Peeping Tom

Story Info
Jamie is caught staring at his neighbour.
2.8k words
4.54
6.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the floor of my room. My chest was beating like a drum.

Had she seen me?

I wasn't sure, and lifted my head just enough so I could pear over the windowsill, across the alley to the house next door.

Fuck!

I dropped back to the floor. Erica was stood at her window. Our eyes had locked for a split second before I dived out of sight again.

I could hear my chest in my ears now. I heard the front door open from downstairs. There was muffled voices drifting up through the floor then...

"Jamie!"

It was my mother's voice. My stomach suddenly twisted and I felt hot and sweaty.

How was I going to explain this? Should I just lie, pretend it didn't happen and take the consequences? That was all I could do, pretend the whole thing didn't happen. She couldn't prove a thing anyway. It was her word against mine and surely my mother would believe me over her anyway.

"Jamie!" Her shrill voice drifted up the stairs again.

I stood up, adjusted my trousers and made for the bedroom door.

The hallway was dark. I slowly trudged to the top of the stairs brining myself into view.

Erica was stood with her arms folded. A sullen expression was etched into every line on her face. She looked pissed off. Her fiery red hair made her look like an angry demon.

"Whats going on?" I said.

"This is Erica, you remember her from next door?" My mother said and gestured to the girl stood next to her.

"Of course, how could I forget?"

My mother sighed. "She's just told me something very interesting."

I didn't say anything, I just stood there waiting for the shouting to begin, but it never came. My mother's face spread into a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me you were working together at school?" She said.

I shook my head, not really knowing what to say. My eyes darted to Erica's enraged looking face. She was grinned up at me.

"I just forgot," I replied.

"Well, don't think your letting her do all the work. I expect you to get over there and finish your project. Your eighteen and leaving school soon, you need to start pulling your finger out," my mother said then turned to Erica. "Don't worry dear, he will come over and help you."

"Thanks miss Martin, I don't fancy doing everything myself," Erica said then glared up at me again.

"Well...," my mother said. "Hurry up, its a school night and I expect you to finish everything before you get home!"

I sighed. What was her game? Was she going to murder me, beat me to within an inch of my life? I'm sure I could take her if I had to, she was only a petite looking thing.

"Come on jamie, theres not much left to do," Erica said and beckoned for me to follow.

I slowly trudgedy way down the stairs and left the house with her leading the way. We made our way our of my front garden, into hers, up the driveway and stopped at her front door.

"Get inside," she growled. Her tone had changed for the worst as she pushed open her front door, pressed a hand to my shoulder blade and shoved me over the threshold into her living room. She slammed the door behind us and threw herself onto the couch.

"So...." I said after a few seconds of silence. "What's this about a school project?"

Erica glared at me. It looked like she was trying to cut my throat with her piercing blue eyes. She ran a hand through her fiery red hair then spread her face into a smile.

"You know full well that was horse shit!" She said. "Now, did you like what you saw?"

I shook my head. "Don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me, I saw you at the window. I saw you staring across at me," she said. "Did you like what you saw?"

I let out a long sigh. The game was up. "I'm sorry!"

"I dont want a sorry, I want an answer. Did you like what you saw?"

I shook my head not knowing how to answer, was it a trick question?

"Perhaps," she tugged at the strap of her black tank top and slid it down over her bare shoulder. "You need a reminder!"

Before I could protest she had lowered the other strap and slid the upper half of her top down to her stomach. Her breast popped out into the open air and sat on her chest as if suspended by some invisible bra. Her pink nipples pointed right at me.

I was so shocked I stumbled backwards a little.

"Dont be a wimp," she said. "There only a pair of tits. Now answer me, do you like what you see."

"Yea, sure," I said with a cough. My throat had suddenly gone dry as a bone.

"You didnt need to answer," she grinned. "Your trousers speak for themselves!"

I glanced down. I hadn't even realised my cock was hard as a rock and poking forwards through my trousers.

"Now, we are going to make a deal," she said. "I've shown you my tits, and now your going to show me your cock!"

"No fucking way," I spluttered.

"Well, perhaps ill just have to go back next door and tell your mom exactly what you've been up to for the past few weeks," she said and stood up, causing her breast to jiggle.

"Past few weeks?" I replied feeling my face turn red.

