Peddling Pleasure Ch. 05

Story Info
Transforming and females dominating continues.
7.7k words
4.64
13.8k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story, the fifth installment. The characters are fictitious. Any correlation the real people alive or dead is purely happenstance.

**********************************************************************************

On the yacht 'Felicia Adele' our band of Pleasure, adventurers had split up. Beverley and Calvin were in the cabin Constance had assigned them. Calvin was taking a nap. Jet lag had caught up with Calvin. Beverley was now his somewhat cruel owner and he seemed very happy to be possessed by her.

The rest of us were on the large bridge. The bridge furnished with exotic hardwood was state of the art. The woodwork was of old world quality. Constance was inspecting the crew and it consisted of Walter the Captain, his cousin Dyson, Dyson's wife Willow and their son Chad. Walter was about sixty years old and was recently a widower. His wife had passed away almost two years prior. His white hair and beard adorned a very weather worn face. He was in good shape do to taking great care of the Felicia Adele. New to the crew were Dyson, Willow and Chad who had recently lost their Salmon fishing boat due to salmon season not being open every year and shortened when it was. Salmon fishing in northern California was no longer as lucrative as it once had been. In fact, most commercial anglers had left the industry. The three were an unknown and Constance seemed to be using her apt ability to size them up. Dyson looked to be about fifty-six or so and his hair was salt and pepper. Dyson was clean shaven. Willow was fifty-some years old and her face wrinkled by worry. Her body was lithe and thin. Chad was in his twenties and in good shape.

"Go get your kit, Terrence. I want to have them sample your perfume," Constance said. I went for the kit from the massive plush stateroom that Constance and I were sharing. I hurried back through the long hall paneled in exotic African hardwood and opened the black leather case. I gave Constance the perfume. It was in an antique crystal perfume bottle. She sprayed some on Willows wrist.

"Do you like the scent Willow?" Constance asked.

"Yes I like it," Her eyes glazing over.

"Do you like it Dyson?" Constance said. Dyson smelled the perfume off Willows wrist.

"I like it," Dyson said as his eyes glazed over.

Constance sprayed some on Elaine's wrist and she held her wrist under Walters's nose.

"It smells nice," Walter said he reacted to the Pleasure as well.

Constance sprayed some on Kathy's wrist and she held the perfume under Chad's nose.

"That smells sexy," Chad said as his eyes glazed over.

"Willow, tell me who wears the pants in your family, you or Dyson?" Constance asked.

"I do, but he thinks he does," Willow said. The candor aspect had loosened her tongue.

"Is that right Dyson?" Constance asked.

"Yes, she really is in charge," Dyson admitted by pleasure motivated candor.

"Was your wife in charge Walter?" Constance asked.

"Yes she was, but you already knew that," Walter said.

"Dyson and Willow mind the helm. I want Terrence to supervise the creams for Walter's make over. Elaine you give Walter his makeover," Constance said. The yacht was on autopilot and they were only there to watch the radar in case of emergency.

"Walter and Elaine come out on the rear salon deck," Constance said. Elaine, Walter, Constance, Kathy and I went out on the deck of the outdoor salon.

"Elaine put the face cream on Walter," Constance said.

Elaine put the face cream on Walter. His beard was in the way so she just applied it through the beard. She put it on his neck.

Walter had an unprecedented result. His face looked 30 again but his beard fell out. He was clean shaven now. Walter had Hollywood good looks. I had expected the hair on his face to look curly like a permanent, not fall out.

"Do you like beards Elaine?" I asked.

"No I hate them," Elaine said.

"Walter I order you to take off all your clothes," Constance said. Walter stripped his penis leaking fluid from his aroused state. I handed Elaine the penis enhancement cream.

Elaine put the cream on him, and was wanking Walter's penis with the cream. Walter was moaning. Elaine was enjoying controlling his cock with her hand. Several minutes later, the sun activated the cream and Walter had an eight-inch pecker that was shooting semen all over due to Elaine's ministrations.

"Did anyone say you could climax?" Elaine asked.

"No," Walter said. Elaine spanked Walter's bottom hard as punishment.

"Put the cellulite cream on his bottom," Constance said. She did and after his butt was tone, Elaine smacked his taught young looking ass several more times.

"Now use the toning cream on him Elaine," Constance said. Elaine put the toning cream on him and it worked as usual. Soon Walter looked like a young hard body again.

Next Elaine put on the hair remover. Elaine put it all over Walter from the beard to his toes. After ten minutes Walter went to shower off. Walter was totally without body hair. Elaine kissed Walter and there were obvious sparks.

"Lick me out Walter," Elaine demanded. Walter quickly obeyed and gave his new partner a good licking. Walter seemed to have an accomplished tongue. Elaine was making loud appreciative noises. Soon Elaine climaxed. So did Kathy. Elaine and Walter went back to the bridge and sent Willow and Dyson and Chad out.

"Put cream on one another's face Willow and Dyson," Constance said.

Dyson put the female face cream on Willow. Then Willow put the male face cream on Dyson. The cream soon had worked on all concerned. Willow looked thirty and so did Dyson.

"I need you three getting the treatment to take off all your clothes," I said.

"Kathy just put two creams on Chad. Dyson and Willow will put all the creams on one another," Constance said.

They all stripped. I handed each person the proper jar. Dyson put it on Willow's breasts. They were small and soon to be larger. Willow put the cream on Dyson's penis and it was small about five inches. Kathy put the cream on Chad's penis and it was average in size. The sun activated the cream and normal results. Willow went from "A" cups to "C" cups. The two men were enhanced by 3 inches. This made Chad's member an impressive nine inches after only one enhancement. It was time for the next cream. Kathy waited knowing that the hair remover would be two steps away. Both the bottoms got a makeover and it worked perfectly. Willow had a young sexy bottom again. The toning cream worked as well.

"This one is hair remover. Put it on any body hair you don't want," I said.

Dyson put it on Willows underarms legs and vagina. Willow put it on Dyson from the neck down. Kathy put it on Chad from the neck down. Kathy removed her bikini and Chad put it on her legs, underarms and vagina. When ten minutes were up for each of them, Constance sent them to the outdoor shower. They all came back looking young, tone and gloriously hairless. Willow was very attractive, yet not as much as Constance was. Her boobs were firm and young again. Willows bottom was firm and shapely. Kathy, Elaine and Beverley were sexy as well, but Constance was still the hottest woman onboard. Dyson looked young but he was not as handsome as Walter.

"Tomorrow I will need another cream put on everyone but Kathy," I said.

Willow kissed Dyson as she grabbed his sack playfully. Dyson looked at Willow as if he wanted her to be rougher on his balls. Willow complied by slapping them hard. Dyson kissed Willow.

"I am the boss," Willow said as she slapped his sack again.

She gripped his balls tightly to show her total dominance over him. Dyson looked pleased by her aggression. Kathy had Chad lick her vulva and he was not complaining. Chad was very willing to be submissive to Kathy. Why not, I am sure Kathy was the hottest woman with whom he had ever been involved. Kathy soon climaxed, so did Elaine and most likely Beverley. Those three were still linked.

"Let's all go back to the bridge," I said. We all went back up to the bridge.

"You want to do any tests?" Constance said.

"I would not deprive you of your favorite part," I said.

"I don't want a mess so ladies put your subject's penis head barely in your mouth," Constance said.

The girls all complied.

"Chad, Dylan and Walter climax now," Constance said. All three shot a load into their partner's mouth. The men were surprised that Constance could control them by just her voice. The awe was apparent on their faces.

"This is yummy, I never tasted cum so good," Willow said. Pleasure had altered the taste once again.

"It is good," Elaine said as she kissed Walter to share the taste of his seed with him. Walter liked it also.

"Tastes like candy," Kathy said.

For the first time I thought I heard Constance's thoughts. I must be imagining it, but I thought I heard her say Terrence order the Ladies to Climax.

"Ladies all climax please," I said. Every female including Constance shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Now the new women understood the control we had over them.

"Interesting, could you hear my thoughts, Terrence?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I think so; did you try to project them?" I asked. Yes I heard her think.

"All the men are subject to their female partner. You will obey them," Constance said.

"Willow and Dyson and Chad, do you want to be a part of my crew long term?" Constance asked.

"Yes, we do," Willow spoke for all of them.

"You realize that you men will be sexually subservient to me and your female partner?" Constance said.

"Oh yes, that is no problem the boys want that," Willow said speaking for all of them. The other three did not protest.

