Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,388 Followers

Thankfully, her demons had never gotten the best of her even though the longer she kept them caged up, the louder they screamed in her mind. But she was a good wife and a good mother, just as she ought to be. So she knew. She knew all too well the temptations put before man. She knew how desirable they were. It would be so easy to just reach out and partake. It was a constant, daily struggle. But you overcome. That was the difference between normal, decent folks and the loser, criminal element. Vicky was strong and punk college kids were weak.

Before going to bed she went round and made sure all the doors and windows were locked. Then she told Karen and Ellen not to stay awake too late. She'd usually only have to say it once since they'd both be together but they were often not in the same room anymore. Lastly, before having her husband drill her and fill her, she needed to go check on her little boy.

She went into his room and saw him sleeping there. She went up and sat on his bed. He wasn't wearing any pajamas. She'd have to get on him for that but not right now. She put her hand on his forehead. It seemed warm to her but she knew it was an illusion. There was no fever, just her beautiful son. He was such a hard worker with his job and learning how to be some kind of electrician. Vicky knew that she would certainly never understand all that stuff. She was actually very proud of him. And that girlfriend of his was so polite and quiet. Just the kind of person she'd have picked herself for her son. She'll fit in so well at church. And she knew the Bible so well, just like Carl. Why hadn't she seen all these good qualities in him before? It just goes to show that they did right by being so hard on him.

She leaned over him so she could kiss his forehead. That was all that was meant to happen. She was going to kiss his forehead and then leave the room so she could go do ... something else.

But as she was putting her lips on him, she felt his hand reach up and cup her breast. She froze in place, partly because of the shock of it, but also partly from the excitement.

Oh, dear. She was getting that feeling. Her deep down secret feeling. She stayed there, hovering over him for a moment longer than she should have. She was feeling his hand on her breast a moment longer than she should have. Then she pulled away and his hand dropped back down to the bed.

Was he awake? Was he playing some kind of game with her? If he was then she'd make him very sorry. She looked at his face. She looked hard. No. He was sleeping. It was ok. He was probably dreaming of driving or something. Yes, driving. And her breast was the wheel of the car.

She sat there looking at him. He was a fine, strong young man. He'd make a good strong husband for his wife and then she'd see healthy grandkids.

Oh, that was a scary thought. Grandkids. But that was the way it should be. Just as soon as Carl was really old enough to get married. Sure, legally he was old enough but he wasn't ready for something like that yet. Not yet. Vicky had married at 18 but for her it had been absolutely necessary. Carl wasn't that way. He was better than her. He was stronger than her. He didn't have those kinds of evil things running through his head.

But he was going to be moving out soon. Too soon it seemed like. She'd have to really impress on him the importance of not having girls sleep over. Just because you can do a thing doesn't mean you should do a thing. Waiting for marriage is the right thing to do. Even as messed up and lustful as Vicky was, she'd at least been able to do that.

And it wasn't like she didn't have opportunities to fornicate before marriage or cheat on her husband after marriage. But even the likes of Vicky, as sinful as she was, she had been able to at least get that right. So she knew it could be done.

And even now, as she looked down at her son and the outline of his erection in his underwear; she knew she could probably do something inappropriate with him and get away with it. He was sleeping after all. She only needed to close the door and then she could suck his cock like there was no tomorrow. Just think of it. Another cock that wasn't her husband's. Her body was heating up just thinking of it. But that's how the devil works on you. It was right there. Right there for the taking.

She reached for it and let her hand rest on top of it. Oh, but she wasn't giving in. No. This was to show herself. She could give in, if she really wanted to. She could. It would be easy. But she was strong.

Oh, what was that. Carl was starting to bring his hand to her leg. He was trying to get his hand under her skirt. Ok, honey. Here you are. She moved her skirt up and he started running his hand up to her panties. She let him do it. But not to give in. No. Never to give in. Only to show that she was strong enough to walk away. Her son was feeling her pussy and trying to move her panties out of the way. Yeah, ok. That was far enough.

She removed her hand from his cock and then used that hand to remove his from her cunt. She took a deep breath and shuttered. That was a nice cock. If only. Oh, well.

