Peeling Back the Layers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my chest as she spoke to me. She was speaking to my very soul, and it was loving what it was hearing. I thought Jenny was my one true soulmate, but I was so very wrong. She was here, with me right now, asking if I could live with her as she was. Before I could even register what was coming out of my mouth I spoke.

"I love you, Ashley! All of you! Everything about you! You are the perfect woman to me, and I want to be your man... forever!"

She gently rolled from my chest and slid off the bed. I watched as she walked out my door and into the hallway. I was assuming she was coming back but I was a little confused by her departure. Less than a minute later she returned, her cock still standing out in all it's glory, and she was carrying a large tube of some kind.

"Can you lift your legs for me Billy?"

I immediately responded to her request and grabbed the backs of my knees, exposing my ass to the air. She squeezed some gel from her tube and began rubbing it all around and inside my tight anal ring.

"This is a lubricant, but it also has a temporary numbing agent in it. By the time you get used to me it will have worn off and you're going to feel ever inch of me stretching you inside out... sound good to you?"

She smiled as I nodded my head. Positioning herself between my drawn legs, she placed fat head of her cock at my slick entrance and let it rest there. She took over holding up my legs and I instinctively reached around her skinny body and grabbed her small tight ass, easily fitting a cheek in each hand. She dropped her head above mine and her dark black hair cascaded itself over my face and shoulders.

"I've loved you since the day I met you, Billy. Unlike my predecessor, I have no plans of letting you go."

She brought her lips to mine and just as out lips met, the head of her cock pushed past my ring and my eyes shot open.

"I love that look!" She groaned.

Maybe it was the lubricant, or my past experience, her technique, but she gracefully had the whole thing buried in my ass in no time and the initial pain had already subsided. Her heavy balls were slack and covering mine that were tight with excitement, and she started a slow grind, churning the deepest spots in my soul.

"God, you feel good Billy!" She growled in my ear, giving me shivers.

"You like my ass Billy? You don't want to let it go do you?"

"NO..." I moaned

"Will you fuck my ass for me Billy? Fuck me like you own me? Will you...Billy?" She made a deep thrust to make her point.

"YES..."

Her lips were all over mine, kissing me so deeply I could feel myself melting. She broke the kiss and pulled herself up to her knees and looked down to see herself hilted in my ass. She smiled at the view and looked back at me.

"Good, I'm going to hold you to that... as soon as I'm done with you!" On that note she dragged her cock out of me until just the head was still inside.

I knew what was coming but I didn't brace for it, I relaxed. I wanted it!

*SLAM!*

Stars... everywhere. I might have had 50 pounds on her, but I was being manhandled by this woman's meat. She was all over the place, slamming me through the bed one moment to gently grinding my ass while she stared deeply into my eyes. I was a mixed salad of gasps and moans as she pushed buttons I didn't eve know existed. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat, doing all the work, while I laid there and suffered the sweet agony of pleasure.

My eyes had just rolled back again when she slowly withdrew her whole cock, leaving me with a sad empty feeling. She released my legs and bent down to kiss me.

"Go I love fucking you Billy!" She shared between kisses. "Roll over for me handsome."

She didn't have to ask me twice as I rolled over, and she guided me to my hands and knees. She placed a couple of pillows under my hips, and I could feel her hand gently pushing my head down to the mattress.

"This is where I make you cum like a firehose, Billy. I'm going o make you scream my name before we're done."

Fuck she was driving me crazy! I dutifully stuck my ass straight up as I felt her large cock once again become acquainted with my hole. She gave me a few shallow strokes to make sure I was still lubed up and then sunk herself balls deep nice and slow. Instantly she started massaging my prostate with the head of her flesh pipe and I moaned like a bitch in heat.

"That's a sound I could get used to." She whispered in my ear.

She then began to fuck me with deep hard strokes and each one triggered a moan. As my prostate was getting a solid battering now. Her pace was strong and relentless, making me wonder how she could hold out so long. She paused fully sheathed in my ass and pulled out the pillows, pushing me flat on the bed. She laid on top of me breathing heavily into my ear and while I don't think it was a move of domination, I felt totally at the mercy of this beautiful, slight woman.

