Pearla

Story Info
Jack was given little info on [Redacted] and to take over.
8.7k words
4.41
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTLS123
JTLS123
2 Followers

Author note:

This is an idea I had after reading Moosetales story, STEREOTYPE. I like the premise and decided to try writing one. The premise is more or less the same so there may be some similarities. I didn't want it to be the same exact 'stereotype' changing premise so I just tried my best to keep the changing locked on a neighborhood level.

I'm open to suggestion and feedback since I might return and write a chapter 2. I 'm going to be real honest: the plot thing is done on the fly. I do have more or less an idea on how the story is going to end after setting it up but the device thing is going to be inconsistent since it's mostly written while going through the motion. I do have an ending in mind though.

Please be gentle.

You know the drill on standard disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not to be taken seriously. The work of fiction and any resemblance to people, events, and other stuff related or non-related or even anything close to fantasy if it's not mentioned are just pure coincidence.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Chap 1

Jack stood in front of the gated neighborhood with the sign "Pearla" On it. In his hand he held a plain white plastic card wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. But the man in the suit was assuring he was tasked for the job.

"So, let me get this straight," said Jack. "You want me to take care of this place? How and what do you mean, exactly?"

The man in the suit,who Jack could never picture his face like it was always blurry for some reason, spoke, "The place is yours my boy. I picked you because you gave me a sandwich. Plain and simple. I like it you know."

"It was...a sandwich."

"I know it meant a lot to you as a poor college dropout. And I can tell you don't even a steady job at 30. You want a requirement? Well," the man crossed his thin arms, a hand on his cheek, began to appraise him: "thin, messy haired, nerdy with creativity to spare. There, that should do the trick. I'm not going to do your work. Don't be picky. I believe you will do wonders here. Just follow the guideline and you'll be fine.'"

"I er...never mind. Ok..." Jack reluctantly agreed. He really needed a job and people have been rejecting him lately. A college dropout was not a status he was proud to tell others, especially to a stranger. "and what do you mean by take over the place?"

"The key word is [Redacted]. "That would have raised a few suspicions had the man in the suit walked away, but, instead, he disappeared in black puff of smoke, raising a bigger one. Jack was sure he saw a wry smile. Which leads Jack to where he is now.

The security guard was staring warily at him.

Obviously, he would never had seen him before. Pearla was a rich neighborhood near the college. A gated community surrounded by thick high walls that no one could see inside or out; that should've been more than enough to tell anyone how rich and exclusive it was. He had never set foot in it but he had heard from his ex it has a park, a mini mall, a single high-rise apartment, or other facilitates. There were even rumors of a beach.

Lost in thought Jack didn't notice the security guard coming out of his booth. He was a well-built guy, with tanned skin and handsome features. The sun's rays were above him but Jack could see the name Tyrone stitched on his blue uniform. He was carrying a friendly smile as he approached, asking if there was anything he could do to help.

Jack hesitated on what to say. Maybe he was to show the card in his hand? He did so but all that elicited was a raised eyebrow.

"Sir, are you lost?"

"Um...I own this place?"

"Sir." Jack could see Tyrone was holding back his laughter. 'This is Pearla. There are a lot of thing I could say but, for one thing, the entrance here." He motioned to the massive gate that let cars through. At the side was a small gated door with a card reader. "The resident here doesn't even use cards. Sorry, management orders."

"Can you tell me? I'm Jack Smith."

"Do I look like a fool? Sorry, it's been a long day. This job is really important to me. They had me haul away any complaints. Only some were polite about it. I mean it, really. The HOA will be on my ass if I don't follow their rules. I live and stay here, man."

Tyrone by now was obviously tired but was trying to be as friendly as possible. He approaches Jack ready to drag him away. Thinking quickly, there was one thing he could try.

"[Redacted]? Tell me how to get in?"

"They use bracelet card here. It has a chip or something and management thinks it's a lot more practical than something easily lost." He lifted his right arm to show a black coloured bracelet.

Jack blinked at the reply. Somehow, Tyrone was more compliance this time. Could it be? He repeated the words again, adding 'I have a bracelet so I can get through here."

Then something magical happened: the card in his hand slowly elongate. It stretched and thin itself that eventually settled on his wrist.