She left her son's room and went to bed with her husband. This was a lucky night for them. She was able to reach climax before her husband had lost all of his power. Recently, he hadn't been able to last as long as he used to and it was very frustrating.

As she laid there with her husband she mentally locked a new demon away in a cage. No more sexual thoughts about her son. They had helped her this one night but now she had to end it.

...

"Not tonight." Karen said to Ellen when the younger sister tried to reach her hand around to feel the older one's breast.

"Come on. I know you want it."

"I said, not tonight."

"We had a good night, though."

"What?"

"I got Mom and Dad totally back on our side. Especially Mom."

"No. We don't do anything. I told you already."

"But think about it. We can make it so that instead of Carl saying he wants to move out, we can get Dad to throw him out."

"Why bother?"

"Because. He doesn't get to win. He's a loser."

"Just drop it, already. If we get him in trouble than he stays longer. Don't you get that?"

"I know I want to get this." Ellen said as she again reached for Karen's breast. The older sister rolled her eyes as Ellen pulled her pajama top up so she could try to get a suck on one of Karen's nipples.

"Not tonight. I'm not in the mood."

"Come on. I'll just do you. You don't have to do me if you don't want."

"No. Go to sleep."

Ellen started to yank on Karen's pajama bottoms while Karen tried to hold them up. Then Karen suddenly sat up and forcefully pushed Ellen off the bed.

"What the hell?" Ellen cried.

"Sh."

"What?"

"Sh. Listen."

"What? I hear a buzzing."

Ellen listened for a moment. "I don't hear anything."

"You don't hear that? Listen."

Ellen tried again but she didn't hear anything. "Maybe it's something outside."

"No. It sounds like an electric wire. You know, like for a camera or something."

"You're imagining things."

"Oh, but now I'm spooked. I can't have sex with you tonight."

"We can do it under the covers."

"No. I don't feel right."

Karen wrapped herself up in the sheet as much as she could and then pretended to go to sleep while her sister got naked next to her and started loudly pumping her fingers into herself for half the night.

...

Tuesday morning. Carl put in the security key to unlock the encryption on his computer, and booted into the off brand OS his parents insisted they all use on all their computers in order to keep money away from the big corporations that sent money to immoral causes. He logged into his account and started typing away at his homework so he could get it finished.

Damn his sisters and their stupid church bullshit. Yeah, it was probably his mom's idea but if he hadn't have had to go to dinner with them he could have gotten this done last night. Thankfully it wasn't that much. He finished and got it printed out. Then he issued the shut down command. There. Nice and locked and unable to be tampered with.

He scarfed down his breakfast while keeping an eye on the clock. He didn't have enough time to be bothered with greeting or chatting with everyone there assembled.

AH! Twenty four past. Time to go. He gulped down his orange juice and didn't even bother to touch his coffee. His mom would be cross with him since she'd feel it was a waste but she always made it too hot and he had do let it cool off or put milk in it to make it drinkable and he didn't have time for either today.

If only he'd woken up earlier. AH, but the bitch Karen had kept him awake with her fucking antics last night. As if he'd ever give up the dirt he had on her. No way. Granted, once he was free, really free, they could talk about it and he might gladly relinquish it, but not now. Until he never had to come back to this hell hole of a family where everyone treated him like some stranger's bastard child that they just took in out of pity, he was going to keep that video to hand, ready to decimate his sisters if either of them should try any bullshit.

Out the door. Keys in hand. Walking up to his car.

"Hey, wait." Karen said as she ran up to him.

"What." he said in time pressed annoyance.

"Have a good day."

"Huh?"

"Have a good day." she repeated.

Carl started to look around. Where was the trap? One of his sisters would not just walk up to him and tell him some cryptic shit like that out of the kindness of her heart.

"Did you do something to my car?" he accused.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying, have a good day."

"Why? What did you do?"

"Because I care about you."

"If anything happens I'm ..."

"Carl, I care about you. You're my brother and I care about you. That's all. I'm just wishing you a good day."

"You're creeping me out."

"Fine. Whatever." She turned her back to him and walked back into the house.

