Peak District Sexy Couple Swap

Story Info
Busty interracial & international couple swap.
5k words
4.38
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers

* If you want some greater context, the story is set in a cottage called Overlea Cottage, Hayfield, Peak District. I'm sure if you Google it, you'll find it and have some visual aid to the setting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine's birthday wish had come true and our friends from France had jetted over to visit us while we holidayed in a delightful detached cottage in the heart of the scenic Peak District. We'd chatted to them for over six months, slowly getting to know each after I'd discovered Susan online.

My initial interest was piqued by her insane figure but striking up some dialogue, we discovered how much we enjoyed communicating before my partner Lorraine and Susan's husband Fred were folded into the exchanges.

We built up individual conversations and Lorraine and I were drawn to Fred and Susan's easy going manner and engaging personalities. Some of the exchanges turned to the sexual side and we realised that we all shared a fascination and attraction to each respective partners.

This wonderful and cosmopolitan French couple had carefree Liberal attitudes to sex which excited us immensely. We showed them photos of the cottage with its outdoor hot tub, large walk in shower and open plan lounge/kitchen/diner replete with warm log burner.

It looked like a delightful place to stay and enjoy the simple pleasures of cooking, fresh air, walks in the countryside and great soul tingling sex. With Lorraine's sexual attraction for both Fred and Susan and mine for Susan, we were both delighted at the prospect of spending some easy time with them.

We picked them up from the airport, seeing them in the flesh for the first time and embracing them with smiles and warmth. They were a lovely couple. Down to earth and friendly yet also classy and worldly wise.

They both smelt great when we hugged and my heart immediately started racing when my gaze fell upon Susan's incredible figure. She was an African goddess with wonderful milk chocolate skin, an enchanting smile and underwear rearranging curves that looked drawn on for being so physically attractive.

In turn Fred was rugged and handsome. He radiated the kind of magnetic charm that you would expect a man capable of attracting a woman like Susan to have. We hoped that they liked Lorraine's softer curves, her shapely bottom, big beautiful eyes and her soft Scottish accent.

We all chatted and talked about their flight on the way back to the cottage and then gave them the tour. Like us, they loved the warm simplicity of the property and expressed a desire to hop in the hot tub at the earliest opportunity.

We opened some wine and Prosecco and sat down to a light lunch of breads and meats and cheeses. Lorraine's palette was far more cultivated than mine and the three enjoyed the selection of exotic cheeses that we had purchased earlier.

The conversation flowed easily as if we'd known them for years and the mood felt relaxed but with a frisson of electrical sexual attraction in the air. There was plenty more wine and spirits in the fridge, a Bolognese sauce was slow cooking in the oven and the log burner was adding its enveloping warmth into the body of the cottage. The feeling of relaxation and contentment was felt by everyone.

We all decided that now was the time to relax in the hot tub so after ferrying the drinks outside we disappeared to slip into our costumes. I pulled on my orange shorts and smiled at the body in the mirror. Susan was wildly attractive but my long months of hot sweaty work outs had paid off and my torso look defined, my arms felt shapely and my legs had remained naturally muscled and hairy.

We clambered into the warm frothing water and the girls looked amazing. Lorraine's outfit struggled to contain her big shapely bottom while Susan's white bikini top fought to hold onto her large and beautiful breasts.

Fred looked over as my eyes greedily drank in the curves of his hot wife. He smiled knowingly and then looked across at Lorraine with the same lust that he had seen in my eyes.

As the warm cauldron of water moved Susan's heavy chest from side to side, I became transfixed by the bubbles gushing up between her deep cleavage. The contrast of the white bikini fabric against her brown skin was intoxicating and when my gaze tore itself free to look at her face, she smiled at me.

She placed a small hand at the top of her décolletage where it began to swell upwards in an almost 'oh my' pose as she surveyed her large swaying chest. My heart was pumping fast and blood swelled my cock to an incredible size.

She was so fucking sexy and so confident with it that I felt mesmerised. At that moment I knew no matter what, that I would be feeling her underneath me today. That my raging erection would be buried so deep inside her and her magnificent tits would be in my hands and her nipples would be in my mouth.

The sexual attraction felt thick and heavy above the tub and Lorraine got up to retrieve her drink. As she did, she bent over placing her full and rounded posterior in front of Fred's face. I watched his eyes widen in amazement and then fill with sexual hunger as he imagined pulling her bikini bottoms aside and burying his face in her arse.

He glanced over at me with a questioning look and I subtly nodded, indicating my comfort with his thoughts towards my girlfriend. I looked at Susan and then back at him and he returned the acknowledgment.

Lorraine asked if anyone else needed a drink before slipping back into the water but noticeably closer to Fred.

"Oh sorry." she muttered to him as she made a move to give him some space.

"No that's fine." he replied and his hand fell onto her shoulder indicating that he wanted her to remain pressed up against his thigh.

She snuggled back into his arm and let out a sigh.

"This is perfect." she purred as she closed her eyes.

We all took a moment to bask in the heat of the water and the warmth of knowing that fireworks would be happening this afternoon/evening. I felt something touch my leg before realising it was a foot caressing my lower thigh.

I looked over at Fred but he had his eyes shut and his face buried in Lorraine's hair. I then looked over at Susan who smiled back at me through her sexy black rimmed glasses. My heart skipped at her breaking the touch barrier and I moved my leg so that her foot could move to the inner part of my thigh.

I couldn't stop thinking of her body and the way it had moved with such grace as she'd strode outside and entered the hot tub. I wanted her so badly and she must have seen this in my face as her eyes twinkled back at me.

I lowered a hand into the water and stroked her foot and then her leg. She laid her head back and closed her eyes as I moved a little closer which allowed my hand to move higher up her thigh.

I had to feel her body, I had to taste her pussy and I had to free those erection triggering tits from that bikini top. My heart was pounding as I realised that I was going to have to take some direct action to step things up a little.

I decided to go 'shock and awe' and stood up in the hot tub. My hard cock was tent-poling my shorts for everyone to see but I didn't care.

"We're just going to head inside." I announced and took Susan's hand in mine. I caught her eyes widen as she saw my bulging shorts and what reaction she had on me and then Lorraine and Fred looked up.

"Okay." Fred responded and Lorraine smiled as she wiggled closer into his body.

Susan stood up with me and the water cascaded off her body like water flowing over the Victoria Falls. It was a staggeringly erotic sight as rivulets of water rolled down between her big breasts, across her flat stomach and down her shapely legs.

She truly was a vision of femininity, fertility and raw sexual attraction wrapped in curves so desirable and skin so lickable.

I stepped out of the tub and helped her out, continuing to hold her hand. She shivered as the cold air hit her body and her nipples pushed through the damp fabric of her top. I felt light headed with lust and gripping her hand slowly pulled her toward the door of the cottage.

As we entered, the warmth of the log burner enveloped and soothed us and I looked back to see Fred and Lorraine start to kiss as she turned her head round to face him.

I led my African Queen up the stairs, through the bedroom and into the en-suite bathroom. Opening the door to the large shower, I ushered her in and closed the door behind us. I turned on the shower cascading us both with warm water from the huge shower head.

I looked down at her and she smiled back up at me. The time had come and I stepped closer, feeling her tits graze against my hard chest. I leaned my head down and our lips brushed together. The sparks flew and the passion over took us as we crushed our lips together and raced to explore each other's mouths with our tongues.

The first tentative message, those entertaining exchanges and the arousal from her pictures had all led to this moment and my arms encircled her small body pulling her into me as we tilted our heads to gain further traction with our kissing.

Little did I know that she had also been dreaming of this moment. Even though she had only come on the hookup site for a bi-sexual liaison, my messages had piqued her interest. When I sent her my erotic stories she had been surprised at how damp she had become at my descriptive words and when she saw a picture of my cock for the first time she had ruined her knickers in an uncontrollable surge of wetness.

I pulled away from the kiss and pushed her back against the tiles wanting to drink in her figure. Her tiny bikini struggled so hard to keep her breasts in check and her waist curved in before flaring out for her hips. Hard to imagine that she'd had two children and was the age she was when she looked so fresh and tidy.

My cock was practically exploding and rubbing so hard against the wet fabric of my shorts that I had to pull them down. I looked at her face as the waistband pinged over the top and my cock sprang forward. I threw them in the corner and she gasped when I stood before her with my rock hard shaft twitching as the blood pulsed within it.

I stepped in for another kiss, prodding my swollen helmet into her belly button and tasting her mouth. She moaned as my hands found her large breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Oh god." she muttered as I moved them around feeling their firm weight in my hands and watching the nipples turn into pebbles.

I tugged the straps from her shoulders and roughly pulled the top down driven mad by an insatiable lust for her tits. They were so perfect that they hardly moved, still high on her chest and firm with a perfect shape.

I sank to my knees and while the water fell upon my back, I buried my face in her chest. Her breasts were amazing and I could feel their warm flesh enveloping my cheeks. My hot mouth found her nipples and I sucked and lightly chewed on them causing her back to arch and her hands to fall on my head.

They were everything that I dreamed they would be and I continued to devour her womanly curves, moaning and murmuring as I tasted that sweet flesh.

As the steam built within the glass box, my hands dropped to her hips and slowly pulled on the tie up cords that kept her bikini bottoms on. There was a little resistance from the wet fabric and then they gave way, allowing the garment to drop to the floor.

And there we were, both stripped of all clothing. My hard white body with a raging erection and Susan's caramel skinned figure with her insane curves. I could have probably cum at that moment without even touching myself, such was my excitement at getting her completely naked and alone with me.

I had to taste her again and steadying her with one hand on her tummy, my mouth moved to her loins. I felt her body tremble and knees slightly give way as I found her sweet wet pussy and began to nuzzle into it hard.

Wanting greater access, I moved one of her leg over my shoulder to allow my probing tongue to slide between her lips. She tasted so good. Sweet and homely and I wanted more. Supporting her weight, which was virtually nothing, I moved her other leg so that she was fully on my shoulders and completely off the floor.

My mouth managed to latch onto her throbbing pussy and as her moans became louder, my tongue lapped up the sweet nectar that her pussy was desperate to give me. Her light 60 kg weight was focused down onto her lady garden, which was firmly planted on my hungry mouth and I ravaged the succulent lips and her swollen clitoris.

I grunted as I felt her getting even wetter on my tongue and her love bud became red hot with near explosive lust. Her body started moving and then shuddering as we both recognised the signs of an impending eruption.

I pushed upwards applying even greater pressure to that sensitive area and managed to slide two fingers between her quivering lips. If her clitoris was hot, then her sweet walls were going supernova and as my probing digits moved around, I felt her resolve crumble.

Controlling her stability with my strong arms and shoulders, I continued to torture her pulsating pussy until the pressured straps holding her sanity together simply snapped and she screamed out with all her might.

"Oh sweet Jesus..." she cried as a shock wave broke free from inside her and crashed into my mouth and face. It was an avalanche of sweet sexual juices that tasted like heaven and charged me with a next level strength like spinach does to Popeye.

As her womb expanded and contracted like a French accordion, so my thighs pushed upwards sliding her body up the damp tiles until her head was above the shower head and top of the glass panel. She squealed in delight and grasped the exposed wooden ceiling beam as her chest rose and fell and her pussy continued to pump her heavenly liquid into my thirsty mouth.

"You're so strong." she gasped.

I was so turned on and so pumped up that I felt I could have wrestled a Gorilla. I was making this sinful angel of a woman explode with the power of the Big Bang and I hadn't even slid my hard cock into her yet.

Her tremors subsided to flutters and I gently lowered her off of my shoulders and pulled both of us back under the warm water. Her eyes were sparkling with the intensity of a pulsar and we locked mouths again as she struggled to lower her heart rate.

The passion flowing between us was intense and my cock was so hard it felt like it wanted to push through her stomach to gain access to her pussy.

I reached for a bottle of shower crème and poured some across her chest. She looked down as the white liquid collected in the cleft of her cleavage before running down over her breasts. We both recognised that this might be how I would decorate her later but for now I rubbed the crème into her big tits until it started to foam into bubbles.

I moved round all of her body as she continued to float down from the orgasmic cloud that I had fired her onto. My hands massaged the fragranced lotion into all of her body, rewarding my hands with sensations of feminine curves that they would never forget and a mass of creamy lather.

I manhandled her under the shower head, watching the bubbles roll down her back and between her soft buttocks. As the daze cleared from her eyes I handed her the bottle and she poured some in her hands and started to rub my chest and shoulders.

I loved feeling her touch and I could see that she appreciated the shape of my shoulders and pectoral muscles as her small hands slowly glided over my skin, massaging the sweet fragrance into my pores.

She added more to her hands and nodded for me to turn around so she could wash my broad back and bottom. My skin tingled from her generous caresses and she stepped closer to rub her soapy tits across my back.

It felt so hot and I wish that the scene was being filmed so I could rewatch it again and again later. Her hands moved over my peachy bottom, to my hips and then reached around to touch my cock for the first time.

We both groaned as her slippery hands came into contact with my ridiculously hard rod. She gently cupped my swollen balls and then wrapped her fingers around my shaft. With a delicate pressure, she ever so slowly moved her hand up and down the 7 inch length of my granite dick. The friction of the skin against the muscle was out of this world and as she rubbed my big soapy cock, I could feel her huge tits being crushed into my back.

I hoped Lorraine and Fred were getting sordid and dirty in the hot tub because I was having the time of my life with my Zimbabwean princess.

The pleasure was indescribable as this incredibly attractive woman grinded her silky smooth body against mine and her hands toyed with my close to exploding member.

The helmet felt engorged and throbbed red as each stroke of her hands squeezed precum from the tip to mingle with the shower gel.

I couldn't handle the sensation anymore and knew that I had to take her now. I turned around causing her tits to slide around my body and kissed her again with an intensity that tried to convey the level of my earth shattering arousal.

She reached up, pressing her glassy orbs into my body and I wrapped my arms round her so tightly. I shut off the water and pulled open the door to the shower compartment. Our bodies glistened with warmth and moisture as we dripped into the shower tray kissing like our lives depended on it.

I stepped out pulling her out with me and then lifted her up into my arms. I don't know if it was because she was so light or because I was feeling so full of masculinity but she had triggered a caveman level of dominance in me.

Carrying her like a groom carries his bride, I moved her out of the bathroom and into the large bedroom, where I gently laid her onto the king size bed. She smiled up at me as her body stretched across the sheets like a silky smooth cat.

I took a moment to look out of the bedroom window. The surrounding green fields rolled off into distant hills but my attention was drawn to the hot tub beneath. Fred was lying horizontally in the water with his head propped against one of the affixed cushions.

Lorraine was kneeling between his legs, her mouth sliding up and down his hard shaft. His eyes were closed and I could hear him groaning as Lorraine coated his big thick cock in her sticky saliva.

I felt relief that they were both being pleasured given the absolute pounding that I was about to give Susan. Hopefully Lorraine would also get some oral sex as she loved nothing more than her neat and tidy pussy getting thoroughly mouth worshipped.

I turned back and gasped at the vision of sexual attraction that I was about to enter. There would be time later for the slow foreplay but right now my cock was so hard that it had to be slid inside her.

She stretched her arms out and beckoned me to the bed.

"I want you to fuck me so hard." she pleaded.

"Oh I'm going to." I responded.

I moved to the bed and made her turn round so that our feet were pointing towards the head board. I positioned myself between her legs and started where I had left off with the sensuous kissing.

Taking both hands, I pulled her breasts together and once again buried my face in them. She was such a classy elegant woman yet her body made me want to disgrace her with animalistic notions of ravaging and defiling.

My solid cock found its way to her drenched pussy and I started to grind it's length up and down between her sodden lips. The underside of my rod grooved a path between her labia applying firm muscular pressure onto her engorged clitoris.

"Please." she begged.

I had wanted to make her mine, albeit temporarily, for months and I fully intended to savour the moment of impaling this sexual creature on the end of my love sword.

Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers
12