Peddling Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will that do," Angela asked.

"Add at least three inches to little Marvin here," Constance said.

"Oh, thank God," Angela said as my fingers brought her off again.

The cream was finished on Angela's bottom and I was confident we had enough light to finish. I handed Angela the mirror. She looked at her backside with it. Marvin's penis had grown to eight inches.

"My butt is so sexy now," Angela said.

"I cannot wait to spank it," I said.

"Why wait, spank me now," Angela said. I slapped her taught ass and she loved it. I smacked it again. Constance put the butt cream on Marvin.

"Turn over and put your hands above your head Angela," I said.

She turned over and put her hands over her head. I put the cream on her arms, stomach and legs.

"Please use the riding crop on my tits and puss while we wait," Angela said.

Beverley hit Angela on her bare slit. Then she hit each of her breasts in turn. When she hit Angela's sex, again Angela climaxed. Pleasure had supercharged her sexuality. The cream had finished on Marvin. Elaine and Constance teamed up and quickly reddened Marvin's ass with spankings. Marvin squealed like a spanked girl in his excitement. They turned him over and put the toning cream on Marvin. Beverley handed the riding crop to Constance. Elaine and Beverley each held one of Marvin's legs, holding them apart. Constance rained blows onto his penis and balls as the cream worked. Marvin liked the abuse as much as Angela did. He shot his load onto his own belly.

"Did anyone say you could climax, Marvin?" Constance asked.

"No," Marvin said. Constance punished his withering member with the crop.

The cream had finished toning Angela. I put the hair remover on her legs, underarms and box. As I rubbed it on her box, she climaxed again. I set a timer for ten minutes.

"You like having your cock and balls whipped Marvin?" Beverley asked.

"Yes," Marvin said. He was fully erect once again.

The toning cream had finished. Constance put the hair remover on Marvin from the neck down. The timer went off and I led Angela to the outdoor shower. I helped her rinse off the hair remover.

"You do know that you are Constance and my slave now don't you?" I asked Angela. She kissed me on the lips.

"Yes master," Angela said.

"You want to be a slave?" I asked.

"Yes I already have experienced owning Marvin. Now I want to be owned," Angela said.

Angela stroked my ten-inch member. Constance and Marvin joined us in the shower. Constance washed the hair remover off Marvin. She then kissed Angela forcing her tongue into Angela's mouth. I knew that Constance was trying to ease Angela into doing something very kinky. I knew Constance's modus operandi well enough by now.

"How about Terrence filling your asshole with semen and then Marvin can lick it all out?" Constance asked Angela.

"Yes mistress," Angela said.

We all got out of the shower and dried off. Constance had Angela put the under bust corset back on. Constance helped her tie it. Angela looked even sexier in the corset now, with her bigger breasts and toned ass.

On one of the deck lounges Constance put Walter on his back. Next, she had Angela lower her muff onto Walter's cock. Then she lubed my prick and had me penetrate Angela's bunghole. It was tight and I loved it. Especially, since it certainly pleased Constance. I rammed in and out, as Angela squealed her pleasure. Angel was sandwiched between us in ecstasy. She climaxed due to pleasure's intense feeling enhancement and the double penetration.

"You two can climax any time," Constance said. We both shot our loads almost immediately.

I got off Angela and she let Walter up.

"Clean her holes out Marvin," Constance ordered.

Marvin moved in to clean her cream filled orifices. He shoved his tongue up both of her orifices in turn. He liked being a cleanup boy as much as Calvin did. Constance had Angela lick Walter and my cocks clean. It was getting dark just as we were finishing.

"We need to look after our yacht tonight," Angela said. Constance knew this was true. It would be very unwise to leave the yacht unattended for that long.

Constance had them transfer 200 thousand into my account. Angela was happy to pay me.

"Worth every penny," Angela said. I linked Angela to all the other women. She would climax with the rest of them all night. I did this more to thank her than torment her, but I doubted any of the women would get much rest.

"Come back first thing tomorrow," Constance, said.

"Yes mistress," Angela said. Marvin and Angela took their launch back to the sailing yacht. Constance took me to the kitchen for ice cream and desert wine the others joined us. The day had been full of excitement and everyone was tired. Constance and I turned in early. We actually went right to sleep in one another's arms. I heard Constance moan due to yet another climax several times during the night.