"What, you thought i was stupid? I can clearly see you from your room, staring at me while i get changed. Bet you spent a good few nights tugging on that monster over me didnt you? Perhaps ill let your mom know that as well," she smiled and moved towards the door.

I sighed. "Fine!" I said. "And thats it? This is over?"

Erica stopped in front of me and nodded. I could smell a faint hint of strawberries emanating from her breath.

"Just get it out," she whispered. "And then I'll consider us even."

I hesitated for a few seconds then fumbled with my trousers.

"Come on," she said. "Dont be shy, I'm standing here with my tits out. Get it out!"

I pulled open the button on my jeans, lowered the zip and tugged my underwear down. My cock popped out and pointed straight at her. I was so hard I could literally see the veins on my shaft throbbing.

"Jesus," she gasped.

"What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, I've just never seen one so big!"

I felt my face flush with heat again. I quickly pulled my cock upwards and began to fasten the button on my trousers.

"What do you think your doing?" She said. "I never said you could put it away. You owe me remember?"

"I thought this was it?" I replied. "You've seen it haven't you, now can I go?"

"Absolutely not," she grinned. "You've been staring at my body for weeks. Now I want something in return!"

"What more could you possibly want?" I asked.

"Just stop talking," she said and stepped closer to me. Her hand shot forwards and gripped my shaft. She could barely get her fingers around its girth.

I let out a groan.

"You like that huh?"

I nodded. She squeezed her fingers tighter and shuffled her grip up the length of my shaft then back down to the base.

"Fuck!" I suddenly Groaned and twitched. My cock spluttered and spurted. A thick stream of cum shot upwards splattering over Erica's chest. My legs suddenly felt weak and drained as the pleasure of my climax washed over my entire body.

Erica started laughing with her hand still firmly gripping my shaft. Tears began streaming from her eyes and she double over in fits of giggles.

"Hey!" I said.

"Holy fuck thats the quickest a guy has ever shot his load around me!" She giggled.

"Jesus christ im leaving!" I said feeling my face start to burn again. I wrench my cock from her grip and pulled away from her.

"Why?" She asked looking confused.

"Embarassment," I replied.

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed. I mean, you're a virgin right?"

I nodded and looked at the floor.

"Well, i expected you to blow yourself out in the first few seconds, most virgins do," she turned away from me and lifted her top up over her head. She used it to mop up the white liquid covering her chest then tossed it into the corner.

"Are you still leaving?" She asked and turned back to face me, fully bare chested now. "Because... after seeing the size of that thing between your legs I was hoping you would put it to good use and give me a good, hard fucking!"

I didn't really know how to respond. I stood in front of her with my mouth wide open as she reached down and gripped the top of her tiny shorts. She slid them down her long tanned legs and kicked them across the room. My cock instantly grew hard again as she gripped my hand and guided me to sit on the couch.

She stood, completely naked, over me with a hungry look on her face. Her eyes were fixated on my throbbing cock which was now standing up straight and tall.

"I knew you wouldnt leave," she giggled. "You made the right decision."

She climbed on top of me straddling herself over my legs.

"Dont worry," she grinned.

"Im not worried," i lied, feeling my chest thumping in my ears. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Thats good," she whispered. "Because I'm not a gentle girl. I'm a horny, little, slut!"

Her last word before she sat down turned into a yelp as she lowered herself onto me pushing my cock from the tip to the base deep inside her slit.

"Oh god!" She whimpered. "You are a monster!"

"Thanks," i grunted. Her slit was tight. I could feel the walls of her insides squeezing my shaft.

"Youve been imagining this moment for a while now huh?" She asked and placed her hands on my chest. "You've been watching me undress for weeks hoping I would notice haven't you?"

I nodded in reply unable to speak.

She leant forwards, brushing the tips of her nipples on my bare chest. Her face was so close i could feel her breath on my cheeks.

"Your not a virgin anymore," she whispered. "Your deep inside my cunt!"

I let out a groan as she sat up straight, showing off her toned stomach and firm breasts. She giggled, then wriggled her hips backwards and forwards.

"Dont cum yet," she said. "Ill be gentle at first."

She wriggled her hips again, backwards and forwards, then left to right, then around in a circle, digging my shaft deeper inside her. The tip of my cock was hitting something firm inside her.

"How's that?" She asked.

"Amazing," i gasped.

"Am i as tight as you'd imagined?"

I gripped her hips with both hands as a wave of pleasure rushed over me. "Tighter!"

"The size of your cock is spreading me wide," she groaned and lifted her hips upwards, then slammed herself back down onto the base of my cock with a yelp.

"Not to fast," i said as my whole body jerked with a lightning bolt of ecstasy.

"Your close already?" She smiled.

I nodded. I was ready to explode. I could barely take another bounce.

"Its okay," she whispered and gently carresed the side of my face. "Let it all go."

She lifted herself again, then slammed straight back down, burying me deeper inside her. Her nails dug into my chest.

"Let it all go," she repeated along with a third bounce and a high pitched whimper.

I twitched beneath her and tightened my grip on her hips. Erica arched her back and bounced a fourth time causing my whole body to jerk. I felt a powerful wave of electricity shoot upwards.

"Thats it fill me!" She hissed and bounced again.

My cock exploded. I felt every bit of tension in my body release. My cock got harder and thicker as i spurted a thick load of cum straight between her legs. She held herself down and wriggled, sucking every drop I had left deep inside her with a groan.

"Mmmmm," she moaned and tipped her head backwards with a smile. "I felt that you naughty boy. You've just filled me up!"

"Im sorry," i said instantly feeling a little embarrassed.

"Dont apologise, its your first time," she said. "I expected you to blow your load the minute i sat down."

Erica rolled off me, sliding my shaft out of her with a loud slurp. She dropped onto the carpet in front of me, kneeling on all fours.

"Your not done yet are you?" She grinned as she peered over her shoulder at me. "Because I'm not!"

I glanced down at my cock. It was still huge and throbbing. I slid off the couch onto my knees, placing my body behind hers. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her wet slit causing her to shudder.

"Did you watch that on a movie?" She laughed.

"Of course," i replied.

"Good job," she gasped as i ran my cock up her slit once more. "Now fuck me!"

"Whatever you say," i said and pushed the end of my cock back up inside her enveloping myself in her warmth.

"Uhhhh," she grunted. "Push!"

I pushed harder, sliding myself all the way in right to the base of my shaft.

"Fuuuucccckkk!" She screeched and arched her back.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No! Just shut up and go hard, hard and fast!"

I gripped her left hip with one hand and placed the other in the center of her back along her spine.

"I cant take it anymore, fuck me!" She shouted just as I thrust my hips forwards. She let out a yelp and shuddered in front of me. "Keep going, faster! Harder!"

I thrust forwards again burying myself deep inside her. Her breathing quickened and she let out a long high pitched squeal.

"Faster!" She screamed. "Show me how a real man fucks!"

Our bodies began to make slapping sounds as I drove myself into her over and over again. I gripped her hips with both hands and pulled her back onto me as I pushed my cock forwards.

"Thats it, fuck my cunt. Voilate me!" She screamed.

Our bodies slammed together. She began to scream with every thrust I made. She arched her back and gripped the carpet with both hands. Her face had turned red and dripped with sweat.

"Mmmmmm, oh oh yes!" She squealed. "I'm gonna cum, harder!"

I didn't think I could go harder but somehow I did. My thrusts grew into vicious lunges as I proceeded to plough myself as deep and hard as I could.

"Thats it, thats it baby dont stop fucking me im going to cum sooooo hard!" She screamed and arched her back.

A few seconds later I felt the walls of her insides tighten around my cock. She arched her spine, and threw her head back, flicking me in the face with her long red hair. Her mouth opened to let out a scream but nothing came out for a few seconds until I felt the walls of her pussy shudder and tighten even more. Her body went rigid and a loud, ear piercing scream burst from her lips as her eyes shot wide open and her face contorted into a look I'd only ever seen on a laptop.

"Yeeesss! I'm fucking cummmingg!" She screamed. "I'm cumming all over your cock!"

I pushed into her one last time feeling myself about to release inside her for the third time. My cock thickened and I felt myself spurt cum inside her for a second time. It burst from around my shaft and dribbled down the backs of her thighs onto the carpet.

She collapsed forwards, breathing hard and groaning. I held my cock inside her letting the last dregs of pleasure wash over me.

"Oh god ive never cum so hard," she hissed.

I pulled out of her and collapsed backwards. My legs were weak and numb. She lay on the floor in front of me with her legs spread and white cum dribbling out of her slit onto the carpet.

When she finally rolled over she grinned at me. "That was fun, but you never did answer my question."

"What question?"

"Did you enjoy leering at me from your window?"