All Comments on 'Pearl Necklace from Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

If you're reading this right now, I hope you're doing well. You are appreciated. Thanks for reading. Support your local business.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Is there a different picture in the necklace now? Has Leonor spoken with the antique dealer again? Has he provided her with any information regarding the necklace? When Leonor and her neighbor meet, what will happen? What do other readers think? What questions do you have? Quite a thought-provoking tale. Five stars.

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Fascinating in its truest hypnotic sense. You ended it perfectly, even though I would love to have read more. If you can be persuaded ...?

Cumblaster1Cumblaster1over 1 year ago

How about a wet nasty fuck with neighbor, cumming all over each other with lots of licking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well written; practically devoid of spelling/grammatical errors, flows very well and actually has a discernible plot! Does not have 14” penises, “gallons” of cum, FFF breasts, mature mom with the body of an 18 year old due to years of yoga. Of course we know that mom and the neighbor become involved, or a least that’s the story ending in my mind. Well done.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

Good story. It can stand alone. Given a little editing and some more structure it would be a great submission for the Amorous Goods category. JMO Thanks for writing them.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

A fascinating story. Well written and thought out. Enough information but not to much. It leaves the reader with many different scenarios to contemplate. A really good story is one that leaves you thinking about it. Caught up in it. Wanting more. Good job.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

I like your writing very well and I know that you have a penchant for shorter stories but in my opinion, this story had so many more facets to it that you did yourself a disservice for stopping short. I can think of so many more scenes but I won't offer my thoughts in the hope that you continue it with your own thoughts and style.

You've got a guaranteed audience for any further pennings on this idea! Please do it!

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

A very good start to a book. It is a pity that it is left hanging as a proverbial bait on a hook.

I do hope that there will be materializing future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Muito boa a historia e deixou um gostinho de quero mais.Espero que a continuação seja o mais rapido possivel..e que mantenha o mesmo sabor instigante do pecaminoso.

É necessario para fazer jus ao autor que na minha opinião é um dos 3 melhores deste site.

NanographineNanographineover 1 year ago
... different.

And not a bad thing.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

Wonderful and enchanting.

There doesn't need to be more, each reader can have their own story.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

I know you don't like to do multi part stories, but here is a suggestion for a sequel of sorts.

Have the antique shop ask his sister, a professor of antiquities or supernatural phenomenon for advice on the necklace.

He shows it to her and as a test (without telling her brother) she puts a photo of

her and her brother in it.

Consequences occur.

If the effect is permanr, there you have one ending, if it isn't how about him and Leonie getting together...either with or without his sister and her neighbor.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Very hot story. Would love to know that this continues. 👍

goodwabgoodwabover 1 year ago

I appreciate your less-is-more approach. The imagination is the sine qua non of erotica.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I only wish this was longer! Please extend this with at least one more chapter!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

I loved the concept, but the characters and purpose of both the shop keeper and the neighbor seemed awful random and Unfinished. Even the mom joining in, seemed like it came out of no-where. I would suggest a little more connecting the dots, to make this a great little story!!

P_AndererP_Andererover 1 year ago

Not a fan of stories written in the present tense, when the events clearly happened in the past. Found this one slightly tedious and heavy going.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Wow Man,

Very different for you. I love the supernatural aspect of the story.

I like to finish things, or at least have an answer. So the ending for me isn't satisfying. But that said, it's an excellent little story.

I do hope you have more ideas like this. Not necessarily to complete this story. But more stories with the mystery or supernatural flavour.

Thank you

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Interesting to tell it from the perspective of people who aren’t directly involved. You pulled it off well. Top marks.

arsekoarsekoover 1 year ago

A different and intriguing premise.

Good work and thanks

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

Oh god YES! I loved it, this was wonderful!

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

I like how your stories don’t extend as so often happens out here. There’s many different ways this story could progress and it’s intriguing how the neighbor lady is affected/aroused by what’s occurring. Perhaps the locket is a relationship intensifier? Or, somehow an emotional virus at work? Great story!!!

Rob_McCall4Rob_McCall4over 1 year ago

5 stars from me and please write the next part. Since you introduced the neighbor, as a reader I really want to know what happens with her and the relationships between her and Leonor. I'm certain there is more magic in that necklace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars!!!! Great job, amazing story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A part would be nice

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dover 1 year ago

Well done! More of this story please!

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 1 year ago

Looks like there is a chance of Leonor and the neighbour becoming inolved. I think you should be working on chapter two in this very intriguing tale you have penned.

More please. Stu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...