Grandpa had even gained major points and leeway in Granma's eyes since he had donated hefty sums of money in her name to a few of her favorite catholic charities. Jack knew how to pander to her sensibilities so she kept quiet about his absences.

Maybel only required dutiful sex whenever she ironically thought Jack was in need of her performing her, "wifely obligations" to him. On these occasions, Jack would put himself inside his wife and think of fucking her granddaughter so good, the feelings rolled over onto Maybel.

Confused soul that she was, Maybel couldn't help thinking good sex was bad, even with your husband. And Jack fucked with a renewed and skewed passion that left Maybel panting, crying out with a desire she couldn't recognize and regretted succumbing to. His cock left her with wanton cravings she considered disgusting. She couldn't abide her shameless behavior beneath him. Jack's cock made her feel equally good and guilty as well. Maybel could never lift her eyes to him the next day, suppressing bliss, rather than savoring the orgasms Jack inflicted on her. She stayed mired in stifled frigidity.

The gender reveal party that was planned was a great success with fun, good food and presents all around. They banged out a tight quicky behind the bar in the basement as Grandpa held his baby belly from behind, cock drawing out snotty and pearly white from between fat ass cheeks. She was so tight and hot, peach pussy made for easy cock release. And Jack already knew he was to have a grand son that would look the cock spitting image of himself.

The mom-to-be blamed that prior absence on her pressured bladder. Grandpa left unnoticed through the basement door out to the garage.

Getting all the necessities in preparation, Peaches decided on a home birth. Her midwife, Joanie, was the best type of hippy bringing food with every home visit shedding her sandals at the door, the scent of lavender wafting in her wake.

Joanie became a wonderful confidante and never raised an eyebrow at Peaches and Jack's May-December romance. Peaches felt as though she could ask Joanie anything. She told how she was always horny and the midwife let her know these desires were normal.

"Towards the end when your body's ready, orgasms can trigger contractions to kick start labor. As long as your bag of waters hasn't broken, making love or pleasuring yourself to get the baby to come is just fine."

Peaches chuckled, "Mmmm, I'll have to remember that."

And as to be expected, Peaches and Jack were making love when her waters burst.

Jack kneeled up against her propped up pussy, slowly pushing cock in fat cunt, an inch at a time.

For Peaches, with each stroke, his gentle and spontaneous rhythm, beat out climaxes that tightened into imploding orgasms.

After finally erupting with nice and long squirts of cum, Jack was slurping up cream pie when her waters burst with an audible "pop". Peaches' orgasms contracted with pleasures that began to equal oncoming labor, similiar to how one endures the g-force and rise and fall of a rollercoaster.

"Oh.My.God!.."

"Is that, what I think it was?" Jack asked, excitedly.

"Ohmygod! Babe, I think I'm glad you caught that deal for that camcorder yesterday! I thought for sure we had another 2 weeks." She texted Joanie her waters had broken.

"Speaking of which..I'll go set up everything to record."

Peaches lay back with the biggest smile spreading across her face then suddenly, horrible thoughts entered her mind. What if something was wrong with the baby?! What if it was deformed or something?!

Just then, Joanie's contact picture filled her phone screen. Peaches picked up.

"Hey!? Joanie said, her voice soothing. Are you feeling any pain?"

"No. Not yet."

"Was there any blood or discoloration in your waters that you could see?"

"No. It was all clear. Soaked my mattress." Peaches said, still sitting in it, propped up against the headboard.

"Baby's ready to push ahead and go forward into life..I'll be there in twenty minutes. Just relax."

"Ookk...?"

Peaches didn't want to sound like a wuss but she was getting scared. The very deepest reality for what she and her grandfather did was coming to fruition.

Jack came back in the room just as the thoughts muddled her head. He could read the doubt in her eyes, watching fear slowly crept over them.

"You're gonna be just fine, Babygirl. You're young and strong. You'll push our son out and you'll both be just fine."

He leaned over the bed and kissed her cheek.

"Now I want you to just keep thinking positive. Think how good our love feels. Think how we planted in that baby love." He winked at her and set up the tripod for the camcorder.

"Ohhhohhh," Peaches moaned repeatedly until the cramping subsided.

"Oh IT.IS.STARTING!" she declared, breathing deeply closing her eyes to calm herself. She was surprised to realize, you truly are pain free in between contractions. It was also a surprise to still be able to feel lingering sensations of tumesence throbbing her pussy in between contractions.

Her huge belly full of Granpa cum was a most erotic image in the mirror. Peaches smiled and suddenly knew, with all her heart, all would be well.

She commanded her birthing playlist to begin.

The pain began in her lower back and radiated around to her belly piercing into her pussy. The feeling reminded Peaches of the ripping pain she felt when the first cock pushed into her. Thinking of that first beautiful fuck, she breathed into the experience and rode with the pain.

Peaches and Jack swayed together like they were slow dancing, her arms hanging around his neck for support, head against his chest.

Moaning like she was being fucked, the visual of looking into Granpa's eyes, knowing their deep secret, helped her overcome the pain of each contraction. They couldn't wait to see how their fuck had formed in flesh and blood.

The pains came quicker, lasted longer and the midwife announced the baby was crowning.

Jack marveled at the sight of her swollen pussy, the baby's head full of hair smeared with vernix and blood.

To Peaches, the bulging was pressure palpitating and stretching into a ring of fire. Instincts moved her to rotate. She wanted to see herself in the mirror.

Positioning herself thighs wide and missionary. Lifting up a little with each push seemed to soothed the sting of the baby stretching, spreading her cunt lips to hatch free. Panting for control to not tear and looking into Granpa's eyes kept her energy high.

Looking across the bed in the large dressing mirror, Peaches pushed past the pain watching her baby's head move with each effort.

Jack was holding the camera now, zooming in on Peaches pussy and her facial expressions. He kept his erection hidden with pajama pants, an oversized t-shirt and a loose hip length terry robe he wore. If Joanie saw, he hoped she saw it as just a little hard adrenaline cock.

"Haaa!..Ohh mygawd...yesssit's coming!"

The statement came with the same ragged breath sounds as their pillow talk; murmurings when fucking in baby cum.

With a loud groan and grunt, Peaches continued to bear down. Spying Jack's erection was all she needed for visual encouragement and she couldn't wait to see her baby.

The final push gave way and Peaches' and Granpa' s baby came out with another gush of water.

Their son was perfect. All ten fingers and toes, and indeed, the spitting image of Jack Healy.

The midwife left them comfortable and clean, and the three of them lay in bed, Peaches' huge breasts and sensitive nipples jutting outward. The sucking releases bliss the way it always does. The tender drawing from her tits pulling at her clit with each swallow, making it spasm in and out of it's hood. Squeezing kegels with it and the climaxes rumble through her core. The contractions now, soothing from her pussy upward. Peaches can feel Jack's hard cock throbbing against her leg.

"Ssssooohhh, this feels so delicious," her eyes heavy with pleasure.

Grandpa Healy pulled back the sheet covering them and Peaches opened her eyes, pleasured to watch him suck his fill of her milky flow. Pleasured to have his familiar love, hedonistic with incest'seed. She watched him fist thick, veiny cock back and forth. When he splattered creamy seed all over her thigh Peaches climaxed and trembled along with him.

Michael Jack Healy grew up to never know his Grand was his Father.

Peaches raised her son as a single mother with all the love and support any mother could ask for. No one ever suspected the incest she and Jack practiced.

They decided to not tempt fate and never conceived again, but they continued to be lovers.

Watching the birth video always leads to Granpa and Peaches' taboo love for each other-and nature's best sex antics.

But those are other stories to be told another day.

* * *