Pearla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK." He reassured her. He licked the drops from his lips--warm and sweet, with a hint of cantaloupe. "Come here," He motioned her. When she did his mouth latched onto the right nipple.

"Eeeek! Mr. Jack, Stooop--- It's sensitive after it's pumped."

"Hmmm, delicious.' Jack continued ignoring her pleas. His mouth moved to suction the milk out. His tongue found those nipples that was now hard and occasionally flicked at the tap, causing Candy to scream louder. Her legs gave out on her and she fell halfway onto her knees. When she finally collected herself, Jack stood in front of her. His erection was still going hard and strong, feeling like he could go all day.

Candy eyes gleamed with excitement as she pinched her nipples firmly with her fingers. She squeezed liberally, spaying milk all over her target. Jack could feel the warm sensation running down but it wasn't until she cupped his penis that he understood what was going on.

"Woah," Jack cried. "So, this is the skill of a pregnant woman."

Candy giggled as he steadied herself on her knees. "Tyke like this kind of play. He taught me this. Do you like it Mr. Jack?" She continued to rub up and down, using the milk as a lube. Her eyes focused only on Jack's with excitement.

"Of course, I do." Jack began wondering something about the device. Over time he had giving instruction what Candy was becoming, but he did not teach her to do it. Maybe the device was just that good, maybe something was filtering information with whatever he asked of it, or, maybe...Tyrone was just that kinky. He chucked as he remembered saying Tyrone taught her a lot of things.

Jack wasn't one to complain as he slowly began feeling the rush. He felt he could go on hours and hours just enjoying the moment of a pillow massage. It was until he noticed Candy eyes were now only focusing on his dick, tongue darting out ever so slightly to catch the musky taste. She let out a soft whine every time it failed, causing Jack erection to stiffen.

"You ready Candy?" This was it. He couldn't take it anymore. He was about to bust a nut until someone unceremoniously barged front the front door.

"Who are you," cried the woman. Behind her was frantic Tyrone reluctantly following after. "Where's Candy? I heard cries and I know she lived alone...and..."

She was well curved woman sporting a sleek amount dark hair, reaching just below her neckline. The way she carried herself meant she was ready for business: strong stance and heavy footsteps, eyes armed with horn rimmed glasses; Dressed in a business suit and a demeanour that she was always ready to go into a battle. She was perhaps as old as the old Cindy, maybe younger. But before he could say anything, she glared daggers at Jack while Candy was on her knees, tongue darting out like a snake.

"I demand you to- "

"Stop Madam Monica. This is Jack."

"I don't care who the fuck is Jack, Tyrone! As head of security I gave you one job and you let in this scum in Cindy's house--Wait, this this was Mrs Ricci." She shook her head furiously like she didn't know what to focus on. "I will have your head for this!"

Shit shit shit, thought Jack. He wanted to move away but Candy was firmly trapping his erection between her breasts, not wanting to let go. Her eyes were fixed on her prize and Jack doubt she was even aware of this unwanted visitor.

"[Redacted] Madam Monica. You're not bothered by this. In fact, you're turned on by this. Jealous even. You have been this woman's mentor teaching her the ways since your days as an escort. Tyrone is the real head of security and you are here as a secretary."

Her eyes glazed forward like she was stuck in a haze. Did it work? Jack saw she was wearing a blue bracelet so if it was the same as before it should--

"How dare you call me a secretary! I will have your head for this! I was next door, leaving, when I heard--"

--Should not work. Madam Monica stamped her foot forward. It was at this time Jack received 2 well timed messages:

"

Warning: Subject Madam Monica experienced Reality Convergence 3/10. Subject will not perceive new reality fully.

Notification alert: Warning. Higher tier detected. Insufficient point to unlock and converge. Please refill to continue.

"

Madam Monica was approaching fast about 10 steps from the door. Jack's stiffened his dick. Not at the approaching threat but his erection was now encased in a flesh mound of warmness. Perhaps Candy was a bit to impatient over the whole ordeal she decided to thrust her mouth forward, taking Jack's whole member past her mouth and deep down her throat all with a soft moan.

