Pedro Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Is Pedro going to punish his sister?
1.8k words
4.26
14.3k
16
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers

Following an accident at work, my father became incapacitated when I was 8 years old. Consequently, he became bedridden. My mother was forced to work two jobs, to put food on the table for me and my two sisters--one older than me by one year and the other two years younger. I finished high school with average grades, but as the man of the house, instead of continuing to college, I had to go to work. So when I was 18 years old, my older sister attended college, while I worked in a car repair shop. Initially, I felt miserable; Life was not fair to me. It took me several weeks to learn the job and befriend the other workers.

One day, just before closing, I was alone in the shop when a European sports car showed up. Out came a young guy--about 17. "Look, I had an accident, with a nasty dent in my car. My father'd take my car away if he knew the accident was my fault. What'll it take for you to fix it as soon as possible and never mention it to anyone?"

I took a look at the ugly dent, and told him that I could finish the job in a few days. Indeed, three days later, the car looked as good as new; I fixed the dent and repainted the whole area.

When the guy came back and saw that there was no sign of the accident, he was elated and said to me, "I owe you big! So this is what I'll do for you: Take $1,000 now, and call me if you need tickets to shows in town. My father's a big time producer on TV, and through him I can get all the tickets I want for free." Then he gave me his card and drove away.

He was a lousy driver. He approached me two more times with similar "minor accidents". I helped with his car and covered for him. In return, I asked him to get me tickets to highly sought-after shows in town, including 2 Cirque de Soleil ones. I got to watch Maroon 5 and Journey when they appeared here. The tickets were magnets to getting dates with chicks. I became very popular among girls.

One day my older sister heard me bragging that I could get tickets to every show in town. She asked how true it was. I assured her I had friends in high places that would do it for me. She didn't believe me, and even laughed in my face. I became angry and told her, "Elena... remember that you mocked me today. One day you'll regret it and want me to get you tickets for a show, or sport event, and then you'll pay for doing it."

In the next several months, Elena indeed watched me go to all the big-ticket shows, and gradually, I've noticed her trying to be nicer to me: frequently she made my favorite meals, and one time, when I was bored, she offered to go with me to see a movie. I accepted her offer. When I saw her dressed to go out in a clinging dress, it was the first time that I thought of her not as an annoying sister, but as a real woman. How did I miss her looks until now? Her plump ass, ample breasts and her fine perfume made my boner harden. throughout the movie I bent forward, trying to hide it from her. When we took our seats I wasn't sure if she did notice it, but 5 minutes later Elena looked at me with a devilish smile: "Pedro, that's OK". I blushed and said nothing.

One day, she came to my room and said, "Pedro! Mariah Carey is coming to town next month! The show is sold out already! I'll do anything you want if you can get me two tickets! Anything!"

I looked at her, and started smiling: "Elena... I still remember you laughing in my face about my ability to get tickets. Forget about it. No way."

"Pedro, I'm sorry I behaved like such a bitch. I'll make it up to you. Tell me what you want for the tickets."

My head was spinning: Did the time for revenge arrive at last or she'd laugh in my face?

Being almost sure that she wouldn't do it, I said: "I want to see you naked!"

Elena blushed. "... Are you serious??" She blurted.

"Yes, girl!"

She was speechless.

"Elena, you have 1 minute to think it over. It's up to you sister!"

She looked at me with teary eyes hoping for me to change my mind.

I was about to leave when she stopped me. Her face expressing indignation.

She whispered: "...OK, pervert. I'll do it... but don't you ever tell anybody I did it".

So I closed the door, took my seat and for the first time in my life saw a girl UNWILLINGLY getting undressed. It didn't look like a striptease show. She hid behind a curtain, and when she had only her panties and bra on, she reappeared.

"Pedro, I think this is enough."

I got up and started toward the door again. She quickly removed her bra.

"Pedro I hate you. Why are so hard on me?"

"Elena, you have a great body and since our movie together I fantasized about watching you naked. By the way, you are right. I am 'hard', but it's your fault!"

She had beautiful full-size tits with light brown areolas and dark nipples. Her chest was fucking amazing and definitely intended to be enjoyed by men. My dick started stirring in my pants.

"Now the panties!"

Elena removed her thong. Her bush was shaved; Only a small patch of black hair remained. I stared at her beautiful nude body. My hard dick bulged shamelessly forward. Elena stared at me. Her gaze moved from my face to my groin. She noticed the big tent.

"Poor Pedro, are your Playboy magazines not enough to satisfy your peeping eyes? Can't you find a girlfriend that will show you her naked body? Why me, your sister? I see that my pervert little brother's enjoying the view. Can I get dressed now?"

"Not yet. Turn around, slowly. I want to see all of you. Including your ass."

Elena did try a pirouette-like maneuver. Obviously she wasn't a ballerina dancer, but the way her breasts swayed from side to side was sexy as hell. I knew that I'd have a new subject to fantasize about next time I jerked off.

Elena started getting dressed. Interestingly, she didn't seem as furious or even upset as I thought she'd be by now...

Three days later, I gave Elena the tickets she wanted. Row 5, in the middle.

She was very happy. Elena looked beautiful. Her eyes were shining and a big smile on her face.

"Nice doing business with you, brother."

After work, most of my free time was spent going out with friends. But since the Mariah Carey concert, whenever both Elena and I were home together, she tried her best to please me--she cleaned my room, did my laundry, change the TV channel to my favorite show whenever I was around, etc. I of course loved it. Frequently she appeared in the living room dressed in short dresses or occasionally a nightgown. And when I thought she wasn't noticing, I ogled her body and "stole a peek". I became obsessed with her body frequently daydreaming about using her body sexually. The thought of touching those glorious tits of hers and sucking on her nipples was a common foreplay. It usually ended up with my cock devouring her vagina from behind or while Elena riding me in a cowgirl position. Actually, I was amazed that nobody commented on the number of tissues I was using lately...

Two months passed. One day Elena came to my room.

"Madonna is scheduled to appear here in September! Can you get me two tickets again?"

I gazed at her. "Elena, you know that you'll have to pay a higher price this time."

Her pretty face showed resignation and acceptance, but her eyes were glistening. "I need the tickets," she whispered. "What do you want?"

I didn't answer. I merely looked at her silently.

"Pedro, please! Talk to me!"

"Elena... since I saw you naked, I cannot get your body out of my mind. I'll give you the tickets... if you strip for me again... get down on your knees in front of me... and suck my dick... while I play with your tits."

Immediately after saying it, I thought she'd slap me and run out of my room. But to my surprise, she was much calmer than the first time.

She stared at me half smiling and said: "Brother... I still vividly recall your reaction to seeing me without clothes the first time. And I have noticed you peeking at me every time I was partially dressed. I knew and expected you would ask for something like that."

I was puzzled. "So... you agree?"

"...I'll do whatever it takes to get the tickets."

I was shocked. My request was so obnoxious, so out of line and Elena agreed without any argument...

I sat in my chair as Elena undressed. This time she disrobed slowly in front of me. She knelt between my spread legs and opened my zipper. She took my hard cock in her mouth, and began bobbing up and down while staring at me. I bent forward and touched her magnificent breasts. I massaged them, then kneaded them, and pinched them. I was very aroused, and could feel Elena becoming horny too. She continued sucking, harder and faster, until I erupted in her mouth. Some of my semen she swallowed, and the rest spilled on the floor. She finished by licking my dick clean, and smiled at me.

"Is the big bad wolf happy now, after taking advantage of the innocent girl?... And by the way, bastard, I wanted you to know... I was close to cumming too. Next time when I owe you for tickets, you better find a payment that'll satisfy me too."

I was still awestruck... One of my fantasies fulfilled at last! And Elena agreed to go further. Oh God!!!

From that day forward, most of the time Elena seemed to pass by my room only partially dressed ; She was wearing a braless tee shirt, covered with only a towel or moving around in her panties and a bra on.

She watched me ogle her body, not missing my growing hardness and was smiling sweetly...

Several months later, Neil Diamond had a show in the city. Elena and I had our first bout of intercourse. I must have been doing something right, because after our first sexual encounter, Elena didn't need any excuses to frequently join me in bed.

For many years now, I have had many lovers and bedded multiple girls. Despite that, Elena and I continue our sexual activities. I fuck her on average twice a month. Our only concern is that one day somebody from our family finds out what we do together...

ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers