Pearla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inka and Neka, the Japanese twin sisters of next door that had recently moved in. After gaining enough points he decided it was time to take things seriously. He decided that the first thing he needed was a place to stay. All he needed was a few adjustments, namely some help around the house. That was why he decided to transplant himself as the master of the household.

At first, Jack was worried. They weren't wearing the bracelet and couldn't think of a way to convince them to, especially to a stranger. That was when Momo came to the rescue and lectured it to them. Jack rewarded her by allowing her to eat out Candy. He made sure to allow her trigger to activate from anyone in the Tyrone household.

The sisters were a young pair of students getting ready for college. With some persuasion, Jack managed to turn them into a pair of horny sisters that moved in to take care of the place. They were naturally in their maid duties because of someone who wanted proof.

By now Inka had pinned Neka down on the bed. She had her butt raised high and wiggling it about as she landed her kisses on her sister. Jack took it as a cue and slowly got up. His dick was still as hard. Maybe it was the sight of her wagging her butt like she had a tail or something else. Nevertheless, he decided to have some fun. He put his hands on her hips and when he moved her panties away, she never stopped wagging.

Holding up his erection, Jack carefully took aim. The hole was a moving target and opened to receive. There! He took the chance putting it near the opening. The wagging slowed down a bit as it floats just above the sphincter. After waiting for a moment for her to get ready, he thrusted forward, causing Inka to howl.

Inka ass was tight as he expected. If Neko was a cat then her tongue cleaning skill would reign supreme. For a dog, however, the art of doggy style remains undisputed.

Jack kept the rocking motion consistent and slow as Inka kept releasing small barks of pleasure. Neko was evidently jealous as she popped Inka's right breast out. She began licking at it causing her to shudder more and more. Not to be outdone Jack gave a few slaps on the massive butt producing a louder howl.

His thrust began faster and faster and the howls continued until he couldn't take it anymore and unloaded his seed into her. Inka howled one final time before slumping onto the bed, her head landed sideway with a dumb look on her face.

"Yay, cleaning time!" Neka quickly got up and began cleaning Jack's penis citing maid duties. Jack gave her some head pat of encouragement and she purred back. When he had enough, he instructed Neka to help her sister clean up as he had matters to attend to. The last thing he saw before closing the door was Neka licking her lips at the sight of her sisters overarched behind dripping with a dessert.

"Have you had your fun?"

That was a question that was asked by a red headed woman with a skinny frame just barely holding her C cup breasts. She was sitting on the couch dressed like she had just come in a hurry. Her face was freckled with a small nose and bright lips. It was Abigail, his girlfriend.

"Satisfied?" Jack gleamed at her.

After making the talking with the sisters and settling down, Jack talked to Momo to know more about the resident. He needed to plan well if he wanted to test more. Most of them were away on Christmas holiday but nevertheless there were enough people still around. As she gave him a short-detailed list of the resident, there was one family name that caught his attention: The Bailey family.

Even if it was late Jack quickly called up Abigail and asked her to come quickly. At first, she was skeptical about the whole thing but when she was given a visitor bracelet and given her big tits, she was somewhat convinced. After that, he asked her to perform a few tests for him. With her big tits, Jack found out as long as she wore the bracelet, she got to keep them, even after leaving the premise. However, if she took it off in the premise her tits remained, but they will disappear when she took them off outside. They will, however, grow back, if she put it on when she returned.

That goes the same way with the control, as Jack began to call his. The only difference is he couldn't take it off no matter how he tried and he wasn't able to change anything if he wasn't in Pearla.

Mental changes were somewhat trickier. For permanent resident, the effects remained even if they took it off, in or out (He had Candy and Tyrone streak naked outside in the cover of the night. At least he got points for it). But for visitors, however, they will seemingly forget everything that has happened when they took it off outside, but would remember everything when they put it back inside like it had never happened. The only caveat they soon discovered was the visitor had to be told to notice the changes.

Jack tried it with Abigail by convincing she had a sister even if she was a single child. He introduced her to Candy. Standing a head higher, Abigail began calling her lil sis dotting her as much as possible, much to Jack's delight.

They even discussed the possibilities of switching different bracelets and it seems to be imprinted no matter how they switched. One odd change was, as Jack tried, when she gave Abigail a black bracelet it changed to Red, prompting him to believe it wouldn't be easy to just switch it with others.

Surprisingly, these were still somehow unconvincing to her when they returned and turned the sister thing back to normal, a test Jack wanted to conduct to see if it was reversible. But for his final test he decided to ask whatever she wanted to change. Jack checked the device and it does allow her to do just that as long as he had given permission.

Abigail did ask if it was a good idea but Jack was confident it would convince her immediately. "I'll give you permission. Just speak [Redacted] to the twins. You know what? Surprise me. I'm a little tired and I need to sleep. I can't wait for your surprise in the morning." Said Jack as he fell asleep almost immediately on his new bed.

It was most definitely a surprise and Jack thank her for it since they were different from before.

"All right, I believe in you. I gave them animalistic quirks because it was easier tell them apart. I convinced them they're from a fantasy world and was looking for a master to serve together as was their custom. They don't know much of this world and that is where we come in. Funny enough, you can't change them on the body level, but mentally you can convince them otherwise.... and...I now believe in you."

"I knew I recognize them from that Anime we watched last...wait, what do you mean believe in me?"

"I mean, you do know you could've change me and kept me here forever. You know that, right?"

Sweat started to drip from his temples. That most certainly was a possibility. He didn't think of it. He was too eager to tell her what plans he has. Heck, by that logic Abigail may even be able to change and trap him here. It was his bracelet but he couldn't be sure. But her next words reassured her.

"I gave you a bigger cock and shorter refractory period. Can't believe you didn't realize that." She pouted and crossed her arms. It was her cute way of trusting him; Jack knew and he loved her for it.

"Pervert," he replied playfully.

"I don't want to hear that from you."

"I gave you bigger breast because you wanted to try them...so we're even? I can change them back."

She hesitated a moment before replying in a whisper. "I'm keeping the breast..."

"You what..." Jack leered forward as he jokingly teased her. He could see her blushing as she playfully swatted him away, then, grabbed him and gave him a peck on his cheeks. "I'm keeping the breast!" her voice sounding louder this this." And you know you having sex behind my back constitute as cheating, right?"

"I'm sorry..." Jack kowtow in front of her.

"I'll forgive you. This is a special situation. You were always brash about these things. It was way worth missing my shift but I'll think of something. So? tell me why would you want to let me know when you get to keep it to yourself"

"Katelyn Bailey."

"Your ex?"

"and your best--I mean ex-best friend. The one that caused us to drop out of college."

Abigail was quiet for a moment but Jack could see flashes of fury in her eyes. She wrinkled her nose as she always does when deep in thought.

"All right, I'm listening. But I'm not letting you off the hook having sex behind my back. I have needs too you know."

"Say it and I will deliver."

"You think your now best friend Tyrone has a massive big dick?" She said, her cheeks reddening.

Jack quickly agreed to the terms. Not because it was just a fair trade, but because he knew the both of them had a common goal and were going to enjoy it here. His bracelet began to glow as the interface began to pop up, letting both Jack and Abigail to see the unmistakable notification filled with fireworks that said "Congratulation! Lvl2 has been acquired. Upgrade complete."