"I can't go much longer Billy, this ass is the most incredible thing I've ever encountered."

Believe it or not, I smiled with a great deal of satisfaction to her comment.

"Time to bring it home Billy... you ready?" She teased me.

"Fuck me Ashley! Fuck my ass! Make me yours!"

Her legs slipped to straddle me as she gently pushed herself up into a pushup position. With her hands beside my shoulders, she brought her body completely parallel to mine with the exception of her cock still stuck in my ass.

"This is going to be so good!" She exclaimed.

She dropped all her weight and the full length of her cock on me in one deep thrust... then again, and again! She was riding me so hard, my toes were curled and my open mouth did little but drool. The familiar sensations I felt from Jenny's pegging were alive and well, but it wasn't a gradual build... it was like a tidal wave and without any warning I was in a full body contraction. My ass was gripping so tight it even made Ashley stop as she watched me ride out my intense orgasm.

"My god! ASHLEY!!!" There it was... I screamed her name just as she predicted.

When I final finished the largest orgasm of my life I laid quietly in my pool of cum.

"That was so fuckin hot Billy!"

She pressed herself into my back and semi straddled my hips again and began fucking me again. The angle was different, and it was almost instantly stimulating me as I built the foundation to another orgasm. I started panting and pushing my ass back and Ashley knew I was close again.

"Let's cum together." She spoke softly into my ear.

Like wild animals we rutted on my bed until the inevitable happened and she let out a deep groan driving her cock as deep as it would go. Her cum was like someone opened a facet and the hot fluid triggered me to go off again, as I shot my second load into the stained bed.

We laid there for a while as we both tried to catch our breath. Ashley slowly removed her still hard cock from my ass and her cum leaked over my empty balls. I fake cock can't do that, I smiled to myself. I looked at my new girlfriend, who was laying on her back beside me and she was smiling back.

"So... was it good for you?" She giggled.

I laughed at her ridiculous question and looked over her perky tits down to her soft... wait. She wasn't soft! Not even a little bit! She saw the look on my face and stroked my hair.

"Yeah... I have almost a zero refractory period, at least for the first two or three anyway.

I was astounded and I was hoping she wasn't thinking of going back in my ass, at least not yet. She must've seen my mental conundrum, so she grabbed my arm and said we needed to shower.

I stood in the shower as she massaged my shoulders and soaped my ass, all while she was kissing me deeply and her hard cock was poking into my hip and the top of my legs. I broke the kiss and looked down at her still raging boner.

"Is it uncomfortable?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Nah... nothing intense like that. I can take care of it after you get out of the shower.

I don't know why but I think I felt insulted, so I spun her around and pushed her back up against the shower wall. She had a look of surprise and maybe even a little fear until she saw me drop to my knees in front of her. Now, I had never sucked a dick before and that included Jenny's fake one. Up until now, I never felt the urge or need to do something like that... but right now I was getting a hardon just thinking about it!

"Billy, you don't have to do this..." Her face was laced with concern. "Don't feel pressured."

Her words went in one ear and out the other, I wanted to do this! I touched the massive cock in front of me and my own cock jerked with lust and a touch of jealousy. I pulled it straight to my lips and started kissing the plum sized head, enjoying the heat, combined with the soft and firmness of it. I could hear Ashley moaning with pleasure and that just spurred me on even more. I opened my mouth and slid my lips over the head and gently sucked as I came back. I played the blowjobs I received over in my mind and focused on what they did that made me feel good... I was focusing on what Ashley did to me because she was the clear expert!

I bobbed and twisted using my hands in rhythm with my mouth and gradually kept taking a little more of her thick shaft with each descent. I took her huge balls in one hand and gently massaged them as I sucked and jerked her with the other. I came to realize there was some soft pressure coming from either side of my head and realized Ashley had cradled my head between her hands. She was carefully guiding me down her shaft as she began to thrust her cock into my mouth, gagging me a few times as she hit the entrance to my throat. It was a little overwhelming but the competitive spirit in me was not going to deny Ashley what she truly deserved.

