Peeping Tom

Story Info
Exposed and unaware.
1k words
4.5
7.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were in our late thirties. Life had been good to both of us particularly my wife who had a gorgeous figure, beautiful 36C breasts and her legs looked heavenly in stockings and heels. We lived in a ranch style house in a lovely neighborhood and on this particular evening, it was around 9pm, the kids were in bed asleep, Kim had gone for a shower and I was in the garage talking to my next door neighbor, Tom on the phone.

I was surprised when the door to the house opened just a little and Kim showed me one leg which was adorned with a black stocking and a black high heeled court shoe. My cock twitched and it was obvious that she wanted to lure me away from the phone and I was very happy to be lured. Then an idea popped into my head. I'd always fantasized about someone seeing a little more of Kim than they should and so I blurted out 'damn!'

'What's up?' said Tom.

'I'm in the garage and Kim has just cracked the door and showed me I'm about to get lucky'.

'What do mean?' replied Tom.

'Well, if you'd like to see what Kim looks like in stockings and heels, go into our back yard and take a quick look in the den window'. I added 'I gotta go' and I hung up.

Heart racing, I switched off the garage light and went to the side door in time to see Tom go past on his way to the side gate that led to the back yard and the den window. The house was raised off the ground a couple of feet so the window to the den was about head height to an average adult. I crossed the garage to the steps that led to the inside door, up the steps and entered the kitchen. I could see Kim sat on the couch in the den that faced the fireplace and the 2 windows either side of the fireplace. As I entered the den, I glimpsed Tom at the corner of the window.

I stopped in front of the couch with my back to the window and took in the vision before my eyes (and Tom's). Kim was sat with her legs crossed, black stockings and heels, wearing one of my shirts with stocking top and plenty of thigh on view. 'Wow' I said, 'you look amazing'.

I held out my hand and beckoned Kim to stand up and join me which she did. We embraced and kissed passionately, with Kim shielded from Tom's view I ran my hands over her body through the shirt. As we kissed, I touched her breasts, again over the shirt and I realized that apart from the stockings, Kim was naked underneath the shirt. My heart was pumping fast knowing that Tom was about to see Kim absolutely naked. Still kissing, I moved around her keeping her facing forward so that I ended up behind her. I gently moved her head to the side so we were kissing over her shoulder and she would not be looking at the window. Kim was 4 feet from the window and Tom's head was level with our knees so he was looking up at us. Kim's hands went behind her and she rubbed and squeezed my hard cock over my jeans. I moved my hands to her breasts, tweaking her nipples and massaging her breasts the way she loves. I moved my right hand down her waist and gently touched her mound over the shirt. Kim moved her feet apart opening her legs slightly to allow greater access.

I remember thinking, 'this is it' and I moved my hand to the top button of the shirt undoing it. I undid three buttons then opened the shirt exposing her gorgeous breasts for Tom to see. Still kissing her, I massaged her breasts and loved the feel of her hips rotating as she yearned for my touch on her pussy. I undid the remaining buttons and pulled the shirt open fully exposing Kim to Tom's gaze. From his lower position, I knew he was looking up at her pussy as she stood there with shirt open, in stockings and heels. Running my hand over her mound, I teased her clit then I slid my middle finger into her wet pussy. This was beyond my wildest dreams. Here I was, finger fucking my wife while my neighbor watched unbeknown to her.

Kim undid my flies and pulled out my hard cock. I had to stop her from wanking me as I nearly came, I was so excited. Kim told me she wanted me to fuck her with a banana but I had to cover it with a condom first. I guided her backwards towards the couch and arranged her so she was sat on the arm of the couch, lying back with her legs open wide. The couch arm pushing her hips up so she looked even more exposed. As I headed off to collect the condom and the banana, Kim played with her pussy unaware that she was now providing a private show to Tom.

My heart racing, I headed off first to the bedroom then the kitchen then returned to my gorgeous sexy wife as she masturbated in front of our neighbor. I opened the condom and covered the banana. Then I knelt in front of Kim and licked her very wet pussy pushing my tongue inside. 'Fuck me with the banana' she said, so I stood up, moving to her right and ensuring that Tom could see everything and I eased the banana into her pussy. I pushed it in as far as it would go making her moan with pleasure. Slowly I increased the rhythm while moving my hard cock towards her mouth.

'Fuck me hard' she said, just before her mouth was filled with my cock.

'I want to see you fucking yourself' I said, and with that Kim took hold of the end of the banana with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other while sucking my cock.

Here I was, looking down on my darling wife who was fucking herself and sucking me while being covertly watched by Tom. It was all too much and I started coming into her mouth which triggered her shuddering orgasm...