Peddling Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be in Carmel tomorrow?" Constance asked.

"No our air B and B reservation fell through. We will not be coming," Candy said.

"Why don't you two cruise with us for a few days?'" Constance asked.

"Sounds fun, how would we link up?" Candy asked.

"Where do you live?" Constance asked.

"Redwood City? Candy said.

"Is Ted there?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Candy said.

"Put your phone on speaker," Constance said.

"It is on speaker, now," Candy said.

"Do you want to join my little cruise Ted?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I do," Ted, said.

"All the men on this cruise are kept naked. Do you still want to come onboard?" Constance asked.

"Yes, especially if you transform us with your products," Ted said.

"I will pick you up with my helicopter at the San Carlos airport," Constance said. Constance opened her laptop and started registering the flight plan and wiring the reservation to the San Carlos airport. She also arranged for fuel.

"Candy I want you to pack a string bikini swimsuit and some loose blouses. You will not fit in anything tailored after enhancement. Ted I wish you only to pack any European swimsuits you own. If we go ashore you will need one," Constance said.

"Yes Constance," Candy said.

"Yes Constance," Ted said.

"We will call you when we are twenty-five minutes from San Carlos," Constance said.

"Want to go for another naked helicopter ride Terrence?" Constance asked.

"I would love to," I said.

"Let's go unstrap the chopper and do the preflight," Constance said.

We went by the bridge so Constance could tell Walter that we were taking the Helicopter. We reached the upper fantail and unstrapped the chopper. Constance showed me what we needed to inspect on the helicopter. One of the turbine engine mounts seamed loose. We found the manual and retightened it to specifications with a torque wrench. I had spent 2 years in the army servicing HUEY helicopters. I had used the GI bill to go to school. The C.O. was such a regulations jerk that he never allowed me to ride in one. I knew a bit about older Bell helicopters, but this one was more sophisticated than the antiques I worked on.

"When is the next service due?" I asked.

"It is due in 100 hours," Constance said.

"Perhaps it should be sooner," I said. I checked all the other bolts on the engine mounts.

The helicopter was safe again so Constance started the engine and tested it. When she turned it off, we rechecked everything. It was good. Constance and I entered the helicopter and she put on her headset on. She contacted air traffic control and we took off. Constance was fully clothed and I was buck-naked in the seat next to her. We flew up the coast and then went inland to San Carlos. The helicopter performed flawlessly.

"Candy we are 25 minutes out," Constance told Candy over the phone.

When we landed Candy and Ted came out of the small terminal. When they reached the helicopter, Constance visited with them outside the bird. I had no idea what she was saying. The fuel truck came out to fill our tanks. Ted and Candy had one suitcase between them. Ted was tall and thin. He was in his fifties and had a tired look to him. His eyes were droopy and his jowls sagged. Candy looked older than Ted, even under the massive shellacking of make-up she had on her face. She was dressed well and he was dressed casual. He was wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and white shorts. She wore a cream-colored pants suit. Ted's face was thin and Candy's face was rounder.

"Hello Candy," Constance said.

"Hello Constance," Candy said.

"Hello Constance," Ted said.

Constance sprayed Terrence's perfume on Candy. Ted and Candy showed the effect of the perfume and their eyes glazed over.

"Get in and remove all your clothes," Constance said.

They got into the cabin and removed their clothes. Candy was not shy and stripped quickly. Ted was shyer and took his clothes off much slower. When they were both nude, Constance took away their clothes. Constance locked their clothes in the luggage compartment outside the cabin. Ted was small in the wedding tackle department, which probably explained why he undressed so slowly. Constance went in to finalize payment for the fuel and airport usage. When she came back, Constance entered the cabin and put her headset on. She contacted the tower, received clearance and took off. We were in the air she flew back to the coast and followed it south. Twenty-nine minutes later, she contacted Walter to get his location. She adjusted her course and eleven minutes later, the 'Felicity Adele' was in view. The ships white modern Italian lines were beautifully set against the blue water of the pacific. Constance expertly landed back on the upper fantail. We got out and strapped the helicopter back down.

The four of us went to the outdoor salon. Constance put the face cream on Ted.

"Terrence put the face cream on Candy," Constance said.

I used a make-up wipe to remove the foundation and everything else. I did not want to take a chance of some surprise reaction. I put the cream on Candy. Seven minutes later they both looked 30 again.

Constance put the penis cream on Ted. While she was applying the cream, Ted shot his load onto the deck.

