Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"None of that."

Carl had to surrender his keys to his sister and then they walked out to his car. He had half a mind to get in the back seat and lay down but he still had all his gear back there because he came directly from work.

"Have fun with the loser." Ellen yelled at them as Karen was unlocking the car.

"Don't worry, I will." Carl yelled back.

"I didn't mean you." Ellen yelled back. Then she thought about her words and was going to yell a correction but Carl was already in the car and closing the door.

"She's a real dummy sometimes." Karen said.

"You two not getting along?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Heh. Ok. Fine by me."

"I will be happy when I don't have to share a room with her." Karen said as she turned the engine over.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"No."

"Just as well. I know anyway, just so you know."

Karen was cautious yet skeptical. "How?" she asked as the car began to move.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes, it does."

"Ellen started cutting her fingernails all the way down."

"So?"

"And then she started saying weird stuff to me in the bathroom."

"She told you?"

"No. But she was saying some weird stuff and it's not hard to put two and two together."

"God. She's so stupid."

"Commandment 2."

Karen gave her brother a sideways glare and then quietly asked to be forgiven for taking the Lord's name in vain.

"Say, have you ever read exactly what the commandments say?" he asked and he leaned his seat back and closed his eyes.

"Sure. Lots of times."

"I mean, in the Bible itself. Leviticus and Deuteronomy."

"Um ... not specifically those places."

"The Lord will not leave unpunished."

"What?"

"If you take the Lord's name in vain, it says the Lord will not leave you unpunished."

"That's Old Testament."

"I don't think it matters. Jesus was talking about how if you insult him you can be forgiven but if you insult the Holy Spirit you will not be forgiven."

"He said that? Like, actually said it and you can show me?"

"Yep. That and a bunch of other things that will keep you awake at night."

"Like what?"

"Like, to get into Heaven, you have to be perfect."

"What does that mean?"

"See, I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. And we're all just going along like we know we've got a guaranteed ticket in but ... I don't know. It scares me sometimes."

"Maybe you're just over thinking it."

"Or maybe the problem is that we don't think about it enough. A man who's also God comes and tells us a bunch of stuff that we don't really understand and we're all just supposed to feel good and confident that we got this? And then, there's the story of when like, a bunch of people all died and they were all in line to go into heaven and Jesus turns to them and tells them to get out of his face because they didn't do the right things in life."

"What's hard to understand about that?"

"They were telling him that all their lives they called Jesus their Lord but he still turned them away. That's us. He's talking about us. Mom and Dad and Pastor Luis can say over and over that Jesus is their personal Lord and savior but I don't think it's going to matter. I mean, really. Why would God care what you said? You know. Like, Jesus told them all one time that if they loved him, they would keep his commandments. And then he goes and tells some guys that they can't get into heaven because they didn't feed the hungry."

"There's nothing stopping you from volunteering at a soup kitchen."

"Yeah, but, I don't think that's what he was really talking about."

"Then what was he talking about?"

"I don't know. I just don't know. No body knows. A lot of times, reading the Bible, it just makes me think that we need to all slow down and really try to make some sense of it. Cause, Jesus was talking about how his body is real food and then Pastor Luis goes on for two hours about how Jesus didn't actually mean it like that. Well, why would God lie? And he said we had to eat his body or we couldn't get into heaven."

"Maybe it's a metaphor for something."

"But we don't know. That's the problem. We don't know. And just now, you asked for forgiveness but how do you know you've been forgiven."

"What? Um ... I just do. I feel it. You ask to be forgiven and you're forgiven."

"You feel it? That's not knowing. That's guessing. That's hoping."

"Well, if I'm not forgiven, I don't know what else He wants me to do."

"Exactly. We don't know what to do. And everything they say in church is either speculation or a flat out lie."

"Just because you disagree, that doesn't make it a lie."

"Pastor Luis says that we'll still be either men or women in heaven but the Bible says the exact opposite. I pointed it out to him and he just said I had a bad translation."

"Maybe you did."

"Every translation of the Bible says that, Karen."

"What exactly?"

"That in heaven we are no longer male or female."

"Cause we're ghost."

"No. We'll have bodies that don't have a gender anymore."

"What?"

"There are deeper mysteries in that book that we're not being told. That no one wants to even talk about. They tell us to believe in the Bible and then they contradict what it says. I don't get it. It's almost enough for me to throw my hands up and just say none of this makes sense."

"That's why you have to take it on faith."

"But faith in who, or what? God destroyed the Earth in the flood. He didn't do that because we forced Him. He decided to do it and then He decided that we should remember that He did that by putting it in the Bible. We have this idea that God is this nice, elderly grandfather but whenever people in the Bible see a glimpse of God, they cower in fear."

They arrived at the house and upon entering Carl just wanted to go to his room and sleep. However, Karen came and said she wasn't going to lie to their mother. She was actually going to take his temperature.

"I insist. And come to think of it, after all that rambling, you just might have a fever."

Carl let her do it and then she went away to report that Carl was fine. Carl changed into his pajamas and was about to get into bed when Karen came back to his room.

"It's just the two of us in the house." she said.

"Are you sure? Have you checked every room?"

"Ha. I want you to show me what's on the disc."

"Actually, it might be best if you destroyed that and I just told you."

"So tell me."

"I'm kind of tired."

"Carl, please. Come on. I've been nice to you and I've kept Ellen off your back."

Arg. "It's a video of you and Ellen drinking in your room."

Carl watched her as relief washed over her face. "Drinking." she said. "And how did you get a video of that?"

"I had a camera in there."

"I knew it. I knew you had to have done something like that. There was no way you would be so lucky to ... wait. You have a camera in my room?"

"Not anymore."

"Because of course you'd say that. Where is it?"

"I took it out."

"No, I'm serious. You can't have a camera in there."

"Which is why I took it out."

"Dammit Carl. Listen to me. Go get it. Now."

"Get the wax out of your ears. I ALREADY took it out."

"I can't believe you. I need you to ..." she said as she came to him, grabbed his wrist, and tried to pull him from the bed.

"Relax." he yelled at her. "I took it out. I wasn't going to have a camera in there recoding you and Ellen having sex every night."

Karen froze after recoiling her hand. "What?"

"Yeah, I have video of that too."

"No. NO. No, no, no, no, NO!" She started shaking and looking all around herself as if she expected bright lights to start shining on her from abductors who were coming to take her away. Then she looked at Carl's computer and she started looking it over before she grabbed at some of the cables in the back.

Carl jumped out of bed and caught hold of her wrist to stop her from damaging anything.

"You have to." she said.

"Let go." he yelled.

"Delete it."

"I have it in more places than just here." Technically true since it was also on the dvd he had given her.

"Where?"

"Let go." He clamped down on her arm really hard and then yanked it from his computer. In doing so he knocked her off her feet and he went down to the floor with her. There on the carpet they were struggling with each other until she had her legs wrapped around him while he pinned her down.

"Let me up.." she demanded.

"Don't touch my computer."

She started to try and get her arm free or arch her body but he had her. She couldn't move.

"Ugh." she let out in frustration.

"Promise you won't touch my computer." he offered.

"Promise you'll delete that video."

"No way. The second I do you'll have Mom and Dad ..."

"I won't do nothing. I swear."

"You swear?"

"I swear. Give me a Bible and I'll swear. But you have to get that camera out of my room."

"I already took it out."

"I don't believe you."

"Well, if you can't believe me then I can't believe you."

It was a stalemate for a moment but then Karen got an idea of how to get her brother to let her go. It wasn't the usual kind of thing that she'd do but something in her was telling her it would work. She started to work herself out of her shirt and she flashed him her bra. That did not have the desired reaction. Though his facial expression did change, he didn't let up on his grip. She was just about to attempt something else when she became aware of something growing.

"What's that?" she asked.

"You know what it is."

She didn't know why she did it and Carl didn't know why he was letting her but she started to move her cunt to meet his enlarging erection. With her skirt out of the way, there was only her panties between her sex and his pajamas.

