Peeling Back the Layers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and my schedule seemed to be conflicting often as the weeks went by and our time together was getting more and more difficult to achieve. In fact, I saw her roommate Ashley more than her. It seemed that whenever I stopped by, she was studying or at some class function, so sometimes I would just hang out with Ashley and hope she would be back soon.

Turns out we had a lot in common and I really enjoyed hanging out with her. She was quite the gear head when it came to audio-visual stuff and was planning on opening her own production company, which sounded cool. We talked about classes, friends, and Jenny of course. She always seemed a little uneasy when I talked about Jenny and our future, but I just chalked that up to the mini crush I thought she had on me.

According to Ashley she hadn't dated anyone since coming to college. She had a few boyfriends before she came here and has a friend with benefits back home that she's comfortable to hook up with when she goes home some weekends. I'd get hard in my pants visualizing her getting fucked and secretly wondered what she'd be like in bed, then I'd get mad at myself because I loved Jenny. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't actually fucked her in over a month, something we needed to rectify sooner than later.

Outside of the practice field and the locker room, even Mike was becoming a bit aloof. We would still chat, but we rarely hung out anymore unless it was with the team. He had made some new friends (who were all black) and I guess for the first time he felt part of something bigger. We didn't have many black people back home and while he was still my boy, I was happy he was making new friends and memories. No one knows where they'll be 10 years from now and today was the beginning of memories for a lifetime.

After a tense text exchange last night, I felt bad about pressuring Jenny to spend more time with me, so I decided to blow off my Political Science class and surprise my girl with a coffee and hopefully some makeup sex. When I arrived at her door, I knocked, but no one answered. During my sit ins with Ashley, I knew she was in class this morning, so I took a chance to see if my sleepy girlfriend left her door unlocked. As luck would have it... she did.

I let myself in and put the coffee on the counter and quietly made my way down the hall. Just as I entered the hallway, I could hear the very distinctive sounds of a bed getting a good workout. Good for Ashley I thought, although I don't know how Jenny could sleep with that going on. Keeping my profile low and quiet, I continued my way and the closer I got to the rooms, the more I was becoming aware that the sounds weren't coming from Ashley's room. My heart was immediately in my throat as my brain tried to rationalize the situation. I made it as far as the door and stopped while the voices carried through.

"Oh, my fucking god! Your cock is so fucking huge! I feel so full! Fuck my pussy! Fuck your bitch!"

I was instantly nauseated as the voice currently in the throws of passion was clearly my Jenny.

"You love this black dick don't ya Jenny? Can't go back for no tiny white dick anymore can ya?

The voice... it was familiar, really familiar.

"God no! I'm so fucking addicted to this huge cock!"

"Poor, poor Billy boy! He's lost his hot girlfriend!" Clearly the guy knew me.

"Oh I have him wrapped around my finger... or should I say my cock!"

She started to laugh but the man fucking her must've cranked it up a notch cause she just starting moaning and wailing in a way she never did with me.

"Just as well Jenny. Once your holes get resized by real cock... black cock, life changes for ever!"

I was just about to turn and leave, not wanting to make a scene, I was too heartbroken. But then it hit me! The voice... MIKE! I instantly saw red and kicked in the partially opened door!

"EEYYAAA! What the f..."

Jenny's cry was piercing but not as piercing as the picture that would forever be burnt into my brain. My girl head down and ass up with my best friends big dick shoved into her cunt! I moved without thought and I could see panic on Mike's face as his big dick slopped out of my girls pussy and put his hands up.

"EASY BILLY... I... I can explain!"

Whatever he had to say was worth nothing to me. I've heard people talk about out of body experiences and right now, I felt like I was floating in the air as I watched myself place an absolute beating on my best friend, while my girl was huddled on the bed naked, screaming and crying for me to stop. How many times I hit him was a number I had no recollection of, but when I was back in my body standing over what was left of my former best friend, he looked like a piece of meat that had just been severely over tenderized. His eyes were swollen shut and while he could spit blood, there was no way he could talk. I stepped back looking at his crumpled body when I heard her voice pierce my anger.

