Peeling Back the Layers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the beginning it was for sure about Jenny and how happy she seemed, but after awhile I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I looked forward to quite often." I might have imagined it, but I thought I saw her face light up.

The next couple of weeks turned into a blur of changes. As expected, Jenny had to drop out and went back home. Mike was forced to take a year off and his scholarship was on hold baring the outcome of his vision in his right eye. I quit the football team, which was both difficult and a relief as so much of that had ties to my better memories of Mike. I don't know if we'll ever talk again or find a way past this, but I do hope he has a full recovery.

My decision to quit football clearly made my full ride scholarship null and void and as result I had to find a new place to stay and fund my own education. I wasn't quite ready to hit the books fulltime, so I went to part-time status for the remainder of the year. As far as finding accommodations, I relented to Ashley's insistence that I take over the portion of the lease that I had paid for and take Jenny's room. Actually, I only accepted if she would change rooms with me, as the other held too many memories... and not all were good ones.

Ashley had stepped right into my life, and she very quickly became my closest confidant. She was good for me and whenever I was having a difficult moment, she was there to uplift me or smack me, depending on what issue I was dwelling on at the time. Without Mike and Jenny, I was nervous about what my life would look like, and Ashley was always there to keep me grounded and focus on the things I could control.

The move in together was quite seamless once we covered the ground rules. No bringing dates back, which was a no brainer for me since my heart was a long way from moving on and Ashley was totally cool with that. She insisted on establishing duties like clean up, dishes, groceries and together we made a schedule that worked for both of us. She also insisted on a movie night once a week, where we either go out to see one or find something online and stay in. Other than that, everything else was common sense like respecting personal space, privacy when requested and when I said no walking around nude she just smiled and said that we didn't need to be overly hasty, which made me laugh like I hadn't in quite some time.

Two months had passed, and I was starting to feel more like myself and despite my denial, I could tell that I was starting to feel a strong attraction to Ashley, but I kept it in check worried that it may be rebound related, plus I didn't want to ruin things with my new best friend. It's funny how I was first attracted to Jenny for all her glorious assets only to fall in love with her personality... with Ashley it's like I made a real friend who, all of a sudden, started to look very sexy mainly because she didn't even try to use her body that way.

Lost in my thoughts, I barely heard Ashley come in.

"Hey roomie! How was your day?" I greeted her warmly, but she had a look on her face that I couldn't quite read.

"This came for you." She looked to the envelope in her hand and handed it to me.

"Is it from my lawyer? He's the only one that ever sends me actual mail." Ashley's slow head shake was concerning.

Finally looking at the envelope, I recognized the handwritten return address, it was the address of the house I gave Jenny and her mother. I immediately looked up at Ashley like I was asking what I should do. She sat down beside me and put her hand on my arm.

"Go on... open it. No use pretending you didn't see it. I'll be right here." She smiled and squeezed my arm.

Sweating more than I wanted to admit, I broke the seal and pulled out the lined paper and unfolded it. A quick glance told me it was Jenny's mom, Irene.

Dearest Billy:

I hope this letter finds you well and school is good. I'm not very good at beating around the bush, so I'll just come out and say what I feel needs to be said. Seeing my daughter come home, in the shape she was, shook me to my core. As any mother would, I love my little girl and would move mountains for her. Despite my obvious and not so obvious ways of getting her to tell me what happened, I feel like she is omitting a great deal and sadly that makes me feel like she had a great deal to do with your breakup.

I wish I knew what happened, but it is not my business and a part of me thinks I'm better off not knowing. She hangs with a very different group now. She rarely sees her old girlfriends, quite frankly I'm very concerned for her... but that is not why I'm writing you. You have your own life to pick up and I truly hope you find a happiness that you're so truly deserving of.

I haven't heard anything from your lawyer but I'm suspecting you'd like us to vacate this house and I want you to know I truly understand. I only ask that you give us a suitable time frame so I can try to make alternate arrangements for us. Thanks to you, I do have some savings and I think I could at least get us into a newer apartment now, but they do have wait lists. Anyway, that's all I wanted to pass on and I will expect to hear from your lawyer so I can plan.

