Pedro Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Pedro has a lover , but her mother is very attractive...
2.4k words
4.5
9.7k
6
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers

At 21, I worked three days a week in a car repair shop, and the other two doing handy jobs (cutting grass, landscaping, shoveling snow, fixing furniture, etc.). At the time, I was dating a 19-year-old college girl by the name of Bianca, whom I met at a bar. She was beautiful : long dark hair, blue eyes, sensual lips, amazing body. I asked her to dance, she accepted. I tried my best to impress her by being a gentleman--offering drinks, telling "politically correct" jokes, and talking about her life more than about myself. We clicked immediately and started going out together.

One day I asked her what a pretty, educated woman was doing with a blue collar worker like me.

Bianca shrugged her shoulders ;

"I think you're handsome... you're nice... you make me laugh... you treat me well... I love making love to you... I love YOU, Pedro. I mean...what else does a woman need?"

I hugged her and told her I loved her too.

She was an only child, living with her parents in a big house. The living room was adorn with decorations from all over the world ; Curtains from England, marble from Italy, furniture from Scandinavia... A swimming pool and a 4 men jacuzzi were nice additions.

Bianca's father Jerry was a pilot with United Airlines.

Her mother Amanda, a shift manager at K-Mart. She worked the morning shift twice a week and evening shift three times a week. Then she worked every other weekend as well.

Both her folks were very nice to me from the beginning. Jerry once asked me why I never went to college. I explained that I needed to support my mother and two student sisters. He gave me a nod and the subject of higher education was never raised again.

Two years after our first date, Bianca suggested we could spend more time together if I slept at her house. I told her I couldn't leave home completely, but I'd be happy to sleep at her place three nights a week. My mother had no problem, but my two sisters didn't like it--the younger, Rosa, wanted me around to help her with everything.

And my older sister, Elena, was jealous of Bianca ( If you've read Pedro story chapter 1, you understand... ).

So I started living a dual life: partly at home and partly at Bianca's.

While in her home, we slept on the second floor.

When both her parents were at home, they slept in a large bedroom on the first floor. Jerry was frequently on long distance flights and often away for days and even a week at a time.

Most mornings, Bianca left at 7 a.m. She and I had ample time together in the evenings after she got home from college. On the days I wasn't working in the car shop, I liked to sleep late, wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning, take a long shower and go do the handy jobs I was assigned for the day.

One morning I was awakened earlier than usual-- about 7:15 a.m.--by an outside noise. Bianca had already left. I didn't feel tired, so I brushed my teeth and descended to the kitchen for a bite. On the way, I heard music playing, so I peeked in the living room.

Amanda was exercising in front of the TV. It was the first time I really paid attention to her as a sexy woman. She had long legs, a shapely ass, a flat tummy... and a lovely set of tits covered by a hugging bra. Her hair was in a ponytail and her face was without makeup, but she looked great. Her movements were graceful and rhythmic.

I stood still and and watched Amanda. Her gorgeous body easily executing complicated postures looked to me like a divine ballet...

After about five minutes, she noticed me. She stopped, smiled, and said she didn't know I was awake. She told me she was going to take a shower and then make breakfast--for both of us, if I wanted to join her.

'She is going to take a shower'. How much I'd love to see her naked under the hot water and help her soap those delicious breasts...

I tried to collect myself ;

"Thank you, Amanda. Gladly I'll have breakfast with you after your shower."

She took a long shower. When she came to the kitchen, her hair was down to her shoulders, and she'd applied her makeup and lipstick. Her face looked radiant. She wore long pants and a sheer blouse.

Amanda prepared us an omelet. I watched, admiring her beauty from behind. Her straight posture, rounded ass, nice legs. A perfect woman's back side!

She glanced at me, and saw me staring at her.

"I look different now, don't I?"

"Amanda... you looked great while you were working out, and you look amazing now!"

She blushed. "Thank you, Pedro. I usually exercise every morning on days I work the late shift. I assume nobody's around, so I don't bother with my looks. Today you're here, so I didn't want to appear too ugly."

"Amanda, you couldn't be ugly if you tried. But, I've... I've never seen you as impressive as you look now!"

She blushed again and seemed hesitant. She didn't say much afterwards. We ate quietly, then I went to take a shower. By the time I was out, Amanda had left the house. I had a look at her shift schedule, which hung on a board in the kitchen. Her next evening shift when I wouldn't be in the car shop was on Thursday, three days later.

On that day I set the alarm clock for 7:05 a.m. I brushed my teeth, shaved, and came down in shorts and a tee-shirt. Amanda saw me coming downstairs.

"Oh, Pedro. Now that you're here, why don't you join me; we'll exercise together."

"Amanda... I've never done these dancing exercises before. It'll be embarrassing."

"Ah, Pedro, you don't seem out of shape. I'll help you."

So I tried. In the beginning I moved clumsily. Amanda laughed and tried to help me learn the moves. She had me lay on the floor with my legs up, doing some bicycle moves. Then she stood me up, moving my shoulders and hips... and gyrating against my body.

After fifteen minutes I was hardly paying attention to the exercises. The closeness of her barely covered body and her sweaty feminine scent were arousing me, and my boner became obvious in my shorts. At first Amanda was behind me and didn't notice it. But then she turned me around and bumped into my tented pants. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me.

"...Amanda, I am so sorry. I'm not so good with these exercises, and having such a beautiful woman so close to me made me forget my manners... Again, I'm sorry."

"Well, Pedro... learning to exercise takes time. Don't feel bad that you're not that good at it yet. But... I'm not sure why you're getting aroused... my daughter's much prettier and younger than me, and... well... I can hear you guys having sex pretty often. Your, eh... noises... if you forgive my bluntness... sound likes... you... enjoy each other... a lot. I can't understand, what do you find so sexy about an old woman without any makeup on, who sweats like a pig!"

"Amanda, please don't sell yourself short. You are really a beautiful woman. My body's reaction to you is telling you exactly what I feel."

Amanda stared as if trying to see through me. We didn't talk.

She turned around, went to her room, and closed the door.

I felt terrible. Amanda had been so nice to me from the beginning, and now I'd offended her. I didn't know what to do. I waited fifteen minutes, then approached her door. I knocked, waited a moment, and slowly entered.

Amanda sat on the bed crying. I neared, and touched her shoulder.

"Amanda... I told you I was sorry. I don't know what to do..."

She didn't say anything, but her weeping gradually tapered. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry about me, Pedro. I'll be all right. You don't have to do anything, but please... just please... don't say anything about this to Jerry or Bianca."

I didn't understand why she was crying, but was relieved Amanda wasn't upset at me. "Of course I won't tell anybody, I promise!" And I left the room.

Over the next few days, Amanda and I behaved as usual, more or less... but I felt tension in the air.

Bianca was cheerful as ever around us. Our sexual activities didn't change, but knowing that Amanda could hear us made me hornier... Once I even closed my eyes and in my mind I was doing it with Amanda. My climax that time was so powerful, that Bianca said later : "I don't know what you were thinking about when you were cumming, but I loved the end result..."

Several days later, Amanda and I were again alone together in the house.

I could not resist the temptation. At 7:15 a.m. I went down the stairs, sat on the lower stair, and watched Amanda. She saw me there. She continued her exercise, while looking directly at me. It was clear she expected me to be there; she had her hair down and her makeup on. I sat silently staring at her pretty face and body in motion.

After about ten minutes, Amanda turned off the TV. She spoke softly.

"...Pedro, what do you want from me?"

"Amanda... you are so gorgeous, and sexy... I... I can't take my eyes off you..."

I stood, looked at her for a couple of moments, then I closed the gap between us and hugged her gently.

"Pedro, what are you doing?" she whispered. "You are dating my daughter! What do you expect me to say?!"

"Amanda, I feel bad about Bianca too, because I do love her. But my heart and my brain won't cooperate. For quite some time now, I've stopped thinking of you as Bianca's mother. These days I see you as a woman who I am very attracted to. But... I don't want to hurt you, or Bianca, so... if you tell me to leave... I will."

Amanda's eyes looked teary. In a low wistful tone she said : "...Please don't leave."

For a second, in front of my eyes I saw Bianca's pretty face fading. My mind was already set...

I slowly lifted Amanda's head and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes. Her mouth did not react. I kissed her again, this time trying gently to open her lips. For a few seconds she resisted. But then she slowly opened for me, and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Gradually, she warmed to me, and started sucking on my tongue. I touched her covered breast. She did not object. I massaged lightly, and her breathing quickened. My cock was hardening, and Amanda felt it. She ground her lower body against mine. I whispered :

"Dear Amanda... I want you NOW!"

"I... I can't!"

I had the most attractive woman in the world kissing me!... How can I let her go?... I don't want to...

"I'm all sweaty and smelly. Let me take a shower."

A sigh of relief escaped me, but I was too aroused to wait.

"I don't want you to clean up. I want you the way you are. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to her bed.

"Take off your clothes!"

She stared at me hesitantly, and then took off her bra. Her tits were not very big, but stood firm, her dark nipples protruding proudly forward. Amanda removed her shorts, then her panties. Her triangle-shaped bush had dark trimmed hair. She looked to see my reaction.

I kissed her hand, and went slowly up her arm to her shoulder, then to her breast. The nipple was hard and sensitive; she gasped the moment I touched it, and pulled my head closer. I started nibbling and she began moaning. I touched her pussy. She was soaking wet.

I backed from Amanda's body, removed my clothes and stood in front of her. She neared me, laid her hands on my chest, and lowered them toward my now very hard cock, all while looking into my eyes. She knelt in front of me, took it in her small hand, and moved it up and down slowly. She then kissed it and started sucking.

My heart was pounding faster than a bullet train. Watching the lady of my wet dreams being naked and going down on my erect cock!...

God, she was good! I was so close to cumming. I disengaged from her mouth, carried her to the bad, spread her legs, and shoved my 7.5" cock all the way in with one big thrust. Amanda was breathless, but I was too aroused to slow down. I pounded fast and hard for about a minute, when I heard her moans turning to screams.

She came, with what felt like a convulsion. Thirty seconds later, I orgasmed too.

I held her in my arms for awhile, gently caressing her shoulders and breasts until both of us calmed down.

I heard her whisper.

"Oh, Pedro!... That was quick... but still the... the strongest climax I ever had in my life!... Thank you!"

"No, dear... thank YOU!... Your body is amazing! It's erotic, sensitive, and... if you forgive my bluntness... --I want to fuck you again and again and again!"

Amanda gazed at me with her pretty eyes, and kissed me gently on my lips.

"Let's take a shower now. We'll talk about it later.

"...You know that it's not simple though, Pedro. What we did was very wrong. And the last thing I want to do is hurt my daughter."

Similar thoughts crossed my mind too. I took my time... All of a sudden I had a plan...

I kissed and hugged her, and said, "Amanda, you're right. Let's shower now. I need to be at work in an hour. Monday's the next day for we'll be alone in the house. Then we'll be able to talk about it all. But I can tell you right now... I would love to have you in my life... not as Bianca's mother... But as a lover!"

I would like to thank SMOKEY for a thorough and excellent editing job ( for Pedro story. Both Ch 1 and C2 ).

ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers