Peeing, A Few Odd Experiences

Story Info
A few times with people that are fond of pissing.
2.7k words
4.14
24.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching a woman pee close up has always been a real turn on for me. A lot of the more adventurous female friends and girlfriends I have had love showing off that skill when they are in the mood. Great thing to do in the bath or shower together as well as outdoors. The feeling of a warm pussy rubbing on my thigh and warm pee from it running down my leg in a shower has always been a real turn on. This is just small sample of a few stranger peeing encounters I have had over the last 30 years or so. Two of them were just female friends and one I was in a short 3 month relationship with. Wow time flies.

A bit of background:

Shearing a bath with my first partner and having her sitting high on the end of a bath with her legs parted seeing how close she can squirt her pee to me while I'm in the water at the other end. She used to love holding my cock with her thumb over the end of it feeling the pressure of the stream coming out while we in in the bath together. I also love watching her standing in the bath peeing from in front, or standing above me facing away from me the same way and watching the flow from below her ass coming down from between her lips.

My first relationship my partner would get me to shave her vulva and anal area clean after bathing together, then I used to watch her pee while she was sitting on the toilet with her legs parted and urine exiting her freshly shaven pussy. Opened nice and wide to give a really exciting and detailed view of it all taking place only a few inches in front of my face. These experiences are more funny ones about spur of the moment things not always going to plan.

1st experience with a friend:

After my first relationship split up about 20 years ago I flatted with another woman for a year until I bought my own place, we never got into a sexual relationship but did have a little bit of kinky fun once. The lounge in her house where the TV was right next to the loo and listening to the hissing sound of her peeing was always a secret turn on for me. I never told her that, I don't think she realised how much noise she actually made. I think she thought the TV was drowning out the sound from her.

After I moved out I about a year later I was around at a her place visiting one afternoon and we started talking about sex. Genitals mainly. She said she found it strange that a guy couldn't pee with an erection. I told her they could but it was just a bit harder get it to go where you wanted it and almost impossible to aim the stream downwards into the toilet bowl. I told her I used to pee outside on the grass if I had a real hard erection in the middle of the night. Usually a few hours after coming back from the pub would do that to me. She was fascinated by this new found knowledge and said she would love to watch me do it. I agreed to it as long I could watch her see how far she could squirt on the grass in return. She agreed to that as long as I went first.

We had never seen each other nude or with no pants on before so the prospect of this was quite exciting. I told her if she wanted to see my erection she would have to do something to make it happen, she said she figured that and would be happy too when the time came. I hadn't been to the loo for a couple of hours before I got to her place and suggested we have a coffee each first to top up since that goes through me like water through a hydro electric power station.

She made us a coffee each and we carried on talking, 30 minutes later I said I really needed to go as my bladder was getting really full. She mentioned she did as well. Since I was to go first she moved over on the couch and sat next to me, she started unzipping my fly, took out my cock then started slowly massaging it to get me nice and hard. After a couple of minutes I had a full erection that was standing straight up. She gave it a sniff, a quick lick around the head and spent a few seconds kissing it. She made a few comments about the size of it and said it had been almost 10 years since she last had one. To me it was just an average size and no big deal, it sounded like it was bigger than the guys she had previously been with anyway.

I removed my jeans and underwear and we walked out to the back lawn to put on a show for her. Pulling my foreskin back tight and peeing almost straight up to about 1 meter higher than my head in a big parabolic arc and landing on the ground. About 10 seconds into it she came over, moved my hand away from my cock, grabbed hold of my still rock hard cock while I was still peeing flinging sideways and in circular patterns trying to make patterns in the air with it the urine. This was quite funny. The sight of this blew her away and it took me a good minute to empty my bladder.

She was very grateful and paid me back by removing her jeans and knickers, squatting on the ground leaning backwards on her hands with her legs spread wide and her butt off the ground to give me a clear view to see how far she could squirt. It didn't even get past her knees. She pushed a bit more and she farted quite loud which I think she was a little embarrassed about. I thought I would help her out so came over, put my index finger over her clit and pulled it backwards (a trick I learned from my partner in a previous relationship). This went a bit higher and further but pee went everywhere, down the inside of her thighs, hitting the sides of her knees, over her socks that she was wearing ... much messier than I thought it was going to be. I went inside, got a towel for her and helped wipe her dry. It was obvious she had never tried that trick before. As much as I would like to have stayed for a bit more fun I had to shoot away elsewhere after shortly after this. We are still friends today but that is still the only time anything like that has happened with her. We both were quite amused by this (at least I was anyway) and had a bit of a laugh about it when we went out for tea together one night later that week. That was the most intimate fun we ever had together. For some strange reason we never mentioned it or bought it up with each other again after that. I have always regretted having to leave earlier that day than I suddenly wanted too and sometimes wonder how the day would have turned out if I had hung around for another couple of hours.

2nd experience, during a relationship.