Karen started to feel a kind of emptiness that she wanted to fill. Or was it an itch she wanted to scratch. It was hard to put words to but something about this moment was waking things up in her. She wanted his dick to be bigger. She wanted it to be harder. She bumped herself onto it as forcefully as she could and it was never enough.

Carl felt it when her hand got free but he wasn't worried. He still had her pinned no matter what she did with that hand. Besides, he had other things on his mind, like ... why was she reaching under his waistband. She got hold of the shaft of his dick and aimed the head so that it pointed right at her. Then, through three layers of clothing, she was trying to do something akin to balancing a plate on the end of a pencil.

Carl was barely able to form a complete picture of what was happening in his mind. It half way felt like there was some round bone or something that she was pressing onto the head of his dick. But then his dick slipped passed that and went to the really soft place. She held him there for a moment and then Carl was able to finally look down and try to see what was going on.

There actually wasn't much to see. Her skirt was in the way and he was wearing pajamas anyway. But somehow, reorienting his head allowed him to really get the picture.

And then it happened. To Carl's horror, while his sister's hand was touching his cock and her panty clad privates were exposed to him, he started to cum on himself. His limbs lost their strength as he felt semen flow out of him. It was almost like he was pissing it out. And there was so much of it. It started to run down his pant leg and get everywhere.

Carl looked at his sister to see if she'd realized what had just happened and she looked like she was spacing out in her own little world. Carl decided that the best thing to do just then was roll off of her once he could get detached from being entangled with her.

And there they were. Both of them were on the floor next to each other trying to catch their breath. Carl was thinking that he should say something. Something. They'd just had some kind of moment there and it had to be acknowledged and maybe discussed. Maybe?

Carl sat up and then puffed his cheeks with air as he blew out. He turned to his sister who was laying there looking at him with seductive eyes. Her bra was still exposed to him as well as her panties.

Bam. Erection again. Just like that. Carl swallowed. Words. He needed words. He searched his mind. There had to be some words that were appropriate for his situation.

"Don't think you can get me to give up what I have on you by trying to rope me into it too."

The change on her face was instant. She sat up with a very angry look on her face and she was trying to think of a come back but nothing was coming out of her gaping mouth. So instead she settled on punching him as hard as she could and then storming out.

Ok. That's one way to deal with this. Carl got up and realized he was not going to go to sleep with cum all in his underwear. He brought his clothes to the laundry room and took a quick shower. On his way out of the shower, Karen was calling him into her room.

Carl tempered himself. Whatever it is she wanted, he had to remain strong and not let her confuse him or compromise him.

"What?" he asked as he stood just outside her door.

"Where's the camera?"

"What did I tell you?"

"You're a liar. You're going to tell me that you think me and Ellen are having sex every night, which we're NOT by the way. But you're going to tell me that you think we might and you just took the camera out so ..."

"Yes, I just took the camera out."

"Look, you know filming people like that is illegal, right?"

"You're a lawyer now?"

"Dammit, Carl. Stop being difficult and show me where the camera is."

"Dammit, Karen. Stop being fucking deaf and hear me. There is NO MORE FUCKING CAMERA. I took it out."

"Prove it."

"Prove? What? Ok. Look. The camera was right there. But as you can see. It's not fucking there anymore."

"You could have another one. How would I know?"

"Cause I'm telling you."

She shook her head. "You have to prove it to me."

"What more proof do you need that something isn't there then to see with your own eyes that it's not there."

She moved to the center of her room. She put her arms out from her body and slowly turned around. "Where? Where would you put it?"

"I'm going to bed."

"Wait. Come here."

"No. You're not the boss of me."

"Please. Does that word work for you? Please."

"What? What do you want?"

She looked around her room as she adjusted the exact place where she was standing. "Come here."

Hesitantly, he approached her. "Don't pull nothing."

"Ok, so you have a camera in here, then it should be able to see this spot."

"I don't ... you know, I give up. Believe what you want."

"Kiss me."

"Go to hell."

"Come on. Please. If you'll kiss me then I'll know you're not filming me every night."

"Well, actually, I only took the camera out because I thought it was wrong to film you and Ellen having sex. If you guys aren't doing that anymore then I should probably put it back in."

"Don't you dare."

"You really just never had any regard for me at all. You never stopped to think about how much you were damaging my life with your lies."

"You did the same stuff to us."

"The same? Really? You want to refresh your memory there and see things the way they actually happened, please."

"You just weren't as good at the game as us."

"Oh. Game to you; my life to me. But now I'm better than either of you will ever be. I've got you and I'm not giving that up."

She pouted. "Would it help if I said I was sorry?"

"No. You can say you love me but that doesn't make it so. You can say your sorry but that can be a lie. You can say the grass is red and that pigs can fly but that doesn't change the truth."

"And what's the truth to you?"

"You don't have my wellbeing in mind. You never have."

"Like you've ever had mine in mind."

"I took the camera out, didn't I?"

"That doesn't mean anything. You never should have put a camera in here. If you really felt bad about it you'd get rid of that video."

"Sure. I'll do that."

"You will?"

"Just as soon as I've moved out. Absolutely. I'm not going to hold it over your head no matter how much I'm certain that you'd hold it over mine."

"I would not."

"You're asking me where my camera is. Where's your camera? You ask me to come in here and kiss you. Oh. Now I get it."

"Ugh. That's not why, you thick idiot."

"Yeah, that's why." he said as he left her room.

...

Vicky double checked that everything was in her purse after entering the house. In the living room she found her oldest daughter reading her psychology textbook. That one was always such a disappointment. She should be acting like a grown woman but she still wants to be a teenager. But that's what the world does to these twenty somethings these days. It was a shame. If Karen acted more adult then she'd be able to join her voice to the church council and then maybe they could actually start to change how all the money was spent.

But at least Karen knew how to act in public. Vicky's younger daughter had shown herself to possess not a lick of sense this night. At one point, Vicky had wanted to shove an apple down her throat to stop her annoying laugh. Ellen sounded like a wild donkey braying and everyone was looking at her. It wasn't dignified. It was times like this that she wished she had insisted on Ellen going to Bible college instead of allowing her to follow Karen to that demon's den of sin they called a university. Apparently it wasn't enough that all the kids there were too stupid to figure out how to look in their pants to see if they're a boy or a girl. No. That's too hard for them. Vicky guessed their necks didn't bend all the way like a normal person's so they had to all be transitioning to one thing or another. It figured that Karen wouldn't have been able to find a good husband yet with such poor pickings. The whole college thing was starting to look like a massive waste of money because besides no good men to be husbands, her girls didn't seem to be learning anything from the weakling airheads that taught there.

And now apparently there was an epidemic of brothers and sisters in sexual relationships with each other. Well, that's what they get for forcing them to share dorm rooms. Really? What did they think would happen? That's why her children had all been separated as soon as they could walk. The Devil was always there making you think about things you shouldn't be. So you had to keep it at a distance so you don't give in. The problem with kids nowadays was that instead of resisting, they were all too eager to dive in and pleasure themselves until they were all sex crazed maniacs. If someone from the church would try to tell them to repent and reform, those hippies would accuse people like Vicky of not understanding.

Oh, but Vicky understood. She understood all too well. She knew her own nature and she passed over a man she felt she loved and married the man that she thought would be able to please her the most in bed. She never said that out loud but in the secret of her conscience, she was able to admit it to herself. Until she was able to take her vows and be taken to bed, there was almost not a single day that passed where she didn't feel tormented by sexual urges and more often than she would ever like to remember she was compelled against her will to pleasure herself with her fingers. She was honestly surprised that she only had three children because her sex drive had never really gone away. It was her cross to carry.

There used to be times when she'd pray and pray and pray for her lust to leave her. She used to beg to have it taken from her. She used to have such depraved thoughts and fantasies while waiting for her husband to return home. And at times, even as she was being with her husband, her mind would try to imagine other men or multiple men and at times women. What really got her off was imagining her husband was a bad man, like some burglar who had broken into the house and was raping her. So wicked. The fantasies might even give her the physical sensation of all manner of vile body fluids running down her body.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...34567...17