Suspiciously getting into car. Suspiciously looking around. Suspiciously turning the key and getting the car to start. Ok. All looked good. Go.

Driving. Avoiding traffic cops and elementary school zones. Turning into Votech. Parking. Looking at watch. On time. YAY!

At school things were better. Everyone was happy to see him, especially his girlfriend. She always made a point of setting up her desk or work station right next to his. Then inevitably, dumb ass Johnny would show up as well to gawk at them. But at least Johnny was friendly about it.

Most of the stuff they did that morning was easy. It was coming to the end of the tunnel. The instructor started to drop hints about the final exam because that was coming up fast. Carl wasn't worried like some of the others. He had this. He was ready. The fruits of spending every night and every weekend trapped in a room with nothing to do but study to pass the time had already paid off. He was ready. Then there was just one more semester of this and he'd be eligible to take the real test and get licensed.

Then he could get a real job. That wasn't to say his current job was bad. He made $19 an hour. But that would be nothing compared to what he could make once he could work full time as a licensed professional.

Classes finished. Lunch time.

Carl and Stephanie were sitting on the patio of the sandwich shop near the main road.

"I drempt of you last night." he said.

"What kind of dream?"

"I think we were just talking but I can't remember what we were talking about."

"Kind of like right now."

"You're better in person, though."

She smiled at him and it was a nice moment. And then the very loud music from the car that was rolling by them in the parking lot blared out.

"Hey, baby. Ditch the white boy and come over here." one of the guys in the car said.

Stephanie tried to ignore them. "Come on. Let's go inside." she said to Carl. He silently agreed but as they were getting up the guys from in the car started to get out and the one who yelled at them ran over and blocked the door.

"Honey, baby. You gotta let me get your digits."

"Just go past him." Stephanie said to Carl but the guy wasn't going to just let them walk away.

"Yo. Come on. Let me halla at chu for a minute."

"I got a man, or are you blind?"

"What's this honky got that I ain't got?"

"A job."

"Ah. What makes you think I ain't got no job?"

"You got a job?" she asked.

"I mean, not just now but ..."

"We're hiring down at the site if you're looking for work." Carl offered. It was true. Mrs. Miller had even taken Carl with her to go recruiting a couple of times. It was a welcome change from carrying drywall up endless flights of steps. That stuff was heavier than it looked, and that was especially so if you spent your whole afternoon doing it at the hottest part of the day.

The man's friends started to heckle him so he had to make a show of force for them. He raised his fist and acted like he was going to punch Carl. Carl flinched and that was all the ground the other man needed.

"I wasn't talking to your motherfucking bitch ass."

"Just saying."

"I'm not going to go work for no slave master."

"My boss is actually Afr..."

"I said shut up before I pop you. And you, why you got to let the white man take one of our fine black women?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize my skin color meant you had a claim of ownership on me." Stephanie objected.

"It's not like that. Come on, now."

"If you're willing to work, they're paying $17 an hour." Carl offered again.

The man was doing some kind of weird hand signal thing that Carl figured Stephanie must understand because he didn't get it. He looked over at her and it didn't look like she was very impressed.

"You can keep that chump change. I'm a straight up baller. You heard?"

"You got a car?" Stephanie asked.

"Course I got a car."

"They why you riding with your friend? Hm?"

The other men started to heckle again.

"You got a father? Or is he in jail? How many baby mamas you got?" Stephanie continued, causing wild laughter to erupt from the men standing by the car. "You go to church? You got a Bible anywhere?"

"A'ight, a'ight, a'ight. But look, when you start wanting some real loving, you ..."

"She's not going to get it from you obviously." Carl said when he finally found an opening.

The man from the car got all up, right in Carl's face.

"What I said? Huh? What I told you?"

"Dude, your breath stinks. Whose asshole you been licking?" Carl said.

The other man grabbed Carl by the front of his shirt but before it could go any further, his buddies grabbed him and pulled him away.

"You're nothing but a little racist bitch." the man yelled as his friends stuffed him into the car.

"I'm sorry about that. You good people please don't mind him." one of the men said before making a show of bowing exaggeratedly.

"You're about two minutes late with that." Stephanie said.

Once they were back in the shop, Carl finished his drink and then resigned himself to the day's labor. His body almost always gave him this brief moment of hesitation before it would be ready to just jump back to it. Many days, his mind had to force himself to go do what needed to be done.

"Oh, don't forget your forms tomorrow. You don't want to have to wait another week." he said.

"Don't worry. I still can't believe I'm going to get a passport. No one in my family has a passport. And hey, I'm sorry about that guy."

"Why? You didn't know him, did you?"

"No. Of course not."

"Then don't be sorry about it. He had nothing to do with you."

"I just wish people didn't act the fool like that."

"Well, what can you do? Free country means people are free to be stupid."

"And just so you know, I know you're not racist."

"Well, we've been saying the pledge of allegiance for over two hundred years but the words still haven't sunk in."

"What does that have to do with it?"

"One nation. The word nation means people. So ever since we were kids we've all been swearing that we're one nation. Not a black nation or a white nation or the Navajo nation. We've been swearing that we're all one united nation with no separation but then we don't live that out."

"That's what that means?"

"Look it up."

"Oh, I believe you."

"Besides, even if that wasn't in the pledge, that's what science says. We all ultimately come from Africa anyway. And if someone doesn't want to believe that, then the Bible lays it out pretty clear. Most of Genesis is just this father here had two sons and one son went and made this tribe while the other son went and made this other tribe. You trace it all back and we're all related. One big human ... tribe."

She hugged him for his words and gave him a parting kiss.

He wished he could just stay there with her. Maybe she'd be free after work and they could do something.

Alright. Off to work. He left it at that and made his way to his car with his keys in his hand. As he was unlocking his door someone ran up to him from his blind spot.

"Hey, nigger. I got something for you."

BAM!

...

...

...

... What? ... Carl shook his head. He was having trouble seeing. What was going on?

"Hey, can you hear me?" a medic said. Carl nodded, though the woman's voice was muffled from the ringing in his ears. Or was it the water running down his back?

Where was he? Where was his car? Oh, that guy stole his car. Yeah. Wait. No. That was bad in more ways than one. He had stuff for work in the back seat and his school bag was in there.

"What an asshole." Carl was saying to himself. The medic was still doing something when a police officer came up and started trying to ask Carl some questions. Carl looked over at some shiny box thing that was like a mirror and he got a look at his face. Damn, his face was messed up. At least he hadn't been cut up, though. Oh, look, that wasn't water at all. It was blood. Why would they put blood on him?

This was going to be a hassle. He had to call work and let them know he was going to be late. Which bus would get him closest to the site? Oh, and his dad was going to be pissed he lost the car. He was going to be grounded for that for sure. He just bet this was all his sisters' doing. They had really crossed the line this time.

Carl felt his pockets and to his shock, the scumbag hadn't stolen either his phone or his wallet. Of course, he only had one of those old flip phones anyway and the only things in his wallet besides his license was his library card and four dollars. Still, you had to look for the silver lining somewhere. It sort of reminded him of a movie about robbing a bank but he couldn't remember the title. It had that lady from Beatlejuice in it and the guy from Ground Hog's Day. Where had he seen that? Not at his house, he knew that much.

"Up your butt with a coconut." Carl muttered as he tried to understand how one wall in the ambulance could be taller than the other wall. That was weird. When did they do that? Oh look. Stephanie was there. She's so pretty. He should ask her to marry him. That would be nice. Then he wouldn't have to be a virgin anymore. Did that thing with his sister count as losing his virginity? Say, maybe the medic knows. He should ask her.

"Hey, you ok?" the cop asked.

"Fine." Carl answered as the medic encouraged him to lay back and then she started to strap him in. Yay. It was like a ride on a roller coaster.

...

Buzz Buzz.

Ellen picked up her phone and looked at the map link she'd been sent. Downtown. Pfft. Lame. Her mother probably just wanted them all to join another stupid prayer circle in front of city hall or something. Hello, world to Mom. All the praying in the universe wasn't going to ever change anything.

Ellen went back to her conversation with her friend, Megan, and in the back of her mind she was wondering if she should go to her last class of the day or just skip it and hang out.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,388 Followers
1...45678...17