I was out drinking with a different girlfriend at the pub one Saturday night 20 or so years ago, she had alot more to drink than I did. We had only been going out for a couple of weeks but the sex with her was awesome. She planned to stay the night at my place , as we were driving back home she said she was really busting for a piss, I couldn't really stop in the middle of town so she had to wait another 20 minutes before we managed to get home. We parked the car and she ran inside to go to the loo, I saw it as a great opportunity to watch her close up so I wasn't far behind. She dropped her knickers sat on the toilet seat then started peeing, just as I walked in, there was so much pressure behind it that the stream came straight out instead of down, half of it went overtop of the toilet seat, down and landed in the middle of her pants and knickers, the piss that went on the seat flowed off the front of it like a little waterfall landing on the back of her knickers and jeans, by the time she realised what was happening her jeans, knickers and bottom of her shirt was soaked in her urine and there was pee all over the floor. The part that didn't make it over top of the seat splashed off the front of it wetting the inside of her thighs and splashed back over her pussy, shirt and down into the bowl. I think less than half of it ended up in the toilet. We had a bit of a laugh about it, put her cloths all in the wash that night and drier the next morning. We had a bath together and great sex that night but I think she was a bit embarrassed about it the next morning. She never mentioned that again and I did not bring it up (with her at least) either.

3rd experience, another friend:

Anyway...this time was more unusual. I used to do a lot of rock climbing with a woman from Germany, Gemma, about 10 years ago. She worked at the same place I did. Very friendly girl but was living with another guy who wasn't interested in climbing, I was married and my wife worked every Saturday and other than trying climbing and belaying me a few times my wife soon discovered it wasn't really her thing. Gemma and I were just good friends who worked at the same place I did, this was only a partnership for climbing once per week or sometimes twice per week usually on a Saturday morning outdoors and indoors during the week after work every Tuesday or Wednesday.

On Saturdays often it was only me and Gemma out on the rock in the morning until after mid afternoon a few other people, usually university students still recovering from the previous nights hangover, would turn up. When we were by ourselves Gemma certainly wasn't shy about dropping her pants in front of me to change or squat down for a leak.

The first time it happened was after we had been climbing every Saturday for a few months, I really wasn't expecting it. The first time she did it was in the middle of a conversation we were having about molecular biology, she untied, walked over to a bush a few meters away, facing me, dropped her pants in the middle of a conversation, squatted down and started peeing while looking at me, still talking about DNA extractions like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

I didn't know where to look, was it rude if I turned away or ruder just to pretend to think nothing of it and not take my eyes off her? I don't think she understood - this was like giving alcohol to an alcoholic. I really wanted to get in closer for a better look but I kept eye contact with her until she finished having a piddle. She stood back up and without being in any hurry, pulled her knickers and pants back up, refitted her harness tied back in and we carried on where we left off with me not quite believing what I had just seen.

When she squatted maintaining eye contact with me, her pants and knickers were around her knees and in the way so I didn't really get to see any detail, I saw more when she stood back up and without any hurry, pulled her knickers and pants back up she didn't seem bothered at all that I could get a very clear view of her vulva and trimmed bush and the sun glistening off a few bits of fresh urine in her bush.

I was still a bit surprised and didn't know where to tread at this stage. I was conscious of our friendship and it was the last thing I wanted to damage so I made out like she did where it was no big deal, but for me it was. The second time, as I had hoped, she did it a few weeks later I'd just finished belaying her down from a 25 meter climb, she untied, said something like 'I'm busting for a pee' walked over to a bush and stood up facing away from me. Not quite so much taken by surprise this time I moved around to the side a bit so I had a more slightly side on view and could clearly see a urine stream shooting out a good meter from her body. From behind it looked like a guy having a leak. I said to her 'how are you doing that?'. Without saying anything she turned and faced me with a full frontal view and continued until she had emptied her bladder. Without spilling a drop, pulled her gear back up and tied back in. I have never seen any woman do that before.

She said her mother in Germany taught her to pee standing up and it was a really good outdoor skill to have. I was in full agreement with her on that. She also said she was bought up in a family that frequented nudist camps as far back as she could remember and there was nothing to be shy about the human body, she had seen it all 100's of times before since she was young. I took that as a hint. To her it was all a perfectly natural thing to do but admitted she would only do that in front of people she trusted. The only problem with doing it outdoors, she said, was she had to drip dry. She also had cool sense of humour as well.

She showed me in detail the third time a week later how she started - took the front of her pants down just below her bush, separated her lips with her middle finger, opened her knees doing a little kind of squat , pulled back on her clit with her index finger and away she went. And she could easily squirt it far enough away so not to make a mess on her clothing. Practice make perfect and she has had lots of it. That was really cool to watch and her openness about it was even cooler. I started feeling left out so decided to join in standing next to her when she went which she was quite happy about. I guess you start feeling out of place if you are the only one doing all of the time and I certainly didn't want her to stop. I was a little worried at first about getting stage freight but was relieved when it never happened. I carried on climbing with her for another 2 years after that. There was plenty of times we peed side by side and I'm sure her trying to out squirt me but she never manage to.

She never showed any interest in me other than climbing and peeing together and always enjoyed showing me that trick. Sometimes we would stop in at the pub for half an hour or so for a drink on the way home but the conversation but just about always to do with climbing or work. I had met her boyfriend a few times and he is quite nice. I suspect they must be quite a kinky couple. She went back to Germany two years later and I still talk to her a bit by email now and then but I don't expect I will ever see her in person again. I miss those days. I can think of a few more incidences but I might save that for another time.