"Also, you know that only Terrence has the power to rule over us all?" Constance said.

"Why does he let you rule over him then?" Willow asked.

"Because he loves me, and I love controlling him," Constance said.

"Ladies take a seat on the settee. Men over your partner's knee," Constance said.

The women all sat on the long subtle leather cushion and Chad bent over Kathy's knee, Dylan was over Willow's knee and Walter was over Elaine's knee. Constance made me lay over her knee on a captain's chair near the helm. Constance had taken over the helm. Constance instructed the women how to trap their partner's penis between their legs.

"Trapping them like this excites and controls them," Constance said.

They all followed suit and all the men's members were immobilized, pinned between their partners soft thighs.

"As I count, we will all spank our men," Constance said.

"Okay," Elaine said.

"One," Constance said. All the ladies spanked their man's butt. Chad was obviously new to erotic spanking, but he was definitely excited by it. Kathy liked spanking him as well.

"None of you men can climax," Constance said as she took a quick look at the radar and out the windshield.

"Two," Constance said. She spanked me as the other women spanked their men.

"Three," Constance counted as the bare hands smacked bare male flesh.

"Four," Constance said. They ladies slapped our asses again.

"Five," Constance counted as they all smacked our bottoms.

"This is fun," Kathy said.

"I agree. Do you like this Walter?" Elaine asked.

"Yes, I like being spanked," Walter said. Elaine was happy to hear that I am sure.

"I knew you would Walter," Constance said. Constance looked at the helm again to double check for any signs of danger.

"Six," Constance counted. We all received another spanking.

"Seven," Constance counted as the women struck the men again.

"Eight," Constance counted. Another blow dealt all around.

"Nine," Constance said as the bottoms became sorer from another spank.

"Ten," Constance counted. After the tenth smack, Constance made an announcement.

"This is how things are going to go for you men aboard the 'Felicity Adel'. Do you want to be a permanent crew member Dyson?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I do," Dyson said.

"Do you want to be part of my crew Chad?" Constance asked.

"Will I belong to Kathy?" Chad asked.

"Yes and me," Constance said.

"Yes I would love to be part of your crew," Chad said. Kathy kissed Chad as she fondled his erection.

"Good because I want you all to stay nude. In fact, consider nude the new male uniform," Constance said.

"Are Elaine and I considered crew? Kathy asked.

"No you will be working at our new boutique, but I think Terrence wants you to stay naked. Do you Terrence?" Constance said.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"I don't mind being kept naked," Kathy said.

"I already know you like being kept naked Elaine," Constance said.

"You want me to work for you Constance?" Kathy asked just to be sure.

"Yes you and Elaine will run our new boutique and design house," Constance said.

"Okay, I have a degree in fashion design," Kathy said.

"I know I researched you, I can't wait to take our new clothing line to Paris. After we create it, of course," Constance said.

"Do you plan on keeping me naked as well?" asked Willow.

"Yes, do you like the idea?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I love it," Willow said.

Beverley came onto the bridge, dragging Calvin by a leash through his collar.

"Hello Beverley," Constance said.

"Hello Constance," Beverley said.

"I want all the men except Terrence to go out onto the outdoor salon and lie on your backs, you will have hard-ons but you cannot climax," Constance said.

The men all went and lay on their backs in a line. The men's hard members were pointing to the sky.

"Ladies go knock yourselves out with orgasms," Constance said.

"All you ladies are linked if one Climaxes so will the others," I said. Constance kissed me.

All the women went outside to ride their partner's cocks.

"I am sorry but someone must always be on watch at the helm," Constance said.

"Well at least you will be having a lot of orgasms," I said

"I know, and none of the men will be able to climax. You are not missing any orgasms," Constance said.

"Can you teach me how to drive this thing?" I asked.

"This is the radar; make sure you know what the setting is. It makes a difference if the screen represents ten miles or twenty miles. See all the small craft on the radar?" Constance said.

"Yes," I said. There were dozens of small craft on the screen. All this equipment looked state of the art. The bridge was afforded a very good view of the sea.

"This is the ten mile setting, so it is crowded out here," Constance said.

"This is the GPS plotter and this is the LORAN, we only use the LORAN to verify the GPS, or if the GPS is suffering from sun spots. See this is our position," Constance said. We were now off the coast nearing Half Moon bay.

"These are the throttles, one for each screw. The middle one is for the center propeller and the others control the outer props. We are traveling at 20 knots. See the speed indication on the GPS," Constance continued. Constance took off her blouse and bra.

"I want you to drink the milk again," Constance said. I sucked her nipples and milk filled my mouth. It was delicious. Her large nipples squirted into my mouth. While I was draining her milk, she climaxed twice, once while I was sucking each nipple. The other women climaxed twice as well. She kissed me and stroked my cock.

"Eighteen to twenty knots gives her a greater range," Constance said.

"These are the tachometers for each engine and below them are the temperature gauges," Constance said.

She turned on a switch and a large LCD monitor showed what was happening on the outdoor salon deck. All the women were astride their men. There pussies penetrated by big hard cocks, the women seemed quite content riding their subjugated men's shafts.

"You like your electronic surveillance don't you Constance?" I asked.

"Yes I am quite the voyeur," Constance admitted.

"See if you can make the men climax from here, Constance?" I said. I knew of her love for experiments and that she would find this as fascinating as I did.

"Walter, Calvin, Dyson and Chad climax now," Constance said aloud.

All the men mentioned shook with orgasmic spasms. The women came from the sensation of warm semen erupting into them. Constance climaxed as well.

"Now Beverley, Elaine, Willow, and Kathy make your partner lick your pussy clean," I said. I was trying to project my suggestion to them as I spoke. Every one of the women immediately got off their men's shafts and sat on their partners face. The women demanded their man lick his semen out. All the men complied willingly. Constance kissed me as she was shuddering from a link induced orgasm. Elaine climaxed and caused the rest to as well, even Constance. Beverley had one and so did all the others.

"I love making men eat their own come," Constance said. The men finished cleaning out their partner's sex.

"I know that is why I made the suggestion," I said.

"You like making the girls all cum together," she said.

"I do. 'Cum together right now over me'," I sung a bit of a Beatles classic. All the linked women climaxed.

"Oops," I said.

"Think I can project my suggestions as well?" Constance asked after she had regained her ability to be coherent.

"Yes you can," I said.

"Women lick your men's shafts clean," Constance thought. All the women quickly knelt over their partner and licked there soft lollipops. The women content to savor the combined sex flavor. The men were hard again in no time.

"I did not even speak aloud and they obeyed," Constance said astonished.

"Everyone please come back to the bridge," Constance said over the PA. Everyone returned to the Bridge.

"We should reach Santa Cruz harbor in about three and one half hours," Constance said.

"I need to start getting the kitchen in order," Willow said. Willow left for the galley.

"I need to go check the engines," Dyson said as he left to go to the engine compartment.

"I should repair the anchor winch," Chad said.

"I will take over the helm, boss," Walter said.

"Okay, I need to make some phone calls," Constance said. I looked at her to see what she wanted of me.

"Come along Terrence," Constance said. I followed her to her stateroom. She called frank again.

"Frank, talk to me," Constance said.

"It was true, Jack did embezzle from me. How much did he steal?" Constance asked.

"Okay, I will handle it," Constance said.

"Thanks for your good work like always. Goodbye Frank," Constance said as she hung up.

"He sure works fast," I said.

"Frank is the best in the business," Constance said.

"How much did Jack take?" I asked.

"Almost two million," Constance said.

"What do you plan?" I asked.

"I plan to use Pleasure to get even with him," Constance said.

"Will Marguerite be onboard for that?" I asked.

"Yes I think so, he has treated her quite beastly for years," Constance said.

"I understand. How old are they?" I asked.

"Mid-fifties I would say," Constance said.

"Why not enhance Marguerite first and let her decide what to do next?" I asked.

"She might just divorce him," Constance said.

"Then Candy will snare him, but I want Marguerite to have the opportunity to make him pay first," I said.

"I know you do. Men mistreating women pisses you off," Constance said.

"You are right," I said.

"That is why you prefer me abusing you instead of the other way around," Constance said. She was correct.

"How can you contact Marguerite?" I asked.

"Frank can get her number off Jack's emergency contact form," Constance said. Constance's phone rang.

"Hello this is Constance," Constance said. She put the phone on speaker.

"This is Candy," Candy said.