Pearl Necklace from Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes me a moment to realize the young man is Noah, which churns my stomach. It's the same athletic figure, the same haircut, and I can see the side of Noah's face whenever he rises with enough thrusts. Brother and sister? How can it be? It's impossible to comprehend.

Ever since moving here over a decade ago, I've been close with Leonor and her family. Noah used to help me (and my husband) with yardwork or carrying heavy furniture. I used to help Emily with her advanced science and math classes in high school. I even helped her get into a great college with my recommendation letter. Our families exchanged food and friendly services all the time.

Now this? How long has it been going on? It's incest. It's illegal. It's immoral. But I see Emily's toes curl and her moans become louder. She's going to cum, thanks to what her older brother is doing to her. Her scream is one that I'll always remember, as Noah thrusts with breathtaking speed.

They appear to finish at the same time, with Noah laying on top of her, then the moaning and movements slow to a halt. I want to leave, but I can't stop watching this baffling act between siblings that I deeply care about.

Noah stands, his penis limp and covered in wet fluids. It's my official confirmation that it's indeed the older brother. He's speaking, but I can't hear what he's saying.

Emily sits upright. The evidence of intense sexual arousal is still displayed on her body, in the form of erect pink nipples. I never thought I'd see her nipples, she's always properly dressed, and I never thought I'd see her naked during sex. Her glasses are on the couch and she wears them, adjusting them to the right place so she can have a clear view of her brother's messy penis.

I gasp watching her giving oral sex. First she inspected it, looking at the semen and fluids mixture on her brother's penis, then she put it in her mouth. Her cheeks look hollow and sucked-in from the power of suction. Her head goes back and forth. Noah tucks her hair behind her ear, watching this happen and enjoying the cleaning.

My stomach is twisting and I want to walk away, but my legs feel numb. I don't want to make a noise or else they'd see me. And I can't take my eyes away.

Emily finishes sucking, then kisses her brother's crotch and thighs. An act of intimacy between lovers, but they're siblings. How long has this been happening? How did it start? Which one of them pursued this adult relationship first?

Then the ultimate shock occurs.

Leonor, my dear friend of the past many years, walks naked into the living room. Her heavy breasts and curly bush are on display. She's holding two cups of her famous lemonade. She hands a glass to each naked sibling, who accept and rehydrate themselves after sex. How could she? How dare she? What is wrong with this woman?

I've always known Leonor to be the ideal woman in our community. She works hard and does everything right. As friends, we're tight. We go shopping sometimes and often have dinner at each other's house. Sometimes we'll try new outfits in each other's presence, getting down to our bras and panties. Never naked. This is my first time seeing her fully nude -- and she's standing in front of her naked siblings who just finished having sex.

The sight is overwhelming and I step away from the window. Gently as possible. They can never know I'm here. It's a conversation I want to avoid. The drama isn't worth it. I take my pastries and I'll come back later, when Noah and Emily are gone. When the sex and home nudity between them are finished.

My stomach churns.

At night I consider telling my husband the big secret before going to bed. I decide against it because I know the legal and social problems Leonor would have. She'd be ruined, without a doubt. Noah would lose his job. Emily could be kicked out of college. This is a tight community and word travels fast.

When the lights are off, I think about what could possess a woman like Leonor to do this with her adult children. I wonder how long it's been going on. And who started it. What's the appeal? Emily is an attractive young woman, Noah is an attractive young man. Both have interesting personalities. Both of them are appealing to the opposite sex. It remains mysterious why they'd be doing such a thing with each other.

Perhaps it's my way of attempting to understand them, or maybe I haven't had great sex in years, but I slip my hand below and touch myself. My husband is fast asleep while my index finger rubs my clit. I've always thought of Emily as being a pretty and kind-hearted girl. I think of her small feet in the air and the noises she made when her athletic brother defiled her. Then I think of the erectness of her delicate pink nipples followed by the oral she gave. Most of all, I think of Leonor's heavy set breasts as she served lemonade.

This gives me an orgasm.

An intense one. To my surprise.

It's morning and my husband left for work a few moments ago. I'm leaving for the office soon, but I finish getting dressed by the living room window. I need to meet with Leonor this morning because it's the only time we can have a brief conversation in private. All I need is a few minutes to clear the air, otherwise this issue will drive me insane.