"Billy! Billy! Please stop!"

I turned to look at her and for the first time since we met, I saw nothing but ugly. Without a word I left her bedroom and exited the shared space and wandered my way until I was outside. I have no idea how I got there but I found myself sitting on a curb at the far end of the campus.

"Billy? Billy is that you? What are you doing hanging around here like a..."

Ashley's words were quick to stop when she made her way around and saw the state, I was in.

"Oh my god Billy! Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost!"

She squatted in front of me and tried to lift my face so she could see my face, but I stopped her hand from touching me. Unfortunately, that gave her a good look at my hand. She gasped and grabbed my other hand which was as cut up and covered in blood as the other.

"Billy... what happened? Are... are you ok? Do you need to see a doctor?"

I looked up at her and could see her dark eyes were laced with concern, but I was in no head space to try to talk or explain. Instead, I stood up and she came up with me.

"You won't be seeing me anymore Ashley. It really enjoyed our talks." And with that I just walked away.

It had been three days and I hadn't left my room. My only phone call was to coach and told him I was sick, will be down for a bit and promised I'd go see the team doctor if I wasn't better soon. I heard at least three taps on my door, and they were all Ashley. She talked through the door telling me she just wanted to make sure I was ok, but I never answered her. Never in my life had I felt so weak, sick... destroyed. Even the sudden death of my parents wasn't this tough on me but then again, their death had nothing to do with betrayal.

Later that night I got my first text from Jenny. Despite swearing to myself I would never look at it... I did.

*Billy? Can we please talk?*

I just stared at my phone...

*PLEASE!*

Dumb founded I just threw my phone on my desk and walked away.

The next morning, I could here the familiar tapping on my door.

"Billy? It's me Ashley. Can you please open the door, so I know you're, ok?"

I was staring at my dorm wall like I had been doing for the last 4 days and finally something inside me engaged enough to get to the door. Ashley had no part in this and part of me was touched that she was checking up on me. Wearing the same joggers, I'd had on for days, I shuffled towards the door. I unlocked the mechanism above the doorknob and pulled the door open enough that my face was visible.

"I'm fine Ashley thanks for checking."

It was all I was capable of right now but as I tried to close the door, she stuck her foot inside.

"Bullshit Billy! You look terrible!" She looked me over and I knew she was right. I felt like a pile of shit right now. "Please can I come in? I promise I won't stay long." Her eyes were pleading with mine.

With no resolve left I just backed away from the door and slumped back onto my couch. Ashley slowly made her way in and closed the door. I looked to her face, and I could see she was struggling with what words to use as she took in my still bloodied hands, long dried and crusty. I had no interest in self care, I bet a stunk like shit too!

"Look I'm not here to ask anything but I feel you should know a few things."

I just stared at her blindly not sure if she expected me to respond at all, because I wasn't going to.

"Uhm... Mike was released from the hospital with a fractured orbital bone, and they had temporarily wired his jaw. He has a loss of peripheral vision in his one eye but they're not sure if it will be permanent."

I looked down and shook my head. I was so angry... but in hindsight, I wish I didn't go as crazy as I did.

"He told campus security he was jumped by a bunch of guys but couldn't describe a single one. Some people are thinking it was race related and everyone on campus is on edge."

I looked at her and pondered that for a moment. I had resigned myself that my football and college days were done once Mike spoke up... seems he did carry some guilt after all.

"Some people are noticing you've been missing, and they are quite concerned."

I had to smile at that one. My world was Mike and Jenny and coach thought I was sick, so then would the team.

"Like who?" I had to ask.

"Well... maybe it's just me but I am kind of sick to my stomach right now."

I gave her a small smile. "Did she tell you what happened?"

"Bits and pieces but I think I'm intelligent enough to put two and two together."

I just sat there and stared at the floor.

"You're going to have to talk to her at some point Billy."

She stopped when I glared into her eyes. I could see her fear, so I immediately looked down again. I wasn't mad at her.

"Look, I'm probably the last person who should give you advice, but I have some experience in fucked up relationships... closure, reconciliation, whatever, is better than just wishing it never happened. You're a wreck... she's a wreck..."

"She's a wreck? Really? You'd think turning me into a laughingstock would've made her happy!" I growled.

Ashley squatted down in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"No one is laughing at you Billy... no one." She stood to leave. "Please just think about what I said and if you ever need someone to talk to, here's my number." She put a piece of paper down on my couch and walked out my door.

After allowing myself some time to stew and wallow, I finally hit the shower and put on some clean clothes. Figuring it was better to just rip this whole thing apart like pulling off a band aid, I grabbed my phone and texted my once perfect girlfriend.

*Fine, Where? When?*

Before I could even set my phone down, I got her reply.

*Now? I could come by...*

The thought of her being in my room was creating a lot of agitation and going there was definitely out.

*No. Mick's in 30. You know the table.*

Mick's was a combination pub/coffee shop, and we were once regulars there. We always grabbed the furthest most table in the back where it was dark, where we used to kiss and... it used to be our table.

I was nursing my beer when I saw her walk through the place towards me. I honestly thought I was going to throw up, I was still so raw and angry and in awe of her beauty. She pulled out the chair across from me and sat down. She tucked her hair behind her right ear, a nervous habit she did when she was stressed.

"Hey... uhm... thanks for meeting with me."

Her voice was like a whisper, and I could tell she was uncomfortable, the hurt man in me was happy to watch her suffer my silence. I just stared past her and sipped my beer.

"Look Billy... I never wanted to hurt you. You mean the world...."

"Cut the crap Jenny! Say what you gotta say and lets just get this over with!"

"I fucked up ok! I fucked up and I hurt you and now you and Mike are...."

"Don't say his fucking name to me! Don't whisper your lovers name to me like this will blow over! You were fucking my best friend, Jenny! How long was that going on?" You ever ask a question that the logical part of your brain says, you likely don't want to know?

"A... about 6 months."

BINGO! My heart sunk.

"It was a drunken thing one night and he was bragging about black guys having bigger dicks and I told him it didn't matter, and he said that's cause I ain't seen one, so I said fine pull it out... and he did... and... we did."

I had to put my beer bottle down on the table because I was thinking it was about to burst in my hand.

"It was only supposed to be a one off, but he joked, and I joked and then we were kinda hookin up. But I told him you were my forever guy and..."

"Forever guy? You shittin me right now? Can you hear yourself and the bullshit that's coming out of your slut ass mouth?" I could see the pain my words made but I was still too angry.

For the next 40 minutes she whimpered and cried as she tried to explain what happened and how bad she felt. She explained that sex with me was getting harder to enjoy because she felt she needed to feel stuffed, and she was feeling bad so that's why she tried the strapon thing cause her friend says her boyfriend had his best orgasms that way and she thought she could relieve her guilt by satisfying me like that. If I had the slightest remnants of an ego left, she put the final boot to it.

She could read the pain on my face and started begging for me to forgive her. She wanted us to go back to how we used to be, she wanted to be my everything again. She reached for my hands as I struggled internally with all that was happening and when I looked up at her she had those eyes, and they were burning a hole in my heart all over again.

Sensing my defences breaking down she turned up her charm and before she could get too far, I pulled my hands away and held them up for her to stop. I looked at her beautiful face and I knew what I had to do.

"Jenny... there's no coming back from this, I'm sorry. I've given you my complete heart from the very beginning and I thought you had as well but all it took was a bigger, blacker cock than mine. My best friends cock to boot. I let you introduce a strapon because I loved you. Yes, I enjoyed it, but it was because I loved you. I would've done anything and followed you anywhere... because I loved you. But I can't spend my life with a woman who has just confessed that I don't meet the requirements to satisfy you in bed."

"Please Billy! I need you! I love you!"

"I love you too Jenny, but I think our definitions of love are very different."

She was openly sobbing now, and she had her head on the table. My gut was in knots, but I knew this was right.

"Please Billy... please don't make me do this."

Her declaration caught me off guard.

"Do what?"

"I... I can't go back home now Billy. I finally see I can make something of myself, and you know I can't afford to stay here without your help."

I hadn't thought about that and even after her deceit and my current anger, I was seriously considering covering her tuition for the remaining time. At least I was, until she played her trump card. I watched her open her phone and slowly slide it across the table to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry Billy, but you leave me no choice." She was crying again.

I picked up her phone and it was a paused video, so I hit the play button. What I saw kicked me in the stomach so hard I almost puked. She had a video montage of her fucking me with her dildo. All those days and nights we hooked up in her bedroom. I had to turn down the sound as I moaned on screen while my ass was getting fucked in every position, all over her room, Hell there was even footage where I was standing right in front of the hidden camera. By the look of the file, it was at least 30 minutes of me enjoying my girlfriend fucking my ass... you could even see me climaxing in many of them! I looked at her red face,

"What... why do you have this? Where did you get this? Are you... blackmailing me?"

She straightened herself up a little and started to explain.

"I had Ashley install a hidden digital camera in my room because I thought it would be hot for us to watch ourselves together... it was supposed to be a surprise, but then things got complicated and now I find myself in a tough position because I have nothing to fall back on and if I'm being totally honest with myself... I would likely cheat again with a big black cock Billy. I'm sorry if that hurts you but its true." Incredibly, she was still crying.

"So let me get this straight. If I took you back, you'd still be fucking a black guy behind my back, but you'd have me as your security... but since I decided I can't take you back you still want my security so you can openly fuck a bunch of black guys because if I don't you're going to... let me guess... circulate this recording of me being your bitch. Is that about right Jenny?" My temper was at a whole new boiling point.

"I'm so sorry Billy. I never wanted any of this to happen! I swear! I'm truly sorry!"

Again, she was crying, and I was beyond bewildered. What happened to us? What happened to my beautiful Jenny? We had it all... we were each other's everything. Suddenly what she needed from me was reduced to nothing but sympathy and money. I was so absorbed in my thoughts I barely registered the hand on my shoulder and when I did, I saw it was Ashley.

"Billy... this is going to hurt but I think you should see this before you cave." In that moment Ashley propped her phone in front of my face and hit play. Not unlike the video Jenny had on her phone this one was the same camera angle, but it was Jenny with Mike fucking her from behind. I looked away but Ashley softly encouraged me to look back. After a few quick scenes it was still Jenny, but the black guy wasn't Mike. In fact, there were lots of different black guys. I recognized them from his new group. Jenny was sucking and fucking 5 or 6 different black guys and her file was a lot longer than mine!

"Wha.. what is that? What are you showing him Ashley?" Jenny's voice was shaky and nervous.

To answer her question, I put the phone on the table and pushed it across to her and I watched her face become quickly mortified with the contents.

"Ashley! Where.. why are you doing this!" Jenny then smashed the phone on the floor grabbing everyone's attention.

"I told you I thought you were stupid for cheating on Billy. So, I made my own recordings, which by the way are backed up on three different servers. Either you delete your only copy of you and Billy or I release the Jenny gets blacked files. Actually, let me do it for you." Ashley grabbed Jenny's phone from the table and proceeded to delete the video.

I had a sense of relief wash over me as Jenny stormed out of the place crying. Everyone was wondering what I did, but I didn't care. Ashley squeezed my shoulder and walked around and took Jenny's seat.

"You ok Billy?" She asked so sweetly.

"I... I don't know what to say Ashley. I'm both very relieved and also very embarrassed." I said.

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"I'm guessing you saw what was recorded... what Jenny and I were doing or who Jenny was doing, or... shit you know. I guess I'm pretty fucked up, huh?"

Ashley's look softened even more, "Look, I know what you and Jenny have... well had, and I think when you love someone that deep, nothing is off the charts or crazy. Yeah, I admittedly watched some of it and you know what I saw? A man who loved and trusted his girl so much he was open to anything."

I smiled at her. "Thanks Ashley."

"Can I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure."

"What Jenny was doing to you... did you actually like it or was it just because it was Jenny."

Feeling like the least I could offer this girl for saving my character, was the truth, I answered.