"Ted I will punish you for climaxing without permission later," Constance said.

I put the cream on Candy's breasts; her nipples got hard in my hand.

Ted's four-inch penis grew to an eight-inch penis after the cream soaked in. This was the most growth ever with the pleasure cream. Candy went from an "A" cup to a "C" cup as usual.

The cellulite cream was next. Constance put it on Ted's bottom. Ted's butthole looked stretched out and it was no longer seamed a tight seal. Constance gave me the cream and I put it on Candy's bottom.

"Why is your butthole so stretched?" Constance asked.

"Jack forces Candy to screw me with a really large strap-on," Ted said.

"Do you like her doing that Ted?" Constance asked.

"Yes, why did I admit that?" Ted replied as Pleasures candor effect struck again.

"Did you bring any of those toys with you Candy?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I brought one of the smaller ones," Candy said.

Minutes later, their butts were nice and firm. When we put on the toning cream, Constance had Candy rub some on her finger and put it inside Teds stretched anus. Soon they both were tone and Ted's anus was tight and sealed again. Next, I put the hair remover on Candy's legs, underarms and vagina. Candy had an orgasm as the cream excited her pussy.

Constance put the hair remover on Ted from the neck down. When 10 minutes had passed Constance took them to the shower and rinsed them off. When they came back, they were young and sexy again.

"Let's spank them Terrence," Constance said.

I pulled Candy over my knee and Constance pulled Ted over her knee.

"Spank her at the same time as I count," Constance said.

Constance counted one as we both landed spankings on their bare assets. Ted really liked Constance spanking him. Candy's pussy was leaking down her leg as I spanked her. We kept spanking them until Constance counted ten.

"Candy suck Terrence's prick," Constance ordered.

"You and Ted can't climax," Constance said as she started to tease Ted's penis with her mouth. Candy and Constance enjoyed torturing our members with pleasure for a few minutes. They scraped their teeth on the edge of our penis heads where the mushroom met the shaft. The sensations were excruciating wonderful. Constance had Ted and me lie on our backs. Candy lowered herself on Ted's enhanced penis for the first time and Constance lowered herself on mine. The soon were bouncing blissfully on our pork sausages. I knew what was going to occur; Constance wanted us to lick our seed out of their pussies. Right after Constance and Candy achieved their orgasms, Constance released Ted and my locks. We filled them with semen. Constance and Candy sat on our faces and demanded we clean up our mess.

"This tastes good," Ted said quite surprised.

I savored every drop and Constance climaxed again. Candy climaxed loudly also.

"Do like being Candy's cleanup boy?" Constance asked Ted.

"Oh, yes," Ted said as evidenced by his cock being once again hard.

We anchored right offshore of the Santa Cruz boardwalk. The Giant Dipper was in plain sight, its white wooden super structure dominating the skyline. Walter came to let us know that dinner was ready. It was only 6 pm quite early for dinner, since we were on daylight savings time. There was a large triple mast sailing yacht anchored to our right. It was close enough for people onboard of the nearby yacht to be able to see onto the Felicity Adel. I was thrilled to know my nudity was visible to anyone on that yacht. We all headed for the Galley.

"Dinner is served," Willow said.

Elaine had helped Willow prepare the food. From her expression, I knew it was not as good as Constance would have preferred.

"No offense ladies, but we need a chef aboard," Constance said. The food was good but more appropriate for a fishing vessel than a thirty million dollar yacht.

"The last chef quit due to you not utilizing her enough," Walter said.

"I know but life got in the way of cruising for a while," Constance said.

Constance had told me that she wanted Walter to be able to spend as much time with his dying wife as possible. The Felicity Adele had sat idle for almost eight months. The fare was fried chicken and mashed potatoes with steamed broccoli and mushroom gravy. It was far better than what I could cook on the hot plate in my lab. I was not complaining.

When dinner was over, we all went out on deck. Beverley and Constance had been scheming again. Beverley had six wooden skewers in her hand. Those two loved playing games.

"Every man will take a skewer. The shortest one will have to pay a penalty," Constance said.

I took a skewer and it was a full-length skewer, both points were still on it. Walter drew a full-length one as well. Chad drew a whole skewer and Ted drew an unaltered one as well. Calvin drew the short straw.

"Calvin you are going to be the night's cum bucket," Beverley said. I wondered how Beverley managed to get the outcome she wanted.

"Men fill your partner with your semen. Any hole she commands and then Calvin will lick it clean," Constance said.

Kathy had Chad fill her tight box. Chad happily entered her silky tunnel and pumped away.

"Chad you cannot come yet," Constance said.

Willow had Dyson screw her gash and he was motivated to shoot his seed.

"You cannot climax until I tell you, Dyson," Constance said.

"Walter and Terrence you cannot climax until I say," Constance said. Candy just had Ted put his cock in Calvin's mouth.

"I want to watch a Duke Suck cock," Candy said. Beverley kissed Candy on the lips. The two women pushed Ted's shaft forcefully into Calvin's throat. Calvin gagged as the two girls giggled. They let him breathe and then gagged him on Ted's member again. They were both cruelly enjoying his forced sword swallowing.

"You wanted to put on airs, now Ted's cock blocks your air," Beverley said. I had to admit, that I found her joke funny. I was thankful Calvin was who was sucking Ted off and not me.

They obviously were kindred in wanting Calvin pay for slighting Beverley.

"Climax now Ted," Constance said and Ted shot his load. Calvin swallowed it all.

I had linked all the women and Kathy climaxed do to Chad's thrusting piston. The rest of the women followed suit.

"Climax now Chad," Constance said. Chad shot his pearly fluid into Kathy. Kathy put her hand over her snatch when Chad had pulled out. Kathy lowered her dripping slit onto Calvin's salivating mouth.

"Ever had cum cleaned out of you by a Royal, Kathy?" Beverley asked.

"No," Kathy said as the pure naughtiness of it caused her to climax. All the other women did also. Calvin slurped up all Chad's seed. When Constance had regained her senses she said, "Climax now Dyson." Dyson filled Willow with his load. Willow climaxed at the same time. All the other women shuddered in pleasure again. Calvin cleaned out Willow as well. He was a good cleanup boy.

"Ted I want you to fill Candy with your sauce," Constance ordered. Ted entered her pudenda and started to thrust in and out.

"Wrap your legs around him and hold him tight," Constance said.

"Beverley we need three skewers back. Short skewer takes Ted up his butt. Terrence, Walter and Calvin draw," Constance said.

Beverly found three skewers and we started picking. I picked first and was happy to pull out a full skewer. Walter picked next and seemed disappointed to pull out a full skewer. Calvin picked the short straw again. Beverley must be influencing the outcome.

"Give it to him hard, Ted likes it," Candy said.

Calvin lubed his penis with sex lube and lined up to Ted's pleasure repaired anus. Calvin pushed in slowly and Ted moaned gutturally. Elaine instinctively knew what Beverley and Constance had in mind. She lubed up Walter's cock.

"Go ahead Walter, take Calvin up his ass as well," Elaine said.

Walter quickly penetrated Calvin's tight ass. It was a tight fit. It was a very intense scene and it was surely visible from the other Yacht only anchored less than 100 feet away. A couple was in that yacht's cockpit watching intently. Walter pounded away as Elaine started kissing him on the lips. Beverley was using a small riding crop; she had brought, on the three men's balls each in turn. I was excited by this display yet thankful not to be a participant. Ted and Calvin were so sandwiched that they could not move their cocks in and out very well. However, Candy was obviously enjoying watching Ted and kissed him on the lips.

"Do you like this dear?" Candy asked Ted.

"You know I do," Ted said.

Soon a davit lifted a Boston Whaler launch off the deck of the other yacht. I wondered if the couple on board were going ashore or coming to visit us. When the launch was in the water, the small outboard motor started and they putted over towards the Felicity Adel.

"Terrence I want you to go greet our guests," Constance said.

When they reached the stern, they threw me a line. I was still naked with an erection. The couple was an attractive 50 something pair. She was wearing a Hawaiian inspired loose fitting dress and he was wearing a thong swimsuit and nothing else. I tied their 15-foot launch off to the swim deck cleats on the stern. I made sure that the launch fenders were protecting the Felicity Adel. I did not want Constance angry with me. She would not hesitate to punish me for any damage.

"Hello I am Terrence," I said.

"Hello I am Angela. Leave the thong in the launch Marvin," Angela said.

Marvin looked embarrassed to do as she asked and hesitated. Angela gave him a stern look. Marvin took off his thong swimsuit and climbed aboard the larger vessel. He then reached out his hand to help Angela get aboard the Felicity Adel. Once aboard, Angela gave his bottom five hard smacks.