Leonor opens her garage door and picks up the newspaper in her driveway. It's the same time she always does it. We're both punctual and stick to routines.

I go outside and say hello. Leonor smiles and we kiss on the cheek. She's dressed in her office clothes with her car keys in hand.

"The pastries were delicious, thanks again," she says.

She had already thanked me yesterday via text message, but said it anyway.

"It was a new recipe. I wanted to share it with your family, but I didn't want to disturb anything. That's why I left it at the door."

Her eyes narrow, wondering if I know the secret. I always knock when delivering food; she does the same thing when coming to my house. It's unusual to just leave food at the door.

"Don't be absurd, you never disturb us," she says with a forced smile. "You're always welcome on family days. Noah and Emily love seeing you."

I decide to drop the bomb.

"Actually, that's why I wanted to talk to you. I saw what happened yesterday. Through the window. I came over to bring pastries and I heard the noises and looked inside. I saw everything."

Leonor just nods. I can hardly read her expression because it's one I've never seen before. She conceals her shame. She hides the humiliation she feels. Her face tries to be blank, but she has feelings she hides from me.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" she asks.

Her answer surprises me because she doesn't even attempt to deny this.

"No one knows," I say. "It'll stay that way, for now."

"Thank you. Look, both of us have jobs. We need to get to work soon. It's a very long story and there's not enough time to get into it right now. But I'm still figuring things out. I'm going to find a solution to this."

"A solution? Leonor, your siblings were having sex in the living room. You were butt naked serving them some fucking lemonade as if it were a regular day. What the hell has gotten into you?"

My voice is controlled so neighbors can't hear. Leonor remains composed.

"Yes, that's right," she says. "And you know what? I've fucked both of them, too. You don't have the right to judge me. You don't know the whole story."

I'm speechless at her defiance. My jaw hangs and I just stare at her, one of my closest friends. Assuming we're still friends and haven't turned into enemies.

She continues in a softer tone, "Listen, I'm sorry I said that. I'm under an incredible amount of stress. Let's meet for coffee later today. I'll explain everything. Okay?"

"You fucked them?" I ask, still in disbelief.

Leonor's face remains unchanged. Her eyes confirm the truth.

"I'll explain after work later. Hopefully you'll believe me. But yes, I've done things with them. Sexual things."

"Such as?" I ask.

She indulges my question. "I've guided Noah's erect penis inside his sister. I've helped prepare Emily for rough sex sessions with her brother. I've eaten Emily out a few times. I've even had sex with Noah when Emily's thin body couldn't handle the pounding anymore. I let Emily and Noah fuck in my living room to make sure it happens in a controlled setting. I'm telling you this because I want to prove my honesty."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Please..."

"Just answer me," I say.

Her eyes water. "Not at first, but eventually, yes. I love that they're in love. I love the immense pleasure they feel. And I feel the same pleasure when watching them, or sucking on them. Or letting my son fuck me. I'll admit that Noah is the best fuck of my life. I've never cum as hard as when Noah claims me in the shower, or bent over the kitchen counter, or the dining room table. I'm still trying to come to terms with incest. I'm working on a solution to ending this. You have to believe me. Keep this a secret, please?"

Her candor disarms me. Berating her is the last thing I want to do. She's my friend, I want to help her. I want to understand her.

"Fine. We'll talk later."

We're on the verge of tears as I walk away. I go inside my house and close the door, waiting until she leaves. A few minutes later, Leonor starts her car and drives to work. I look at her from my living room, her face looks emotionally broken, yet confident somehow.

I also need to leave, but not yet. I'll arrive late to the office today. I pull my pants down and sit on the couch. Fingering myself in the morning is something I never do, because I'm a professional with important responsibilities, but this feels urgent. As much as incest repulses me, I finger myself thinking of what Leonor said moments ago about Noah and Emily, how she fucks and sucks them.

My orgasm is oddly satisfying and the euphoria will linger. I don't want to sympathize with Leonor, but a part of me is beginning to understand.

The End

This story continues in your mind, however you wish, where the magic takes you.

Enchant your local shopping mall.

vote / comment / follow

12