Peeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Than I got up to take some pictures with Jill in them. I took one with her standing in front of the arches, several in front of the different clubs. I did notice that a couple of the places I had heard of were closed, part of the poor economy I guess. I had wanted to go see Fitzgerald's but it was one of those shut down.

Instead we took a shortcut down one side street that was little more than an alley, one doorway had a tiny sign and we heard music so we went in.

We turned around and went right back out when we saw the woman up on a stage, she didn't have a stitch on I don't think. I knew they went fully nude back in Portland but I didn't know Reno had clubs like that, too. I never got to find out for sure because Jill tugged on my arm before my eyes could really adjust.

"Hey!" I protested.

"You are going to look at me, not some naked bimbo." She said.

"Why don't you go up there and do a guest spot, maybe you could get enough tips to get our money back." I grinned as she hauled me back down the alley.

"I will give you a tip." She said, laughing at me.

I got some more photos in front of our own hotel, Jill looked around furtively to make sure no one was looking and then flipped her skirt up. I got her cold with that one.

"Want to come up to my room little girl? I have Chocolate." I whispered in her ear.

"Only if you promise to not develop that last snapshot, you will give that kid back home a heart attack." She giggled.

I grinned, I knew damn good and well that I was going to do exactly that.

Back inside, I made it a few steps before I realized Jill wasn't beside me, I looked back and she was putting money in a 10 cent machine. I walked back to her.

"These machines close to the door never pay off, they are just here to attract and milk the low dollar bettors." I said, demonstrating my vast knowledge of how the gaming business worked.

Just then she pushed the button and bells went off, she had won $600.00, four rows of Lions came up with some other funny looking things.

"Oh, good grief." I said.

She pushed the button again and got three bonus thingies, the silly machine started spinning all by itself. It racked up another $300.00 before it finally stopped.

Jill was jumping up and down all excited, I was beginning to think she was going to bounce her boobies right out of her dress. I stepped back and got several snapshots, she didn't even notice.

She pushed the collect button and we went to cash the ticket out.

In the elevator she made me quit messing with her, telling me they had security cameras everywhere. I looked around but I didn't see any as she stuffed her tit back into her top.

Back at our room, I talked her into going out in the hallways with nothing on so I could get some snapshots of that. She finally did, making sure to look both ways, then she darted out while I snapped the shot. But just as she got outside two men came around the corner and Jill barely made it back inside in time, they got a glimpse of her naked behind. One of the men looked at me, then the camera and grinned.

I just grinned back, blushing. I realized he knew what we were doing. But that put an end to Jill going out in the hallway, no amount of coaxing would get her to try that again. We ended up spending a long time soaking in the hot tub in our room, then we went to bed. I was pretty well drained but Jill wasn't so I just licked her into total submission before we finally snuggled up and slept.

The next day we woke up to it getting hot again, Jill was digging through her outfits wearing just a thong when on impulse I told her to wear the yellow one. She looked at me, picked it up and looked back at me again.

"Are you sure? This thing is thin...and short." She held it out at arm's length.

"Oh, what the heck. Nobody knows us here." I grinned at her.

"You are getting to be such a pervert! Well, you asked for it." She dropped it over her head, looked at herself in the mirror.

"This thong really shows right through it, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yep, sure does!" I grinned.

Jill reached under and slid the thong down off her hips, stepped out of them. Then she looked at herself in the mirror. That surprised me a little, Jill had never worn that tiny little outfit outside of our house. It was no more than 3 inches below her beaver and really on the thin side. The dark shadow of her pubic hair was plain as day.

"I think I need to shave to wear it this way." She said, turning back and forth.

"Oh, it looks just fine honey." I grinned at her.

"You asked for it!" She said again, taking my arm.

Downstairs, she found a penny machine that had some fishing game on it, if you hit the bonus then you had to try and catch the biggest fish. I thought that was dumb so I went on down the row and found a $1 machine, telling her all those penny machines were a ripoff.

"Besides, you have to bet all the rows at once and that's $4.00 each time." I called over to her.

"Well, you are betting that thing and it's three coins, that's $15.00 each time!" She laughed.

I looked again at my machine, saw she was right. Hell, I thought it was a dollar machine. No wonder it was taking my money so fast. The cute little sounds it made were nice though. I pushed the button and hit some bars, that was better but not much.

Just then Jill started jumping up and down, I looked over and she had the fishing bonus. Each time she jumped up her bare behind came into view.

"Hey, you might want to quit jumping out of your outfit." I called out to her. She stopped and tugged on the hem of her dress with no effect. I pushed the button, got my slip and went down to watch.

First she caught a cartoon fish, it gave her another bait and she did it again, until she had all 5 of them. That moved her over to the big pond, the first push got the big one and a screen popped up saying she had "limited out."

Whatever the hell that meant.

I found out when the attendant brought Jill $2500 and had her sign a tax slip. Then she went back to playing the thing, I finally got her peeled away from it after she had lost about $500 of her winnings.

We went and had breakfast, the waiter was a young fellow that was so attentive I thought he was going to join us. I didn't realize why until I got up to use the bathroom and on the way back I saw that Jill didn't have her legs all the way together. She was so excited and animated about winning on the machine that she had gotten careless. She did realize when I snapped a photo, she looked down and put her legs back together, calling me a brat with a grin. Then she wanted to go back and play that silly fishing game some more but I talked her into going outside to look around.

We wandered along looking in the windows, there seemed to be a lot of pawn shops. Some of them had just about everything a person could possibly want. I bought a pair of big binoculars for $15.

"What are you going to do with those?" Jill asked me.

"Oh, I just always wanted a pair." I told her, thinking of maybe catching some action out the window of our room. I had seen that we faced another hotel with many lit windows and I wanted to check that out. Jill didn't seem to catch on to that.

We found a bench and sat down to rest. Jill had her purse sitting on her lap. Just then a couple of young guys came wandering down the street, on impulse I asked them to take our photo.

The one man said sure and snapped several shots. I thanked him, they went on down the street.

"What was that all about?" Jill asked.

"Oh, I just don't have very many of us together." I told her innocently.

She didn't say anything, a few minutes later I asked another guy to snap some shots of us standing in front of the arches. He took several shots, I thanked him and we wandered on down the street. We went inside one club that had a big fountain, we sat down in front of it.

A man about 50 or so was coming up the walkway. He saw us and smiled, I glanced down and Jill had her purse sitting beside her.

"Want to see if he will take a pic?" I asked her.

Jill sat there coyly, she kept her legs together but I knew that anyone standing in front of her could see enough to at least be sure there was nothing but Jill under her skirt.

The guy took the camera and snapped several shots, he was taking his sweet time, too. First he would aim it, then he moved over and aimed again. Finally he had a half dozen done, he took a last long look at Jill as he left.

"We need to go back to the room." Jill whispered in my ear. We lost no time getting there.

The next afternoon there were quite a few looks as we waited in line at the airport for our flight back home. Jill's face was flushed, the T-shirt and shorts didn't do a lot to hide the fact that she was swinging freely underneath the top and the shorts were that tiny set that came to an inch above her clit. The wide belt she had on did help to keep it up but she just looked nasty standing there.

The male flight attendent made lots of stops to check to see if we needed anything, finally Jill leaned back and slept with her head against the window.

Back home we settled into our usual routine, I remembered the roll of film finally and dropped it off on the way to work.

"Wow, Dude! Who took those pictures, you guys had fun I bet!" The kid smirked as he handed me the packet.

I just grinned back and paid him, in the car I opened the package and took a look. Most were just shots of us around town, a few where I had tried to catch Jill showing something without a lot of success.

Then I saw the pictures by the fountain. All of them were just us sitting there with big smiles, but one showed where Jill had dropped her left leg off to the side and her big fat pussy lips showed clearly in the shot.

I hadn't even realized, probably more intent on making sure the guy didn't take off with my camera. For some reason that one picture just seemed to be...too much? I wasn't completely sure why except it didn't look accidental or even the teasing types where usually Jill managed to get barely covered up just in time.

Jill grabbed the photos the second I walked in the door. She fanned through them, then came in and sat beside me.

"Too much, huh?" I asked, I knew we were reading each other's minds.

"Yes, pretty blatant, I am sorry."

"Don't be, nobody will ever see it."

"Except for the guy at the photo shop, and the guy who took the picture."

"They don't matter, but we can cool it if you want." I told her.

"Probably a good idea, what the heck, it was fun though." She grinned at me. We ended up making sweet love, the kind that is slow and sweet that long time married couples do.

Jill went back to dressing normally, just teasing me from time to time around the house. We were done with the silly displays in public.

A few months later we were at a business party, just a gathering of staff and a few special clients. One of the clients had managed to hit the open bar a bit too much and he was following Jill around. A couple of times he went a bit far with the touching, she slipped away from him but finally I got pissed off.

"You might want to cool it a little with my wife, bud." I told him, cornering him a few feet away from everyone.

"What's the big deal...BUD?" He retorted. "I know you guys are swingers."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I saw the pictures, what's the matter? I ain't good enough?" He had a scowl on his face now and was getting louder.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said, starting to get pissed off.

"On the website, the bitch is sitting there with her cunt wide open!"

That's when I hit him. Several others stepped in and got it stopped before it turned into a brawl, the guy was drunk but bigger than me.

Jill and I left shortly afterwards, I had a sinking feeling.

"What was that all about?" She asked me.

"Just a rude drunk." I answered.

Back at our house, I turned on our computer and started hunting. After several hours with no success, I clicked opened up a free site that mentioned "Hot wives". Halfway down a list of thumbnails I spotted a photo of Jill.

I clicked on that and there they were, all of the photos I had taken of Jill in various stages of undress, several included me in the shot with a silly grin on my face.

The worst one was taken in Reno, Jill and I sitting side by side, several people in the background. Jill had on that almost see through outfit, her legs splayed obscenely wide.

There were no secrets now.

There was only one possible answer, it had to be the kid at the one hour photo shop. I did everything I could to hack in to delete the photos with no success. Jill had already gone to bed, she slept soundly so I slid in beside her and tossed and turned all night.

The next morning I was waiting at the photo shop when the kid arrived.

"Hey dude! Got more cool pictures?" He reached out to unlock the door.

"The password." I said.

"Password? What password?"

"To the website, my wife's photos are coming down."

He flushed, tried to deny it but I reached out and pulled him towards me.

"All right, all right. I am sorry." He gave me the password, I went directly to my office, pulled up the website. I signed in, deleted all of the postings I could find of Jill and me.

I had a feeling that it might not be enough. How many people had seen those, how many people that we knew?

A few days later I found out. One of the guys from the shipping department came by and told me he had seen some photos of Jill and me.

"I thought you should know, things like that can cause problems. Your gal is sure hot, though!" He grinned at me and left as I sat there with my face flushed.

I told Jill that night, the pictures had obviously gotten way past the first website. I held her as she cried about that.

"How can I ever show my face in public again?" She wailed.

"I think it doesn't matter, there are thousands and thousands of women in photos just like that and much worse, I think most people will just find you beautiful." I told her.

The truth is that most people that did know us just looked and snickered, then forgot about it. In time, we forgot about it ourselves.

But every once in awhile, I slip over and open up some of the websites. It takes some hunting now, as they are deep into the archives, thousands more are posted daily of other women.

We did destroy the copies we had, like that did any good at all. But after a few months, all of it blew over. Still, just about everyone we know knows about it.

I did run into the man I popped one for his rude comments, he spotted me and came over. I expected trouble, and he seemed to be in the mood for some.

"Your wife sure has a pretty fat looking pussy on her!" He told me, I could see he was ready for my reaction.

"Why thank you, sir!" I told him. "I enjoy it very much."

Then I turned and walked away, my wonderful wife Jill was over talking to some friends. I slid my arm around her waist and she beamed up at me as I lightly kissed her on the lips.

Everything would be just fine.

But remember, if you don't want anyone to see them, then don't take them.

12