Jack half expected Tyrone to be taken surprise by it but he kept talking: "I see you have a white bracelet here, Mr. Smith. I apologize."

And with that Jack managed to open the door to a sight of perfectly lined houses with emancipated kept lawn, flowers, and bushes. He walked forward, not really sure what had happened, eyes still staring at his wrist. There were a million-question floating in his head, ranging from whatever type of metal the bracelet was made of, to how easy it was to convince the guard to let him thorough.

It was this loss of thought that prevented him from noticing someone approaching him, yelling shrilly "who the hell are you."

Jack jumped and turned around. It was a blonde middle-aged woman, maybe in her 50's, dressed in simple gardening overalls with a straw-hat. By the trowel she was holding, she must've been in the midst of doing gardening work. Before Jack could greet her, she barked her questions again.

"Er...I'm a resident here? I'm Jack--"

"No, you're not." Her face contorted to become increasingly ugly highlighting her wrinkles. "I been here almost 23 years and there is no way someone like you could live here. I mean, look at you: Thin, messy hair, short chin. In Jeans--tattered jeans, shirt too big, and god what are those shoes. Where's Tyrone? I'll have him fired."

It was lucky that the woman lived right next to the side gate. Tyrone must've heard the commotion and came out, trying to defuse the situation.

"Sorry Mr. Smith. This is Mrs. Cindy Ricci-- please stay calm. He is a resident and he...he..."

Tyrone was speaking is confused tone and that was when Jack took the initiative and mumbled whatever he could think of "Errr...[Redacted]! Err.. Cindy was it? Yes, I am a resident here. I...er...live here at your place. I mean I mean my place...I mean I crash here time to time that you're always happy to accommodate me. And...er...you're with Tyrone, doing work, too. Both of you really respected me when I got you two together."

Her eyes went from fury filled to a dazed look, mumbling incoherently: "I...can't be working.... I'm...retired... widow."

"No...er...you...you said 23. You landed a job here and you're really good at it. I mean, you never really did do well in school, or with people, but here, you met Tyrone, and he had been a wonderful...lovely especially to you." Jack was about to continue when he noticed the wrinkles of Ms. Cindy was slowly regressing. She was getting shorter, her skin became paler, and the colour of her hair was returning to a brighter hue while getting longer. The strawhat was dropping as she frantically tried to grab hold of it. Gone were the remnant of a 50-year-old and there stood was a young adult. Because her body had grown smaller her gardening clothes just hung on her shoulders, making her look like she was wearing oversized clothes.

"Yeah, honey," this time it was Tyrone without a hint he had noticed anything amiss. He spoke up but all Jack could do was stare quietly at her transformation.

"Oh-oh, sorry Mr. Smith" The woman cried desperately with tears in her eyes. Her voice sounded higher pitch than before. "Please don't fire me. I don't know what got over me. I--I--really like it here." Tyrone approach her and put her arms around her, going "there there."

"That's OK, just call me Jack" said Jack, causing her to bawl her eyes out. "I...uh, was just surprised you were tending to the garden that's all."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jack, it was my day off and I noticed you were out and your plants were dry and I was bored and Tyke was..." She would have continued if Jack hadn't stopped her.

"That's OK. I'm just surprised you were out of your uniform, that's all."

This caused her to cry even louder and Tyrone kept apologizing on her behalf.

"Like I said it's just rare. You usually prefer to just commando with just your tools."

Before he could say anything, Cindy began struggling to get her clothes off. She finally succeeded to reveal her perky B sized breast and slender body, over a styled trimmed bush in a heart shape just above her crotch. She smiled innocently at both of them. She was stark naked, the only thing left was a green bracelet on her right wrist.

"What?"

Tyrone replied. "Honey, you don't have to..."

Jack, thinking quickly, replied "[Redacted] It's fine. We all know how much of a nymph you are and you enjoy doing that, especially to me. You even ask me to take care of her every once in a while. Remember, Tyrone?"

"...hesitate whenever you're with Mr. Jack here."

There was nothing much to say as Jack tried to process what had happened. He quickly asked Cindy to guide him into her house so he could collect his thought (to which the 2 replied it was his too). Tyrone went back to the gate, citing professional courtesy. Jack quickly ushered her away trying not to be distracted by a naked woman in the room.

Sitting on the couch in the living room he took a sip of tea that Cindy had quickly prepared and began examining the bracelet. He enjoyed the aroma of black tea as he tried to ignore everything.

'What the heck is happening!" He nearly shouted at the bracelet, hoping it would present some answers. There was no reply. He thought back at the man in the suit. There was definitely something supernatural going on. Well, based on his encounter he would say magic was involved. Jack wasn't one to judge but it was definitely something new to him. He wasn't complaining, thinking back at those perky tits with nipples that could cut glass. This could be the start of something wonderful.

"Thank you, man in the suit." He said to no one in particular, hoping he could hear it.

Jack began collecting his thought: He, somehow, has a magical device that can change people. All he had to do was utter the word [Redacted] and whatever that comes out of his mouth happens. There had to be a catch. Maybe sandwich powered? Nah, it had to be realistic. Maybe there was some limitation. He wasn't even sure if [Redacted] was the right way to activate this whatever power. Based on what had happened he deduce some suggestion is needed. And going by that thinking, he should be limited to Pearla. He needed answers.

He spied a naked Cindy just peeking out at a nearby doorway. Perhaps she knew that she was being watched she cupped her breast, letting it jiggled ever so lightly. Her breath was fogging the glass door.

Jack could only watch as his pants began to become tighter. He wanted her to give him a tit-job between those lovely breasts but he was more interested in the bracelet.

Deciding it was better to get to the point he asked Cindy to stand in front of her, which she eagerly did so. He began asking a series of questions, not before asking her to pose animatedly.

"Cindy, dear, how long have you been here?"

"I been here for 3 years, sir." She replied, just shyly covering her nipples area.

"Do you remember anything before that? Like families or school?"

By posing herself on the coffee table and flinging her long hair back, she stood like a model that just got out of a pool. "I do. I mean, my family now is with Tyke. Married almost 3 years. We don't have a family. It was you that got us together. I can't can't thank you enough because I really did badly at school and couldn't find a job. And Tyke was a wonderful hubby that taught me so so many things."

Jack looked around, and, to his surprise there on top of the TV was a shelf with a framed picture on it. It was unmistakably a young Cindy in a wedding dress, next to a well-dressed Tyrone, both of them smiling. There was even a piece of paper inside with the words: "Cindy and Tyke. Never forget Mr. Jack..."

Jack was sure the real 50-year-old of Cindy would never have this around. He continued to ask.

"Er... I love your tits but do you know who lived here before?"

"Thank, Mr. Jack. Tyrone did say it belonged to some old hag named Ricci before."

"But you are Candance, right?"

"No," sounding confused "I'm Cindy."

"[Redacted]. you're Candance. You go by Candy sometimes. It was your old nickname as a Stripper. You're perky and always ready. Even if you were never that smart you love to play around and had a grand amount of experience with anyone. That is, until you met me and then Tyrone."

In real time Jack could see the words in the picture change from "Cindy" to "Candy."

"Yep, that's me." She bent forward, showing her pristine ass and pussy while giving a peace sign in between.

That settles it, thought Jack. Whatever was happening all he had to utter [Redacted] and somehow convince the other person of their reality. But how far could he go?"

"Candy. I'm surprised you don't have a child."

"I don't want one. Tyke said it's a big responsibility and I am just not ready for it. He said it'll get me all hormony and stuff if I wasn't already. He grew up badly and all he wants is someone to be with...."

"[Redacted] you have always been 6 months pregnant, and your body is always ready for sex." He watched as her belly swelled outward and her breast began to be filled, upping up a cup. Her nipples began to darken like it was ready to be bust.

"...that being said he does like me with a pregnant belly! Oh, Mr Jack. I'm so horny. Let me get my toys."

Cindy, or Candy, ran out of the room carrying her belly with her before he could stop her. Feeling stunned, Jack looked at his bracelet and it was emitting a faint pulsating white glow. He fiddled with it but all he could do was rotate it around. It was firmly stuck on his wrist. Underneath, he saw a familiar word etched on it.

"[Redacted]."