I pulled off slowly and kissed the head some more, looking up only to see her twisted face of pleasure. I pursed my lips around her crown and slid my tongue on the rope of tissue under the head, causing her to moan even louder. I took both of my hands and placed them on hers, encouraging her to push my head down her cock. She caught on and her pressure was gentle but persistent as she slid further and further. Knowing where my gag point was last time, I forced myself to relax, and she kept sliding further. The fat head was at the point of no return, and I could feel her reflexively backing off with her pressure, so I took over. I slightly changed my angle and pushed forth, using my throat muscles to swallow thinking it would help take her deeper... and I was right! The next thing I knew my lips and nose were pressed flat into her pelvis and I could feel her whole body quiver.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD! Billy... oh shit!"

I pulled back far enough to look up and see her bewildered expression, but it was quick because I had somewhere to go... back down! With the initial struggle behind me, I relaxed even more and found I could bob up and down the last two thirds like nothing, pausing at the base to swallow some more as the contractions of my throat were driving her nuts. I reached around and grabbed her ass, pushing a finger against her tight little hole... and that was it. Her grip on my head got very tight and I could feel her thick shaft swelling in my throat. My initial rection was to pull back, but her grip was keeping me firmly in place at the base of her cock. Her grunts told me what was about to happen, so I just squeezed her ass and accepted her offering. I can't explain the sensation of something so forceful and hot running straight down your esophagus into your stomach, but it was exhilarating! After the first 5 or 6 convulsions her grip eased and I drew back, curious for a taste. After so many shots and being her second orgasm, I hadn't expected very much but I received a very generous mouthful. I didn't know what to expect as far as the taste but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't foul tasting at all... in fact it was pretty good!

After making sure she was finished, I stood up and smiled as I saw the dopey face one gets after cumming so hard, Jenny used to make fun of me all the time.

"There's no fucking way that was the first time you ever did that... right?" She was looking for validation of her assumption, but I shook me head.

"First time ever... was it any good? I just tried to copy the things you did to me." I said calmly.

"Billy, that was... unfucking believable!" Her declaration made me smile. "Not only was it amazing but NO BODY has ever taken my whole cock before! I nearly lost my mind!"

Her praise was making me smile and I felt proud I could return the lights out blowjob she gave me.

"Oh, you're so going to have to do that again... and often!" She exclaimed.

We hugged and my still hard cock pushed against her thigh, and it was her turn to look down.

"We can't have that, Billy." She turned around and stuck out her ass towards me. "I need my man to fuck my ass!"

If I smiled any bigger, I swear my face was going to crack! I knelt and gave her little hole some tongue love, to get her nice and slippery and I was rewarded with her grabbing the back of my head and cramming my face in her tiny bottom. After a few more minutes of her moaning, I stood up and lined myself up to her asshole. We were both super excited and clearly, she had experience with anal before. In no time I was balls deep and pumping her ass like my life depended on it! She was reaching back and dragging our hips together as we fucked until the water ran cold. I paused long enough to turn off the shower and she plastered her chest against the wall as I drove my cock deep in to her ass. Everything with Ashley felt right and I knew my life had changed forever while I was dumping my full load into her perfect rump!

We stood together for the longest time, just coming to terms with what we did today and the emotions that carried us through. I already knew where my heart was and while I was hoping she was in the same place as me, I was also content in playing the long game and see where this went. She turned into me and kissed me like I was the last man on earth, and I could feel my soul sing. I had never felt so focused and happy at one time! She pulled back and looked into my eyes deeply, back and forth between them like she was trying to read my mind, and then she gave me a sweet little smile...

"I'm going to marry you, Billy Johnson!"

**

After we graduated, we moved to Costa Rico and started our very own security and surveillance company. With my financial backing, and Ashley's incredible skillset, we were quickly making waves and 5 years later we had three satellite locations in the United States, with one right smack in my hometown, bringing all kinds of new jobs. The Wall Street did a story on us as the next up and coming big thing and our future was looking great!

Mike had reached out shortly after I was done college and while we made our way through the most difficult conversation of our lives, we were able to come to terms and move on. Our once brotherly friendship was gone but so was the anger and hate. He was very happy for Ashley and I, and his recent engagement to a black girl named Tina seemed to put him in a really good place and I too was happy he was on the right tracks again.

Ashley and I tied the knot about a year after we finished college. Nothing big of course since I had no family. It was a nice semiprivate affair on a beach in Mexico with Ashley's parents and a few relatives from her side attending. It was simple, romantic, and perfect, much like my blushing bride. Gone was her goth look, replaced by mini dresses and pantsuits... and I thought she was a knockout before!

We flew back to my hometown for the official grand opening of AB Security Solutions (Ashley & Billy) and spent a few days driving around so I could show Ashley my old school and all the weird places I liked to hang out. We drove past the house that I gave to Jenny and her mom, but neither of us felt we were prepared for a potentially awkward hello, so we just kept going. The place looked nice as Irene had done a good job with her home. Our last stop of the day was an old burger joint I used to frequent and after bragging about how good the fries were, I had Ashley convinced we should stop for a bite.

We walked in, hand and hand, straight to the counter. I knew the door made a buzzing sound when people came in and our server would be out shortly. Not 15 seconds later a blonde girl pushed through the flapping doors with her back and started to greet us as she turned around.

"Welcome to burger b..." Jenny's face went red. "Uhm Billy? Ashley? Wha... what are you doing here?"

"Ah..." My tongue felt swollen. "We were... uhm... we're in town for a grand opening and I...uhm... told Ashley about the fries... ahhh... so ya. Here we are! How are you? You look great!" Even I knew that sounded hollow. Truth was Jenny was still a very pretty woman, but the last few years had taken their toll on her, you could see it in her eyes.

"Hey Jenny. It's been awhile... things good?" Ashley tried to smooth over my gibberish.

"Yeah... things are alright. I... I've been trying to save up some money to go back to school and my mom's going to help, so maybe next year... we'll see."

"How is your mom, Jenny?" I jumped in.

"Mom is great. She met a new guy, who seems really sweet, and she now manages that bar she worked as a server at. Yeah... she's doing really well, uhm... thanks to you of course."

"I just helped where I could, your mom did everything else. I'm happy for her."

Just then a black kid, no more than 18 or 19 pushed through the doors from the kitchen.

"Yo Jen. These guys gonna order something? We start our break in 5." She looked back at him, and he grabbed his crotch subtly. "And you know I hate rushing a good feeding." His innuendo was gross and to the point. I guess he could see the disgust on my face as he looked past Jenny. "What's up white boy? Don't be getting all boyscout. Not my fault she like's em big." He grabbed his crotch again and I could feel Ashley's hand on my arm, reminding me to stay calm.

Thankfully he spun around and walked back into the kitchen, like nothing happened. I watched Jenny turn towards us and her face was full of shame and embarrassment.

"Uhm... I'm sorry you guys had to hear that. He... he can be a jerk sometimes." I was back in her apartment bedroom all those years ago except this time my heart was breaking for her. Ashley reached over the counter and took Jenny's hand.

"You decide what defines you, Jenny. I told you that all those years ago, and it means more today. I hope you know how special you are."

I could see both of their eyes welling up and the lump in my throat was making it hard to swallow.

"Jenny..." I began and her sad eyes looked at me. "What Ashley said is true and I know for a fact, the girl I met back in high school is sweet and smart and worthy of so much more." I reached into my pocket and pulled out my business card and wrote a name and number on the back. "Look... if you ever want to REALLY push the restart button and get your life back in order, I want you to go meet with this woman. She's running our satellite company here and if you need a way out of... this (I gestured to her surroundings), go see her. She'll set you up with a good job, around good people for good money. Money you can save to go back to school if you want or stay and learn the business, it's up to you. Look what your mom did with a fresh start."

She slowly took the card and began weeping even more.

"Jenny... I don't know what pushed your buttons back in college and if I was part of the reason, I'm truly sorry, but... I do know one thing. You have to love yourself if you want to find real love. Ashley taught me that."

Her eyes went to Ashley and for a moment it looked like she was going to say something, but she just turned and went into the back. Having lost our appetites, we left the burger shop and left the city shortly thereafter, vowing never to return.