"Oooooo--" The warm, yet, sticky sensation caused Jack to shoot out his load down unexpectedly, causing Candy to stiffen out as she led out a softer moan over her own orgasm. He held Candy's head to steady herself from the vibration and he could feel her giggling excitedly as she stayed in place.

Jack slowly tried to pull himself out but Candy held firm. It was then he noticed someone kneeling at her side.

"Excellent girl. Excellent. 8/10 technique. Now don't hold it in for too long or you'll suffocate. Mr. Smith here has given you something wonderful and you should savour the taste."

Jack received 2 notification:

"

Notification alert: Energy refilled by dual subject.

Automatic adjustment. New subject unlocked.

Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.

"

The status bar was now at 300/2000.

Eventually Candy relaxes her throat. Jack's member was flaccid when he pulled out, causing a line of drool to latch onto it. Candy just sat there in a daze, mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air.

Jack turned to Madam Monica, holding it in front of her. "Why don't you get a taste?"

"Oh, I couldn't."

"[Redacted] of course you could. You always enjoy working under Tyrone because of the intrinsic benefits that you can enjoy, like having to clean up after your favourite Candy."

Her eyes lit up. She smiled, rolling her tongue over her scarlet lips before licking Jack's member, causing him to nearly melt to the floor. Her tongue grasped like a snake over the whole shaft. She took it up, then down, and from the balls to the shaft, picking up every inch as she could. It was definitely Candy's technique but her mentor was definitely better.

Tyrone looked on proudly as he turned to Jack. "Sorry Mr. Smith. Madam Monica was at the neighbors. She was just leaving when she heard you and Candy. I guess she was too jealous you having alone time with her."

'That's OK." Replied Jack with a grunt. He looked at the status bar and began assessing the situation. It turns out the status bar could be replenished with an orgasm? It said 2 subjects so that must it. That was what he could come up with. The reality convergence wasn't perfect but it does come in handy. There were so many questions popping up that he needed to try more.

But...sexual energy? He wasn't one to complain but it was certainly weird.

He looked down at Madam Monica and wanted to experiment more. He declared "[Redacted] you're now called Momo whenever we're around. As I was saying, you have always been the secretary and you take care of the daily activities around here. Tyrone may be head and you're the figurehead that everyone thinks so. You're smart and know how to handle any situation, and also a massive closet slut deep inside. You masturbate whenever you could and no one would be wiser. You live with Tyrone and take care to teach any new recruit. Candy here is your main protege and you're proud of her, always. You have a fierce loyalty to me ever since I found her for you and you never questioned it. In fact, you trust me with all your life."

Momo's eyes blinked a few times as the notification began ringing:

"

Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes. Status 200/2000.

"

By the time she was done she stood like a bonfire secretary, licking clear her lips of any leftover rewards. She adjusted her hair and glasses and stood firmly ready for any command. "I apologize Mr. Smith. "She bowed diligently. "I didn't realize it was you with Candy. I heard the familiar shriek and...well, I was too abrupt with my decision. I can see well my student remembers her lesson."

"All well that ends well."

Candy was on the floor her hands holding her cheeks smiling stupidly having finished everything. Jack had another idea and this time he wanted to spend his time wisely.

"Tyrone, take Candy here and why don't the both of you have some fun in there. I want the both of you scream loudly when you're coming, all right? Make sure you both enjoy it."

Both of them said yes immediately and escaped into the bedroom. This gave him time to question Momo. He needed to know more about Pearla.

"Momo, can you refresh me about Pearla? Like how many people are around and do all of us have to wear these bracelets?"

"Certainly, Mr. Smith. There are approximate 1000 people living here. It is a gated community after all, arranged in a circular pattern with houses and facilities, with 2 entrance or exits points. In the middle there is a single high-rise apartment and a mini mall, pool, and cafe, and the park that surrounds it, and more. The residents are exclusively picked with most of them enrolling in the nearby college and a small handful managing the rest, including myself. It is all free to use for the community. We are all members of it as long as we have one of these bracelets."

"That is a rather strange exclusive pick. Is there anyone that controls the community?"

"At most it would be the HOA, including myself. Most of us reside in the only apartment here but some chooses to be near the tiered housing. We control who can come and go, and are in charge of any approvals. I believe the HOA wants to keep some undesirables out. "

"One more thing. What about visitors? Surely it is still allowed, right."

"Of course. We give out these temporary one coloured red. Or in the case of workers, black. They can be used to come and go from the gate and that's it. Security are on a payroll handled by me. Candy is a special case as she is more of a resident but is always happy to work shift occasionally."

Sweet. That meant anyone can potentially be changed and anyone outside may be too, as long as they wear the bracelet. Wait, that's wrong. So far, the test was on those wearing those bracelets. They could be residents but may not be wearing them. Or they could take it off. Or, could it just have needed on paper, showing them as residents? Further testing is required. But there is one thing he could try now: what if someone took it off after being transformed?

Momo further explained there is, in fact, a tier system based on the colour of the bracelet:

Gold -- highest tier possible that govern the rest

Silver-- higher tier in management

Blue-- Associate management.

Green -- resident with no power.

White -- New residents.

Red -- Visitors.

Black -- workers.

Jack pondered for a minute, letting the sound of a headboard knocking on the wall reverberate through the house. He eventually decided it was better risk a test early and ordered Momo to take off her bracelet.

To his surprise, she did, with no change whatsoever. She looked on until she asked what was wrong as she placed the bracelet on the table. He decided to test it out if her slutiness had change. "Momo, have you masturbated today?"

"Not today, I apologize. I'm thinking of it now, though."

He took the vibrating dildo that Candy had used and offered to her. Momo eagerly accepted it as she held it with both hands. Taking the head, she generously coated it with saliva. She stripped off her pants and began inserting it into her pussy. She turned it on as let it twirl ever softly below her.

"Thank you," She replied with a straight face. Every so often Jack could see her brow twitched slightly, perhaps fighting back at the sensation.

"I'm coming! "Cried out Candy.

Right on que Jack quickly opened up the interface. The status bar showed 400/2000.

Then Tyrone cried out. 600/2000.

"Hmm, that is interesting." Thought Jack. It seems an orgasm was about 200 points for each person. And he didn't have to be the one. He was right as long as he kept things sexual. How about changes? How much would that take?

He turned to Momo who was now staring at the interface. Embarrassed over a rookie mistake, he instructed her to no longer care nor could she see it. The number didn't change.

Of course, Jack thought, facepalming himself. He instructed Momo to put her bracelet back on and repeated. 550/2000.

It was time to go for broke. "[Redacted]. Momo, you are a real hard worker here. In fact, the real reason you like it here is, not just for me, of course, is that you have a certain trigger, biologically speaking, and only from me: You can't cum on your own even if you could. You have always been able to easily reach that level every day. Best you can do is edge yourself, indefinitely, and need to be my given permission to cum and I can set conditions. If someone is around to tell you when to 'cum' are you able to, but only if permission is expressively given by me. That is, in fact, your favourite kind of salary." Perhaps it was a bit to harsh he decided to add: "and you when you come you always come hard and always be satisfied" as a sort of incentive.

Momo's eyes blurred as she received the instruction. The number dropped further to 500/2000.

By the time Momo's eyes returned she was looking up with a slight plea in her eyes. "Oh, Mr. Jack, Please please please. Let me cum."

Jack was enjoying the sight of her half naked squirming. Her legs crossing each other just barely closing as the dildo kept rotating clockwise. She had her fingers up to her breast and rubbing her nipples lazily through her clothes. Her eyes didn't want to look away as if she could plead her case between those glasses.

Jack wanted to give the order one by one as he wanted to test something. "[Redacted] You are naturally clean shaven down there. ""[Redacted] You have long hair that reaches your waist and I want your hair to turn brown. ""[Redacted] And, what the heck, you have a mole on the right above your bellybutton."

He made clear to repeat at certain interval, finding it took 5 minutes each to register. The status bar went down to 200/2000 as he witnessed each those changes. Her hair on her pussy slowly receded; her dark hair became longer and longer and at the same time, a brown hue flew out of her roots turning her into a natural brunette. A rather small black dot formed near her bellybutton.

He waited a bit longer as she continued to beg. "[Redacted] you have a clit ring AND you can only speak Latin." Sure enough, a metal ring magically appeared but she continued to speak in English. The number went to 100/2000.

