Peep Show Heaven

Story Info
Extended masturbation: My hous in the peep show parlor.
2.1k words
3.67
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PEEP SHOW HEAVEN

Times Square, 1997

I entered the yellow-front book store on a cool Sunday morning, with happy anticipation of masturbating for an hour or so. At nine AM on a Sunday, I usually had the place to myself, and there was no annoying attendant yelling constantly at the patrons to 'keep dropping quarters' as there would be on a busy day.

In the dark hallway, I found a booth at the end of the row, entered, locked the door, pulled three twenty-dollar bills out of my wallet, retrieved a small bottle of lube from my pants pocket, along with my cock rings. I took off my pants and set them carefully on the cleaner part of the floor behind me,

And felt my penis beginning to stir. Working as quickly as I could, I pulled my testicles and penis through the triple-ring, and tied it tight with its length of para cord, around my waist. In a few moments my 7-inch uncut penis was half erect. My long, loose and stretched foreskin still fully covered the glans, puckering open just a bit but not yet exposing my glans. The foreskin had a tendency to be 'in the way, so I pulled it back as far as it could go, using a rubber ring that was just the right diameter to fit tightly over the shaft and had its own length of para cord to tie around my waist, thus holding the foreskin as tight and far back as possible. I liked it TIGHT. The extra sensation of the taut foreskin was a bonus! I had long ago lost the frenum, that little piece of ultra-sensitive tissue that keeps trying to pull the foreskin forward, and I had purposely stretched the foreskin as much as possible, so that now, with a full erection and the skin held back with the rubber ring, I had a good five inches of 'feel-good' inner foreskin behind my glans, that most men do not enjoy. Pulling the foreskin back with a ring also protects the sensitive ring of the end of the foreskin, which is now almost at the bottom of the shaft. It's like being circumcised but only temporarily!

I have a pretty normal glans, I guess. A nice well-defined corona widening out from the shaft, and nicely big and long enough to be easy to pleasure.

My penis was now swollen to double the flaccid size and I was not yet fully erect.

I would put on the testicle stretchers that pulled my scrotum down about four inches and made it much harder to achieve orgasm. The testicles tend to rise up and bunch tightly just before orgasm,. Pulling them down doesn't stop an orgasm but does somewhat inhibit the process, making it easier to stay 'on the edge' for long stretches.

Finally, I reached for a twenty, slid it into the pay slot, and started changing channels, looking for a good movie.

I settled on a movie with a very young and well-built babe sucking on an erect, circumcised penis. I always tried to find flicks with uncut penises like mine, but they were rare.

I have to admit that there is something about a circumcised penis that is incredibly sexy. We who are uncut have the business end of the penis hidden until we get erect enough that the foreskin rolls back on its own, exposing the tender glans that is so sensitive to the touch because of the skin that keeps it constantly covered and moist.

The circumcised penis presents the glans in all its glory, right out there in the open, for the world to see. To me, there is something very kinky about it. There is the totally smooth shaft, devoid of any wrinkle of foreskin, looking very sexually aggressive. Having no foreskin bunched up behind the glans makes the glans appear to be much bigger than it is, sometimes resembling a lollipop at the end of a narrow stalk.. The flaring corona ridge always seems to be much higher than it is.

Of course the cut penis is less sensitive, and the circumcision also removes the VERY sensitive frenum, and that incredibly sensitive bit of skin at the tip of the foreskin.

It's common knowledge (or common myth?) that circumcised men can last a lot longer during sex, because the penis is less sensitive. I often had a serious problem with premature ejaculation, until I discovered my PC muscles and Kegel exercises.

There is something awe-inspiring about a young girl closing her lips and tongue over a fully erect, hard and smooth circumcised penis.

So I watched, on the screen the young babe making oral love to that beautiful penis. It was a rock-hard, fully upright erection. The somewhat thin, 8 inch penis jutted straight out from his body, perhaps an inch or so, then abruptly turned upward in a pronounced curve, so that the big glans head pointed back toward the body. It had a rather large mushroom head, with a high corona ridge, all purple and swollen with maximum tumescence, glistening with the girl's saliva as she stroked up and down, slowly with her mouth, taking more and more of it down her throat with each stroke, then backing off to lick and suck only the mushroom head for a little while, before starting the swallowing process again, until she had all all seven or eight inches down her throat and her mouth was pressed tight against the boy's body. She did this repeatedly as the boy moaned and groaned with pleasure.

I had lubricated my now half-hard erection and was stroking the shaft gently, urging it up to maximum attention.

On to the next video!

I would keep flipping the channels until I found something really hot. My favorites were the blow jobs, especially if the penis was uncircumcised and the girl knew how to work on the tip of the foreskin before peeling it back.

Working on the tip of the foreskin was how I sometimes started my sessions.

Usually, I would avoid touching the tender glans for quite a while, letting g myself yearn for that exquisite pleasure, until I was almost desperate to feel my fist wrapped around and stroking the swollen glans that would respond so deliciously to the sensations.

