Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only down side to dating Stephanie was that idiot Johnny at school wouldn't stop talking about it. Apparently, a white guy dating a black girl was just blowing his mind. Carl didn't even think of her that way. She was just Stephanie to him, not 'black girl' Stephanie; but Johnny would come up to them and ask all these really stupid questions that he obviously didn't know sounded super racist.

"Can you imagine if you two had kids." Johnny would say. "Do you think they'd look like Michael Jackson's kids?"

Carl often really just wanted to tell the guy to get lost and stop staring at them. A white person and a black person holding hands isn't that visually interesting. Get a life, moron. But he had been raised to be more polite than to say that kind of thing to someone who probably was at least one egg short of a full dozen.

Carl just didn't understand what was weird to people about it. There were so called 'interracial' couples everywhere now. It was normal. Neither Carl nor Stephanie would be the first person in either of their families to be in one.

Carl got off of the call with Stephanie and was about to just close his eyes and let himself drift off to sleep so he could perhaps dream of her when he noticed that someone was standing by the crack in his door.

"Come in." he said and Karen entered his room. She had the disc in her hand and she nervously tapped it against the other palm.

"I can't watch this." she said.

Carl just shrugged. He had actually already known that would be the case. He'd burned the dvd with a very high child lock setting in the parental controls and he already knew his sister didn't have the technical knowhow to bypass it. "Not my problem."

Carl closed his eyes and expected her to leave but instead she closed and locked his door.

"No locking doors." Carl quoted the house rule to her. "And I told you what would happen if I got in trouble again."

"Tell me what's on this." she said as she came over to his bed.

Carl ignored her and she used the disc to tap him on the shoulder. He continued to ignore her so she hit him with it a bit harder. Carl's eyes popped open and he looked over at her. She was bringing the case of the disc down again when Carl caught her wrist with his hand. She tried to pull away but for all her tough big sister shtick and mean attitude, she wasn't as strong as he was. Even pulling with all her strength he still held her firm. She brought her other hand down with the intention of hitting him but he caught that one too.

Karen had less than good balance at that moment and she came crashing down to her brother. There was a moment when they were both struggling for dominance and then Karen stopped cold.

The fact was, they were both wearing pajamas and it was very unusual for them to ever be this physically close to each other. While mentally, Carl had the wrestling on his mind, which was something he never did with his sisters; his body had noticed when Karen's tits had come into contact with him, even it it was through two layers of sleepwear. In that moment he smelled her and in a way it was intoxicating. This was the closest they had ever been. Her skin was right there. Her tits were on him. He could feel them. Her legs were right there. And where her legs were there was also ... Oh. That got a reaction from him and then her body noticed that reaction and had a reaction of its own.

Carl let her go and tried to keep his stern look long enough for her to get away from him. She slowly started to move but then her empty hand went down to his crotch. She felt the outline of his erection through his pants. She bit on her bottom lip. He gave her an angry look to let her know he did not appreciate that kind of game but then he saw her face. Her brow was all scrunched up and her mouth was hanging open. She started to let her fingers close around his dick, even through his pants, and then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body started shaking. Her breathing started to do this weird, inconsistent kind of panting and Carl was thinking that maybe she was having a seizure. Her face turned bright red and then sweat started to bubble out of her pores.

He felt worried for her as he watched her go through whatever his was and when she came out of it and looked at him, she had to blink a number of times before her true vision returned. All of the sudden, all the muscles in her face relaxed and she took a deep breath. She seemed dizzy, like she didn't remember where she was and Carl was pressing himself all they way against the wall to keep distance from her. For all he knew, this was some kind of trap to get him in trouble.

Carl gave her a moment and then quietly said "Would you please stop touching me like that?" since she still had her hand on his cock.

That snapped her fully back to reality and she quickly pulled her hand back from him. She got off the twin bed and looked at him with disgust. "No one wants to touch the likes of you."

"Get out."

"I didn't want to be in this filthy pig sty you call your room anyway."

She went to the door, which she had to take time to unlock, and then slammed it as she left. Carl was going to take a second to try and think about what had just happened when she popped her head back in.

"You're ... You're a ..." she began but seemed confused as to what she wanted to say. No words were coming so she eventually just said "Go to hell. I hate you." and then slammed his door again.

...

FUCK! What the hell was that? She felt like she wanted to rip her skin off. How could she have let her guard down in front of him. No. Not him. Of all people, not him.

See. This is why. This is why doing sex stuff with her sister was wrong. It was messing with her head. And doing stuff with Carl would be extra wrong because he could get her pregnant. Then it wouldn't just be fun, exciting, orgasms. It would be maternity, and people asking who the father was, and maybe birth defects, and her having to make a family with fucking Carl of all people. Ugh. No. Why couldn't he just die? She knew that was a terrible thing to think about but she wanted him gone. Wasn't he supposed to be moving out? Hurry the fuck up already.

She couldn't wait for the day that she never had to see him ever again.

Ever again.

Oh, no. Something was wrong. It was true. It was going to happen. She suddenly realized that it was true. He was leaving and in all likelihood she would in fact never see him again. He hated her.

She had seen the application for a passport. Where was he going? She should be happy. Maybe in some far off country he'd get hit by a bus and those foreign doctors would botch things up and he'd be a vegetable a thousand miles away for the rest of his life.

Ouch. That hurt. No. She did not want that. She was an evil person just thinking it. What had she become? She couldn't even remember why she was fighting with him. And all he wanted was peace. He had had a week and so far he hadn't hit back at her or Ellen. He'd just asked to be treated with respect.

Karen sat on the sofa in the living room and pondered. Why didn't this make sense? It used to be so simple. It was her and Ellen against Carl. But now she didn't feel that way. What was wrong?

...

Ellen squatted by the door to her parents' bedroom. This was one of her secret pleasures. If the house was quiet and she listened really hard, she could hear her parents having sex. They had sex most nights in fact. At least twenty times a month. Sometimes more. She'd miss this when she moved away with Karen.

She was still, listening to her mother's faint moaning while she thought of having a house together with Karen. It would be so perfect. They could just tell people that they were a normal married lesbian couple. They wouldn't have to go to church anymore. They could just be a normal couple like everyone else. They wouldn't have to tell anyone that they were sisters. They could make up a story that they were third cousins or something.

She wondered who would be the one with the big job and who would stay home and take care of the house. She let herself fantasize about both possibilities. She liked the one where she was like her father. She could come home, and Karen would have dinner prepared on the table. Then they could eat together as a family of just them, with their own house and their own rules. Then Ellen would take Karen to bed and fuck her until they both had at least two orgasms.

Her orgasms with her sister were so good. They were much better than when she had to just play with herself. She had her fingers on her cunt at that very moment but that was usual for her. If only Karen would fully commit to their relationship she would never have to come and finger herself by this door ever again. But slowly, she knew Karen would turn. She trusted that Karen knew what was right for her. For both of them.

She was starting to think of how it could be done. She needed to show Karen that she was completely on Karen's side. She needed Karen to know that the old status quo had never changed. It was Ellen and Karen against Carl. That would bring Karen back to her. That would keep her here in her loving sister's arms. Yes.

...

It was Saturday. Carl looked at the circuit board and a thought came to him. He looked back at the diagram he had in his textbook and then looked at the board again. Great. Just great. He'd messed it up. Could he salvage what he had?

Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

"Hey." said Karen as she only opened the door just enough to slide in and then closed it behind herself.

"Hey."

"Mom baked cookies. She wants to know which Bible verse you want on yours."

Carl thought for a moment. "Fides sine operibus otiosa est."

"You know she's not going to put that on there."

"It's in the Bible."

"Ok. John 3:16 it is." Karen said. Karen was about to go but then she came and sat on his bed. Carl turned to look at her and shrugged. "You don't really believe, do you?"

"What? Get out."

"I'm not trying to get you in trouble. I'm just asking."

"Mom and Dad say we have to believe in the Bible. So that's what I do. It's not my fault that what the pastor teaches is the exact opposite of what's in the Bible."

"Oh, like you've read all of the Bible."

"What do you think I've been doing all these years while I've been punished, trapped in this room?"

"So, you're an expert?"

"Are you done? Get out."

"Mom's making the cookies primarily for you."

"I'm grounded."

"No, you're not. Mom and Dad even say you're not. And besides, why ..."

"Why, What?" he challenged.

"Why ..." sigh "do you care if you get in more trouble if you're just going to keep yourself grounded?"

Carl tapped his pencil on his desk a few times and then began to answer. "Mom and Dad ..." he said as he shook his head. "They can't hurt me anymore. You see. You. You and Ellen. You can't hurt me anymore. I'm done. It's over."

That took a moment to process. "What does that mean?"

"What do you think it means? Once I'm free, I'm never coming back here. No. I have better things to do with my life. I'm gone. You'll finally get exactly what you've always wanted."

"To hell with you." she said as she stood up. "You don't know anything about me."

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

She went to the door and was just about to leave when she turned back to him and pointed. "And I hope you know that ..."

"What?" he challenged her as he got to his feet to stand his ground.

"You ... You don't ..." She looked away and then she looked back at him with her teeth shown in anger. "You don't mean anything to me."

"Good. Now go."

She glared at him. "And you're not an expert on the Bible."

Carl dropped his guard and laughed. "And you think Pastor Luis is?"

"More than you."

"Well, Sola Scriptura logically necessitates that the Parol Evidence Rule be imposed on the Bible."

"What the hell are you even talking about?"

"The good pastor can keep all of his crazy rantings to himself."

"I ... ugh ... sigh ... I didn't come in here to talk about that."

"You came in here to tell me something about cookies. You've said it. So go. Go enjoy the cookies. What do I care?"

"The cookies are for you. Idiot."

"You're the one who can't work a dvd player."

"You're such an ass."

Carl was becoming bored with this conversation so he reached for the door nob himself to open it and let her out. She pushed on the door to keep him from being able to do that and the next thing they knew they were having a kind of test of strength and willpower. He was stronger than her but she was putting all her weight up against the door to keep it shut.

Simple solution. Carl would just pick her up. He got his arm around her and tried to do just that. Well, that didn't work out how he planned actually. She put her arms around him to counter and then they were in a kind of hug that was a cross between tug of war and keep away.

The initial objective to get her out of his room was still sort of there in the back of Carl's mind but it was slowly melting to nothing as he found himself in a very strange embrace with Karen. He became aware of the heat from her body. He became aware of her scent and the way she was looking at him. She made a play to pull free from him but it was only half hearted and the next thing either knew, he had her back up against the door with her legs wrapped around him.

"Let go of me." she whispered.

"Get out of my room."

"Gladly." she said as she again tried to break free.

The result this time was that she had her head on his shoulder and she was pulling at his clothing while grinding herself onto him. Carl had already developed a hard on but it was then that he really noticed it because the head of his cock was starting to poke his sister and ... that was interesting.

He pulled her hair and she looked up at him. "Just go." he said.

"Let go of me and I will."

They were locked in this moment with each other. Their mouths were so close that they were breathing the same air. She looked so inviting and yet so dangerous. Her skin just made him want to start kissing her. Then she licked her lips and he felt like he wanted to push into her. Did that even make sense. Closer, something in his mind was telling him. Closer. Deeper.

She ran one of her hands through his hair and with the other hand she took his and moved his hand to her chest. She squeezed his hand onto her breast and then gasped.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Let go."

"You let go."

Their lips were each almost touching as they spoke. She started to tighten her legs around him and then she gave him a look of pain.

That look. What was that? What did that mean? With effort, he pulled himself and her away from the door and then he let her drop to the floor at his feet.

"I see what you're doing?" he said as he watched her get up from being dropped on her ass. He went to the door and opened it all the way, then stood there and pointed. "OUT!"

"I was just talking to you, jerk."

"Go ahead. Go tell Mom and Dad that I hurt you. Go on. Then see what happens."

"I wasn't ..."

He slammed his door in her face rather than hear her.

Before bed that night it had become his thing that Carl would do almost every night. He took another look at that video of his two sisters. Everyday the video was still there and every time he looked at it, they were still doing lesbian stuff to each other. And then he'd masturbate, though he was feeling less and less guilty about it, probably due to falling asleep soon afterwards.

...

The weekend had been long and boring, as always. However, it was now over. Monday morning meant that Carl could no longer carry on with the self imposed grounding to rub his righteous indignation in everyone's face. Even if his parents had not relented, this would be the end of him being grounded but that really just meant that he had to be on his guard again.

That was the pattern going all the way back to when he was eleven. He might get one day of not being in trouble and then he went right back to being grounded. Well, at least his father had stopped spanking them all years earlier.

All weekend both of his sisters had been acting really messed up. That almost always meant they were up to something. He told himself it didn't matter. Soon he'd be gone. He was counting the days. Soon he'd be gone with Stephanie at his side and he'd never have to physically see any of them again for the rest of his life. And that counted double for Pastor Luis and his retard daughter Cindy. That bitch knew he had a girlfriend but she still insisted on throwing herself at him.

As fate would have it, after Carl had already had a very long day with school and work, instead of going home he had to meet everyone at one of those family restaurants with an all you can eat buffet. Carl didn't see the point. None of them would ever go for seconds.

At the restaurant, they were to socialize with some of the other families from church but Carl was actually resting his eyes as he leaned his head against the wall by the booth. His mind was playing back to him his conversation with Stephanie. She'd put her words together in a kind of funny way and he was wondering if there was some kind of hidden meaning in it.

He saw her face and it looked like she was saying something but he couldn't hear her. Then he felt strongly that something was wrong. She was touching him. She had her hand on his cock and she was feeling it through is jeans.

Hey, wait. This isn't real. Carl jerked his head and started to try and open his eyes. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his side where Karen was apparently pinching him.

"Ouch. What's the big idea?"

"Wake up. You're embarrassing us." Karen said.

"Yeah, turd." Ellen said from across the table.

This was just like them. They waited until he wasn't at his best and then they went on the attack.

He got up and checked his pockets. Nothing. He grabbed his school bag and took a look inside while they watched. They may not remember but he did. A few years ago when they'd been at one of these kinds of places, they'd put some food in his bag and then got him busted for stealing.

He was too exposed like this. He wasn't going to eat any more than he already had and he wasn't really part of the in group with all these other people. The best thing to do at that moment was get some sleep and recharge his batteries for the next day. He looked around the restaurant and visually spotted his parents.

His mother was right there. It shouldn't be that hard to get to her. But as he got to his feet, he was almost knocked over again as stupid fucking Cindy of all God damned people flung herself at him and tried to rope him into some kind of moron's version of a hug.

Just stop. Ew. She could have his spot at the booth if she really wanted it.

"Ouch." she said as he let her fall. See ya.

Ok. Moving on.

"Hey, mom." he said as he went up to her. "I think I need to go home."

"Home?"

"I don't feel good, ma'am."

"Are you ok?"

"Ma'am, I don't know. You all stay. I'll just drive myself back to the house and ..."

"Baby. If you're sick you shouldn't be driving."

"I'll be ok, ma'am. I'm just what the British call 'knackered' is all."

"Karen!" his mother yelled out over the crowd of people.

"Aw, mom. I can ..."

"Your sister is driving you. That's final."

"Yes, ma'am." Carl watched as Karen and Ellen both came over. Oh, please! Not both of them. Not together. NO!

"Karen, your brother might be sick. I want you to get him home and take his temperature. Then call me."

"You sure he doesn't just have a hang over?" Ellen joked. That mood was short lived though because their mother snapped her fingers right in Ellen's face.