"Do not question what I ask you to do," Angela said as she thrashed Marvin five more times on his reddening ass. His shaved five-inch cock was now fully hard. It was obvious that she would fit right in aboard Constance's yacht. Angela was quite attractive and had a lithe body for a woman in her fifties. Marvin was fit, yet obviously a nerd. He wore glasses and looked like he was probably successful. He was in his fifties, as well. Age had not left them immune of its effects. Angela's loose dress looked like it covered small breasts. I led them up to the rest of the group. When we got to them, the jumbled pile was still pumping away. Kathy and Chad were busy screwing again. Kathy and Chad were perfect for each other, they were both part rabbit.

"I would not let any of them climax until you got back, Terrence," Constance said.

"Constance, Beverley this is Angela and Marvin," I said.

"Hello Angela, I see you keep Marvin naked and controlled," Constance said.

"Yes, I have been doing it for years," Angela, said as she smacked Marvin on his bare behind to show off her dominance.

"Just to get you up to speed, Calvin drew the short straw so he will have to clean up all the semen from inside everyone," Beverley said.

"Who is Calvin?" Angela asked.

"This one," Beverley said as she struck Calvin's sack with the ridding crop. Beverley had forced them all to keep their legs wide so their balls were dangling accessible.

"This is Walter," Beverley said as she swatted Walters's balls.

"This is Ted," Beverley said as she hit Ted on his balls.

"The one on the bottom is Candy," Constance said. Beverley hit the side of Candy's breast.

Beverley used her leg to open Elaine's legs wider.

"This is Elaine," Beverley said as the riding crop struck Elaine's protruding vulva.

"May I have the riding crop to see if I have the names correct?" Angela asked.

"Yes, certainly," Beverley said. Angela took off her loose dress to reveal her leather under bust corset and nothing else. She looked sexy in it; something about leather fascinated me. Her shaved minx was glistening with excitement. Angela's small pierced nipples adorned with two diamond inset nipple rings, which made her sexy small breasts very intriguing.

"Elaine?" Angela said as she struck Elaine directly on her clitoris. Elaine climaxed and so did all the rest of the linked women.

"Yes," Constance said.

"Walter?" Angela asked as she struck Walter on his sack cruelly.

"Right again," Beverley said.

"Calvin?" Angela asked as she thrashed his sack.

"Right, but I am angry with him so give him some more swats," Beverley said. Angela nailed his balls one by one with precise painful blows. Angela was very accomplished with the crop and Calvin was paying the price for his poor prior life choice. After five blows to each ball, she moved on.

"Ted?" Angela asked as she hit Ted's sack.

"Yes, work his balls over well," Candy, said.

Angela did not need permission twice, as she rapidly and expertly started dealing cruel blows to the three men's testicles. The men all being slight masochists enjoyed this.

"Ted, Calvin and Walter you can climax any time now," Constance said.

Angela hit Ted and he shot his load. Calvin erupted as Angela targeted his sack and finally her aim brought off Walter.

"That was fun," Angela said.

"Clean up all the holes Calvin," Beverley ordered.

Calvin cleaned out Ted's asshole as Calvin's own seed was dripping out. Calvin's invading tongue excited Ted and his pleasure-revitalized cock was hard again. Calvin next licked Ted's juice out of Candy and she climaxed as did all the other linked women.

"Show Angela your perfume sample Terrence," Constance said.

I took the perfume and sprayed it on her wrist. Angela's eyes glazed over.

"Would it be worth 100 grand to look thirty again?" Constance asked.

"Yes, definitely," Angela said.

"Put the face cream on her Terrence," Constance said.

The day was wasting, I had to work fast; it was seven pm. I put the face cream on Angela. Soon she looked thirty again. I handed her the mirror and put the breast cream on at the same time. I could not resist pulling her nipple rings. She climaxed as I pulled them.

"I look so young again," Angela said.

"Is Marvin your husband?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Angela said.

Constance put the face cream on him. Angela's breasts now enlarged to "C" cups as the cream took effect.

"My boobs are so big," Angela said. I rolled Angela over and put the cellulite cream on her bottom and upper thighs. I reluctantly untied her corset to get ready for the next cream. I took the liberty of fingering her wet slit. She did not resist, in fact, she spread her legs even wider. She was a slut and she knew it. The face cream was finished making over Marvin. Constance rubbed the penis cream on his 5-inch member. Angela was watching her head turned that way enabled her to see.