Upon speaking it the glow of the bracelet exploded, filling the room as he shielded his eyes. By the time Jack peeked out there was a holographic message just floating. It reads:

"

Notification full:

Latest Message:

Warning: Pregnancy blocker activated. The manifestation of life shall not be induced. However, the concept of pregnancy is allowed. Subject will remain pregnant perpetually at the stated duration but shall not be able to bear said life. Reality shall not notice anything amiss.

"

That was news to Jack. He never did intent to get Candy to have a child but the message was finally something he had answers to. He moved his fingers, noticing the interface worked like how an app on the phone works. He scrolled up to the last few notifications:

"

Automatic adjustment. Age restriction: Subject shall never be less than 20-year-old.

Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.

Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.

"

The notification went on and on with mentioning of the same Automatic adjustment. It was until he scrolled up to find the first notification:

"

Mr. Jack Smith personal device registered with Pearla. Authorized by @#@!@. Any subject a member of Pearla are to be subjected to Reality convergence.

"

The whole thing looked like a gaming interface. At the top there were the words [Redacted], which he assumed was the name of the device. Below was his name registered. And at the side was a single bar with the tag "sexual energy". It was at lvl 1 showing 850/2000.

He wanted to question who @#@!@ was but he had a feeling he knew. He let out a smile thanking him again.

Candy came back arming herself with a pink headed dido and breast pumps latched on both her nipples. Her eyes looked excited and body was squirming at the slightest breeze. "Mr. Jack, what's that?" She asks.

"You can see this?" He waved at the holographic interface. It was something he didn't want show to anyone.

She nodded. It was at this point another notification popped up. Jack clicked on it ignoring Candy's stare.

"Subject awareness of device detected. Would Registered owner like to activate assistance?"

Jack quickly clicked yes. It prompted another message that asked Jack to read out to the 'Subject: Candy."

"[Redacted]. You and Tyrone will never question this...er, interface, nor will you 2 ever notice it."

Candy began licking sensually at the head of her dildo, seemingly forgotten what she had seen. Jack motioned her sit in front.

She complied with a squeal as she began turning on her pumps. She spread her legs wide open to reveal a wet gleam coming out of her pussy as she slowly rubbed her clit with the dildo and alternate it back to her mouth.

Jack smiled as Candy was enjoying herself.

He noticed the bar was noticeable lower at 750/2000. Confused, he decided to voice his concern, and sure enough another pop up appeared.

"

Answer: Points have been deducted due to usage of [Redacted] per individual.

"

So that was the catch. It had some sort of point system and it was 50 points from Candy and Tyrone making it 100. Naturally, he had 2 question: how are points decided and how do you refill them?

"

Answer: Points are deducted based unlocking new tiered subject and subject's change. Insufficient points would result in partially or none induced change.

Answer: Points are refilled through--

"

Before he could read the next word, Candy had positioned herself in front of him. Specifically, in between his legs. Her eyes had a hazy look to them and fixed on his crotch. She and was panting heavily like a like she had just come back from a run.

"Mr Jack..." she began, her lips quivering. "I-I can't take it no more. C-can...?"

Perhaps this was the time to enjoy himself, Jack thought. He smiled brightly that caused Candy to take it as a cue. Her smile lit up as she moved gently, lifting her head towards the zipper, trying to pull it down with her teeth. She failed every time but she was determined. Taking pity on her Jack decide to help by taking it off. His member stood strong as he saw the hunger in Candy's eye.

Candy lunged forward, nipping gently at the head. Jack felt the soft kisses as she rubbed it with her cheeks. She knew what she was doing. First the head, then the side; a long lick at his balls and up again. Sometimes, she stopped to savour the taste. Jack groaned where he sat trying not move too much in case he ended it too soon. His girlfriend had given him a blowjob before but it was nothing like it from someone who knew what she was doing.

Candy began scooting closer and closer. Her arms squeezed side by side giving him a view of her very well pronounced cleavage. The only sound in the room were the gentle whirl of her breast pumps masking the gentle kisses of his penis. She could only look up, eager to do it all with just her small mouth.

"I-I want you to give me a tit-job," Jack instructed her hoping he could delay his load and Candy eagerly complied. She stood up airing her naked body as her hands reached for the straps holding her pumps. They dropped on to the floor spraying milk from her nipples. Some got onto Jack's face.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jack." He covered her breast like she did something bad.

JTLS123
JTLS123
2 Followers