All Comments on 'Pederastic Eromenos'

by RobXXX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
This is hot

100 for the story, a great tale of gay seduction. 00 for editing, really needs serious reworking. Keep writing though, don't let the negative feedback deter you. Use spellcheck/grammercheck and you'll do well.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonover 16 years ago
I agree.

The story was pretty good but def. needs some grammer and word usage changes. Keep it up. I would love to read a reworked version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great First Effort

I liked this story a lot, especially given it's your first one. But one question: Would an older man like Jean be able to cum so many times in a weekend? Do they have that kind of stamina? Still, you did a great job.

becccabecccaover 16 years ago
Really nice

If this is a first time for you, i can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tremendous first story

A story with a lovely feel to it, grammar and spelling are things you can always repair but a story no matter how perfect the spelling is nothing without feeling.

Keep up the good work.

prostationprostationover 14 years ago
Brilliant, Fantastic work

Absolutely brilliant! I too am a bottom ( virgin :( ) and I would have loved to be in your place !

Greyfox69Greyfox69over 13 years ago
Great story

A great story and nice writing technique. Had me excited! and happy to learn there is a follow-up. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am a older man, hope that I did as well as jean

I pick up a young man like yourself, fact is he had just turned 18, he came to the shop to rent a tux; Before he left, he wasnt even going to go to the prom. He was a naive young man, but he did and does love sucking a dick, havent gotten around to the :other; yet, its coming. He and I both like your story, helped us , to cross the line, more please, just like the other, waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Whore or Not to Whore?

I love having rich, older, sophisticated men turn me into their cum-loving little slutboy who will do anything to please them. This has all the elements a slutboy likes, generous man with gray chest hair whose cock is bigger sucking me in the front seat of his Mercedes making me feel like a sexy little whoreboy who should be wearing panties. Let's go shopping for some sexy outfits.

Dicksmall69Dicksmall69over 11 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

This is one of the best coming-of-age stories I've ever read. It expressed what I so dreamed of at that age. My first gay sex was not merely as pleasurable, and it took a few men to teach me to enjoy it and come out to friends. Now in a long term relationship with a man my own age, with whom we occasionally initiate college students in our life style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awsome work. I loved it all the way.

personal1personal1almost 10 years ago
Adored it

Possibly the most erotic and entertaining story of young/old I have read. Can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i felt the same way he felt as he watched jean walk out of his dorm as i was reading the final paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sentimental sunshine

Great coming of age piece. Great pace of story. I really felt connected to these two new lovers. The older guy took his time; and sparks flew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soft Love

Love the story, stolen love, became perfect. Still waiting for my first.2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favorite

I love this story so much. I think it have made me cum at least a hundred times over the last couple of years. Wish it was me who met Jean. Still looking for my mature lover

55alive55alivealmost 6 years ago
Take Me

Love this story. I'm older,but would like a younger man to show me the ropes.

switchhitter1966switchhitter1966almost 5 years ago
Great Story!

This brings back memories of my first time with a man. Don't sweat the grammar stuff. The story more than makes up for it.

jackquejackqueover 3 years ago

this is a terriffic story. I wish I'd had such an experience.

love you all.

'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want the story to continue it's great why can't all story be like this

larryisok1larryisok1almost 2 years ago

with the exception of a few misplaced or misspelled words, it was one of the most entertaining stories I have ever read on this site. it just smacks of being true. --which I hope was true, and I am not nagging about the wording.

don't give up and write more!

your new Texas fan

gmb42gmb42almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, the progression and pace. Very exciting and had me hard wishing I could find a sweet 18 yo virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good forward motion. Perfect discription of first time experience. I’m not into restraints. But I liked the set up for the younger mans first time kinks. I coulda appreciated some panties play. Maybe next time. Having said that, your the best writer of my kind of porn that I ever experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I almost had a similar experience when I was your age but chickened out and always regretted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous