Pedicure Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I can say is that it was a good thing there were no other clients at the moment as we were putting on quite a show. As I leaned back and tilted my head up, it came to rest between and just above her thighs, inches from her crotch. The top of my head was nestled between those perfect melons as she continued working on my neck muscles.

Not long afterwards, the phone rang in a jarring tone, upsetting the quiet and the tranquility of the empty salon. Lilly seemed startled (she had been watching us raptly) and answered it after the first ring, but It had already disturbed Janet's rhythm. She tapped me on the shoulder, indicating that we were done, my foot soak complete. We untangled ourselves from our embrace and she stepped out from behind me. She continued to make little attempt to hide her complete exposure.

It wasn't unti she had slipped her shoes back on and bent over to drain the spa that she pulled the lapels of her uniform together, which continued to do an inadequate job of providing any level of modesty. There was little doubt that she had few boundaries in showing herself off - a true exhibitionist in my mind.

It was at this point that Lilly approached and told us that it was Rose that had just called back. She had received Lilly's earlier message that I had arrived looking for her and a massage. Lilly had told her that Janet was taking care of me with a foot massage, but Rose sounded anxious and told Lilly she was coming back to see me and would be here shortly. She lived close by.

The three of us conferred and we agreed to we should let Rose give me a massage as had been my original intent. We agreed that the details of the last 30 minutes or so would be kept to ourselves and not shared with Rose. There was no need. We had a few minutes so I caught my breath and put my shirt back on. Janet returned to the back to change again. I took a moment to write down my number and a short note to call me the next morning with my address on the back.

I had high hopes that she would call as I slipped the note into her hand. There was a look of disappointment evident on her beautiful face - she had come close to an opportunity to get a real chance at my legs. I was disappointed too but was already gearing myself up for Rose's massage.

A few minutes later Rose did come in, looking a bit harried, but well made up. She had taken the time to put on makeup, her lipstick and straighten her hair. She looked great. I moved to greet her and gave her a hug, making sure that my erection was evident as we embraced. She thanked me for coming back to see her and appeared ready to start on our massage. So was I.

Her sister and neice had greeted her warmly, even if they knew it was me that she had come back to the salon for, not them. Whatever plans Rose had had for tonight, she had postponed them and had hurried back, eager to see me. They conversed briefly in Vietnamese then went back to what they were doing.

As Janet took a forlorn look over her shoulder at me, I trusted that she was OK with this development. I think she had been looking forward to what we had started as much as I had.

Rose had returned to the salon to give me the massage that I had been craving for some time now and she was looking great. Whatever plans Rose had had for tonight, she had postponed them and had hurried back, obviously eager to see me.

I had slipped on some flip flops Lilly had provided as I left my shoes, socks and pantlegs beside the pedicure station, my shirt only partially buttoned back up. I had to admire Rose as I approached for a hug : a loose-fitting silk blouse, emerald green bra evident underneath, a short tight-fitting skirt with her new look stockings peeking out from under the hem and very sexy high heels that she looked precariously perched on.

The hug was a warm one on both our parts and I made sure that my partially hidden erection was pressed firmly against her midriff. As we embraced, I could feel her trembling slightly and I knew she would need a moment or two to calm down a bit. I gave her an affectionate peck on both cheeks.

As Rose took a deep breath and headed towards the back, she told me to pick up my things and to follow her into the back room. I did that and was not far behind her as she held the door open for me. The lighting was low and the massage table was already made up, a large comfy chair in the corner for foot massage I assumed. There was a curtained screen on rollers there too to provide a modicum of privacy for changing, but Rose just rolled it into the other corner and out of the way.

As I was beginning to unbutton my shirt, Rose reached out and took over, finishing the job for me. As she slipped my shirt off of my shoulders, she bent down slightly and kissed each of my nipples, then nibbled them gently. As she undid my shorts and let them drop, they caught momentarily on my revitalized erection. For the first time, I was completely naked in front of any of them. Seemed hard to believe.

Rose invited me to unbutton her blouse with a gesture and I eagerly complied. I took my time as I was savouring every moment, but was thinking to myself that this was not proper behavior for a therapist and a client. Then again, I had not been very professional with ANY of them. As the blouse parted and fell away in my hands, I again admired the magnificent breasts of this remarkable woman. They were large, pert and incredibly firm, a trait shared with her sister and niece. Beautiful women.

Her new bra did a great job of accentuating her gorgeous tits - it was a shame to have to remove it. But I did so anyways and repeated the same gestures on her nipples that she had just done to mine. I kissed each one firmly and then rolled them between my incisors for a moment each, reminding me of Lilly's ministration from just a few minutes ago.

She sat on the edge of the table and asked me to remove those gorgeous shoes. There was no way that she could move around easily on those heels, but they did look great. She wormed her way out of her tight skirt and now stood with her old-fashioned garter belt holding up panelled, mid-thigh length stockings - my favourite look!

She wore no panties and I begged her to leave the stockings on which would allow me to caress her silk encased legs as she gave me my massage. Heaven! She agreed, slipped on a pair of practical sandals and invited me to lie down on my stomach, as you would expect. However, my flaming hard on was making it difficult and uncomfortable. She saw my predicament and pulled a bolster from beneath the table and placed it under my hips, lifting them off the table and freeing my erection

from the surface of the table.

This allowed her to "brush" my penis as her oily hands worked my inner thighs. I began gyrating my hips to her rhythmic ministrations as she worked her way further north. She began to stroke me more forcefully as I lifted myself onto my knees, allowing her hand free and total access.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I lowered myself and turned onto my back my glans now waving at the ceiling. Rose then moved herself to the top of the table and stepped up onto a low stool. Leaning forward, her pussy was now directly hoovering over my face, brushing my nose and lips as she continued running her hands down my ribcage, teasing me as her hands reached my crotch.

She allowed me to teeter on the edge in an agonizing way for several minutes as her rocking motion brought her own crotch rhythmically within reach of my tongue and chin simultaneously, back and forth, back and forth every few seconds. Eventually, she stopped the rocking and just ground her pussy onto my chin, my nose able to tease her clitoris as she picked up the pace.

She began gyrating her hips in a frantic way, making it difficult for me to breathe as I lost myself in her ecstasy. When she finally exploded in a powerful climax, I was not far behind and she just managed to cover me with a towel at the last possible moment.

As my climax played itself out and my ejaculation was finally spent, we both slowly recovered our breath. Rose hadn't moved, so I ventured to kiss her pussy in a gentle and passionate way, wanting to show Rose the deep feelings of affection and appreciation that I was feeling. She lost herself again momentarily, and began the grinding again into my nose and chin until she had another orgasm. Finally, she was spent and untwined herself from our embrace.

After a few breathless minutes, we both got ourselves together. It was a good thing I had recovered my clothes from the front, because I now wanted to get dressed and get home for a shower and to rehash all that had happened tonight. She was dressed well ahead of me and left the room first.

When I emerged minutes later, the salon was buzzing. Several clients had shown up as well as two of the part time attendants. Both Lilly and Janet were busy, so I paid and tipped Rose directly and left two twenties for them. Rose and I hugged affectionately and I was relieved that there was no sense of awkwardness between us.

I caught Janet's eye as I was leaving and mouthed "Call me" to her silently. She nodded affirmatively and I left, lighter in the wallet but with a boatload of memories to digest before I returned to the salon again soon.

To be cont'd...

12