Peak District Sexy Couple Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her beauty, I steadied the shiny red tip at the entrance and held it there. Then, as I looked into her deep brown eyes, I started to slowly insert it a millimetre at a time. Her inner lips opened to greet me but her walls gripped me with a sticky wet heat.

The sensation of tight friction was magical, made more so by the way her back bent higher for every centimetre that penetrated her. Her spine curved upwards off the bed, those magnificent breasts striving for the ceiling as I reached the limit of my intrusion.

"Fuck me," I grunted at feeling my whole cock buried inside her sweet gorgeous pussy.

We were connected. Momentarily fused together as one into a perfect model of male and female symmetry.

The pleasure was clear to see on Susan's face as I slowly withdrew my tool and then slid it back in again. The divine pressure clamped around my cock was heavenly and intoxicatingly addictive as I began to slide it in and out enjoying every single nanosecond of this love making experience.

I felt compelled to make her even happier and more alive and using the headboard, pushed off with my feet to plunder even deeper with every drive into her divine pussy.

"Harder......please," she commanded and I obliged by increasing the force and speed of every punishing plunge.

"That's it." she groaned as her eyes closed and her hands grasped my muscular arms.

She could feel my tip bottoming out within her womb and the initial discomfort was quickly replaced with a whole new chapter of dominated pleasure.

The bed began to creak as the rhythm and pace of the pounding became more frenzied. Her gloriously large breasts wobbled with every penetrating thrust and the sight was better than any porn I'd ever seen or imagined.

The sensations coalescing on the tip of my cock were becoming other worldly and we could both feel our bodies building towards a cosmic collision.

"Don't stop," she whimpered "Please don't ever stop".

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she gasped for breath at this sinful torture that she was embracing.

I felt like a superhero as every muscle in my body rippled to the cause of pleasuring this equally heroic looking figure that I was ploughing the shit out of.

Susan really was the whole hero package -- enchanting smile, huge tits, narrow waist, curvy hips, soft skin and big beautiful eyes. And I was the Superman fucking her senseless.

Once again I felt the tremors begin to invade her body and deep within I could sense that a corner had been turned for the non-stop locomotive inside me.

The trembling of her body accelerated rapidly to shaking and I moved her legs over my shoulders to ensure that every single cell of my hard cock was planted firmly in her super-hot and super wet body.

The brakes were destroyed on my charging vehicle and all of my senses were amplified as my orgasm came hurtling at full speed down the track.

Susan screamed in unfiltered pleasure at the moment when all the stars in the universe collapsed into a point of singularity within her throbbing pussy.

My hands tightly gripped her narrow waist as my cock literally detonated at the same time within this maelstrom of charged particles and fiery juices.

And then the galaxy exploded.

The interior of her body clamped down onto my hard cock as it simultaneously erupted it's molten lava deep within her core. Her whole body shook violently as the liquid shock wave blasted out from her centre, sending pulses of exquisite pleasure into every artery and vein within her small frame.

"Fuck.....!" she wailed as the radiating blast picked up pace and bounced atoms of joy throughout her body.

My body was operating on a sub conscious level as it started pumping it's testosterone rich, thick cream into this glorious vessel. It was like it had completely detached itself from my conscious mind and was acting on purely body autonomous instinct.

I could feel the pleasure. I could feel the sensation of firing my super pressured cum into this heavenly body but I couldn't control it.

"Oh my fucking god!" I cried as the waves of release kept pumping through my balls and out of my super hard cock.

Susan's nails dug into my arms as she tried to pull herself and her quivering pussy even further onto my God like life giver that was planting its seed within her fertile ground.

"No more, no more," she begged as her head moved from side to side but this triggered some deep rooted sense of dominance within me and placing my hands on her trembling shoulders, I pushed in harder bending her legs even further over.

The pleading turned into lust filled wails as my bulging helmet surged forward to torment her ravaged vagina. Our bodies glistened, shiny and new with the glow of perspiration and the room filled with a heady cocktail of our love induced scents.

She wasn't sure how much more she could take of this intoxicating rapture. From every moment that she thought she was broken, a new chamber of hot wonder would open and bliss would come pouring out.

I was on fire and my cock felt like it was imbued with the legacy of Zeus. Here I was having unloaded of torrent of cum into this Aphrodite goddess and yet it was still rock hard and ready for more pleasure giving.

I pulled out my shaft and saw a deluge of creamy goodness ooze out covering the sheets in a winning statement of sexual conquest. Without asking, I rolled her beautiful slim body over, lifted her hips and rammed my cock back inside her.

She screamed again as my fat helmet moved over her g spot and her bottom slapped back into my groin.

"Fucking hell...so deep, so deep."

I grabbed her arms, lifting her upper body off the bed and pulled her back ensuring that the apex of my cock was planted as far as humanely possible within her. Her big breasts swung low and her nipples grazed against the damp fabric of the sheets that we were so thoroughly ruining.

"You're incredible Susan. Just incredible." I said as I repeatedly pulled her backwards and forwards on my meat spear, carving out her pussy to ensure that she never forgot this time and this epic fucking.

The soft tones of her caramel skin looked glorious in the contrast against my white flesh as her soft cheeks compressed again and again into my hard torso.

My next orgasm was barrelling fast down the hill towards me and I reached round to grab a handful of her huge tits, feeling the hardness of her nipples and the softness of the flesh between my fingers.

She moaned and sensing the urgency started thrusting her hips back onto my rigid manhood.

A new sensation started in my thighs and travelled to my loins. It was a deeper, more inclusive wave that felt hotter and more intense than anything I'd felt before.

My breathing started to falter and energy levels were spiking as the building mass rolled into my testicles and started climbing up my shaft.

Wanting to ensure that Susan burst at the same time, I slid a hand over her smooth skin to find her dilated clitoris which I started frantically rubbing. It was wet and sticky from the earlier riot and the sudden extra stimulation triggered an almighty orgasm that shook her entire body.

At that very moment my cock exploded again, painting her insides with a hot liquid that I have no idea where it came from. My knees buckled and I instinctively leaned backwards lifting my deep rooted cock further into her devastated pussy.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me." I cried out as my bulging helmet injected the final concentrated essence of my sexuality into this incredible woman.

From feeling all powerful and able to conquer the world, I was completely drained and emptied. Susan flopped forward, her body still trembling and as I struggled to find my breath I lay down next to her and held her as the tingling tremors slowly subsided.

Our moist bodies slipped and moved against each other and I reached a hand to her face to turn it towards me. She looked into my eyes and we kissed with the intensity of two people that had experienced the edge of the atmosphere together.

"That was just incredible" I said.

12