Pedicures and More

Story Info
Didn't know getting my nails clipped could be so much fun.
2.4k words
4.45
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a senior in my mid-sixties and am retired. I am in fairly good shape and have a seven-inch cut cock and a big set of hanging balls. I am married and have a very good relationship with my wife but our sex life is nonexistent. She decided several years ago that she had no urge for sex and assumed that I had none either. I told her that wasn't the case but she had made up her mind that she wasn't going to have any sex. After her revelation I decided that I would have to look elsewhere and after a couple of months of no sex at home I began to look for outside relationships. I had been going to the same place to get my hair cut for several years but the barber decided to retire and closed his shop. I looked for another shop and found that there weren't any available near my home. My wife told me that the near by salon cut both women's and men's hair and I should try it. I visited the salon and asked about getting a hair cut and they were happy to take care of me.

My stylist's name was Machelle. She was about five and a half feet tall, fifty, had short blond hair and had a nice slim body. We hit it off right away and she introduced me to three other stylists, one of which was Mike. She and Mike seemed to have a good friendship and the three of us chatted back and forth until Mike's customer arrived. After Machelle gave me a haircut, she suggested that I make an appointment for my next cut. At the front desk I paid for the cut, made an appointment and left a nice tip.

Machelle cut my hair for a couple of months and while we chatted, she told me more about the salon and all the services they offered. She said that older men seemed to really getting a pedicure once they convinced themselves that it wasn't to girly. She said the leg and foot massage was worth the price and that she got pedicures herself. I asked if she had a favorite pedicurist and she told me that they all did a good job but Sharon was her favorite. She told me that I should make an appointment and give it a shot. When I was checking out I told the receptionist that I would like an appointment with Sharon and she gave me one for the next week.

The next week I checked in for my appointment and Sharon came out and greeted me and led me back to her station. This was almost like a separate salon and had three workstations. As I followed Sharon to her station, I saw that while she was a little on the plump side, she had a nice round ass. I had already noticed that she was five seven, attractive, had shoulder length brown hair and nice sized breasts. She was wearing a relatively short skirt and untucked shirt that had the top three buttons unbuttoned. I told her this was my first pedicure, but that I was looking forward to it because Machelle had recommended it and her. She said she and Machelle were friends and were both good at what they did.

When I sat in the salon chair, she suggested that I turn the massage feature on and just relax. She slid the foot rest out and told me to soak my feet to soften them up for the pedicure. The massage was very relaxing and we chatted about lots of trivial things before she sat on her small rolling chair, put a towel on her legs and told me to put my foot on it. I watched her work on one foot and then the other when I realized that I had a clear view of her inner thighs and her black panties. I had already gotten my money's worth, but when she finished with my nails, she smoothed my feet with a rasp like tool before she put lotion on my feet and legs and gave me a nice deep massage. When she finished, I thanked her and told her I would thank Machelle the next time I saw her.

I checked out, made another appointment and left a nice tip. The next time I saw Machelle, I thanked her for the advice and told her how much I had enjoyed having Sharon give me my first pedicure. She said she thought I would enjoy it and that Sharon had told her she thought I had enjoyed it.

The salon was now one of the places I looked forward to visiting. My next visit with Sharon was uneventful except for the fact that she was wearing a white shirt that had one more button open. The black skirt was very similar to the original skirt I had seen her in but when I got a chance to see her inner thighs, she had changed to thin white panties. It wasn't as good as seeing her pussy with no panties, but I could see that she had puffy lips and appeared to be nicely shaved. The combination of the massage, seeing a little cleavage and view the of her panty covered pussy wasn't lost on my cock and I felt it growing. She must have sensed that I was getting a little turned on because our chatting moved in the direction of sex. During the conversation she asked if I had ever had a body sculpt and I told her I didn't know what she was talking about. She explained that she was talking about having my whole body including my pubic area trimmed or shaved by a stylist. I told her I had been shaved before but never by a stylist. She said if I was interested, I should make my next appointment at five and after the pedicure she would take care of my whole body.

When I checked out, I made an appointment with Sharon at five and left an even bigger tip. I had another appointment with Machelle, but when I arrived, they told me that she had called in and said she would be late and that Mike had an opening. I told them Mike would be fine and walked back and said hi to Mike and sat in the chair. We chatted while he was washing my hair and said that he heard I was going to be sculped by Sharon. I told him I was surprised the grape vine was so good and he said that the three of them were very close and did lots of talking during their breaks. He said sometimes he worked with Sharon and was into providing the service himself. During the haircut Mike explained that he had gotten into body sculpting a few years back and had men and women clients. He said some of his clients had asked him to give them a light massage during the sculpting and found the overall experience was very enjoyable. I thanked him for his insight and told him to say hello to Machelle when she arrived. I paid at the front desk, set up my next appointment and left a big tip for Mike.

After my conversation with Mike, I was really looking forward to my next visit to the salon. I arrived a few minutes early and Sharon greeted me wearing her white shirt with several buttons open and black skirt. She was all smiles as we went to her station to start the pedicure. As she sat on her chair, I looked down at her thighs to see what color panties she was wearing and was shocked when I saw that she had no panties. I was staring at her bald pussy when she broke my concentration and started chatting. She knew she had shocked me with her lack of panties but just continued chatting. My growing cock bulge was obvious to both of us and I saw that she was doing her own staring. As the salon began to close for the day, I saw the receptionist head for the front door. She waved at Sharon and told her to lock up when she left.

When we finished the pedicure Sharon told me the body sculpting room was in the back and told me to follow her. In the back there were two rooms and we went in to the first one. In the room there were a couple of chairs, a sink with a cabinet and an adjustable massage table with pillows covered with a sheet. Machelle told me she would trim my back and then move to my chest and the rest of my body. I told her since I was a novice she should guide me through the process, but that I wasn't concerned with my arm or leg hair.

She said the easiest way to start was for me to remove all my clothes and stand with my back to her so she could start trimming. I took my clothes off and turned my back to her as she surveyed my body and saw that my cock was hard as a rock. I kept telling myself to relax because this wasn't a sex thing, it was just a hair trimming. After looking at my back for a couple of minutes she said that there was no trimming to do on my back and that I should turn and face her. Trying to relax wasn't helping my hard cock, but I tried to get my mind off of having a woman seeing and touching my naked body. She used the clippers to trim my chest hairs and when she was finished, she told me to lay on the massage table on my back. She adjusted the table so I could sit up and put a couple of pillows behind my head and shoulders.

She reached down and swung two foot rests out from under the table and told me to rest my feet on them. She didn't need to tell me to spread my legs because my knees were already raised and my feet were spread the width of the table. She was very business-like, but was taking a close look at my nicely cut hard cock and hanging balls. She asked if I had any preferences and I told her it was her call. She liked shaved because it made oral sex much more fun. I hadn't trimmed my pubes for a while so she started by clipping my inner thighs and then my pubes as short as she could. When the clippers began to get close to my cock she held it in one hand while running the clippers with the other.

As she was clipping, she began to lightly stroke my cock and I saw that I was producing even more precum. She moved her hand to my ball sack and began to clip the hair as she massaged my balls and stretched the sack to make sure she hadn't missed any. I was relieved when she went to the sink and ran warm water over a face towel because any more stroking and massaging and she would have had to clean my cum off her hand and maybe even her face. She came back and wrapped my pubes, cock and balls with the nice warm towel and told me to relax for a few minutes while she went back to her pedicure station to get the shaving cream and a razor.

It seemed like she was gone for a long time, but it was probably only about ten minutes. She returned with the cream and razor and apologized for taking so long. She said she had to return a text message and she wanted to make sure the front door was locked. She rubbed the whole area and coated it with shaving cream. She was very careful with the razor as she started shaving my inner thighs. She obviously enjoyed holding and stroking my cock because again began to stroke it as she was shaving with her other hand. When she had shaved close to my cock, she moved it out of the way so she could shave it better. When she finished, she moved her hand to my balls and finished the shave. The newly warmed face towel really felt good as she wiped the cream and hair off.

She told me she had to inspect the job to make sure she hadn't missed anything. She flipped the towel into the sink and backed up a couple of feet and started inspecting with her eyes. As she stood there in inspection mode, I did the same with her body. I saw that she had unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her shirt and I could see even more cleavage than before. As my eyes moved down to her skirt and legs, I could see that her inner thighs were wet with her pussy juice. She saw me staring at her thighs and without a word unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her bald pussy lips were sopping wet and she moved a hand down and inserted a couple of fingers. Her glassy look told me she was drifting into another world.

I got off the table and unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. I unsnapped her bra and let her tits swing free before I leaned over and began to suck her light brown nipples. She was massaging her pussy even harder now but I wanted her to save her climax for later and told her to sit on the table so I could eat her. She got on the table, leaned back on the pillows and put her feet on the foot rests. I moved my tongue and mouth to her wet thighs and started licking my way to her puffy pussy lips. I licked my way around her lips before I explored her pussy with my tongue. I sucked her juices into my mouth while I found her clit and licked and sucked it. It didn't take long before she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my deeper mouth into her very wet pussy. She let out a very loud moan followed by several "don't stop" pleads as she climaxed. Her already wet pussy was now gushing with pussy juice and I was loving every drop.

As we were cooling down, I told her I needed to increase my visits so I could continue my facial treatments. She laughed and said she agreed and was more than happy to schedule my late afternoon appointments. Needless to say, that what I spent for my pedicures was well worth it, and the fringe benefits were over the moon.