Then I would carefully lube up the glans and tease it gently with loose grip until once more I just could not stand a minute more of the teasing. when I gave it more lube and settled down to fifteen minutes or so of more intense head-only masturbation with a somewhat tighter grip. Using my right hand, I would change the stroke speed, slower and slower, the a few rapid strokes, then my palm only on the flat of the glans, sometimes just teasing the glans with all tips of all my fingers.

That ended when I was so close to orgasm that one more stroke would tip me over the edge.

I had never heard of 'edging', but that;s what I was doing. To get hard and stay hard for a couple of hours, while repeatedly forcing my penis closer and closer to the point of no return, but never quite getting there. Using my strong PC muscles to hold back an impending ejaculation, time after sweet time. For me, the purpose of masturbation was not to have an orgasm, but to prolong the intense pleasure of 'almost orgasm' for as long as possible.

This is not an easy thing to do. When I first started thinking about my techniques, I realized that when I was approaching the 'point of no return', my mind wanted to speed up the strokes and take me over the edge. It took years of training to change that.

I had also discovered the 'ruined' orgasm. A after about an hour of constant masturbation, my poor prostate was full to bursting and I was leaking both pre-cum and cum. At a certain point, I would finally decide that I needed to empty the prostate, but not have an orgasm.

I would slowly ramp up the pleasure, until I was almost at the Point of No Return, then use my strong kegels to stop anything from leaking, then back off and start again, until finally I would decide to allow the impending ejaculation. In the best of all possible scenarios, I would give it one mor stroke and take my hand away from my penis, avoided doing the kegels, and let the prostate empty itself in one or two ejaculations.

These were no 'normal' spurts from a quick jerk orgasm. It seemed like enormous streams of prostate fluid, but very little semen. It was quite a trick to do this and an incredibly heady experience the first time I did it. WOW! I could build up the pressure, cum a bit, build it back up gin, and cum some more, at will. The only problem was that after that first ejaculation, the next one and full orgasm was much harder to control.

After that first big one-spurt ejaculation, I had to go slow for about fifteen minutes leave the glans alone, and gently caress the shaft. Eventually I solved this problem by bringing along a small bottle of lube to which I had added a few drops of tooth-ache remedy. A little bit of that applied to the remnants of the frenum solved that problem.

That stuff gave me just enough numbness to keep on going without fear of an accidental orgasm. Now I often use it right at the start.

I also discovered glans-only masturbation. Caressing only the glans and totally avoiding the shaft and the frenum is not only excruciating pleasure, but will slow down the urge to ejaculate.

Whenever I got into a long-haul session, I would often stand in the same position, eyes glued to the TV screen, hand on penis, gently stroking for an hour or two on end. It would seem that I was so connected with my penis, so at-one with it, that for a little while, I WAS my penis, and all I could feel, think about or do, was that porn movie and my penis.

I found that the hardest time I had controlling my orgasms was when the male on the scream ejaculated. That would send a spontaneous sympathetic message to my prostate, telling it to do the same. I learned to go very slow when the guy on the screen looked like he was about to orgasm.

So after two or three hours and five or six 'ruined' orgasms, I would be getting hungry, thirsty and tired. By that time, I had pretty well emptied my prostate. My penis was always eager for more, so I would go for the final orgasm, this time not ruined. I usually gave it an intense 20 to 30 minute build-up, stroking and stopping until I was more than ready to explode. That final orgasm was usually slightly painful as it was trying to empty a prostate that was already almost empty. It's a strange pleasure-pain sensation.

When the 'final' orgasm hit,, I would sometimes torture myself with post-orgasm stroking of the glans, and only the glans, an overkill technique that produces intense, almost unendurable pleasure-pain. It's extremely difficult to do it to myself, the pain is so intense. I once had a girlfriend who would do it to me almost every morning. She would warn me to not scream and alarm her daughter. I had to bite down on a folded wash cloth to keep from screaming my head off. But Oh, how wonderful was the excruciating pleasure-pain!

My own rule was that Post-orgasm torture, once begun, had to continue until one more dry orgasm produced no fluids at all, and I was too exhausted to continue.

Getting the triple-ring off was sometimes a bit of a problem since my penis was now somewhat swollen from two hours or more of constant erection and stroking. usually it was was not quite ready to go flaccid. Once freed of the rings, it still throbbed with small after-shocks. It was a very sore and tired penis!

In those days I smoked cigarettes, Lots of cigarettes. So When I finally undid the cock gear, and put on my pants, the floor would be littered with cigarette butts, swimming in a big pool of cum. The booth smelled of cigarette smoke and semen, as did I. I would also be sweaty and desperate to piss, so I would walk down the street to a restaurant, take a piss, wash my hands and penis, then get some food, being careful to keep my distance from others if possible, because I really did smell like an animal.