All Comments on 'Peeking from the Shower'

by PRNY

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cute little...

ex/voyeur story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot shower story for a change

This is a very sexy story, innocent fun leading onto something hotter hopefully. Hope the story continues staying within the confines of the bathroom. Bonnie could get even bolder helping out with his morning piss

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 19 years ago
a very hot little story

sure, the situation of him having to pee every morning while she was showering was a bit unrealistic, but i still liked the buildup. you actually could've built this up even more--like had bonnie peek out to ask for him to grab her a washcloth or something while he was struggling to pee through a morning wood and had her actually see his hard-on. that would've created more curiosity to the 'game' they were playing and would've made her offer to let him jerk off while looking at her much less forced and sudden. just a suggestion, though. keep that tension building in mind because i REALLY think these characters would make a great story series! just PLEASE don't get them fucking within a couple pages--it's the fatal mistake sooooo many literotica writers make--pushing the action!! great story! write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fun little story.

I'm not sure where you can go with it without inciting the ranks of the anti-"cheating" squad (although you've plainly established that the gf/bf aren't married), but it might be fun to gradually crank up the plot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VERY erotic.

Matches one of my fantasies. Maybe I'll start up a similar game of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LUCKY

This has to be the luckest mother-fucker in the world. Watching a rom mate, or the room mate's girlfriend, is the most erotic act I could possibly think of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
C'mon--do some more

This is such a nice departure. Thanks--do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice serendipitous event. Could certainly use a few more chapters.. :)

vab_01vab_01over 7 years ago

It's great! I love this story. Thank you PRNY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous