All Comments on 'Peeing, A Few Odd Experiences'

by ydwagon392

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gregory079Gregory079over 3 years ago
Loved that last one.

Loved the last one. Especially since I too love rock climbing and did so with a girl. Would have been so wonderful to experience that with her. Found her quite attractive.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It's nice when both parties enjoy pissing with each other. Good story, thanks

yellowiiyellowiiover 1 year ago

Did you ever see the rock climber ever pee standing in a urinal?

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 1 year ago

Stories are great because I too enjoy watching women piss. My mother was a total beer drinking alcoholic who passed at age thirty nine from uremic poisoning. She had to piss so often daddy bought a chamber pot for her to use. Sometimes she was so intoxicated I had to help get her to the potty and sit her down. dark black cunt hair, hissing, and loud pissing. In the 40's women wore nylons everyday and sometimes if she was outdoors and needed to piss, she would raise her skirt, bend her knees ad piss. Always seemed that some of it ran down her thighs and legs and soaked her nylons too.

BadBadGrampaBadBadGrampa2 months ago

Nicely done. I love the rock climber too. I'm an avid outdoor pisser and my wife is a co-conspirator with me many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userydwagon392@ydwagon392
Make the most of your life and dont stuff it up, your going to be dead for a very long time.