Billy... I've loved you as if you were my own and no matter how much I love my daughter, I want you to move on and live the life you were meant to have. You've suffered enough already in your short life.

Love, Irene

I could feel a few tears working their way out and Ashley was staring intently at me. Rather than try to explain it to her, I just handed her the letter to read for herself. When she finished reading it, she wrapped her slight arms around me a gave me a hug.

"I can't believe you gave them a house... what are you going to do Billy?"

"The house was always meant to be a gift. I don't need it, but Irene and Jenny do. Excuse me second, I just have to do a quick call to my lawyer.

She gently released me from her hug, and I walked into my bedroom for a little privacy. When I came back out 15 minutes later, she was still sitting in the same spot, waiting for me.

"That's done. I had the house legally transferred into Irene's name and he's going to deliver the title to her house tomorrow."

Ashley got up and wrapped me in another hug. "That's so generous of you Billy. I'm proud of you, a lesser man would've let his anger make that decision."

"I can't take all the credit. Irene is a good woman, she was like my second mother and besides, I've had some real good sessions with my emotional coach these last few months.

Ashley was looking at me with a surprised look. "I... I didn't know you were getting counselling."

I smiled and pushed her jet-black hair behind her right ear. "Yeah... she's been amazing." I smiled at her until she caught on and she smiled back.

Maybe it was the endorphins or the moment but without thinking about it, I leaned in, with my hand on the back of her head, and kissed her. At first, she didn't kiss me back, so I pulled back.

"I'm... I'm sorry about that Ashley... I shouldn't... it was wrong for me..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me hard! I opened my mouth so her tongue could enter, and we lovingly tussled inside each other' mouths. Time stood still and I have no idea how long we were like that before she finally pulled back to assess where I was at. We both stood there starring in each other's eyes waiting for someone to break the ice.

"Th... that was... really nice." I mustered.

"I was going to go with amazing myself." She whispered back. "Can we do it again?"

I answered her with my actions and drew her in tight, kissing her before she changed her mind. My head was spinning with the revelation that I was kissing someone other than Jenny. It felt weird but relieving at the same time. For the first time in forever, I felt my heart open up again at the possibilities. As our steamy kiss concluded, Ashley gently pulled back and came down from her tippy toes. I immediately spoke to our newfound connection.

"Ashley... I hope you understand that I don't see you as a rebound or replacement for Jenny. What just happened here was completely organic."

"Did you like it?" She asked cautiously.

"Yeah... yeah I did, a lot." I smiled at her.

She took my hand, and we sat back down on the couch, and I was thinking we were going to start kissing some more but Ashley had other ideas.

"Look, Billy... I'm sure you could tell I've had a bit of a crush on you since the day we met, and I was so envious of Jenny for landing such a sweet man. We've never talked about it, but I hope you know I only set up her hidden camera as a favour for her. She told me it was a surprise for you, and I reluctantly agreed." She took a deep breath. "When... when I started to feel like something was off, I confronted her, and she admitted to having a fling with Mike and I told her she needed to come clean with you and she said she would... I trusted her. That was until I came back early one day and heard her in her room. I wanted to tell you so bad, but I was scared and nervous and I didn't want to be the reason why you guys broke up... so instead... I downloaded all her recordings. I don't know why, but I felt in a way I was protecting you." She grabbed my hand as she could see I was tensing up.

"I understand what you're saying, but I still feel embarrassed by what you saw Jenny and I doing." She gripped my arm even harder and looked deep into my eyes.

"Billy... we've been through this, and not only do I think you're a real man because your love is so trusting, but if I'm being honest... it was quite a turn on for me too."

I must've looked like an idiot as my mind tried to decipher her last comment. I was concerned and confused all at the same time. "Are you saying you want to fuck me like Jenny did?" I'd be angry if I wasn't so confused right now.

"NO! Well, no... not like her. Oh, this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be Billy. I just... I just really like you and I don't want to risk losing you."

Her last words snapped me from my momentary lapse. Quickly reminding myself how special Ashley was and how she'd made me feel... a feeling I thought I lost forever.