"is there a porn shop around here? No...Hmm. Let's try it. [Redacted] You own the only adult porn shop in place of the apartment here and everyone love..." Jack would have continued had a notification hadn't come informing him "Request denied due to low level. Insufficient points."

"It didn't say insufficient, but low level." Interesting. Having satisfied with his answer Jack told her it was fine to come now. She screamed loudly, rivaling the orgasm of anyone today, her pussy bursting like a dam shooting the dildo out and landing with an audible clunk on the floor. She knelled the wet floor, catching her heavy breath at the ordeal muttering "thank you" all over again.

It was a good thing Jack stepped to the side to let her come. Now, he understood more or less how the device worked. Changing body parts will take about 100 (big changes require big points. Not surprising), changing something mentally would be 50. All of it require a onetime change and if he wanted to change later the points would be deducted. Body and mental changes are considered separate and only the first one will be registered. He postulates it should've now reached 300/2000 over her orgasm, gaining 200.

He tried a few more times and tried to give her an automatic orgasm but the system denied, requesting "30-minute break is required". Undaunted, Jack tried to let her be able to speak in another language, grow another arm, or no longer needing glasses The system denied the first 2 with "insufficient lvl" but accepted the last one.

Jack remembered the notification mentioning something about higher tier which could influence some limitation. He was about to ask the device about it but a knock came from the front door. A voice cried out: "Madam, are you there? We heard some screaming."

Jack quickly asked who was it and Momo replied in hushed breath. 'The..they..the new students, Inka and Neka..new next door...they must've been worried."

Jack quickly asked her to tidy herself up to greet them. With 200/2000, it shouldn't be enough to change 2 people at the same time. But then the earlier question came back with a notification:

"

Answer: The higher tier level the more points are required to unlock before reality convergence.

Notification alert: 2 subjects detected. Would the Mr Smith like to request automatic calculation for all future changes?

"

"Yes, please," Jack nearly shouted. The interface showed a spinning circle that went round and round until it settled on a math question: "200 X 2 for both subject."

That meant he needed 400, and another 100 to induce mental change. His points were only 200/2000

Just as he was getting worried 2 loud moans escaped from the bedroom. He checks the numbers and smiled. This would be the moment of truth.

XXXXXXXXXXX

The very next morning Jack was awakened in a bed. It wasn't his room nor was its Tyrone's. It belonged to one in between his legs, or, at least used to. Whoever it was was slowly taking care of his morning wood with what he could only assume were a pair of marshmallows massaging it. As he slowly lifted up his sheets, careful not to disturb the perpetrators, 2 pairs of eyes locked back at him like a pair of predators.

"Gof murning," the pair tried to greet him but their mouths were full. Jack lectured them it was bad mannered to speak when eating and was only given a soft huff in return. He gave up, his muscles felt sore and he wasn't going to argue with them about it. Eventually, he let their work continued unperturbed and then came into one of their mouth, prompting one of them to growl.

"Neka Onee-chan,". That would mean the one crying was Inka. She got up revealing a petite Japanese woman wearing a white headpiece on her head, a frilly dress with black laced bras on her well pronounced breasts, a tiny apron in the front and outfitted with a pair of black stocking at the feet. Her black hair styled elegantly and pulled back in a bun so her cleavage could be seen every time. She looked like the typical Japanese French maid that he had always seen but for this one, she was wearing a pair of dog ears.

The disbeliever had given them animalistic quirks, namely a cat and a dog, as Jack pleasantly found out. It was, frankly, easier tell them apart.

She whined excessively as the culprit finally resurfaced while licking her lips. It was Neka, and she looked identical to her sister in both looks and attire, except this one had a pair of car ears on her head.

Neka kept licking her lips and the back of her hands like she had paws, savoring the taste while ignoring Inka as she kept shaking her in frustration.

Jack decided he should intervene. "Now now, Neka, be a good girl and share some with Inka."

"Meow, but tasty breakfast." She began smacking her lips loudly.

"Don't be selfish."

Before he could say another word, Inka decided to take action as she drove her lips into her sister's mouth. Her tongue shot out desperately as she licked Neka lips, face, and even hair, causing Neka to thrash around in desperation asking for mercy.