"Ashley? Please... don't shut down. After what I've been through, I just need you to be honest. I promise to listen and keep and open mind."

She looked in my eyes as she absorbed my words and let out a deep breath, psyching herself up for what she had to say.

"Billy... I'm not what you'd call a regular girl. I mean, I am but not in the anatomical way." She paused to gauge my reaction. "I have a penis..."

I'm sure I looked shocked, but my reaction wasn't one of disgust or anger, I was legitimately shocked! I had no clue Ashley wasn't a genetic girl... she was too.... girly!

"Please don't be mad at me! I wanted this to come out long ago, but things were so nice, and we were becoming friends and... and I guess I chicken out. BUT I don't want to make things worse for you, so I understand if you want to move out or whatever..." She was the one who was stressing now, and she looked, cute.

"I don't believe you. "I said calmly. "But if you say so, it must be." She wasn't sure what I meant by that, and she was searching my face for something further.

Now it was my turn, and I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Ashley, you are all girl to me. Not only are you beautiful, although maybe a little edgy with your choice of style, but you are the sweetest most caring woman I know. This changes nothing for me, and I hope you can say the same thing."

"Are you sure? This is where most guys go nuts or run away."

I chuckled. "Well, we both know I'm not a regular guy now, don't we?"

My self-deprecating comment got me a solid slap in the shoulder, which had a lot behind it for someone so slight.

"OW!" I mockingly winced as I rubbed my shoulder. "So, is this why you asked me if I actually enjoyed what Jenny was doing to me? Are you looking for a suitable sub?" As soon as I said the words, I could tell my attempt at humor was horrible and the sadness I saw on Ashley's face was crippling. "Oh Ashley... I'm... I was jok..."

"I'm looking for a MAN who can be comfortable with his own sexuality." She responded defensively. "Subs are a dime a dozen... hell my hookup at home is like a bitch in heat. Billy, I want a real man in my life. A man who will love me, respect me... keep me safe. Buy me flowers and sweep me off my feet... a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it. Everything about you screams you are this type of man and if I'm wrong let me know now and maybe we could save us both some unnecessary heartache."

The fact that I had a twinge of jealousy run through me when she mentioned her hookup up, verified what I already knew deep down... I wanted a relationship with Ashley. I stood up and dropped my hand for her to take.

"What are you doing?" She questioned my actions.

"I'm going after what I want, care to accompany me?" I smiled warmly at her.

There was the briefest of apprehension, but she took my hand, and I helped her from the couch. I calmly lead her towards my room and stood aside, like a gentleman, for her to enter in front of me while my man brain watched her ass. She quickly turned and we were soon in a full embrace, kissing and rubbing our hands over one another. I lifted her long baggy shirt up her body, breaking our kiss to finish the job. She in turn, told me to take of my shirt, while she quickly went to work on my button and zipper. By the time I had my shirt off she had knelt on the floor and had both of her hands on the waist of my pants and boxers and shimmied them down to my ankles in one quick motion. Her guttural moans made my confidence jump as she reached behind me and grabbed my ass with one hand while the other guided my rock-hard cock into her mouth. Granted I only had one other person to compare to and I always thought Jenny was the best. Spoiler alert... not by a long shot! The stuff Ashley was doing to me with her mouth, hands and tongue had me weak in the knees and I had to use her shoulder to support myself.

"Ash... Ashley. You have to stop for minute." I begged.

With a sense of reluctance, she released me and looked up at me questionably.

"I must sit or lie down, I'm going to fall over. You're making me lose my balance.

Her smile was sweet as she helped pull my pants all the way off and guided me to the end of my bed and helped me sit down.

"Better?" She asked.

I no sooner nodded my head; she licked her lips and went back to business. Once again, the sensations were immediate, and my head was swimming in pleasure. I tried to concentrate on what she was doing that had me, but I was lost in series of feelings involving light friction, strong suction and perhaps the biggest turn on... she was enjoying this as much, if not more than me! In my stupor, I didn't realize that she had grabbed both of my hands and placed them on the back of her head, and she moaned on my cock as I took the hint and pressed her face into my crotch.

I was a goner! I was completely lost in her passion and lust. I had linked my fingers together on the back of her head and was aggressively pulling her up and down my sensitive cock. I needed to cum so bad it was almost painful and with one last pull I locked her mouth around my cock as I threw my head back and growled as I shot months worth of cum down her throat. I could vaguely hear her breathing through her nose as I kept her pinned at the base of my cock, spasming and jerking trying to deposit every last bit into her stomach.

"OHHHHH, FUUUCCCKKKK!!" Were the only two words I could remotely articulate.

I could feel her gently removing my hands from the back of her head and used them to ease my fall onto my back. She crawled on top of me with her hands and knees holding herself just high enough that we weren't touching, when I open my eyes, her smiling face was mere inches from mine.

"That was so fucking hot Billy! I love when my man fucks my face!" Before I could utter a word, she planted a deep open-mouthed kiss on me. I could taste myself on her tongue and despite any past reservations I had about the taste of cum, I liked it on her. After a few minutes she pulled her face away and smiled even larger. "How was it for you Billy? Did it rock your world as much as it did mine?"

My goofy grin was likely enough, but I still had to give her props. "Ashley... you are amazing! I can say with the utmost sincerity... I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"Good! I love getting my mouth fucked... a lot!" She gave me a wicked smile. "You want to stop here today and just watch a movie or something?" Her sincerity was obvious, but I was having none of it.

"Join me, Ashley. Can you take off your clothes... please."

She gave me that cute goth smirk and crawled back to the edge of the bed and stood up. While she was taking off her bra, my eyes wandered to her pubic area and my stomach fluttered when I saw something very large outlined in her tight black leggings.

"Eyes up here mister." She teased me as her small but perfect breasts bounced every so lightly. Her nipples were so hard I could see them strain from my back on the bed. She turned around and slid her leggings and panties down to her feet and stepped out of them, leaving me the perfect view of her bottom. It was small and narrow, but it had a very nice defined curve to it. She wasn't as curvy as Jenny, but she was sexy. She looked over her shoulder at me, while her right hand was fondling herself in the front.

"You like what you see mister?"

I nodded my head vigorously in affirmation.

"Good. I hope you like the other side too." She smirked.

Her right hand stopped moving and she turned around, keeping her focus on my face, while my eyes immediately dropped. Ashley had said she had a penis... but she didn't say she had, THE PENIS! My god it was huge! Her balls hung heavy and low, while the very thick shaft stuck straight out ending with a deep red, plumb sized head. Even from here I could see the various veins carrying what had to be an uncredible blood flow to keep this thing up! It was a spectacle in its own right, but on her small, thin, frame it was an absolute monster!

I looked up to her face and I could see she was biting her lower lip sizing up my reaction. I had a quick flash back to Jenny standing in my room wearing the strapon for the first time, but Ashley was a true sight to behold. Nothing about her looked fake, like Jenny's dildo.

"How... uhm wow... how big are you, Ashley?"

"10 and a half... on a good day... 11." She gave it a gentle stroke and I could see precum dripping from her pee hole. "Do you like it Billy? Is this going to be ok with you?" She asked tentatively.

"You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen Ashley. You... you're... perfect!" She smiled at my response and walked to the edge of the bed and once again straddled my body until she was sitting on my chest with her very large, hard cock, throbbing above my face.

"Billy, I need you to listen to me, can you do that? I mean really hear what I have to say?"

I licked my lips. "Uhm... yeah of course, although I'm a little distracted to be honest."

"That's ok, the distraction is the reason I want you to listen. Ok?"

I nodded my head.

"I meant everything I said earlier about what kind of man I want in my life. I want him to treat me like his prized possession, but I also need him to be strong in the bedroom. I meant it when I said I love getting my face fucked. I love a man who knows how to fuck my ass good when I need it. Most importantly I need a man, who can be man enough to give himself to me freely. A man who will not only accept my cock but love it! I love getting sucked Billy... that's important to me, but more importantly... I LOVE TO FUCK! And I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I met you, Billy. I want to be balls deep in you. I want to hear you cry out my name. I want to fuck you until you can't possibly cum anymore!"